Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Grand Tour (Private/Tyriel)

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

The Grand Tour (Private/Tyriel)  Empty The Grand Tour (Private/Tyriel)

Post by Ardere Kasai 29th September 2015, 12:24 pm

Spinning in his chair, Ardere would find himself having finished all the startup paper work that was needed for his guild. With a good set of members, and all the legal documents sent off, it was a perfect start. It seemed that Infinity Hydra was a popular idea, as quite a few mages had showed up the other day at the grand opening. Leaning back in the chair, he had a great window view that peered off the side of the mountain the hall had been perched upon. It was a gorgeous view, very fitting for the office of a guild master. If one thing had been perfect about this guild, it was the hall and it's location. Letting out a relaxing sigh, the guild master peered out the window for a few minutes. The mountains and the trees scattered across the terrain, it was a gorgeous site. Unfortunately, now he was slightly bored. While he loved the view, he was itching to get out and do something. Letting out a heavier sigh this time, he would leap out of his chair. The first idea he had, was to check on his new guild members. They were probably wondering what their guild master had been doing cramped up in his office all day.

Sliding a red head band through his thick brown hair, he tightened it. Tossing on his normal red jacket, he decided to skip the armor as he was not going into battle any time soon. Snatching up his cloak as he walked out of the office, he slid it on. Looking down the hall, he was all alone as Enola was probably out cleaning or something of the like. Tapping his chin, the first level was perhaps his only hope to get rid of the plague known as boredom. Ardere swiftly slid down the banister of the staircase, sliding down two levels until he found himself on the first one. Looking across the guild hall, decorated with golden statues and Midian tapestries, he saw no one. The only person around was the bartender that he had hired, and he could smell one other person in the vicinity. The scent was familiar, but not one he personally knew, it must have been one of the new members. It seemed even his phoenix Celica had run off somewhere, which was actually not unusual. Anyone home? Or alive? Haha. Running pale fingers through his dark brown hair, the guild master made his final steps down the stairs to officially land on the first floor. He had grown to love this guild hall, but it was a bit strange to find it as empty as this. The only logical conclusion, was that everyone had gotten too excited and run off to do missions. I'll have the usual. Slowly walking over to the bar, he decided getting a drink was the only available solution at the moment.
    @Tyriel

Every wound will shape me. Every scar will build my throne.

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Grand Tour (Private/Tyriel)  FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Kariline
    Kariline

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Take Over Guardian Soul
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Grand Tour (Private/Tyriel)  Empty Re: The Grand Tour (Private/Tyriel)

Post by Kariline 29th September 2015, 1:08 pm

WORD COUNT
    Do you have a Library?
    @Infinity Hydra
    AND IT'S DARK ON A COLD DECEMBER,

It had been only a few days since the grand opening of Infinity Hydra; and for the most, Tyriel had gone unnoticed. Which wasn't a problem really. She enjoyed the lack of nuiscance company. What she didn't enjoy was the feeling that this was wasted effort sticking around. Tyriel wasn't staying in the Guild it'self, but rather at a Inn in the Mountain village where the Guild Hall was built.
    Tyriel made sure to hand around the hall from noon till dusk, then head home, but it seemed futile. What did she have to do to be of some use around here? Everyone seemed to be going off on jobs, and was strong. But Tyriel isn't much help physically. Her mind was the strong element she possessed.
    Today was especially dull. Nearly EVERYONE was gone. For the longest time it was just her and the bartender. And while his company was nice, he didn't say much. Just a nod or two. He gave no information, so Tyriel didn't pursue him much.
    It was a bit later in the afternoon when he slid down the bannister. Ardere, the guildmaster that had filled her soul with hope that she would finally be able to make her mark upon the world. He seemed relaxed as he sat up at the bar, like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders.
    Peering over her glasses and just past her book, she stared intently, going over his movements and making mental notes of what his drink was. She watched as the Bartender reached for the alchohol, how many ounces, and she even counted the amount of ice cubes the glass had.
    She smirked, marked where she was at in her book mentally and stood up from her corner. She was sure he was aware of her precense before he even fully stepped into the Hall. He seemed tentative in his moments. She knew this would be out of habit, since there was no real danger here.
    Tyriel walked over to the bar and set her book down on the counter. " It seems everyone else is out." She remarked. VERY OBVIOUS! but it broke the ice, slightly. With a nod to the bartender and a quick moment, a drink was placed in front of her. A Honey whiskey and orange peels with tonic. Perfect.
    Her skills came in use more than once, and this was one such time. Where she would communicate telepathically with people. Such as bartender's!
    - - i think i love you better now
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 29th September 2015, 2:22 pm

Watching as the bartender poured his cup of sake, Ardere stared down at the warm liquid. It was about this time that he noticed the presence he had sensed was that of a woman in the guild, she seemed nice enough but he felt sort of bad that she was alone in the hall. Picking up the cup, he let the milky looking liquid run down his throat. Sighing in a satisfactory manner, he nodded to the bartender appreciatively. Rather than sitting on one of the bar stools, the Fire King stood there, leaning forwards a bit into the bar. The man serving drinks seemed to be preoccupied with cleaning the dishes, at least he was paid very well. Normally the guild hall would be more active than this, but the new members were eager to get out and do missions as expected. Taking another sip of the liquid, he noticed the presence moving towards him casually. He did not seem phased by her presence at all, rather he seemed to act very natural in this guild. He was no guild master with a stick up his ass, he was their leader not their master. Hence why he preferred the term Taicho, or Captain in his native tongue. Hopefully his one and only Hydra Head would be around soon enough to breathe some life into the guild.

Seemingly laid back and calm, the god slayer turned his head a bit as she appeared at the bar. If he recalled correctly, her name was something along the lines of Tyriel. He had a record of all the members who were now registered at the guild, and his memory was quite adept. She seemed to be nice enough, and as expected made a comment about the lack of life in the hall today. Yeah, hopefully it wont be like this for far too long. Once everyone is into the swing of things and the excitement dies down, they'll hang around more often. Sipping some more of his drink, he noticed that she had received quite the strong one herself. It was nice to have a guild with so many boisterous and ballsy members, it would be refreshing as he was not a behind the desk master, he liked to be out and about with everyone. Looking back to the woman, her ice breaker seemed fine enough to carry on with the conversation. Since we're bored, wanna take a look around the place? It's damn huge and I'm sure you'd rather do that than sit here all lonely. I believe your name is Tyriel, yeah? I'd like to make it a note to know all of my members personally. Consider it a Grand Tour of the place. He was a friendly enough man, even with his intimidating eyes and physicality, he still had a kindness about him. Ardere Kasai took pride in being a decent person, and hopefully his members came to respect that about him. If the woman accepted his offer, he would motion for her to head to next level. He was still standing, so it was quickly easy to perform such a motion.
    @Tyriel

_____________________________________________________________________________________

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Kariline
    Kariline

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kariline 29th September 2015, 7:23 pm

WORD COUNT
    Tyriel Richter
    Infinity Hydra

"Yeah, hopefully it wont be like this for far too long. Once everyone is into the swing of things and the excitement dies down, they'll hang around more often."
    The soft corner's of her mouth tilted up slightly as he acknowledged her, returning her Ice breaker. Tyriel tilted her chin up as she downed the sweet tasting liquor. She really was enjoying this guild. They have exquisite taste, from things between the architecture to the alcohol they served.
    "Since we're bored, wanna take a look around the place? It's damn huge and I'm sure you'd rather do that than sit here all lonely. I believe your name is Tyriel, yeah? I'd like to make it a note to know all of my members personally. Consider it a Grand Tour of the place."
    With a slight shrug, followed by a smirk Tyriel gave a nod, downed the rest of her drink, tipped the bartender well and followed his direction. ( After she slid off the barstool, as her feet were dangling on the side. )
    She definetly remembered to grab her book before she left tailing behind him with her hands behind her back. " Do you have a library or a study in particular? " She asked with a bright smile on her face. When it came to dark, dusty places where the smell of books lingered.. She might have considered it heaven. Plus she hoped they kept old records of thier endeavors.
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 29th September 2015, 7:49 pm

Allowing the young woman to follow him, Ardere would walk deep into the first floor of the guild hall. Actually we do, on the second floor. When we get up there, I'll be sure to show you. It's full of books, but not too many records to keep just yet. It was a new guild after all, not many records other than the ones about current members. He was sure once they returned from their adventures there would be many things to record and put in the Library/Study. As for now, he was passing through the several rooms that could be rented or reserved in the tavern. Not rooms to stay in, but private rooms to dine and discuss things. It was something he had picked up from restaurants, he had come to prefer that they be available. Most people tend to get rowdy, so having a private room during meal time is a heck of a lot more tolerable. Looking around, he spotted the correct hall to go down. He would allow Tyriel to look around and examine the tapestries as well as the paintings decorating the hall. He liked to think that he had good tastes, as he did most of the decorating himself. Let's keep going.

Making his way down into the building attached to the main hall, there was a balcony to get a good view of the mountain range. The library is right above us, though I suppose we should have a look at the view eh? Walking slowly over to the balcony, a slight breeze would hit his body, immediately cooling him down. It was nice outside today, and the weather only complimented the view. It was actually a bit misty down below, as they were quite high up. The side they were gazing out upon was the opposite side of the one in front of Mountain Village. It was perhaps more gorgeous to peer down upon nature than the small village. I love the view here. So Tyriel if you don't mind me asking. Where are ya from and what's your magic, friend? His cloak flapping slightly in the breeze, Ardere's orange piercing eyes drifted from the mountains to the young woman. His pale complexion was notably more suitable for high altitudes and cloudy terrains such as the one he had chosen for the guild. He loved the hall, and hoped that the purple haired woman would enjoy it here.
    @Tyriel

God Force:

Legacy Form:

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Dragon King
    Guild : Junaar
    Mentor : Herself
    Experience : 2,800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Apocalypse Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Infernal Shadow Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 29th September 2015, 9:12 pm

The Grand Tour (Private/Tyriel)  153164

NOTES  

TAGS.
    @Enola
    @Tyriel
    WORDS.

STATUS.

NOTES.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgaQHHJMDtA

"Behold, the intricate and subtle weaving of my cunning arcane . . . ah, screw it. Burn a lot!"

The Grand Tour (Private/Tyriel)  CANAAN

- Haretsa

It had been a few days since Infinity Hydra’s initial grand opening and Haretsa was still getting used to her new home. It was quite grand in both design and size. Whatever culture Ardere had been inspired by, they sure knew how to make fancy castles. Today, Haretsa found herself in the guild halls Library. Ardere had amassed quite a collection of books and Haretsa was beginning to taken quite the interest in dragon’s as a whole. She found herself thumbing through the vast collection of books looking for anything that might give her any decent information on the scaled beasts of legend. ”How to Train Your Dragon, huh? Sounds like a kid’s book or something. I’m pretty sure you can’t really train a dragon to be a pet. What else we got here…” she mumbled aloud, continuing to search the shelves.

Haretsa ran her eyes up and down the shelves slowly until her hazel orbs caught site of a book titled “Legend of the Black Dragon; The Story of Acnologia.” She carefully took the book from its resting place, brushing off a bit of the dust as she stared at the cover. If what Lyell had said back in Talonia was true and Haretsa somehow had Acnologia’s blood in her, Haretsa couldn’t help but be curious as to who this Dragon was. She had never heard of his name before that day in Talonia, but she had never exactly been one for knowing history very well considering how her childhood ended up. This book would hopefully help her understand who Acnologia was and maybe even how the blood of a Dragon came to flow in her veins.

After checking out, Haretsa thanked the librarian and proceeded out of the library. ”Now… How the hell do I get back to my room again?” the cream haired mage wondered as she made her way down the stairs to a nearby balcony that had a great view of the nearby mountains. As she walked down, she noticed Ardere standing on the balcony with a purple haired mage that Haretsa did not recognize. Perhaps Ard was showing this purple haired woman around to help her get a good layout of the place. Haretsa sure hoped that was the case, because she needed a bit of guidance as well. Not wanting to interrupt anything, the cream haired Slayer decided to stand at the bottom of the stairs with the book held down against the side of her leg and wait for the two’s conversation to be done.

The Grand Tour (Private/Tyriel)  Haretsa_by_ravenart5-d8uft6q
    "They call me 'H', 'cuz I turn asses to ashes!!"
    The Grand Tour (Private/Tyriel)  Team-s10
    Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Kariline
    Kariline

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kariline 29th September 2015, 9:57 pm

WORD COUNT
    Tyriel Richter
    Infinity Hydra

As Ardere; the guildmaster, showed the young lady around the guild, Tyriel respected his directions and took a mental note of where they were and how they got there. In her mind she formed a map of the structure, even down to the last detail ( ex. being how many steps they took to get up here ) Unfortunatly her magic was not so much in tune as to where she could converse at the same time so Tyriel was rather quiet. ( Which she is all the time. )

The colors of the Guild really matched appropriatly with the drapes and tresses that hung around. Tyriel was also actually curious as to who all cleaned the guild? Would she have to? Tyriel scowled slightly as she was not okay with this. Dust clogs her nose and makes her sneeze easilly.

The woman made sure to nod and politely smile once in a while he spoke about the Guild and where everything was. She really appreciated the rooms residing in the main dining Hall, she liked peace and she wished she knew about them earlier. Finally they stood out on a balcony; her hair wisped around her face delicately as her violet orbs took in the breath taking sight. Even her breath was taken away as the sun's rays peeked through the thick clouds.
    The smell of the trees and songs from the birds made this expirence so precious to her, and she would never forget it.

Tyriel perked up at the mention of the Library being above them, but she was not quite ready to move from this spot just yet. The soft cool breeze made her skin tingle as her eyes shone past her glasses.

When Ardere asked her about her magic and where she was from, she smiled softly, took off her glasses and placed them in her bag. After inhaling deeply Tyriel looked at his peering face. It was gentle, but also had a ferocity behind it that he couldn't hide.

" I am from Hargeon orginally, but i have lived all over the country. " This was no lie, as she had been placed with several schools and homes. " But as for my magic..."
    The girl raised her hand and opened her palm out to the horizon. From her hand appeared a violet and gold magic circle. Then up rose a elegant Archive screen. On the screens was a parade of data about the Guild Hall, including what they had just seen physically with her eyes.
    Tyriel looked at him and with closed smiling lips she shrugged and pushed her voice into his mind saying, " Cool huh?"

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 29th September 2015, 10:19 pm

Breathing in the fresh air, Ardere took a moment to let it all in. It was certainly a beautiful sight, and what made it better was that the two mages could just stand there quietly and enjoy it without feeling too awkward. At least, the fire mage didn't feel awkward. He noted the woman was fairly quiet, but seeing as she was a good listener and very polite, she made up for it. Eyes darting across the scene, he could see his phoenix flying around in the background. In fact, she was harassing a group of birds. So that's where that bitch ran off to. Muttering under his breath, he chuckled a bit. Celica certainly was a rambunctious girl, but now he was more focused on the purple haired woman. While many did not know this in the guild other than Sayrn, he was a very avid reader. The god slayer read books all the time, often keeping one on himself. However today seemed like a good day to get out and enjoy life, as he liked to do. It was at about this moment that he realized Haretsa was standing behind them, but noticed that she was not moving. She probably did not want to interrupt, so he listened to what the young woman said. It seemed that she was from Hargeon, where Sayrn was living up until now. Ahh Hargeon, nice place. It would also appear that her magic was quite impressive, as he watched a screen appear in front of him. Ahh, Archive. Nice.

Smiling at the screen slightly, he reverted back to a cool face as he turned. So Haretsa, are you going to stand there all day or come and say hi? A devilish smirk crossed his face as he looked to the white haired woman. She was carrying a book in her hands, no doubt from the library on the level above them. It was quite the coincidence, as that was where he planned to take Tyriel. Been visiting the library eh. We were actually going to head on up there for a few minutes, I'm giving Tyriel here a tour of the place if you'd like to join. Oh yeah, Tyriel this is Haretsa. Introducing the two, he would allow them to say hi to each other for the moment. They were both new to the guild after all, and relations between members was of the utmost importance. While his best friend was harassing birds and his girlfriend was working on lab things, it seemed this was his only form of entertainment today. Waiting a few moments, he would not intervene if they wanted to talk to each other. Allowing them to do so, he would then be on his way up the stairs and into the library, assuming the dragon slayer agreed. The stairs were slightly winding, but it would not be much of a venture to the next level. He was mainly excited to see the library again, as it was quite large and full of books from throughout the ages. He had a private book collector fill the library, and had brought some from his personal collection.
    @Tyriel @Haretsa

God Force:

Legacy Form:

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 29th September 2015, 11:29 pm

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.

NOTES.

"Behold, the intricate and subtle weaving of my cunning arcane . . . ah, screw it. Burn a lot!"

- Haretsa

Haretsa stood and watched as the purple haired girl conjured forth a strange orb in front of her. This orb seemed to be some kind of home to all kinds of data and the thing just seemed to capture Haretsa’s curiosity. What the heck was this thing, how did it work, and how could Haretsa get her hands on one. The curious little Dragon Slayer stood there with the book about Acnologia in her hand until Ardere mentioned her by name; asking if she was just going to stand there all day. She walked forward towards the two as Ardere noted the book in her hand and mentioned that he was taking this Tyriel girl up there momentarily. ”Well I just came from there, but I do need to still get used to the layout of this place so sure thing!” she exclaimed with a smile as her guild master introduced her.

With her name so kindly introduced for her, Haretsa decided to set about inquiring about Tyriel’s strange orb from earlier as they walked up the stairs following after Ardere. ”Hey, how did you make that weird orb thing from earlier? Did you make that yourself or did you buy it? Can you tell me where I can get one of those things? Is it a part of your magic? Can you teach me how to do it too!?” she bombarded the poor girl with questions, barely even allowing Tyriel to respond before moving on to another question.

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Kariline
    Kariline

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kariline 1st October 2015, 6:25 pm

WORD COUNT
    Tyriel Richter
    Infinity Hydra

Tyriel's attention was snatched away as Ardere addressed someone who was apparently standing behind them. His senses were so in tune and it impressed her. She smiled softly and released her magic, the circle disappearing into her palm. She turned to face the woman that now turned the corner. She was a intimidating looking woman ( most seemed intimidating to her since she was rather weak physically ), but she seemed to have a kinder personality. At least to her guild mates. People tend to change when fighting or dealing with hatred and anger.
    Tyriel was rather excited to go up to the library. She was hoping to find something mysterious between it's pages.
    Soon, the woman bombarded her with questions. Tyriel giggled as they walked up to the Library together. " Actually that is my magic. It isn't an orb either, its more of a screen. Its an ancient magic and is a big secret!" She said giving her a wink and pressed her finger to her lips to motion Shhh.
    She looked around and smiled, this had been one of the first time she was able to openly discuss her magic. An ancient power that was sought after for generations. That IS still being hunted. But Tyriel felt safer here. With Haretsa and Ardere... and everyone else. Like a family protecting her.. Tyriel had a strong urge come over her to do the same, but what could she really do.
    Lowering her head, she finished the walk to the Library in silence.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 1st October 2015, 7:18 pm

Turning around quickly to ascend to the library, his cloak shifted. The library was concealed by only two rather large wooden doors. Judging from the outside, it did not look like much. But once the group entered, they would find themselves in a very nice library. The shelves were lines with little golden statues, and the walls were covered with tapestries and paintings like the rest of the guild. The only different between a Midian library and this one, was there were books rather than scrolls or the like. Leading the group into the library, Ardere motioned for Tyriel to have a look around. He knew Haretsa had already been in here, so he did not want to bore her too much. Take a look around, feel free to check anything out if ya want. Eyes scanning the library, he hadn't been up here too much as build work tended to be a pain in the rear. But now that most of it was taken care of, he was free to look around and read as much as he wanted. Letting the purple haired girl run free and look at all the books was the best thing to do, while he waited with the dragon slayer.

Looking to the young white haired woman, he slid his pale hands into his pockets. I hope you've been well Haretsa. It was certainly a hell of a mission to get all these books in here. I actually had to select quite a few. Rubbing his neck at the though of the pain, he let out a heavy breath. The library appeared to have no people in it other than the three mages and the librarian he had hired, who would probably be getting quite a bit of work here in the near future. Ardere mainly sat back with the dragon slayer while he let the other woman run around and look at books, hopefully she would find something to her liking. Let me know when you've found something, and we'll go check out the training room. He called out to the girl. At about that time, a dark book with a rough spine caught his eye. Swiftly grabbing it off the shelf and returning to his friend, he began to flip through the book. It seemed to be one on creatures of the night, found in places like the Spooky Forest and Cursed Lands. The book would probably be something he could use in the future, thus he signaled to the librarian that he was keeping it. Smirking slightly, he knew it would be a good read. Keeping his calm eyes and laid back posture, the fire mage cracked his shoulder before stuffing the book under his arm.
    @Tyriel @Haretsa

God Force:

Legacy Form:

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 1st October 2015, 9:00 pm

NOTES  

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.

NOTES.

- Haretsa

Haretsa was slightly disappointed when Tyriel explained that it was indeed part of her magic, but it was a fairly well kept secret. It was essentially a nice way of saying “no” to Haretsa’s question of if she could possibly teach the Dragon Slayer about it. ”Hmmm… I wonder if she’d let me study it so I can make something that does the same thing as her magic…” Haretsa pondered to herself as the group entered the library. She had many questions to ask Tyriel about her magic, but it seemed like those would have to wait for the time being.

Once inside, Ardere motioned to Tyriel to search to her hearts content whilst the two Fire Slayer’s had a chat. ”Wait, you brought all of these here yourself? Then all of these are yours? I didn’t know you had this many freakin books!” she exclaimed at Ardere’s statement, assuming that he meant the entire library was his own personal collection. As he fetched a book that caught his interest, Haretsa couldn’t help but look down at the one she had chosen out of the library. Turning the book over in her hands to glare at the cover once more, Haretsa’s mind couldn’t help but be flooded with the memories of that fateful day in Talonia. ”Hey Ardvark…” she began, opening the book to be greeted by an artist’s imagining of what the Black Dragon looked like on the first page. ”You wouldn’t happen to know much about Acnologia, would you? I’ve honestly never heard his name before until those Priory nutjobs showed up… I still can’t really comprehend why they’d wanna worship a dragon; especially a dead one.” Haretsa explained, somewhat surprised that her birthmark didn’t react to the name this time. She still hadn’t mentioned to anyone what Lyell had mentioned about the blood of Acnologia flowing through her veins. Honestly, Haretsa was too afraid to mention it; fearing that people might mistake her for a member of the Priory or someone that needed to be killed. It was something she preferred to keep under wraps for the time being.

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Kariline
    Kariline

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kariline 5th October 2015, 4:47 pm

WORD COUNT
    Tyriel Richter
    Infinity Hydra

Tyriel was in absolute awe as she peered into the Library. It certainly wasn't the biggest, but the set up was spectacular. The furniture, Lighting, it was all magnificent. Tyriel thought that she could spend days in here. Taking a quick glance around, she didn't notice alot of history on the guild. But that may be because of the lack of presence.
    She made herself apologize mentally for thinking poorly of Infinity Hydra. This was now her home, and she would fill the library in Ardere's stead.

She really enjoyed glancing over the stories he possessed though, Romance, Horror, and even Mythical. Books about wars and Death, there was even reference books to fighting. She grinned as she skimmed over the books. She wouldn't select one now, because she would try to take a whole shelf with her. One day she will sit up here and read.

" This is amazing..." she said glancing out the window which has a similar view to before when they stood up on the Balcony. " What else can you show me of Infinity Hydra?" She asked simply with a large grin. " Do you have a bathhouse?" She asked, her inn had one, but if she could stay within the Guild hall that would be better.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 5th October 2015, 5:40 pm

Keeping the book tucked tight under his arm, Ardere watched as the purple haired young woman went to town in the library. He knew she would enjoy it, and gave her some time to thoroughly do so. But it seemed Haretsa had something of interest so say, prompting a look from the guild master. Smiling slightly, he chuckled. Well, you could say that. I am a book enthusiast after all. Although as of late I haven't had much damn time on my hands. Being a guild master was work, but he did not mind it. He knew it would calm down a bit after everyone had been settled in and knew each other. However the statement about his books was not the only thing the white haired girl seemed to have on her mind. Hmm? He hadn't thought of the Priory and Acnologia since their training in the Volcano, but he had done a fair amount of research on the subject to be able to talk to her about it. The Black Dragon was no force to be trifled with, but he did know a bit about them. Acnologia eh? They call him the Black Dragon, and the King of Dragons. He earned that title after basically slaying most of the others. He's perhaps the strongest enemy you could ever encounter, and to my knowledge he might not actually be dead. There have been rumors here and there, but be careful if you're going to look into it. Giving her a slight look of concern, he hoped she would understand. And just because something is dead, does not mean it's effects have left this world. If you wanna talk to me more about it, feel free to come by my office.

It was at about this time Tyriel showed up with her fill of books, seemingly wanting to know more about the guild. I can show you the training room, and yes we do have a bath house. If you would like to take a bath after the tour to get some rest, that'd be fine. Motioning for the two to follow him, he would exit the library and move down the hall. It was not far down that they would arrive at two sliding doors, atop of which was two katana swords as to suggest what this room was meant for. As the fire mage opened the doors, a fresh scent of roses would brush past his nose. They kept the training room nice and clean, and smelling nice since most people were sweating and training in here. The walls are lined with anti magic metal, so you can go all out if you wish. Gesturing to let them explore the room, it was rather large. The training room was perhaps as large as the hall below them, full of equipment and sectioned off areas.
    @Tyriel @Haretsa

God Force:

Legacy Form:

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 7th October 2015, 12:48 pm

NOTES  

TAGS.
    32/40
    WORDS.
    /300
    STATUS.

NOTES.

- Haretsa

Haretsa listened carefully as her guild master explained what he knew about Acnologia. The thing that surprised her the most was when Ardere mentioned that it was possible Acnologia wasn’t actually dead. While this was interesting, Haretsa wasn’t exactly planning on meeting the Dragon King at all. ”I’m not gonna go chasing him or anything. I was just curious, that’s all…and I’ll think about that offer.” Haretsa explained as Tyriel came back to the two. She asked Ardere several questions before he led the two girls out of the library and down the hall to what would be one of Haretsa’s favorite places; the training room.

The young Slayer looked around curiously at the rather simple yet large room that they were now in. There were all sorts of sectioned off areas and equipment throughout the room. To Haretsa’s interest, Ardere mentioned that the entire room was built with anti magic metal so that one could go all out during their training and not end up burning half the guild down in the process. ”Is that right?” Haretsa asked as she began to inhale; flames dripping from her mouth as she looked towards a nearby wall. ”FIRE DRAGON’S ROAR!!” she shouted, letting loose a torrent of flames from her mouth that blasted towards the wall as a dragon’s roar violently echoed throughout the large room that they were in. Once the blast had impacted and exploded against the wall, Haretsa stood rather impressed that nothing had so much as a single scorch mark on it from her attack. ”Neat, it does work! I’m gonna have to get me some of that… Er… shit. Sorry if that was too loud!!” Haretsa apologized, turning back to her guild master as she rubbed the back of her head in embarrassment. She didn’t exactly think through just how loud her roar was going to be, so it was probably rather unpleasant for Tyriel to hear.  

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Kariline
    Kariline

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kariline 7th October 2015, 1:24 pm

WORD COUNT
    Tyriel Richter
    Infinity Hydra

With a large grin on her face they exited the Library. She could not help feel that it would be much more pleasant to stay here in the Guild rather than pay pricey for a room with less accommodations. Tyr couldn't help but imagine a wine glass, candles and soaking in a hot bath. She even thought about several guys cleaning her...
    Swiping away the lewd though Tyriel came back to reality as they stood in front of two large sliding doors. A pair of swords rested above the frame and she figured this was the armory. But why would they Supply weapons... After the door was opened she peered inside at the ginormous room! A training Hall or better known in Midi as a Dojo. She awed the space, curious as to if the Guild was even big enough to have something like this.
    After Ardere explained that the walls kept magic from going out of hand she smiled, that was how they were able to keep it so nice.
    Haretsa let out a mighty slayer roar, and Tyriel stood in awe, the bright colors mixing together. This was pure power and it emanated off of her whole being. Tyriel yearned for this power.. she yearned for it a long time ago, when she realized that her magic was special but not strong enough to save him...
    Suddenly Haretsa apologized and Tyriel seemed confused. Why apologize, it was a magnificent performance...?..
    She just shrugged and held out her hands, a large magic circle hovering above them. A huge Archive screen appeared and on the screen read Waves.
    Suddenly the word floated by itself and from that word a Large torrent of water sprayed out, creating a whirlpool with enough force to destroy the room. The water targeting the wall ahead of them so they didn't get wet. It was sure to demolish the wall, But it didn't. The floor wasn't even wet. It just disappeared slowly.
    She grinned. " Neat."
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 7th October 2015, 3:41 pm

Flames soaring through the training room just moments after they entered, Ardere watched as the anti-magic metal did it's work. The metal appeared black from the heat for a moment, then quickly returned to normal. He was not at all bothered by her display of strength, as he knew she was just testing the area out. Haretsa was a good fighter, and she would probably get some decent use out of this training room, at least the guild master imagined. It's no problem, but I assure you I had it tested. It was hard to get all of this metal from Pergrande. It would probably take an SS or H ranked mage going hard on it to destroy it. Arms folded, he looked around a bit. From what he could tell, the place seemed to be in pretty good working order. He was worried with the rambunctious group he had in the guild that someone would destroy something around here. It was in fact a Dojo like in Midi, but these sorts of training rooms popped up all over the continent, it was actually quite standard that he have one. As Midi styled as the guild was, it still had quite a bit of technically and some influence from other countries; hence the Pergrande metal.

He would watch at the purple haired woman took her opportunity to test her magic on the anti magic metal. An archive screen appeared, as waves of water gushed down onto the floor. The metal was resistant to it, and as such the water would begin to dissipate after a short while. Impressive, I guess I'll give it a shot for the hell of it. After all of the water evaporated, Ardere stepped out in front of the group. Picking up one of the handles from a blade on the weapon rack, tossing it up and down, catching it each time. He held it out in front of himself and the group. Flame God's Damnation. Filling the handle with black fiery energy, a massive explosion occurred in front of him. Almost the entire room, at least the parts in front of them, filling with black flames that rocketed across the area. Enough flames to destroy a small building, and yet when the smoke disappeared, the room was still intact. Well, I think that proves it. Let's check out the bath house before we wrap this up. Waiting for confirmation from the group, the guild master began to make his way out of the room and down the hall towards one of the connected buildings. The castle was not just one solid group of levels, but connected buildings with levels. The bath house was a two story building, divided into two sections by gender, with several privates rooms attached. The baths were steaming hot, and anyone was free to use it. Mainly comprised of wood, stones and such were scattered across for decoration along with many statues.
    @Tyriel @Haretsa

God Force:

Legacy Form:

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 9th October 2015, 5:48 pm

NOTES  

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.

NOTES.

- Haretsa

Haretsa watched as the purple haired mage somehow conjured forth water from her strange, technological magic and their guild master did a bit of showing off with his god slayer magic. This metal apparently came all the way from Pergrande and damn was it impressive. ”I wonder if anyone back in Talonia has any connections in Pergrande… I’m sure they probably do.” she mumbled to herself as Ardere then took the two of them towards the bath houses. There were some stones and statues strewn about for decoration, but other than that the place was rather boring to Haretsa. While others tended to enjoy staying in the hot waters in order to unwind, Haretsa was unable to even feel the heat of the steam as the group walked in due to her magic; so this place really wasn’t of much interest to the young Fire Dragon.

It was at this point that Haretsa's mind began to wander off thinking about other things. Her mind decided to focus on wondering how Skylar was doing. She hadn't heard from her sister since the two reunited in Talonia quite some time ago. "I'm sure she's fine. Sky's strong enough to take care of herself..." Haretsa thought to herself in attempt to quell any worry that she had for her sisters well being.

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Kariline
    Kariline

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kariline 12th October 2015, 10:36 pm

The Grand Tour (Private/Tyriel)  Fate_stay_night_1137_zpsabupzqzm

Her eyes widened in awe as the Guildmaster proceeded to try his own ( even though she was sure he had done before and he was only showing off now ) His black flames licked the walls and the sound made her ears hurt a little as it all happened in one big explosion. Dark flames filling the tight space causing her to hold her breath slightly.
    They finally dissipated and sure enough, the room still look as good as before, this time just less shiny. Like the room had turn gray from the smoke and soot. She thought about letting loose some more water to clean everything, and then decided against it as they were headed out and to the bathhouse.

She gasped and had a large grin on her face as Tyriel looked over the Bathhouse. Not only was it very spacious, but it had very authentic decorations. Those that she could spend hours looking at and scanning for detail. The smiled as the invigorating steam surrounded her and hugged her everywhere. It was welcoming and it took everything for her not to just jump in right now. But that would be rude the Ardere and Haresta.
    She did however reach down to check the temp of the hot water, to find that it was just perfect. Not too hot, and not a luke warm. She could spend an eternity in this one area, library and a bath. If they put a bar on this floor too she would be in heaven.
    " Are there private baths in the rooms as well or no?" She asked Ardere all curious like.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 12th October 2015, 11:00 pm

Running pale fingers through his thick brown hair, Ardere took note that Haretsa seemed a bit out of it at the moment and Tyriel was quite interested in the baths. He supposed it was about time to wrap up the tour, they could check out any of the other areas another time. There are private ones if you wish to rent one of those, free of charge but the term is still rent. The steam coming from the water was enough to clear his sinuses, not that he was worried about allergies or the like. Pacing past a few of the stoned, he cracked his shoulders a bit which would produce a popping sound. Today had been quite the adventure, even though he knew his own guild hall quite well. Well, there's some other places to check out but we can always get to those another time. Both of you get some good rest and have a nice day, if you need anything you know where I'll be. Giving a casual salute to the two mages, the guild master was on his way. As much as he enjoyed socializing with the members of his guild, they did need their space after all. He was curious as to Haretsa's true intrigue with Acnologia and the Priory, the events seem to have lasting effects on her. As for Tyriel, she was quite the intelligent and kind young woman. She would perhaps make a great assistant, or even Head of the Hydra some day soon. Oh and if you're interested, an Aquarium is in the works. Farewell for now. Giving a slight hint at one of the future projects around the guild, Ardere would make his disappearance.
    he hated to just up and leave, but today had been what he would consider an success.

~Exit~
    @IH peeps xP

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 2:27 pm