Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Open RP??

SEVENTHCODE
    SEVENTHCODE

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None Currently, Ai and Calais
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: Sealing Magic
    Third Skill:

Open RP?? Empty Open RP??

Post by SEVENTHCODE 14th May 2015, 8:42 am

(Hi I don't really know if this is what you're supposed to do its my first time on a site like this!?)

Zephrynia flew above the outskirts of Magnolia. She decided she would have to land, before anyone spotted her... She gently manipulated the wind to take her down and landed just outside the city gates. She looked up at the bright sky. It shouldn't be too long before she'd have to... Best not to think about that now. She decided to stick to the shadows, so no one would see her. Although she supposed it wouldn't really make a difference, if there was a guild here. She crept into a dark alleyway, being careful to stay out of sight. She looked around her and made sure that she was alone, before drawing her sword. The sword that couldn't kill. She suddenly sat down, with the sword at her own throat. She seemed to be fighting herself, trying to pull it away. "No...Calais, you-you can't" she gasped, and with a tremendous effort managed to remove it from her neck. "I told you. It's nearly time..." She sheathed her sword and sighed before seeing a figure out of the corner of her eye.

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 6:00 pm