Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I want it! (Open)

Vincent
    Vincent

Player 
    Lineage : Beast Pride
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1231.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

I want it! (Open) Empty I want it! (Open)

Post by Vincent 1st September 2015, 10:01 am

A ship would come into port at high noon. It was a merchant ship that was carrying a few passengers for the extra coin. A man dropped from the side of the ship onto the docks. The man was tall and lean, his hair was abnormally long but what was likely more noteworthy was the large sheath slung over his back. It did not carry a single blade, but many.

Who needs descriptions when pictures:

He had already payed his boat fee and now was moving onto his next objective. Lodging. He spoke to no apparent person "Where shall it be?" Oddly enough no apparent person replied "Dunno. Keep walking I'll tell you when I see what I want." The man nodded "Very well." So he walked.

The man approached the center of town and then it came into view. No apparent person saw it too. "Will that suffice sire?" No apparent person seemed to consider it before saying "I'd like something a little bigger. But I guess that is what would be expected. Gotta keep the Pseudo-Ruler on his toes." The man changed course to walk towards that which they had saw "You really think he will come after you? If he gets caught the penalty will be exorbitant." The voice laughed "We're genie. Everything is exorbitant."

The man rolled his eyes "Speak for yourself." With that they reached their destination, the man put his foot on the door and with a single kick sent the doors of the Lamia Scale Guild Hall flying off their stone hinges.

He walked into the guild hall declaring "This building has been claimed in the name of King Meruem as his new castle! Vacate now or accept your position as his new servants!" A small golden creature flew out from the man's cloak and laughed maniacally "Scram! Or kneel before your new king! Me!"
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Blessings of the Chosen
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 2175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Angel
    Second Skill: Incoming...
    Third Skill:

I want it! (Open) Empty Re: I want it! (Open)

Post by Azurius Tade 1st September 2015, 10:18 am

Kateri walked was heading into the Lamia Scale guild hall after a rather annoying job, dealing with some idiots who didn't know how to take down a simple bomb lover, and didn't care who the new face was. She saw he was in her path, and decided it would be faster to push him out of the way. Whether he moved aside, or was shoved aside was no concern of hers. "Sup, outta my way I'm gettin' some meds." she said with an irritated voice, the small eastern dragon shaped Wyvern on her shoulder hissed at the man as Kateri walked passed, it's black eyes blending in with the rest of it. Her black cloak concealed almost everything about her, with the only visible detail being the two long pieces of light blue hair dangling from the opening in her hood, and her chin. She went to the bar and got some pain killers, as well as something to make the world stop spinning and took them before walking over to her favorite spot in the main room.

Kateri sat at the window, one of her hair strands turned snow white as the sun hit it, and the other stayed light blue in the shade. She pulled out a small leaf and began to play a song to help herself relax, not really caring to see if the new member was alright.

Vincent
    Vincent

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vincent 1st September 2015, 10:31 am

"Watch your tongue or have it cut from your head." Unbudged by the push, he moved like a blur and pointed at Katerii's head with a katana now free from its sheath. "You are in the presence of King Meruem of the Djinn. You will show respect or face the consequences." Meruem flew up to look down on Katerii "Watch it hood and cowl! I'm royalty! When Myra tells you to kneel you kneel and when I tell you to kneel you don't bother asking how low because you know your forehead should be on the ground!" The little golden thing giggled "Unless you'd rather lose your head?" Myra's blade was painfully still as he stared down its length, he refused to allow either him or especially his master to be so casually dismissed.

Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Mentor : Hati
    Experience : 8952

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nature spirit Invocation
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Benjamin 1st September 2015, 11:46 am

Sleep.

That was all he wanted.

Was it so much to ask for?

According to this fool it was, as he and his floating friend seemed fully intent on robbing him of that sweetest of commodities. Dmitry had been happily napping in the corner when this guy decided to barge in and literally act like he owned the place, causing the sage's eyes to snap open, pupils glowing silver and irises black as night. 

"I invoke the World Serpent: Jormangand!" An enormous, smoke-like snake materialized out of thin air and took advantage of the high ceiling to raise it's head high enough to look the floating figure in the eyes. Dmitry himself utilized his Arc of Destiny to skip the space between him and the loud intruder to appear directly at his side, seething with rage. 

"Damn it all, I'm trying to sleep you noisy assholes! I don't give a damn who you bastards are, if you don't pipe down right the hell now, I'm gonna take a lot more than your tongue!"

Spells Used:
    Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Eternal Warlord
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ---
    Second Skill: Lightning Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

Post by Linxwire 2nd September 2015, 7:57 pm

"...376 notices... bills rather, for destruction of property on part of Lamia Scale mages..."
    Xavier rubbed his head, it throbbed with the pulse of his blood, slow but with tenure.

"A day's worth of papers detailing missions for the guild..."
    Looking at them, he shoved them off of his desk and they fell into a basket nearby labeled "Tomorrow"

There was one paper which he seemed to have failed to sort some time ago, and held it up in the light. "An I.O.U. from... well it doesn't really say. Great, I have no idea who took what."

A loud slam was heard outside of the mostly peaceful room, and things on the desk rattled to the floor as the ground shook from something massive and heavy crashing to the floor. Xavier rubbed his head, the pain returning with a vengeance now, and being pestered by the commotion that followed immediately.

Standing up, he threw open the door without car because he needed some time to think, before he found a group of mages from the guild, and a new guy with... a genie? He walked up to them his silent fury cutting through the tension like a hot knife through butter. He did his best to keep it contained as he politely removed Dmitry from the samurai looking guy. Doing the best to contain himself he spoke directly to him. "I don't know or truly care who you think you are, but this is our domain." While he spoke he also carefully lowered Myra's blade with a half length staff he retrieved from his back. "If you think you can just waltz in here and claim you're dead wrong. You've gotta go through me first."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Past Siggies:

I want it! (Open) 83699210

CHARACTER ♦ THEME ♦ MAGICWEAPONBANKHISTORY

Experience:1325/45000
    Vincent
    Vincent

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vincent 5th September 2015, 4:46 am

This place was just full of heroes wasn't it? Meruem bet his bottom dollar they supported democracy. Myra didn't so much as flinch when the smoke snake appeared, he'd seen meaner. But what did get his attention was Dmitry and his noise complaint. As fast as the time he drew a blade on Katerii he raised another to Dmitry's neck with his free hand. He didn't turn his head from Katerii but he shifted his eyes to look "Your arrogance is unbridled. When given the choice between your life and this building you chose this building only because you were ticked off your nap was interrupted. Are you really ready to die for your sleep? Because I am ready to die for my king, and he who dares wins." Meruem on the other hand was every kind of interested in the smoke snake.

The little genie flew around the snake checking it out like a Japanese school boy seeing a giant mecha for the first time. "Myra! I want this! I am going to keep it as a pet!" Myra looked up at his charge "I apologize my lord. But the creature appears to be here by means of magic. I'd imagine it can only exist here for minutes at a time. Containing it would not be difficult but it wouldn't be worth keeping." Meruem groaned "Dammit! When I grow up I am making some new rules regarding magic. There will be no mo- holy me! His hair is gold!"

Meruem flew at Xavier when the mage was only halfway to his intended destination. Myra of course had noticed him already but at first glance the smoke serpent had seemed the priority. Getting close to his prey Meruem hugged the top of Xavier's head "Myra this guy isn't made of magic right? We can keep him yeah?" The swordsmen had no choice but to let his blade be lowered, he couldn't raise his sword against Xavier with Meruem on his head. "Consider yourself lucky. It is rare my master shows favor on a human life." "Not his life just his hair." "So I can kill him?" "No! His hair won't grow if he is dead!" Internally Myra slammed his head on a wall, but externally he remained composed starring daggers at Xavier. "Let me try this one more time. King Meruem of the Djinn on his royal authority has demanded this building along with you be transferred to his possession. This is your last chance to stand down or I will take them by force."

Meruem patted Xavier's head "It's okay to be scared. Myra is really really super duper strong. So you should just surrender now. I'd really hate for any blood to get in your hair."

Myra wasn't exceptionally intimidated by his foes, the snake appeared within his ability and the only person there showing considerable resolve was Meruem's new pet. The gold headed boy however didn't seem too strong being a bit lacking in his physical build. It then occurred to him that almost all of them were physically unimpressive, he had no idea what kind of lord would hide behind knights like these. Well whoever he was, Myra and Meruem were both certain he was going to end up exceptionally dead soon.

Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Blessings of the Chosen
    Experience : 2175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Angel
    Second Skill: Incoming...
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 5th September 2015, 10:43 am

Kateri showed no interest in the blade being pointed in her direction as she continued playing her song on the leaf whistle, allowing her snow white hair to blow in the sunlight. However, she did have something else that did mind. Out of the cloak's front flew a small, black, serpentine looking wyvern with a gratuitous amount of teeth who hissed at the man again. He then glowed with a black pulse, growing quickly to a size that was even larger than Dmitry's snake. Such a size would force anyone within sword distance to either back up, or be launched across the guild hall, or even be crushed by the massive creature. He let out an echoing roar at the man and his pathetic... thing, before coiling itself between the others and Kateri. The nearby chairs were all thrown, as they weren't built into the ground but the tables were fine. "No. Bad Shadow. Stop." Kateri said in a very sarcastic voice, pretending to actually care if his wasted the arrogant person. "You should know eating shit like them is bad..." she added with a chuckle at the end. Kateri walked up the coils as if they were a set of spiraling stairs, before standing on top Shadow's massive armoured head. She reached to her back and pulled something from her right shoulder, under the cloak. What it was, was a medium sized sniper rifle tat she had no hesitance pointing it at the fairy's pawn. "If you want my home, I'll be taking your ugly little head for a trade. Won't have to worry about any brain bits since pawns like you rarely have one." she said snidely, not enjoying how her day off was interrupted.

Shadow img:
    Shadow Spell:

Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Mentor : Hati
    Experience : 8952

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nature spirit Invocation
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Benjamin 5th September 2015, 11:28 am

During the commotion of Shadow's entrance, Dmitry kept himself behind the intruder whether he moved back or managed to stay in one place somehow, letting a knife that he had hidden up his sleeve drop into his hand. As Kateri pointed her rifle at the cocky bastard, Dmitry stepped to his side and held the blade to the long haired man's jugular in a reverse grip. As he did this, Jormangand began to circle the genie and Linx both, waiting to strike as soon as the guild master was out of the way.

"You've got balls, I'll give ya that, pal," Dmitry said, glaring at the man before him with a will and determination that was completely different from the look he had on before. "But that by itself will only get you killed. You might be willing to die for your master, but will he die for you? And trust me when I say, we can kill him. I've seen what this guild does to people who threaten it; Blondie alone could tear you to pieces. But you bring this whole guild down on you and I promise, we'll bury you both." The knife Dmitry held, Dark Fang, began to resonate with the malice that this fool willingly fed it.

"This is our home, our guild, our guildhall and I'll be damned before I let some floating punk and his pet lackey waltz on in and claim it like it was up for grabs!" 
    Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Eternal Warlord
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ---
    Second Skill: Lightning Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

Post by Linxwire 14th September 2015, 5:44 pm

It had seemed that ever since he had to take up his position in the guild the only thing he was receiving from strangers, citizens or Hargeon and even friends in his guild were tireless tests. Nobody felt that he was competent, scoffing at the idea of a child heading the guild, an integral part of the city, yet no one gave him time to prove himself, and he felt that he never would. This too felt simply like another test. He took a deep breath, inhaling deeply as the preparations of his loyal members seemed to meld into the background and become less relevant. Giving him a moment of clarity, before he exhaled, his breath shallow and controlled. Looking up to Myra, he spoke with less intensity, and tried to appeal to his sense reason. "You see what this place truly means to us now, I hope." He said even though the other's efforts to intimidate didn't help negotiations. "I simply cannot hand you the guildhall. It belongs to us, It's my home and home to many others." He withdrew from his battle ready stance, putting the hanbo away carefully. "Perhaps, there's another thing you want that's within more Earthly bounds." He disregarded Mereum permitting him to mess with his hair if it kept him tame for the moment. The look in his eyes is hard pressed, but pleading for understanding.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Past Siggies:

I want it! (Open) 83699210

CHARACTER ♦ THEME ♦ MAGICWEAPONBANKHISTORY

Experience:1325/45000

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 10:58 pm