Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Summon the Hydra! (Open to any joining IH)

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Summon the Hydra! (Open to any joining IH)  Empty Summon the Hydra! (Open to any joining IH)

Post by Ardere Kasai 27th September 2015, 11:47 am

(This is a one shot thread, but if you wish to make multiple posts and rp, feel free. Anyone who hasn't been added to the group, shoot an admin a pm and they'll get you)

Stepping down from the ladder, Ardere tapped his chin to admire the sign he had put up. Not too bad if I do say so myself. The large banner was strung across the railings to the next floor, then was hung down some. "Welcome, to Infinity Hydra!", the sign said. Blood red words with two hydra heads biting each other's tails, almost like an ourobouros. Nodding at his work, the newly instated guild master hopped up onto the bar, and poured a cup of sake. Taking a sip of the warm liquid, he let it run down his throat, a heavy sigh of steam releasing from his pale lips. And now, it begins. Keeping himself on the bar, he sat on it casually. Wearing his normal armor, the fire mage had put his massive cloak over it, with the guild symbol on the back as well. He figured if he was going to be the master of this guild, then he should look and act the part to some extent.

Standing up on the bar, he looked across the many rooms that were attached to this one. Golden statues of lions and hydra scattered across the floor. He was in the bar, which was for all purposes the guild hall. The hall, sitting on top of the mountains near the mountain village, was a beacon of justice and hope. A new guild had been created in Fiore, and he had sent an open invitation to all legal mages to come and join. Certain faces he knew would be here for sure, his lady love Sayrn, and his friend Haretsa for sure. Taking a deep breath, he waited until some people entered the guild hall before beginning his speech. Not too many people seemed to have entered, but he only needed a small number before he would begin. Welcome, as you can imagine I'm Ardere Kasai, the guild master of this new guild. And while you all probably know the nature of this guild from the letter I sent you, I'll reiterate it just in case. Infinity Hydra is a guild that specifically resists and fights dark guilds, but that does not mean you cannot do other things as a mage. You are free to come and go as you wish, as long as you check in so we know you're alive of course. We promote freedom and justice, two things I myself value. The request board for standard requests is up, but we'll be getting some more personal ones soon. I'll be looking for my heads of the hydra soon enough, which are my Ace positions if you were unaware. So, the bar is open and there's free food on the large table to your left. Welcome, to Infinity Hydra. Tapping his fingers on the bar, a bartender he had hired would slide in dressed in a very nice suit. Nodding, the guild master sipped some of his sake and watched the fun.
    @Infinity Hydra.

Every wound will shape me. Every scar will build my throne.

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Summon the Hydra! (Open to any joining IH)  FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Sora
    Sora

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Position : None
    Guild : вℓα¢к ѕαιℓѕ [ Caretaker ]
    Mentor : Lιƒє
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ? ? ? ?
    Second Skill: Ɲ / A
    Third Skill:

Summon the Hydra! (Open to any joining IH)  Empty Re: Summon the Hydra! (Open to any joining IH)

Post by Sora 27th September 2015, 2:44 pm

It was a strange day - a rather strange day - for a certain young woman making her way up the dirt path. With her hands resting promptly in the pockets of her jeans, violet orbs delicately scanned the intricate environment around her. Shu had never been in the area before and was more than intrigued to progress onward; from the wind kissing her face to the soft shading of the clouds above, the place she would grow most familiar with in quite some time provided a sense of ever bearing comfort.

Taking in a swift breath, Shu began to whistle a tune of no origin while carrying her usual pace in the stroll. She didn't look behind her to catch who else would be on their way nor was worried about what this gathering may have held. She would learn to adjust to the new environment one step at a time - one day at a time. She would also have to remember to return to this place instead of continue wandering about for a place to rest for the night, and even the idea of just that alone was both welcoming yet peculiar.

Once reaching the doorstep of the guild itself, she took a moment to admire the building itself and the decorations. It was certainly something she hadn't seen before if at all, and soon enough willed herself to press onward. Whether anyone else noticed her rather awestruck state went unnoticed by her, and the next object that met her gaze was a sign decorated in bold yet red letters. The young woman pulled a pale hand out of her pocket and grabbed the very tip of the hem of her red hat, softly voicing the text the sign bore.

"Welcome to Infinity Hydra. . . Alright!"

Pressing onward she arrived to the guild hall, where a man would be standing tall and almost proud. His attire was strongly matching the guild colors and Shu could only presume that he was the one and only Guildmaster. Pushing the hand that was once grasping the hem of her hat back into the comfort of her pocket, the young woman listened to the speech the man offered with growing interest.

The man introduced himself as Ardere Kasai, and the woman raised a brow before a knowing smile etched onto her lips. The name was only familiar from the letter she received, yet she trusted this place and its people to be in good hands with him leading and caring for it. Keeping a relaxed composure and demeanor, the black haired woman merely listened on before clapping after the speech was finished. For the time being, she would merely keep standing in her place as she took the hat off her head - poking the interior to help maintain its baggy shape while still keeping a smile.

With time, she could get used to being part of a Guild.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Summon the Hydra! (Open to any joining IH)  Large
    Ɛυρнємια // Mαgιc (???) // Ɓαηк

"I'll find them again... Even if I have to give up everything."

Ƭнємєѕ:
    DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Dragon King
    Guild : Junaar
    Mentor : Herself
    Experience : 2,800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Apocalypse Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Infernal Shadow Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Summon the Hydra! (Open to any joining IH)  Empty Re: Summon the Hydra! (Open to any joining IH)

Post by DragonPantsu 27th September 2015, 7:17 pm

Summon the Hydra! (Open to any joining IH)  153164

Summon the Hydra! (Open to any joining IH)  153164

NOTES  

TAGS.
    @IHBOYZ
    WORDS.

STATUS.

NOTES.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgaQHHJMDtA

"Behold, the intricate and subtle weaving of my cunning arcane . . . ah, screw it. Burn a lot!"

Summon the Hydra! (Open to any joining IH)  CANAAN

- Haretsa

Haretsa sat at one of the workbenches she had set up in the unused storage section of the basement inside the large floating castle that was Sabertooth’s Guild Hall. She sat here not working on new toys, but writing farewell letters to the best of her ability with her chicken scratch handwriting and horrid misspellings. This place that had served has her home for quite some time now was home no longer. Ardere, the Flame God Slayer she had met and trained with, had written her a letter stating that he was starting a new guild in the mountains next to the Mountain Village. However, as he made note of in the letter, this guild was one with a large focus on hunting down Dark Mages. While Haretsa had made many friends during her time at Sabertooth, she had still made no progress when it came to hunting down the group that had kidnapped her and turned into the Dragon Slayer she was today. The only thing she had any hard evidence and confirmation of was that the facility she had burnt down ten years ago was not the only one in Ishval; let alone in Fiore. Haretsa wanted to make sure those bastards paid for their crimes and didn’t ruin any more children’s lives with the torturous experiments they put her through, so joining this new guild of Ardere’s felt like the best choice for her.

With a sigh, the young Slayer finished sealing the last of the letters and signed this one for Mao. She turned to her nearly completed pet project and stared at it with a rueful smile as she gazed upon the Swat Kats logo she had come up with and emblazoned on the machine’s forehead. ”I know we didn’t get to do much, but it was fun… I guess I’m gonna have to paint over that now, huh Ragna?” she asked the hulking behemoth as she hopped up from her stool. The sound of Haretsa cracking her neck was the only response she received as she gathered up the letters. ”Right, I forget you’re not fully functional yet. Which reminds me…” she thought aloud, looking up at the mechanized beast with a puzzled expression. ”How the hell am I supposed to move everything all the way to the south side of Fiore?!!?”

Once she had run up stairs and distributed the letters to all her friends, Haretsa began gathering up what she could into a rather large box. Fortunately, a vast majority of her things were small and could easily be fit into said box. However, Ragna and a few other things were a little too big to fit into any kind of box, so they would have to be left there for the time being until she could get Ragna fully running. With what she could get packed up all set, she wrote “Haretsa’s Stuhf” on the side of it and slipped herself into the shadows with the box in hand, heading off to the teleportation lacrima before blasting her way south towards the Mountain Village.

”Damn, that is one big ass castle! How the hell did he manage to build all this?!” Haretsa exclaimed aloud in the Void as she approached the location that Ardere’s letter had described. Oddly enough, it looked quite a bit like the Eclipse Soul guildhall in its design. ”I guess he was a fan of the guy who built that place? Still, that’s impressive. I like it!” she blurted out, slipping through the front door via the shadows and slid her way up to the bar that the new Guild Master. It seemed she had shown up just as Ardere finished his introductory speech, but she got the gist of the guild from his letter so it wasn’t that big of a deal to her. ”Sup Ardvark? Sorry I’m late, I had to get a few things done before I left Sabertooth.” the girl explained, materializing from the shadows next to her new Guild Master with her box of things in hand. ”Heck, I still got stuff to bring over from there to here but uh, it’s a little complicated at the moment… heh. By the way, does this stuff just wash off or something or is it gonna go away when you put the new tat over it?” she asked, turning her left shoulder to look at the black and orange Sabertooth logo that she still bore.

Summon the Hydra! (Open to any joining IH)  Haretsa_by_ravenart5-d8uft6q
    "They call me 'H', 'cuz I turn asses to ashes!!"
    Summon the Hydra! (Open to any joining IH)  Team-s10
    Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies

Post by Guest 28th September 2015, 2:09 pm

I
    t was a strange occurrence, being swept back into the guild life. Enola Gay did not gamble with her emotions on this, however. She was sworn on seeking justice, and if the role of a servant would set her on that path, so be it. She would be Ardere's sword, a blade that would hopefully pierce the heart of that man one day. She would call him master, she would clean up after every guild member's mess, and even allow them to spit in her face. She had no contempt for being in such a lowly position of service, so long as she was used as a weapon was to bring swift and righteous vengeance against the world's evil. The woman would just have to play maid for a little while longer, it seemed...

The ticking of shoes against the floor echoed through empty hallways. The castle's single maid patrolled the halls as if she were guarding against something; whether it was against dust bunnies or would-be attackers, no one could say. Her eyes buzzed from left to right in a swaying motion, observing the pictures for any imbalance and ensuring that each candle on the wall was properly lit.

Enola stopped abruptly as if an invisible wall blocked her path. Her eyes veered to the right to stair at a grandfather clock that continued its ceaseless ticking. A shudder pasted through the maid as she deciphered the time had come.

"I had best be moving. The master will be upset if I'm late." Her shudders continued. She habitually felt a deep mental anguish at the idea of being disobedient. The impossibility of being anything less than a perfect servant - or anything more than a servant at all - was Enola's own personal Hell. The pains of a crucifixion could not compare to the sort of agony the woman endured at the thought.

In her humble maid attire, Enola entered upon the grand tavern area, which was serving as a rector for the time being. A soured look painted the maid, as it naturally did when no one was watching. Her eye lids slouched into crescent moons, a mark of tiredness and defeat in her pupils. Newcomers wandered in, a batch of Enola's new comrades. It brought no joy to the maid but no one would know that; she flipped the mental switched and casually turned her frown into a mother-like smile. Her eyes morphed from dead and dreary to alive and shinning. With a most upbeat demeanor, she descended the staircase. She resisted wincing as her gaze turned to each new person and instead nodded with a happy-go-luck grin.

"More friends to make, more masters to serve, more people to lose..."

@Infinity Hydra

credit to nat of adoxography and gangnam style.
    Kariline
    Kariline

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Take Over Guardian Soul
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kariline 28th September 2015, 2:28 pm

WORD COUNT
    Tyriel Richter
    Infinity Hydra
    AND IT'S DARK ON A COLD DECEMBER,
    A faint hint of magic lingered on the rolled paper that rested between her fingers. Letting her eyes trace over the paper, she was sad to see it in the condition it was in. Crinkled, torn edges, and water bled words. Her heart cried out to the abused information that softly left the world as the rain poured over her... It was almost too late when Tyriel had seen a younger man toss the paper away from him after rolling it into a ball. Of course she sped over to try and save it from impending doom as it was to be washed away from the drenching rain. A letter of invitation from a new Guild known as Infinity Hydra.
    With a scowl and a determined look, Tyriel Richter pushed her glasses up on her nose and set out north. She refused to let this letter suffer for no reason. She was going to see the information it possessed in its folds with her own eyes!

It took a little of seven hours, but she finally traversed 15 miles north, and climbed the steps to the castle, where the Guild Hall rested. Tyriel's eyes scanned over it's architecture; she took a mental note of what era the design was from, and what area's of the building was unsafe due to possible terrain damages. Over all, the castle was sturdy, even though there was always a possibility of lightning strikes that could cause a fire, or for it to collapse down the mountain. Tyriel shook her head and forgot all about that. The percentiles were not nearly high enough to even worry.
    Coming up to the entrance, her soaked clothes and hair was now perfectly dry. Sure the sun was behind some foggy cloud cover, but it was humid enough that she was no longer wet from the rain in the village below.
    It appeared she arrived just in time as she seen a few people here and there. On tables was food spread from corner to corner, a bar straight ahead. This place seemed well accommodating but she was neither hungry nor thirsty for sustenance. She thirsted for the knowledge that drove her into this mountain region.
    Before she could ask anyone, a man spoke up, welcoming them to the Guild Hall. He introduced himself, and referred to the letter that now rested in her bag. Apparently he had sent them out around. It was just pure luck that she got her hands on it.
    With a sigh she thought about what she was to do now. Tyriel had never joined a guild, because she always felt they were not worthy for her skills. But this man. This Ardere; he wanted to bring the world into the light by purging the dark. This cause, it is noble and definitely a worthy cause. This was something she could give her skills for.
    So the woman smiled softly, placed her hands on her hips and stood there, taking in the environment from the people around her.

- - i think i love you better now
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 28th September 2015, 4:52 pm

Tag
    Words
    "A wanderer isn't always lost."
    Alone, wandering, but also insanely powerful, rumors had never necessarily interested the Nephalem. After resigning from the high position of Guild Master, his sedentary life style was what he adapted, and had planned to keep it for a growing number of years. Perhaps even for the rest of his life. And although he kept to himself, ignoring most of what he heard, something had gotten his interest. Word of a new Legal Guild? Not something he would have been interested in either, in spite of the fact that he considered himself a "Legal Mage". It was merely because at this point he did not want to get involved with neither Legal or Dark, and especially not "Neutral" which he despised almost as much as dark. Regardless, the guild itself is not what had interested him, but rather the person running it. He heard a few things here and there about it, but what had hooked him the most was none other than Ardere Kasai. Although meeting him only once, back when he was accompanied by an ace of Sabertooth, the Fire God Slayer had managed to be the first and only Slayer Force he ever bore witness to. In fact, he was the only slayer he had ever met, and not merely just heard about. Slayers in their entirety did not interest him either, but there was something about Ardere that had intrigued him, and ever since that job he had never gotten the pleasure of actually meeting him again. Until now, perhaps?

Through more rumors and connections, the ignorant Nephalem had at long last found the location of the new said Guild, Infinity Hydra. A much more intimidating title for a Legal Guild, he had to admit. And the architecture of the Guild Hall itself, based on the brief outside look he could manage, reminded him of the old "home" called Eclipse Soul. It was even stationed in mountains, similar to how Eclipse Soul was on the highest peak of Phoenix Mountains. Remembrance of that place wasn't on his agenda currently, so he swiftly brushed the thought aside. The interior of the Guild Hall, perhaps not entirely spectacular, was very comforting and seemed to give a very "homely" feeling to it. And not just that...but there was the Guildmaster. In flesh and blood, sitting there and drinking as the few members who were currently a part of it were entering. Deniel seemed to be the most mysterious among them, draped in jet black clothing and having a pair of glowing red eyes, but upon seeing someone he could vaguely call a "comrade", he seemed to lighten up a bit, specifically on his frowning features. "I had to see it for myself...just look at you."

Referring to Ardere, Deniel swiftly made his way over to him, drinking on the counter some alcohol...he couldn't really tell what it was. Nor did he really care. In spite of the fact that Ardere was more than likely older than Deniel, he seemed to treat him a little bit on the younger side, but it worked towards showing his care free and apathetic nature. "Look at you, man. From a Sabertooth mage, to a fully fledged Guild Master. It hasn't even been that long..."
    Notes: I'm not a part of Infinity Hydra, nor do I plan to join it (at least right now), but I was given permission by Ardere to be introduced as an ally.
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0

Summon the Hydra! (Open to any joining IH)  Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Triatath
    Triatath

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight Of Swords
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 35
    Mentor : Haretsa Shikon
    Experience : 587.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Jet Acceleration
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Triatath 2nd October 2015, 3:59 pm

The faster you go, the bigger the mess
    Triatath pushed the door of the bar open, exposing his body to the sunlight of the day. The mountain village was too quiet, Triatath needed some sort of sustenance in his life. Wind whipped through his hair, "This is no normal breeze... These are the winds of change." Triatath bent over until he heard the satisfying pop of his back. "Right, let's see what all this is about shall we?" The letter was gripped in his hand sporting a softened wax seal with two hydras imprinted upon it.

Triatath flew through the air in an entranced state. A few bodies stood in astonishment as he launched himself heavenward. Great plumes of smoke rose around him from the chimneys of the houses below. Triatath glanced down at his clothes as he began his natural arcing descent. "These seem salvageable but I better not invite myself anywhere formal." Triatath remarked to himself, another blast of magic sent him skyward again at a 45 degree angle towards where this guild was supposed to be. The cool breeze gave birth to a small nap only to be interrupted by him plummeting back towards the earth. The nap gifted him a few confusing dreams which only nauseated Triatath more. A splitting headache from previous events shook through him. "Oh god... All I remember was Haretsa... and a sewer? Oh man... I guess this is what a hangover feels like" He winged on as he continued his journey.

A rummage through his pockets revealed a few other curious items apart from the letter in his hand. Two paper clips, a cubic centimeter of lint, half of a button and the envelope which the letter arrived in. It appeared as though the curious nature of these items was only there because of the sickened state which he was in. Frustrated, Triatath gingerly landed himself upon the hard mountain soil only to be met by an elderly gentleman brandishing a cane towards Triatath's chest. "I don't suppose you could point me in the directing of the 'Hydra Castle' Could you?" He looked at Triatath with a face like a storm cloud. His face looked more weathered than a cliff face. "Sad to see more able bodied youngins going down to the damn witch guilds.." It was clear that this man had spent one too many years alone on a mountain, how could anyone not like guilds? "Right... well I guess i'll just go then" Triatath cautiously moved the man's staff away from his chest and then proceeded to walk away.   "The infernal building is right over there. You're more blind than me, crazed mage." The man cracked as he hobbled away cackling. "Time to introduce myself I guess? I can't believe I didn't see that massive thing until now..." An exited smile blessed Triatath's face as he walked into the guild hall. A man who gave a short introduction tapped his fingers against the bar. Triatath looked wistfully down at the sabertooth symbol engraved onto him. "See you pal, I wasn't with you for long but I wish you the best of luck." Triatath slowly walked into the guild hall. He traced the symbol of saberooth with his index finger. He smiled, this time a little more solemnly. "In death there is life, much like the phoenix. This bird must leave the nest eventually."  He sighed "New guild, new beginnings, new man. Let's do this." Triatath raised his head up and confidently trotted further into the guild.
    © hyacintho of GS

Character App____Magic____Bio (WIP) ____Pet
    Themes (WIP):

Summon the Hydra! (Open to any joining IH)  Triata10

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 8:07 am