Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Crimzon's secondary magic training [private]

Crimzon
    Crimzon

Space Weaver

Space Weaver

Regular VIP Status- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Soldier of Chaos
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Ardere, Nathir (Demon God of Bone)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Bone Demon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Crimzon's secondary magic training [private] Empty Crimzon's secondary magic training [private]

Post by Crimzon 8th October 2015, 4:22 am

Aether sat quietly in the middle of what was once appeared to be a sprawling marketplace in ancient times, his tower shield turned to its side and attached to his back and his best friend-turned-golem sitting beside him, her other-worldly metallic fingers intertwined with one another, her hair and battle dress making a soft green glow. Aether had recently obtained and transplanted within him a lacrima which held the power of the Bone God, turning him into a bone god slayer. It whispered to him when he first received it but now that it was a part of him he could hear its voice clearly, a deep tone that at some points resembled bones colliding within one another to produce a voice from another realm. Ahh I remember this village, wonderful place it once was. Most of the people that lived here made their living off of harvesting the power of the sun using the bones of my children. The voice spoke to him. Of course one I found out they were using my children’s corpses I sought to it myself that their civilization crumble. The voice laughed to itself, bones clattering in Aether’s mind as it did so. It was quite…humerus. The bony voice clattered again in an attempt to laugh as Aether tilted his head down and sighed. But enough with these attempts at tickling your funny bone for now, have you sent word out to those who bare the ability to take down gods? The voice questioned. “They have been notified, one should arrive shortly.” Aether replied in a hushed tone beneath his mask, opening his one uncovered eye to look out towards the only entrance by foot into the square. Good then I still have time to tell some jokes, I've been thinking of these ones for millennia! Aether sighed once more under his breath and kept his eye focused on the entrance

317/250 words
    1/30 posts

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Crimzon's secondary magic training [private] Tumblr_o3vqbk3Hxd1tydz8to1_500

themes:

Exp: 1619/7500
    note:
    350exp Regular VIP
    400exp Seijin gift
    250exp Priory event
    3750exp To a New Land! event
    Crimzon
    Crimzon

Space Weaver

Space Weaver

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Crimzon's secondary magic training [private] Empty Re: Crimzon's secondary magic training [private]

Post by Crimzon 8th October 2015, 6:17 am

Aether focus on the entrance was wearing thinner with every joke, eventually he just lay back and spread himself on the ground and looked up at the sky. Why didn’t the skeleton want to play in the grand magic games? groaning again Aether didn’t even bother to respond to the voice this time. Because he didn’t have the guts! with every bad joke aether felt as though he was sinking further into the ground, guided by the clattering, bony laugh of the voice of the bone god. When Anima heard the groans of her best friend and the person who provided her new body after certain events perspired where she looked to him to help a village that was the epicentre of an experiment in reanimating the dead, in which she ultimately lost her life and resulted in Aether killing her undead corpse after she died in his arms. She stuck around him however, her soul trapped from moving on. It took her a few weeks to discover how to talk to Aether, and another few weeks after he discovered he could use a golem as a host body for her soul, so here she was. “More bad jokes?” she asked Aether, who simply groaned in response. A grin spread across her lips as she loosened her grip on her hands and poked Aethers shoulder. “You could say they’re…bad to the bone.” Aether groaned again and sat up, staring at his old friend who had the widest and stupidest grin across her face. The sounds of clattering bones filled his mind before the voice spoke Now I see why you brought her back! Fantastic sense of humor! I think you've got yourself a keeper there brittle one! Aether was too busy looking at his best friend and attempting to ignore the voice in his head that none of them noticed the approaching fiery aura until it reached the entrance to the broken down marketplace.

323/250 words
    2/30 posts

_____________________________________________________________________________________

themes:

note:
    350exp Regular VIP
    400exp Seijin gift
    250exp Priory event
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Crimzon's secondary magic training [private] Empty Re: Crimzon's secondary magic training [private]

Post by Ardere Kasai 8th October 2015, 11:51 am

Clutching the letter tight, Ardere pushed a branch to the side before exiting the dense forest. The letter he was holding was quite the interesting one, it was not often that he was called out to do something, let alone with god slaying magic. The flame god slayer, in his samurai armor and cloak stood in front of the Ancient Ruins which he had not been to in months. The last time he had the unfortunate task of visiting this place, his encounters with the undead were not the most pleasant. But this time was different, he had a different task. He normally did not answer to letters from strangers as they could be trap, but he had a feeling this one was different. The brown haired samurai entered the ruins, fully intent on finding out the true purpose of arriving here.

As he entered the ruins, he noted that it was in even worse shape than the last time. It was likely that plenty of fights had occurred after the containment of the virus, hopefully being the last of those. Pale fingers running through his thick brown locks, the guild master tightened the red head band he bore. As he traversed the ruins, he began to pick out a nearby scent. It was a man, likely a mage but that was about all he could tell about him. It seemed that the man he was searching for was in an abandoned marketplace of sorts, one that he would take it upon himself to enter. After a few moments he found himself looking at a man with one eye covered, and pale hair. Opening up his cloak to that his red samurai armor was revealed, Ardere brushed a bit of hair back. So I take it you're the one who sent the letter?
    @Crimzon WC: 304/250 Post Count: 3/30

Every wound will shape me. Every scar will build my throne.

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

Crimzon's secondary magic training [private] FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Crimzon
    Crimzon

Space Weaver

Space Weaver

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Crimzon 8th October 2015, 5:18 pm

The voice was the first to notice the god slayer’s arrival and quickly shut himself up in hopes of getting Aether to notice before the man spoke out. Your mentor has arrived brittle one. The voice whispered to him, causing Aether to stop his staring at Anima and look at the man with his one uncovered eye, briefly flashing black then back to normal white to make sure that whatever he was looking at wasn’t some illusion of the spirit of the bone god, but he seemed alive enough and the aura emitting from the man seemed real enough. Standing up he bowed to the cloaked man. “Thank you for coming, it must be difficult for you to free your time for someone such as yourself.” Standing straight once again he began to give a quick once over on the man Aether took in his attire and muscle mass, clearly a seasoned fighter on looks alone but for now he couldn’t tell if the man was a close range powerhouse, long range cannon or a mix of the in between. Now this is an aura I haven’t felt in a long time! the voice laughed, forcibly causing its own aura to mix in with Aether’s in hopes of the god slayer’s mentor told him about this. This man was trained by Hephaestus himself! And I think I’m detecting hints of Prometheus in this magic aura! Lucky bone isn’t he? I wonder if he’ll react to my aura. the voice spoke, bones clattering in Aether’s mind.

255/250 words
    4/30 posts

themes:

note:
    350exp Regular VIP
    400exp Seijin gift
    250exp Priory event
    Crimzon
    Crimzon

Space Weaver

Space Weaver

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Crimzon 8th October 2015, 5:54 pm

Anima was a bit late to notice, still looking at Aether upon the man’s arrival with a confused look on her face before she looked in the same direction he was and began to awkwardly shuffle around and get up before bowing down, her large arms outstretched behind her and almost scraping the floor when she stood up straight again. “We would like you to help teach him the ability to use god slayer magic. We recently acquired a lacrima that would allow him to tap into the power of the god but so far all he can do is just hear the voice of the gods power trapped within.” Aether winced as Anima told the armored man what had happened and what was currently going on, turning to give her an annoyed look before reverting his gaze back at the cloaked figure. “Apparently this god is quite the fan of puns, especially bad bone puns.” Anima continued as the voice dialled back on releasing its aura a bit. The nerve of this girl! And to thing I gave her praise not just a few moments ago! I find my jokes to be very humerus! Aether groaned after failing to block the voice out but quickly regained his composure and looked directly into the eyes of the brunette man standing before him, noticing something that seemed like a small flame burning within his eye Aether grinned behind his mask. “And right now it’s telling me he can sense you were trained by an old friend of his, I believe his name was Hephaestus?”

263/250 words
    5/30 posts

themes:

note:
    350exp Regular VIP
    400exp Seijin gift
    250exp Priory event
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 8th October 2015, 6:23 pm

Looking towards the pale haired man, he gave a slight bow. I get some free time on my hands, when my members aren't too rowdy. Nice to meet you. Mind if I know your name? The scent of the man was almost familiar, almost like his in a way. It took a moment, but there was no doubt about it. The man before him was also a god slayer, but what kind he was unsure of as of yet. Fellow god slayer, your scent is kind of familiar. I don't mind helping, but what kind of god slayer magic do you possess exactly. The scent was almost like that of bones, which was not easy to identify at all seeing as it was not the bones directly that gave off the scent. It was at that time that what appeared to be a female golem spoke to him. I see. Well I'd be happy to help then. A second generation god slayer was not something he had the pleasure of encountering, but seeing as he had nearly mastered the corruption of god slaying magic he would gladly oblige.

Judging by the bone comment made by the woman, he assumed the man before him was a bone slayer. Ardere had never heard of a bone slayer before, but seeing as bones did not burn as easily they would be quite the pair for some training. Walking towards the man, he unhooked the long cloak that covered his armor. Popping sounds emitted from the cracking of his knuckles, he was quite closer to the two. Arching a brow at the comment about Hephaestus, he chuckled a bit. Yeah, the old man taught me god slaying magic. If the bone god is a friend of Hephaestus then he's a friend of mine, and that in turn makes you my friend as well. So, where would you like to start, friend? Unless you preferred me to tell you. Training one in god slaying magic was not an easy task, as not all could handle turning the darkness into a weapon for light purposes. This was why many god slayers went evil, or leaned towards the side of dark. Seeing as this man had a friend of Hephaestus on his side, he was probably prepared for such.
    @Crimzon WC: 383/250 Post: 6/30

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Crimzon
    Crimzon

Space Weaver

Space Weaver

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Crimzon 8th October 2015, 8:54 pm

“Aether. Aether Lepan. Second Generation Bone God Slayer and Dimensional mage” He said before nodding towards the green golem beside him. “This is Anima. Physical Enhancement mage.” As the man began to approach and remove his cloak Aether made a motion with his hand towards Anima to back away, causing her to nod at him and jump back to land on a building with a soft thud before sitting down with her legs crossed and arms by her side to overlook the training. Aether removed his baggy clothing to reveal his own, black and white, combat-ready suit. The shoulder area and the area around the lower back was open and the suit itself was flexible enough to not allow for any restriction in mobility but still held together extremely well. This will be tough training brittle one, let’s hope you don’t break, for both our sake.

“Before we begin I’ve got some things I have to put away.” Aether announced in response to the armored mans question, getting down on one knee and placing the palm of one of his hands to the ground. The shield that was attached to his overcoat began to rise and float over to Aether, along with the overcoat attached to it just as a portal opened up beside him, a swirling red vortex that had no pull and merely led to Aether’s on personal pocket dimension. The overcoat and shield floated down to enter the portal and as it entered made not a sound other than the sound of the portal closing behind it.

260/250 words
    7/30 posts

themes:

note:
    350exp Regular VIP
    400exp Seijin gift
    250exp Priory event
    Crimzon
    Crimzon

Space Weaver

Space Weaver

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Crimzon 8th October 2015, 9:22 pm

As the portal closed he stood up once again and faced the man. The voice in his mind laughed and spoke out. Ohohoho! I didn’t know you wielded the power of Chaos brittle one! This training might go smoother than I expected! the sound of bones clattering once again in his mind as he tried to block it out. Imagine my surprise when the one who wishes to gain my power wields the power of the void itself! Brittle one you may be but I have never met a brittle bone who is a space weaver! Aether smiled slightly behind his lipless mask, never has anyone really seen or felt him using his magic and reacted in the same way that this god has, well the spirit of the god at least, it gave him a little bit of a boost in his confidence in attempting to learn the Bone God’s power. That reminds me of this great joke! And it was then his confidence immediately crumbled with that one line. Why do skeletons absolutely despise winter? Aether sighed and tilted his head forward in a defeated fashion as the voice began to tell jokes again. Because the wind just goes straight through them! With each joke the bones chattered together like someone attempting to play the xylophone on a ribcage. Oh don’t be such a sore bone! That was humerus! I guess some times its not tibia. Aether groaned again and clutched his head as the voice of the old god continued to tell the horrible jokes that were bad to the bone.

265/250 words
    8/30 posts

themes:

note:
    350exp Regular VIP
    400exp Seijin gift
    250exp Priory event
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 8th October 2015, 9:44 pm

Ardere nodded, tightened the leather bracer's on his forearms. No problem, take all the time you need. Gazing across the way, he was intrigued by the bone slayer's other magic as he stored away some items. He had never trained with a dimensional mage before, but he had seen his fair share of spacial magics. Unfortunately he would not have much time to probe into it as they were training god slayer magic here, which meant it was in his best interest to refrain from using his crash magic as well. Orange eyes peering at the pale haired man, he did not mind waiting for him to finish. Rather the guild master seemed extremely laid back, and his posture revealed as much. Underneath the layer of laid back and kind tendencies however, there was seriousness and dedication to combat. He did not bring his phoenix Celica, and noted it was a good thing that the golem was called off as well.

Stepping closer to his temporary student of sorts, he places his leather covered hands on his hips. Well, I suppose we can start by creating some simple constructs of sorts out of your magic. But the first thing you must understand about god slaying magic is that even though it comes from a God, it is the most corrupt magic in Earthland. It's so corrupt, that dragon slayers nor demon slayers can eat it. Holding out his hand, he created a small black flame. It was tiny, but it was intense. Just looking at the black corrupt flame, it was obvious the darkness that was within the magic. But you and I are obviously not evil people, so we must learn to control it. His piercing orange eyes focused on the man in front of him, would close his hand and cause the flame to dissipate.
    @Crimzon WC: 309/250 Post: 9/30

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Crimzon
    Crimzon

Space Weaver

Space Weaver

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Crimzon 9th October 2015, 12:03 am

Aether held out his hand after hearing his temporary mentor explain the beginnings of god slayer magic and how it is the most corrupt magic in Earthland, so corrupt that not even other slayers would be able to consume it. The man held his hand out with his palm facing up and a small black flame began to burn in his palm. Even though it was a small flame Aether could feel the intensity within the flame. Ohohoho just like good ole Hephaestus’ flame you could forge a fantastic blade on that fire! I wonder if he forges his own weapons? They’d be fantastic quality if he paired up with a god slayer who learned from Pluto. He always found the best quality materials but kept them all to himself. Never really talked to the other gods that much either and kept to himself so that might be one reason. Aether ignored the ramblings of the old god and held his hand out similar in fashion to how the fire slayer had summoned his flame. Concentrating on the palm of his hand and clasping it tightly before opening it again and a bone as black as night began from what appeared to be a femur started to form in his hand slowly. After a few seconds the bone had completely formed with some cracks of purple along the outside. However the bone only lasted a short time afterward and shattered into black powder. Determined not to give up however Aether continued to attempt to make the femur perfect.

258/250 words
    10/30 posts

themes:

note:
    350exp Regular VIP
    400exp Seijin gift
    250exp Priory event
    Crimzon
    Crimzon

Space Weaver

Space Weaver

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Crimzon 9th October 2015, 3:11 am

Aether attempted to create it again a few more times with each bone shattering into a powder every time. Come now weaver! You can weave doorways to other worlds what’s so difficult about creating a single bone? The old god shouted in his mind. I mastered bone in a few hours after my own creation! I have no doubt that you can achieve mastery in a few months weaver but this is just appalling! Perhaps you need a visual demonstration on the structure of bone? Aether’s eye flashed a brief dark purple, the representation of the old god passing on the knowledge of the creation of bone into Aether, from the outer shell right down to the marrow. Taking this newfound knowledge Aether began to craft his next bone, building it from the inside out instead of from the bottom up. The marrow forming quickly with a hardened bone forming quickly around the marrow, taking the form of a human femur with no cracks along anywhere around the outside of its hard shell. In all forms of matter the bone that he had just constructed was flawless, aside from the fact that it was pitch black and almost pure corruption the bone was perfect. Fine bone, but it could use some touch ups here or there. You’ll get used to making these things eventually void weaver. The voice of the old god complimented as the bone fell into the palm of Aether’s hand. As he twisted it around to make sure that the bone truly had no flaws he thought it looked as though it had come directly out of a human corpse that was burnt to a crisp.

279/250 words
    11/30 posts

themes:

note:
    350exp Regular VIP
    400exp Seijin gift
    250exp Priory event
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 9th October 2015, 10:55 am

Gazing down at the bone so dark from corruption, Ardere noticed how quickly he was getting the hang of it, but it would not last. Hmm. The bone cracked and crumples, but it was a good start. It had taken the flame slayer quite a while before his flames were stable, at least what one could consider stability. He was interested in how well the bone slayer could grasp the concept of something this corrupt being stable, he seemed like a smart enough guy. He was quite resilient too, as the guild master took note of how hard he tried to keep making the bone constructs. It took him a moment, no doubt with a little advice from the bone god he was in contact with but he still did it. He had finally crafted a human femur, black as the night. It was not perfect, but it would do. Not bad, but you need to focus on containing the destructive force within your god slayer magic. Imagine taking a high powered explosive, and containing it in a box. Stepping back a bit, the Samurai drew his red long sword. The blade emerged from it's sheath and reflected a bit of light off of it. Clutching the blade tight, he held it next to himself. Alright, I want you to create a bone blade to stop my strike. Imagine taking a black hole, and condensing it down into one blade. Taking a moment to let the white haired mage gather himself, the flame slayer ran towards him. He was likely a bit faster than the other slayer, so he pulled his speed a bit. Bringing his blade down from the other man's left to his right with a diagonal strike going down, he would see how the man reacted. If the bone sword held, then he would go from there. But if it did not hold, he would pull his strike to not hit him. At the moment, it appeared as if his slash was real to give him some adrenaline pumping. He expected intriguing results from the new slayer.
    @Crimzon WC: 351/250 Post: 12/30

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Crimzon
    Crimzon

Space Weaver

Space Weaver

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Crimzon 9th October 2015, 6:57 pm

Taking in the advice from his mentor he looked down at the bone in his hand and willed it to disperse, causing it to turn into black powder much like his failed creations beforehand. He attempted it once again as the armoured man stepped back and drew his sword. The femur formed once again in his grasp, its midnight shade making no reflection as if absorbing all the light that hits it as Aether gripped the bone tighter. Too busy examining the newly formed perfected bone Aether didn’t even get a chance to react to what his mentor had said before he had already begun to run straight for him. Aether’s first instinct was to study his muscle movements then block with a thin tendril but he wouldn’t have enough time to deflect the blow with one so he began to enter a state of panic. Weaver! The bone! Use the bone! Forge your blade space weaver! The old god shouted in his mind, causing him to snap out of his panic and bring the newly formed bone up to collide with the blade, altering its form as it flew through the air to make it take the shape of a khopesh. The ball of the bone closest to his clenched fist became a miniature skull to form a pommel, the bone at which he had gripped became wrapped in spongey cartilage to provide a better grip on the weapon itself to form the hilt, The rest of the bone began to pull back with the swing, taking the form of some sort of lengthened fishing hook made of scorched bone.

271/250 words
    13/30 posts

themes:

note:
    350exp Regular VIP
    400exp Seijin gift
    250exp Priory event
    Crimzon
    Crimzon

Space Weaver

Space Weaver

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Crimzon 9th October 2015, 10:53 pm

The blades collided, bone against metal, mentor against trainee, god against god. Aether never really caught the name of the god he was drawing power from until it finally hit him in the adrenalin rush as he moved to make a blade that could deflect the blow. Osiris, god of the afterlife, death, life and resurrection. Those few moments that he had to form the weapon drew from his knowledge of the gods recorded past and the knowledge of the old civilization in which he ruled. The khopesh was mainly a weapon that was used in ceremony’s and as a means to rip shields from enemy troops but as of right now Aether would be using it to block the weapon that was going to end up slicing him if he didn’t do anything. Ohohoho now there’s a blade I never thought I’d see again. Not many people in this age focus on the ripping of defence and just focus on getting in before they can set up a defence. Not my favourite weapon but it has its uses, but you probably already knew that if that weapon was the first thing that came to mind to protect yourself. Osiris spoke in his mind Nice construction as well, you fixed the flaws as you shifted the bone into its new shape. You must have a good understanding of the creation and reconstruction of the bones in order to do something like this. Aether twisted the blade to shift the weight to slide the sharp edge of the incoming blade so that it would become caught by the hooked edge.

269/250 words
    14/30 posts

themes:

note:
    350exp Regular VIP
    400exp Seijin gift
    250exp Priory event
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 9th October 2015, 11:19 pm

As the two blades collided, the two dark auras would clash as well. Ardere's was stronger than Aether's, but his was still quite prevalent. The guild master had never clashed with another god slayer before, it was interesting to see the two corrupted auras interact. Not bad. The white haired mage had even transformed his blade into a hook, quite the clever transition. Unfortunately he was not born yesterday, thus would pivot his foot a bit. But let's see how your defenses are. Shifting his body, he allowed his sword to be hooked. He did this, to allow himself to spin and toss the bone slayer away from him. It was quite easy considering his increased strength and speed, which he did use to an extent to ensure that this move would more likely succeed. His goal had been to send the other slayer flying in the opposite direction a bit, then perform another attack. As soon as the man had flown a couple of meters away, the flame slayer took his sword and slashed to the left an arc of flames towards his temporary student, and then slashed right to send another following it. Thick black flames scorched across the earth and through the air at the bone slayer, who would hopefully be able to create some sort of bone shield or counter attack. The arcs seemed to be in the shape of an X when looking from the front or the back. Focus on the density of the bone, and the corruption within it. The more you focus, the stronger it will be. It was mentally straining to keep creating constructs and using both mental and physical energy to keep them alive, but it was what one did when they were training a magic. He hoped that Aether was quick and smart enough to react quickly, and he had a feeling he would be. The black flames were toned down a bit, as to not cause significant harm if the bone defenses failed, but they were intense enough to provide some motivation.
    @Crimzon WC: 345/250 Post: 15/30

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Crimzon
    Crimzon

Space Weaver

Space Weaver

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Crimzon 10th October 2015, 4:11 am

The aura of the flame god slayer clashed against his own, heat seemingly washing over him as his own corrupted aura attempted to protect him. This burning bone is skilled in close combat, retreat for now and attempt to assault him from afar. Nodding and noticing that the armored mentor had allowed his blade to become caught he tried to pull away but with the sword caught and his grip on the blade growing tighter Aether decided to allow himself to be carried along with his blade and flung through the air, khopesh still in hand as the bone reverted back to the shape of a femur once more before shattering. Flying through the air Aether twisted his body to look at what the flame god slayer was preparing just as an arc of black fire shot from his sword in the general direction of where he would land. Think quickly space weaver, those flames are sure to hit their mark if you land and you won’t have time to prepare a defence. The old god Osiris advised, but Aether already had a plan in mind for avoiding the blaze. Quickly forming three small, straight rib he imbued it with the corrupted energy of the old god and threw it in the path of the blaze in the shape of a wedge, with all three glowing a midnight black before two walls of black bones taking the shape of a cow tipper appeared where they once were, with Aether safely inside just before the black blaze raged the half pyramid.

260/250 words
    16/30 posts

themes:

note:
    350exp Regular VIP
    400exp Seijin gift
    250exp Priory event
    Crimzon
    Crimzon

Space Weaver

Space Weaver

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Crimzon 10th October 2015, 4:29 am

Remembering spotting two blazing crescents moving in the direction of where he would land Aether quickly created another four black ribs, lodging three of them into the walls to reinforce them and a forth to plant into the ground to prevent it from becoming superheated. The bone pyramid structure doubled its thickness and rose up out of the ground slightly just as the second arc of flame came crashing into it. Quick thinking space weaver, you’re getting better with each bone you make. But how did you know that the bones would make this? The voice questioned, clearly wondering how Aether possessed the knowledge to cause the bones to do such a thing. “I gave them instructions to form the pyramid with their duplicates, specifically to form a square pyramid. So when I left one out it didn’t completely form.” Aether explained softly under a hushed breath in order to not allow his mentor to hear, though with the shape of the pyramid it was unlikely he would have heard him if he talked normally. Clever, it’s almost like you created a skeleton warrior. But simpler instructions and more bones. Aether smiled slightly behind his mask and allowed the bones around him to crumble into dust as he stood up and faced his mentor once again. Keep up this training and you’ll master bone in no time, space weaver. Osiris spoke. That skeleton comment I made earlier reminds me of a joke! Want to hear it? Aether groaned again as the old god started making more bad jokes and puns about bones.

262/250 words
    17/30 posts

themes:

note:
    350exp Regular VIP
    400exp Seijin gift
    250exp Priory event
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 10th October 2015, 6:33 pm

Black flames scorched across the earth, and were just barely stopped in their tracks by several sets of black ribs bones. Ardere noted that the idea was quite creative, not exactly what he had been expecting but still very good. As the smoke and flames disappeared, the bones would turn to dust once again. That was good quick thinking. Rolling his neck back and forth, several popping sounds would be heard. You're taking into account the anatomy and bone structure, which I commend. But as good as you are at crafting, let's work on making your creations stronger. So you will need to learn how to handle a stronger attack, you can be stationary and create whatever you wish, but I wont pull this attack as much as the others. Ready? Waiting for confirmation from the white haired slayer, he would lift his blade up a bit. Pulling it to his left, the swordsman began to charge black fiery energy into his blade. The intensity of the heat was obvious, but it grew as he slashed his blade to the right. Sending a massive wall of flames smashing through the earth and air towards his student, the intensity of the corrupt flames turned the ground black. It was a rather large wall of flames, and would deal some decent damage if not blocked by the bone slayer. He would need to focus on the density of his bones, and make them as strong as possible. You can do it, use the corruption to make the bones much more strong than normal ones. The wall of flames getting closer, the other man would likely be able to feel the heat. It was interesting to teach someone else, he found it rather satisfying.
    @Crimzon WC: 292/250 Post: 18/30

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Crimzon
    Crimzon

Space Weaver

Space Weaver

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Crimzon 11th October 2015, 6:26 am

Aether ignored all the jokes that the old god in his mind made and began to formulate countermeasures to any further attacks, his mind working like clockwork formulating bone construct concepts and how they could work, his one uncovered eye darting around the arena as he thought of likely constructs that would best defend and counter fire. ”You're taking into account the anatomy and bone structure, which I commend. But as good as you are at crafting, let's work on making your creations stronger. So you will need to learn how to handle a stronger attack, you can be stationary and create whatever you wish, but I wont pull this attack as much as the others.” His mentor spoke out, explaining what he would attempt next and give Aether enough time to prepare himself for the next attack, which wouldn’t be as weak as the previous attack and would likely destroy any poorly made bones if he rushed their creation. Focusing on the area around his palms he concentrated on condensing the corrupt energy to strengthen the density of the bones he was creating, creating a few more ribs and keeping them in his grip. More ribs? How many walls to you plan to create this time space weaver? Osiris questioned That many won’t be able to hold back an attack stronger than the last ones, even if you pulled the same stunt twice. Which is why I’ve come up with another option. Aether responded, grinning beneath his mask. ”Ready?” His mentor shouted, preparing his own attack as Aether nodded and held the ribs up like he was going to use them as throwing knives.

275/250 words
    19/30 posts

themes:

note:
    350exp Regular VIP
    400exp Seijin gift
    250exp Priory event
    Crimzon
    Crimzon

Space Weaver

Space Weaver

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Crimzon 12th October 2015, 1:06 am

As the armored mentor charged his attack Aether got into a running stance, both arms spread behind him with five pairs of ribs in total in his grasp placed between the gaps in his fingers, left foot forward and right foot prepared to kick off from the ground into a sprint. Even from this distance Aether could feel the heat emanating from the charging metal of the sword, but the feeling of running away didn’t even cross his mind for as soon as the flames had come from the brunette’s blade Aether was prepared to defend against the blaze. As soon as Aether noticed the tensing of his muscles within his arm he made his rush straight towards the incoming attack as the wall of fire was released from the blade, bringing the ribs together to form crosses, throwing two ahead of him which he would step on and shatter, causing black bones to erupt from the ground and encase his legs in a bone exoskeleton, throwing a third cross into the air to catch later as he shattered the remaining bones in his hands to create similar exoskeletons on his arms, catching the final cross and smashing it into his chest to complete his armor, the corrupted bone surrounding the rest of his body and head, uniting the other parts of the armor to give him complete protection from the incoming head and blaze. All this happening within mere seconds as the wave drew closer and closer towards him. He didn’t doubt that he had enough speed to safely pass through the blaze as he continued to rocket towards the wall and jump, twisting in the air as if he himself was a spear being thrown at a target merely to simply curl the flames around him as he passed through the wall of fire to land safely roughly three meters in front of his mentor, sliding an extra two meters before bones sprung out of the souls of his exoskeleton, halting his movement suddenly and causing a gust of tailwind and black embers to flow past him. "I think I'm getting the hang of this."

348/250 words
    20/30 posts

themes:

note:
    350exp Regular VIP
    400exp Seijin gift
    250exp Priory event
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 12th October 2015, 1:11 pm

Bones bursting forth from the flames, Ardere had to admit he was slightly impressed. Creating an exoskeleton of bones was definitely admirable, and certainly practical in combat. The man he was helping seemed to grasp the concept of bone slaying quite well, he doubted he actually needed this much instruction. He more so just needed someone to practice with, as training by one's self was not the most satisfying sometimes. Nodding and providing a couple claps, he put a leather covered fist on his hip. Well done, but one last thing. Transferring fiery energy into the ground below him, it would crack and turn black. It was obvious the ground was about to explode, and so it would. Black flames gushing from beneath the earth like a mix of a volcano eruption and an earth quake, it would not be easy to dodge but fortunately for the white haired man he had some time. After the flames burst across the area, he would wait to see the other mage's reaction before speaking. Now, I want you to go all out on me. Give me all you've got. Now that he had gauged the other slayer's abilities, he wanted to test how he would use them. Being creative as a slayer and coming up with spells or abilities on the fly could be important, but it was also beneficial to have some thought out before battle. This would be Aether's chance to let out all the ideas he had, against an opponent who would not be so bothered by them. With his flame body, he would be able to take a lot more physical attacks than usual. Most of the bone attacks would go through him and not deal as much damage, but that was assuming he didn't block or dodge any. He would push the bone slayer to his limits, and let him unleash hell.
    @Crimzon WC: 316/250 Post: 21/30

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Crimzon
    Crimzon

Space Weaver

Space Weaver

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Crimzon 14th October 2015, 9:17 am

Retracting the spikes from the ground back into the boots of the exoskeleton Aether stretched to test the flexibility of the armor after diving through the scorching wall of corrupted fire in what he would assume would lock the joints of the armor but he found it still very flexible and lightweight despite how dense it actually was. There was no doubt in his mind that this was going to be the best quality exoskeleton he will make for a long time, so he might as well get as much out of it as he could whilst he was still training. Letting his arms relax at his side he felt the old god speak in his mind. I have to say space weaver, I’m impressed. I’m starting to have second thoughts on my second thoughts on you not being worthy of my power. I believe its time you learned of my origins. The earth beneath his feet seemed to quake, but it quickly fell silent as though time itself had stopped, Aether himself felt as though he was experiencing an out of body feeling as he gazed around. Soon enough a cloaked skeleton appearing behind his mentor, a staff of black bone adorned with a dragons skull in its grasp. “I am the god of the dead, living, afterlife and resurrection.” The figure spoke “Osiris” Aether whispered under his breath, only for the figure to let out a bone chattering laugh. “Now there’s a name I haven’t heard in a while! But that is only one of me as I have had many names over the ages in which your kindred bones have prospered. I was first known as Osiris, then Nekros, Nergal, Michtantecuhtli, Donn, Yeomra, Daebyeol, Supay, Hades, Thanatos, Hel, you name the death deity, that was probably me.”

300/250 words
    22/30 posts

themes:

note:
    350exp Regular VIP
    400exp Seijin gift
    250exp Priory event
    Crimzon
    Crimzon

Space Weaver

Space Weaver

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Crimzon 15th October 2015, 12:25 am

“So then what is your true name?” Aether questioned, still a little shocked to hear that the god that he was drawing power from was all of these ancient dieties. ”Now now space weaver, I can’t just tell you my true name. Names have power, even in death, they can command the living, the dead and the inbetween. Though I suppose I can’t have you calling me Osiris forever, so you may refer to me as what the world now calls me. Nathir, God of Death and the Afterlife, and with that I am also the god of life and Resurrection.” Bowing with his arm across his chest, Nathir finally introduced himself to Aether despite all that Aether had been through during the implantation and his training. “What is this?” Aether questioned, gazing around at the area that was once the ancient marketplace but seemed to be frozen in time with the ground beneath his feet cracking and turning a dark midnight black. ”We are conversing in your mind, I have not enough power to manifest myself in your plain so we must take here, but not for long as our time is brief, so for now whilst I can I will inform you of what this power you now have is capable of accomplishing and my past as the Bone Demon God.” And with that Nathir began explaining a condensed version of how he conquered various continents and his origins as the Bone Demon God and all the capabilities of bone before Aether was sent back into his body roughly a few seconds before the ground beneath his feet ruptured.

Before the ground erupted beneath his feet Aether quickly threw up a half capsule shape beneath him expanding from the soles of his feet which would carry him up into the air along with the blazing heat and chunks of earth. “Now, I want you to go all out on me. Give me all you've got.” His mentor shouted out from below him, standing upon the only piece of black earth that wasn’t upheaved among the blast. Absorbing the capsule into his exoskeleton Aether reformed the arms of his exoskeleton to take the shape of blades, his feet becoming pointed like a drill tip and using gravity to his advantage and with his basic knowledge of aeronautics came diving down where he was standing when the ground erupted beneath him, where the earth had become soft within the blast allowing him easy access to the necropolis that was held 50 meters beneath the plaza.

425/250 words
    23/30 posts

themes:

note:
    350exp Regular VIP
    400exp Seijin gift
    250exp Priory event
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 15th October 2015, 2:24 pm

Sliding his right foot to the side a bit, Ardere took a stance as his mentee took to the air. Bones forming blades as the ground beneath where he was standing previously had collapsed, revealing what lied beneath the plaza. He waited until the silver haired mage went down into the hole before doing anything. What lay below appeared to be a series of tombs or underground tunnels, perhaps even older than the parts of the ruins currently surrounding them. Rather than standing around and waiting, the fire mage also chose to jump down into the abyss of a Necropolis below. It was quite smart of the white haired slayer to make an opening, it gace him many angles to attack from. While he may not have been as strong as the guild master, he was quite intelligent. Holding the red long sword of his, it would burst into flames as he leaped down into the hole. The blade became enveloped in flames that reached a length of up to ten meters, and provided quite a bit of light as he fell down. Skeletons and rock scattered across the area, it was a fairly creepy area he had just allowed himself to fall into. He preferred not to get lost somewhere down here, but he could still see the hole he entered through, and kept his senses aware. Several meters away from his opponent, he could smell and hear him even if they were down here. Fortunately his Sword of Kings was an ability of his sword, and required no mana to produce. It lit up a large area, allowing him to see the winding tunnels and tombs throughout. Attack me with everything you've got Bone Slayer. A smile crossing his lips, it was obvious he was enjoying this training, and the man he was training had been quite cooperative.
    @Crimmy WC: 311/250 Post: 24/30

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Crimzon
    Crimzon

Space Weaver

Space Weaver

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Crimzon 16th October 2015, 1:49 am

As soon as he had landed he created and threw six ribs in a hexagonal pattern around the hole he had made that were set create a wall between them and imbed in the ceiling as soon as all of them detected the corruption of a god slayer. This would cause the hole to close if his mentor decided to either jump down or simply flush him out by sending fire down to incinerate him, trapping the guild master down here with Aether, or causing another eruption of fire on the surface. Regardless of what would happen Aether quickly made his way over to a tomb Nathir had told him about in the mindscape, the tomb of his first child who’s bones were imbued with the magical energy of Sol Invictus. There was only three bones within this tomb, each appeared to glow a dull gold, the skull, the femur, and the humerus, each of them seemed to hum with the energy of the undying sun. I’m sure my son would not mind you using him in this way, he was always one to help those of the living. Nathir spoke in his mind, allowing Aether to consume one of the bones of the remains of his son. With that Aether picked up the femur and took a bite, the energy along with the bone it was stored in flew into Aethers mouth, absorbing and completely refilling all the mana he had used till this point with what felt to Aether as though he just doubled his max amount of mana. His exoskeleton had shattered upon impact with the stone floor of the necropolis and turned to dust but now he probably had enough to recreate the armor he had to hold back the creation of the exoskeleton for now for a full out attack if the flame god slayer decided to jump down.

315/250 words
    25/30 posts

themes:

note:
    350exp Regular VIP
    400exp Seijin gift
    250exp Priory event

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 9:39 am