Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Crimzon's secondary magic training [private]

Crimzon
    Crimzon

Space Weaver

Space Weaver

Regular VIP Status- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Soldier of Chaos
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Ardere, Nathir (Demon God of Bone)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Bone Demon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Crimzon's secondary magic training [private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Crimzon's secondary magic training [private]

Post by Crimzon 16th October 2015, 2:14 am

Before he could even prepare his attack he could feel a powerful surge from within him, rising up and out as a black aura surrounded and consumed him along with bones surrounding his forearm and hands like gauntlets, spiking out of his shoulders like pauldrons, and surrounding his lower leg and feet like greaves. He felt something like the bones of fingers grip the side of his head as his hair turned black. Congrats space weaver, you have achieved god force. Your strength, durability, speed and stamina have all improved. Anything you create whilst in this form will have no cost whilst also obtaining a boost. Nathir instructed just as a crash and crunch of bone erupted from behind Aether as he quickly turned around to face the man as the hole he had emerged from closed and sealed them in, the only light source now was the burning black sword of his mentor, lighting up all the small pathways, tunnels and tombs within the area. "Attack me with everything you've got Bone Slayer." The man called out to him, Aether doubted that the man noticed his residing magic power but he heeded the mans words and let forth six tendrils from his back, surrounding them with black bone and summoning forth his shield from his pocket dimension, only to have it lazily float behind him. His aura began to tinge itself a dark, maroon red as his shield and tendrils began to glow the same color, his lineage had been activated and all he focused on now was defeating whatever was in front of him. He could feel his muscles straining to contain the power they now had, he had felt the power of the guildmaster before him and it felt as though now he could rival him in terms of sheer strength. Getting down on all fours with all six tendrils flowing behind him like six tails, moving his shield up to the front he darted forward with a shield bash, the shield glowing a dull purple now to signify that the counter ability had been activated, causing whatever to strike this shield to be knocked back and cause no damage to the shield itself, only causing damage to whatever attacked it. If he were to miss Aether would quickly use one of his tendrils to swipe at the blazing sword in an attempt to knock it from his mentor’s hands.

404/250 words
    26/30 posts

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Crimzon's secondary magic training [private] - Page 2 Tumblr_o3vqbk3Hxd1tydz8to1_500

themes:

Exp: 1619/7500
    note:
    350exp Regular VIP
    400exp Seijin gift
    250exp Priory event
    3750exp To a New Land! event
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Crimzon's secondary magic training [private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Crimzon's secondary magic training [private]

Post by Ardere Kasai 16th October 2015, 12:56 pm

A strange power surged through the room, one that Ardere recognized. He knew this power all too well, it was God Force. Albeit it was a weaker version, but still enough for him to sense it from a mile away. His blazing Sword of Kings lit up the entire area, not that he needed to see to know where his opponent was. The fire mage could smell the bone slayer, but it was a bit distorted due to the large amount of bones littered throughout the tombs. Fortunately his enhanced magic sensory and hearing could make up for this. After he called out to the white haired man, he expected an onslaught of attacks. I'll show you the power of a god slayer. He could tell the tendrils and shield were formed as his mentee charged him, but at that time he would clutch his blade tight and spin. Transferring Crash energy into the ground, he overloaded the energy in the ground causing it to split apart and crack, the purpose of which was to disrupt his charging with the shield, while at the same time he emitted mass amounts of flames from his arms while he spun. His large blade spinning around with these flames, he not only caused a miniature earth quake in the surrounding area, but created a vortex of sorts within the flame. This was a spell fusion between his crash and flame god slayer spells, while employing the use of his flame blade to go along with it. Not only this, but flame tattoos would appear on his face and neck glowing blood red. These tattoos only appeared during battle, when he was in need of them. They increased the power of all fire magic and abilities, and increased his reaction time. (+60%) This increase would allow him to overpower the intensely strong force spells the bone slayer was using, and hopefully knock him on his rear. Fortunately he also possessed S rank speed, and well beyond S ranked strength which came from hard work and the use of some items.
    @Crimzy WC: 326/250 Post: 27/30 Notes: If you have any questions on how powerful of a technique I just used, let's say it's about S rank strength. Coming from the surrounding ground, and the flames gushing out of my body as I spin.

Every wound will shape me. Every scar will build my throne.

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

Last edited by Fire King Ardere on 3rd November 2015, 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Crimzon's secondary magic training [private] - Page 2 FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Crimzon
    Crimzon

Space Weaver

Space Weaver

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Crimzon 3rd November 2015, 7:17 am

Aether rushed at an amazing speed towards his mentor with his shield floating in front of him, keeping up with his speed and preparing for it to take the brunt of whatever attack was to come, however what he didn’t consider happening was yet another assault at the ground beneath him, especially when the ground above them had been weakened so much already. Before he could lose his footing he used his tendrils to hook himself into the wall to stop suddenly and suspend himself in the air, roughly 20 meters away from where his mentor stands and sending his shield at the same speed directly into his mentor’s blade as it began to be cloaked in flames and triggering the shields counter ability, causing the blade to be knocked away with explosive force, and with that cancelling the vortex effect that would have happened reducing the area the flames that would have spread down to half. As his shields ability went off it was sent flying back towards Aether, to where he would cause it to slow down enough to be able to attach onto his arm with little damage to himself.

Channelling corrupt energy into his tendrils he begin to tint all the bones within a 25 meter radius a midnight black and willing them to move, causing the shifting in the earth to cease as the bones absorbed the brunt of whatever magic was being used to disrupt the ground, however the ceiling of the hall and the surrounding environment had been damaged too much and caused a cave in.

263/250 words
    28/30 posts
    note: Despite being C-Rank, Aether's speed is considered that of over S-Rank thanks to the 25% boost in his primary magic, the extra rank jump thanks to god slayer (25%), and the extra 50% boost thanks to lineage. Jumping his speed up from B-Rank (god slayer) to A-Rank (primary ability) Then once more to reach just above S-Rank (Lineage), thereby outspeeding the attack and managing to get the shields counter ability in before the flames managed to reach the blade.

Crimzon's secondary magic training [private] - Page 2 Tumblr_o3vqbk3Hxd1tydz8to1_500

themes:

note:
    350exp Regular VIP
    400exp Seijin gift
    250exp Priory event
    Crimzon
    Crimzon

Space Weaver

Space Weaver

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Crimzon 6th November 2015, 10:54 pm

As the ground and ceiling collapsed around him Aether reacted as quickly as he could, the tremors in the earth around him capable of being sensed through his tendrils as though they were part of a spiders web and using that information to cause an eruption in certain spots of supporting structures in the shape of giant bone arms and hands to stop the rubble from destroying the necropolis. Aether did all he could but the cave in had done substantial damage to the corridor they were in, locking Aether and his mentor in a dark cramped space with only the bony pillars supporting the loose earth above their heads with the looming threat of the earth still shifting above them that could cause the ceiling to cave in despite the added supports. His mentor, who at this point was still clad in charcoal black flames, was the only one at the moment who could get them out of this situation and Aether quickly began to think of a plan to get them out of this mess. “We don’t have much time, I’m doing my best to keep the earth above from crushing us right now so I can’t exactly open a bone elevator for us to take back up to the surface. The only way out of this now is for you to blast the ceiling and hope that none of the surrounding earth comes back down to bury us.” Aether explained to his mentor as dust and dirt particles began to fall from the earth above them. “Should be easy for you to break through, and don’t worry about me once you open the way I should be able to get out in time.” Aether prepared bone beneath him to use as a launching pad as he spoke in an attempt to shoot him up and out of the hole before he would teleport to safety next to Anima.

321/250 words
    29/30 posts

themes:

note:
    350exp Regular VIP
    400exp Seijin gift
    250exp Priory event
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 7th November 2015, 12:27 am

The area around them was beginning to collapse. The two mages had trained well, but it was time to wrap this up and avoid being killed. Ardere cracked his knuckles and dodged a few falling pieces. The white haired slayer was able to hold it back, but dealing with physical structures or earth was his shtick. Don't worry about it. I've got this. Holding his hands up, a piece of earth would fall onto it. Turning that piece of earth black and corrupting it, he waited until Aether had moved. The full power of the fire mage was unleashed as a massive explosion ripped throughout the area. Every piece of falling rubble and earth was turned to dust. Not ash. Dust. God slayer flames were so corrupt that they destroyed rather than just normal burning, thus allowing him to escape out of the hole. Sheathing his swords and jumping from side to side, he found himself back at the surface with the other mage. Well, that was certainly interesting. I hope I helped with your training. I'm sure you'll become a powerful god slayer, just keep up the good work. If you ever need anything, feel free to contact me. I'll perhaps show you my God Force sometime. See you around Aether. Giving a half-hearted salute, the guild master would smile slightly. Leisurely walking off, and out of the ruins, he could slid his hands behind his neck. The two had gotten to some serious training, and it would likely benefit both of them in the long run. The Ancient Ruins had seen some wear, but it was nothing new to those structures. Things like that never changed.
    @Crimzon WC: 279/250 Post: 30/30

Every wound will shape me. Every scar will build my throne.

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

Crimzon's secondary magic training [private] - Page 2 FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 10:53 pm