Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Leisurly day in the Library(private)

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Leisurly day in the Library(private) Empty Leisurly day in the Library(private)

Post by Kihia 20th April 2015, 9:37 pm

It was a late afternoon day and Kihia had decided to try and explore the depths of the famous Library put together by the Master. He had spent hours hours going through the Library trying to find a book that peaked his interest. The main thing that made it difficult was the fact of how severely the entire library seemed to be disorganized, atleast to Kihia he couldn’t find any rhyme or reason to it. Eventually he managed to find a old dusty book on old Ice make techniques, and one of various lost magic. Content with his findings and taking note of where he found them he sat down at a table and began to read the first book with an unwavering gaze, making him oblivious to anyone or anything around him that my cause any arm or may need his attention.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Leisurly day in the Library(private) Kihisi10
    Leisurly day in the Library(private) 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Black Memories
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Embrace.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Leisurly day in the Library(private) Empty Re: Leisurly day in the Library(private)

Post by Celine 21st April 2015, 4:28 pm

Sayrn had been in need of a good read for a long time having spent over a year reading the same book on different venoms and such for a that long can only get one so far and as such she also felt that it may be out of date. After a bit of wandering in a attempt to head into the library she sees Kihia heading into a room and as if out of nature hides behind a corner as not to be seen by him. As if by some curious nature she began to follow Kihia wit a mix of fear and somewhat actual interest as to where he could be going and before long she learned his destination, The library.

~~~~~~~

After hours of following Kihia around he finally found a book and sat down to read it and like that she lost interest. After a bit of searching on her own she found a book that was the same as hers but was a newer addition with beast and venoms not known to her and as such she took it out and sat where she was just standing to read it. Many hours later she got up after having memorized all the new beasts and venoms to learn of in a beastiary but within moments she saw that Kihia had not moved and as if by some suicidal tendency she went over to talk to him and would not rest till she got his attention not aware that her skin helmet had gone up while she was reading "H-Hello?".
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Leisurly day in the Library(private) Empty Re: Leisurly day in the Library(private)

Post by Kihia 23rd April 2015, 7:46 pm

Kihia had been looking at one section of the book for the longest time, looking over a spell and studying the techniques of it in detail. So entranced was he, that he failed to notice Sayrn reading nearby or the fact she chose to slowly approach him. When he heard her say hello he looked up from the book and looked at the recent member of the Guild, “Good day to you Sayrn, I hope you are doing well…” Kihia then bookmarked the page he was looking at and closed the book, he closed his eyes and stretched out his left arm, he then opened his eyes and faced Sayrn, “Is there anything in particular you need Sayrn?”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 8th May 2015, 6:19 pm

She backed off with a quick movement and a slight panic in her eyes, why had this man not been afraid it was beginning to confuse her as she could not quite cope with the fact of what was going on and then she looked at his arms to try and root herself back in reality. That was when it triggered in her head and as if by some hilarious need for the gods to punish her and make her suffer a manic state began to come over her as she began to hyperventilate, and with a crazed look began to law at her arms with her fingers. Before she had a chance to draw blood too severely "I-I-I need to go... I have a problem..." With a quick dash she ran behind a massive row bookshelves and began to go into the full straights of her manic state.

After around a minute of clawing her entire left arm had less and less skin as she started peeling it away blood flowing onto the floor and herself bawling crazily "I need to have it there... I can't be like this HahAhAHAHAHA" She laughed madly and kept clawing ripping more skin off. After another minute she began on her other arm with the same crazed need to find something.
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 10th May 2015, 2:08 pm

Kihia observed Sayrn as she seemed to start to get and get more panicky, his expression showed a fair amount of confusion, What is wrong with her…. Kihia then watched as she started to hyperventilate and then run off claw at her arms. At this Kihia’s eyes widened, he saw Sayrn run behind one of the massive bookshelves. Kihia then got up and steadily walked over to the bookshelf and looked around what he saw and make him jump slightly and instantly extend out his left arm as a magic circle appeared on it, he then tried to freeze Sayrn in a block of ice from the neck down, if he managed to it would be a gentle freezing only meaning to stop her from hurting herself. “Sayrn, what are you doing? And why”

Themes:
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 15th May 2015, 6:39 pm

She struggled and squirmed as she was ripping into her arm, madness taking hold, and crazed need to find herself under the monster gripping when she became frozen in ice. She squirmed to try and get out before she started to scream in a crazed state, "AAAAGGGGGHHHHHH I NEED TO CUT AND PULL FIND ME WITHIN THE MONSTER LET ME OOOOOOUT OF THIS FLESH PRISON!" she kept like this for another hour as Kihia sat there waiting for it to end before she gathered herself enough to be capable of rational thought. With almost animal like panic she began to look around as she was in a state of pure panic "W-What?! I-I cannot move. . ." after a moment she saw that she was locked in a block of ice and within saw the remains of her arms and began to scream and panic when she realized that Kihia had seen her in one of the episodes. "Sorry sorry sorry sorry. . ." she began to chant with an almost incessant need to do so, "I am not like this please tell no one! I need to never let anyone see this ever ever ever! If anyone finds out they will just hunt me again like before cause I'M A GODDAMN MONSTER. . ." she kept on ranting in a state of fear and panic as she hyperventilated.
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 16th May 2015, 1:38 pm

Kihia had gotten special gauze bandages brought to him as he waited for the rationality to return to Sayrn, this was indeed on, he had read multiple books on Psychological conditions but he had never witnessed a episode before. She then returned to her normal self-albeit incredibly panicky. Kihia had instructed everyone to remain out of sight to not over stimulate Sayrns condition but when he heard what she had said and he frowned and knelt down. He then stared directly into her eyes trying to get her to calm down, “Sayrn…. Calm yourself…” He would wait a moment to see if she would calm down and placed his left hand on her shoulder… “You are not, a monster” Kihia then paused for a moment and then got up and flicked his wrist, shattering the prison of ice, his ice blue eyes held a sorrowful look in his eyes, he was hoping those words would sink in, however speaking was a rare talent that rarely was good.

Themes:
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 16th May 2015, 9:41 pm

She looked at Kihia as a venomous glare grew on her face towards him, "Not a monster?" she began to grow enraged at those words, "HOW IS THIS?!" she quickly pointed towards her body, "NOT MONSTROUS?!" she sighed and looked over to him. In her mind she could only see a monster and a creature unfit as a human, but she could remember a time from before she was this way before her blood could murder an innocent. With a look towards Kihia and sighed, "I did not always look like this. . ." with a soft movement she grabbed a picture depicting her before the mutations showing her smiling happily in a lab coat with her now deceased father, "That was me before. . . THIS!" she pointed at herself and sighed. With a quick look she covered her arms in a numbing poison, "This should stop my pain. . . But nothing can bring me back to human all i am now. . . Is a monster. . ."
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 17th May 2015, 7:45 pm

When Sayrn glared at Kihia he frowned and his stare grew increasingly colder, when she snapped and went off about how she was his eyes showed his anger. “Did you ever here the rumors of how I lost my arm….” He went quiet for a moment as he went to unwrap the roll of Guass, “It was cut clean off…. When I was a child, by a monster who held the appearance of a man…” He let those words hang in the air as he started to carefully wrap Sayrns injured arm, “This is a special Guass, meant for those like yourself… with unique properties… It was developed by the man who taught me my original magic…” He then finished and stood up and stared, no glared at her, “What you look like doesn’t define what your heart is like… what truly defines being either a human or a monster? Isn’t it what lies in their heart, that helps guide them forward?”

Themes:
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 20th May 2015, 6:53 pm

She looked at Kihia almost completely astonished what was in her heart? What kind of grade A bullshit was this. All that she knew was in her heart was poison that could kill someone and even upon joining the guild almost did, "What is in my heart you say?! I have poison that runs through these veins. . . And you sit there and tell me to look what is in there?!" she began to laugh as she held her face with two fingers in a almost mocking way, "I am simply a monster you may not have an arm but i do not have a human body all i have left is my mind which slowly breaks day by day and then I get my only relief caught by you." She glared directly at Kihia with a challenging look, "So go ahead tell me i am not a monster and day by day i will watch as my body become more horrid and i eventually just become another one of the bounties on the board, Oh wait, I was already there." She sighed and got up her body bleeding heavily as she tried to shuffle out of the library so she could find a place to most likely harm herself more and almost by instinct as she moved she held onto the arm she had been clawing at and began to slowly cut away at it again with her nails.
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 22nd May 2015, 12:37 pm

Kihia watched as she spat back at him, missing entirely what he said, she had given him a very challenging glare. She then finished her Tangent and then went to leave, Kihia however stood there his expression somewhat dark. Then suddenly the was a sudden gust of wind as the temperature dramatically dropped, then ice covered the floor and walls of ice shot up on all sides trapping Sayrn in that small area of the library. Kihia stood there unmoving for a minute, “How Naïve…” The walks of ice reflected them both, the pure white ice. Kihia then turned around his ice colored eyes staring straight at Sayrn, “If you look only your eyes, feel with only what you see, you will never understand what I said! Look not at what your Physical condition, but at your inner spirit! You heal those you hurt, that shows you are not a monster, your spirit still holds the humanity that you seem to be far too blind to see…”

Themes:
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 23rd May 2015, 10:59 pm

She looked at Kihia defiance in her mind and truth ringing back at her, "I. . . I am a doctor. . . But I cause the harm to others even when I do not want to." She sighed and sat down her arms still bleeding after she had refused the Gauss, "Listen Kihia. . . I am sorry . . . I have been hunted my entire life been called a monster. . ." She got up and looked at his arm, "I know. . . That you may have that arm. . .But my problem is more than skin deep . . ." She started to break down and cry as she finally began to open up for the first time even if inside she worried people were watching, "But I came here. . . To this guild cause I heard it was all about camaraderie and knowledge . . .  So I thought maybe by joining it would get rid of my fear and need to hide myself. . . But getting here and meeting people as made a marked improvement in me and yet the old me still claws at her arms. . ." She sighed and got up, "S-Sorry for this. . ." She quickly hugged Kihia, "Thank you for accepting me into the guild. . . I still need to grow. . . But I hope Lamia Scale does not mind having lethal mon. . . Woman like me."
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 25th May 2015, 9:43 pm

Kihia stood there and listened to her, his expression softening a bit, when she hugged him however he tensed, not used to such actions himself. He placed his right arm on her shoulder and nodded at her, and started to try and wrap the Gauss once more around her injured arms. "Then you have started on the right path... you just need to keep the right mindset on this path to keep yourself safe..." Kihia then would complete the bandaging if he was allowed and walk a few steps, "As for your Lethality worry.. I may have an idea to help with that..." He then outstretched his right arm and created a entire Glaive out of holy ice, shaft in all, "Any thing on this planet can be either Lethal or non lethal depending on how it is used... When Master Iarok was teaching me the art of Bojutsu and Spears, he trained me to be incredibly precise... for one reason... for I can hit all the non-lethal areas of an opponent and cause them to be disabled... but not loose their life in that moment... Same way with you... in your own magic their may be an answer..." Kihia then held his left hand palm up and then curled it up a bit to act as if he was holding a cup, then suddenly the ice that formed the room around them shattered into snow which then moved to the point above his hand swirling in a sphere of snow. "My idea... is similar to my power of Cryokinesis I inherited from my bloodline... Try and learn a Venokinesis style spell... so you can remotely bend and control preexisting poison to your will... even safe extraction out of another persons body in case you accidentally cause friendly fire... If you manage to do this... your main worry will have been put to rest for a solution would be at hand..."

Themes:

Current date/time is 30th May 2024, 10:22 am