Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The start of a new... [Tyriel/Private]

Nazaki
    Nazaki

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul Breaker
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The start of a new... [Tyriel/Private] Empty The start of a new... [Tyriel/Private]

Post by Nazaki 7th December 2015, 12:27 am

The start of a new... [Tyriel/Private] Nazaki_zpsr6mgjuvl

Finally finishing up in the Kitchen, Nazaki placed the perfectly clean pan above his head where it belonged. The dish he prepared was Hambagu; a japenese hamburger that had all the boisterous flavors of soy with a hint of gin. Usually soy and gin weren't added but he honestly couldn't resist. Beaides, it wasn't like anybody but him was eating it. It was only around noon and Zaki had been tired, though he was simply tired out of boredom. This whole day was not productive the young Hanumaru male and that was not like him. Ever since he merged with that...thing, a number of things changed about him- both personaloty wise and physically. He became a much louder and friendlier person, though that slight mysteriousness he had remained. His hair had been covered with snow and his height decreased a bunch. It was disappointing really, nonetheless he was still Nazaki Hanumaru. A yawn escaped his lips as his eyes slowly glanced around the empty kitchen. It wasn't long before he exited, and made his way towards the training area. He refused to sleep, not when it was still so early in the day. Despite his current clothing, which consisted of a simple robe-like dress known to many as a Kimono, he was still going to train. Why should clothes stop him?

As he placed both of his hands together he kicked down the door which disconnected the realm of violence from the rest of the peaceful building known as infinity Hydra. Quickly reacting to the loud booming, the members turned their head to see what the cause had been. It was safe to say to say that Naz had forgotten all about the infiltration that occured at this guild, so everyone had been on their guard. Without an actual care given, he slowly walked into the rokm with a slight smile. Nobody said a word. According to a friend, Nazaki's role in the fight played a big part in how people saw him now. They respected him, because only a handful of members could have defeated the tiger he fought. Nazaki Hanumaru was rising within the ranks quick and he knew he had to maintain his newly given reputation. Honestly, if the white haired male had the power he had now when the terrorists attacked, that wolf would have never knocked him out. Just the thought angered him, but he still kept a warm smile. "Who the hell wants to train with me today?!"

Last edited by Nazaki on 8th December 2015, 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The start of a new... [Tyriel/Private] Thumb-1920-120122
    "Well, what are you waiting for...Guest?"
    The Mage | The Magic | The Arsenal
    Kariline
    Kariline

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Take Over Guardian Soul
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The start of a new... [Tyriel/Private] Empty Re: The start of a new... [Tyriel/Private]

Post by Kariline 7th December 2015, 3:59 pm

Looks Can Be Deceiving

Her gown draped past her ankles and slid across the floor as she walked. The elegant fabric falling off her shoulders to create the massive sleeves in which hid the scars across her right arm. Her solemn face seemed almost lifeless as she walked the distance of the Training Hall. There was a few more people in the room, all seemed to not pay attention to the woman as she paced. The amount of space she gave them was enough to give little worry to what she was doing.
    Tyriel bit her bottom lip. The strain it caused to use magic made her feel a little winded. It was confirmed, she would never be able to use her Archive Magic again. Her eyes watered a little as she would never be able to access the memories she had stored, or even be able to memorize pages again.
    Tyr could still read, that much she still had but knowledge was now like a lost limb.
    She took it for granted.

Her long violet hair curled around her shoulder and back, tickling the back of her knees as a Amethyst Orb circled around her face. She recently worked day and night while recovering to decrypt an ancient tome that she had recovered months ago. It contained a ancient and taboo magic known as Ark of Time. Tyriel unlocked the secrets it withheld and began a new journey to gain a new sense of purpose.
    She had traveled to a far away place to uncover a artifact, the orb that now circled around her willingly.
    This was to aid on her new found magic.
    With a small wave of her hand the Orb multiplied, dozens appearing around her out of thin air. They each hovered and circled around her body, like protectors.

That was when the door had bust down to her right. It caused a loud noise and made her jump as she thought they may have been under attack again. She gasped slightly at the loud voices and walked over to see what was going on.
    The woman giving a heavy sigh as she seen the double doors collapsed on the ground.

Tyriel walked around to look at the young pale haired man. She didn't recognize him... but his voice sounded familiar.
    With a curse to herself at the loss of all her records; she waved her palm out in front of her, it almost appeared like she was waving hello but instead with a magic circle appearing, the doors that laid on the ground in pieces now were put back together and in the doorframe once more. It was like nothing had just happened.

" The room may be able to remain intact, but the door does not from the outside. " she remarked to the man.

@Nazaki || Training || 354 Words

MADE BY @Tyriel

Nazaki
    Nazaki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The start of a new... [Tyriel/Private] Empty Re: The start of a new... [Tyriel/Private]

Post by Nazaki 7th December 2015, 7:48 pm

Nobody seemed to have wanted a sparring partner at all. The new reaper stood there with a twisted expression and a slightly broken heart. Just because he helped save the damn guild didn't mean people would like him right? Nazaki did something that one would usually only do for blood related family and yet he still couldn't connect much with these people. They were all so serious and independent but simultaneously dependable. Such weirdness was weird but he soon began not to care. He watched ahead as a few thoughts raced through his mind at dangerous speeds, one of them in particular attempting to determine whether or not his father had been searching for him. Probably not.. Despite what his birth cirtificate said, he would always be a disappointment. His father hated the fact that he couldn't control Naz, the firm hand which so oftenly attempted to hold Zaki in place stopped working at the age of 17. Zaki's father only cared when he was around, but he didn't seem to care when he vanished for months on end. There wasn't much he could do though, it was how his father was. Quickly cutting off his rather deep thoughts, his head began throbbing mimicing a pain similar to one thousand men stomping on his brain. Nazaki, I want to play.. The throbbing continued and followed by the continuous throbbing was those dark, demonic thoughts.

I think its time for me to play, Nazaki. Hehehehehe!

Only a moment passed and the pain simmered down until it ceased to exist. Shaking the unexplainable pain off, the young mage snapped towards the door as it began to reform into what it once was. An eyebrow rose as he turned towards the being approaching him, a soul that he had often felt around the guild. Tyriel, the Ace of this stupidly big guild. Honestly though, why the hell was this guild so big? Was Ardere some type of big time drug lord? 'Cause with this type of place you needed to have a shit load of money-- and Nazaki would know. As the female came closer he noticed only a slight change. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but she seemed...sexier. Nazaki didn't think that was even possible, but here she was. Her soft, yet stern voice spoke about the door and stuff. Zaki immediately placed his right hand behind his head and gently rubbed as a smile as big as a watermelon appeared on his face, forcing his eyes to close. "Oh, hey Captain Tyriel! Don't you look sexier than ever haha! Seems like you had a sex- I mean great recovery!" He slightly opened his eyes to see if Tyriel bought his obvious lie. Maybe she was dumb...

Last edited by Nazaki on 8th December 2015, 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kariline
    Kariline

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Take Over Guardian Soul
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kariline 8th December 2015, 10:54 am

Looks Can Be Deceiving

Her eyes flashed to Nazaki for his heinous remark; her glare like a snake's, where it obviously spelled... D.E.A.D. However instead of reprimanding the young man she just closed her eyes and sighed. Not everyone in Infinity Hydra knew about what happened during her stay in the hospital, and it was best to keep it that way. So... she played it off.
    " My RECOVERY went well... I am still not up to full par, but it does not hurt as much to perform magic."

She said as her Orb's slowly began to disappear until only one remained again. " And what about your's? I heard rumors that something had... happened to you. Something that explains the sudden change in hair color and the lack of your tattoo's right?" Tyriel remarked pointing out the different aspects of him. She now remembered who he was, and made a mental note of what he looked like before.

That much she could still do.
    Protecting Infinity Hydra would be different now, she didn't posses the same magic that once had eyes everywhere. But now... she would be able to fix what she could not shield. Like a doctor, but for the guild itself. For moments like when Nazaki kicked down the door.
    " By the way, i don't think we have been properly introduced. I'm afraid i only knew OF you

@Nazaki || Training || 354 Words

MADE BY @Tyriel

Nazaki
    Nazaki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nazaki 8th December 2015, 9:52 pm

Nazaki nearly jumped back with a look of sheer fear in his eyes as his pupils clashed with Tyriels glare. It was obvious then that she was not dumb. He expected no less though, considering she was the Ace of the guild. Her intelligence and magical abilities were not to be underestimated. It was weird though, how could the ace manage to fall quicker than Nazaki did? Was she weakened? Or perhaps her magic was not well made for combat despite her large energy reserves. The thought was soon brushed off as she began to speak, stating that her recovery went well but casting magic still wasn't so easy."I see..." Nazaki proceeded to nod with a more serious look now. He had to remember that he was in the presence of a Captain- one he hardly knew at that. The young reaper watched as most of the orbs around her disappeared leaving only one behind.

The purple haired mistress then went one to ask about how he was doing. Evidently, she heard that his change in appearance was due to something...else. Sh even noticed the disappearance of his tattoos. Zaki curled his lips to answer before his superior brought up something quite important. The two barely knew each other and yet they were talking as if this wasn't their first private encounter. Honestly though, the two knew enough about each other already, there really was no introduction necessary. "That's true, but it doesn't matter now. We know the basics about each other already, though you knowing of me could say either a bad thing, or good thing about my reputation." He released a slight chuckle before returning to her concern regarding his different appearance. "Actually, my recovery has been pretty well, but now that you mention it, I have something to ask of you. No thanks to what happened to me, certain things about me are different. My mindset for example; I know that I'm not my normal self, but no matter how much I want to change back, I just can't. That's not really the problem though..." He paused before looking down, though not long enough for her to interrupt.

"Captain Tyriel between me and you...I have a major bloodlust, and I need help controlling it."

Current date/time is 10th May 2024, 1:15 pm