Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Library

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Infinity Crown
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Crown
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Library Empty Library

Post by Yvonne 8th March 2015, 8:23 am

Team 2: Minh, Leiry, Kiersa

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Library QoRmBvD
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Mentor : Jackson Crohil
    Experience : 5512.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Force Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Library Empty Re: Library

Post by Emilia Crohil 8th March 2015, 8:37 pm

JaffaArchfiend wrote:Kiersa let out a startled eep when the ragged man suddenly landed beside her, and the rather cold Emilia. The way this girl behaved and spoke... it genuinely concerned the nun. "There's no need to be so brusque..." she said softly, before reading the riddle herself and frowning slightly. "Umm... it may be something else..." the blonde girl softly suggested. "There is more than one tragedy with three witches in them... or even things referred to as three witches..." Kiersa said before twiddling her fingers. "Just... suggesting that we don't rush to the immediate obvious answer... in case its a trick..." said the nun, bracing herself for no doubt the girl's scathing rebuttal.
    Emilia let out a chuckle at Kiersa's comment about her brusqueness. She shrugged as they walked. "Maybe, maybe not. I am who I am and that ain't changing." Was her response to the comment about her nature. She nodded when Kiersa said that the solution to the riddle might be something other than what Emilia had come up with. It could very well be, but Emilia knew that riddles generally had rather simple answers, so she was going to stick to her idea. Kiersa's idea was reasonable though, and she wouldn't put her down for coming up with something unless it was completely idiotic. Emi knew she could be wrong about such a thing, since riddles weren't exactly her specialty. "You may be right. Either way, the first part of it is still pretty clear. We're looking in the library for a tragedy with three witches, or something that could be referred to as three witches. I know one answer that fits, so I'm going to find it. If you have any other suggestions, name 'em. We can search for those, too. Shouldn't be too hard to find them, unless Raven decided to screw up the organization of the place."

She continued along, and would listen to any suggestions the others might have for books to look in. Once they reached the library, she would push both doors open, as if she were intentionally making a dramatic entrance, though that was how she tended to open double doors. Besides, it would allow them to step in without having to go into single file. "Heh, with the amount of time I spend in here, you'd think I'd have some more ideas for answers. Then again, I doubt Raven would expect people to know references from various tactics and weapons training manuals. The Guide to Bosconian Artillery Tactics may be a bit of an obscure thing for most people to recall off the top of their heads." She laughed a bit at her own joke, not particularly caring whether or not the others found it amusing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character| Magic| Bank| Theme
    Library FJRTsUq
    Other Siggies:
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Secondary - Katherine Wickfield
    Experience : 4986.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holy Stigmata Magic
    Second Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 9th March 2015, 10:59 am

"N-Not suggesting you do change..." the nun hurriedly apologised. "J-Just... perhaps, ease it up a little maybe?" the blonde girl offered. "Some people may be... a little put off is all I'm saying..." explained Kiersa, thanking her stars that she was used to this brusqueness from the Eagle Spirit Aquilla she has a contract with.

"Well... there are the old northern myths, involving three women who can see the past, present and future... with warriors of light falling to deception..." said the nun as they made their way to the library. "I don't think the librarian would let even the Guild Master mess with her system..." When they arrived, the nun had to give a small chuckle and nod. "Or the Ecclesiarchial Histories of Pre-Magic Wars Fiore." said Kiersa in comparison to Emilia's Tactics example. She then sighed and nodded a little.

"Although... I must concede that the Guild Master would... perhaps... possibly... go with the more obvious answer. If only because she never struck me as the... well... expanded reading type of person." the blonde Celestial Summoner nun admitted to her current "team". In comparison to her usual team members Aayla and Cirven... who were to her knowledge off looking for Hydrianna again... these two seemed to be almost opposites of their personalities... The nun sighed as she missed her friends.

Library Kiersa%20Signature2_zpsbeofxgfa

Theme:

RockyTheRockiestRock
    RockyTheRockiestRock

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Experience : 4744.5

Post by RockyTheRockiestRock 10th March 2015, 1:45 am

Minh, being the usually very gentle spirit he was, petted the nun with a single hand when he noted her saddened expression while he noted the talk about myths, ancient tactics, and history. "I may not be of much help here because I am a person who kinda reads many books without really remembering too much of their names or whatnot. However, if you guys keep talking about this story of yours, my memory might click back, allowing me to find and locate the book in question that we are to find pertaining to the riddle."

"For now, my skills would be put to the best use of being looking through any books you find too." Minh then said while taking a seat at a table, looking about at many books that surrounded him, many of which he had actually went through already, but being the fool he is, Minh probably forgot a whole lot as well. Nevertheless, he was here, ready to provide even more assistance to these two ladies who seemed to possess very conflicting personalities, yet they seemed to cope with each other very well. This brought a smile to the monk's expression, leading him to let out a small, uplifting chuckle.

Library Minh_by_ravenart5-d9drt2d
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 10th March 2015, 8:02 am

Emilia shrugged at the suggestion she ease up a little. "Maybe I will. We'll see. I don't really think about it because I don't really care about it. If people don't like it, it's they're problem, not mine." She said. If Kiersa was trying to hint that she was put off by Emilia's behavior, the woman did not notice, and if she had noticed, she wouldn't have cared either. Emilia nodded at her suggestion. "That sounds like a good option as well. Any idea what it's called?"

She turned and looked at Minh. "Right. Well I have no clue what one she's talking about, but I know the name of the one I thought of is Macbeth. There will probably be a few copies of it in here, so we should grab them all to look through them, along with the story Kiersa mentioned. I say we start with the most likely answer." She looked at Kiersa. "Sound like a good plan? And depending on the name of your story, we could pick it up on the way to grab Macbeth. I imagine the hardest part will be looking through the books to find a hint, depending on how many copies there are." She grinned, "So... shall we get to it?

Library FJRTsUq
    Other Siggies:
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 11th March 2015, 2:33 pm

The nun gave a slight oof as the large man suddenly petted her on the head. Kiersa tapped her chin in thought. "I think it was called the Edda." she said before holding up a finger as the blonde nun recalled something. "There were actually two versions... Poetic Edda, and Prose Edda. One had more details about some parts than the other did, and vice versa..." she said, recalling the details. She then immediately paled and flailed her arms at Emilia. "No, no, no! Don't say the name!" she squeaked. "It's bad luck to call it by its name, unless you're actually playing a role in the play at the time!"

The blonde nun immediately clasped her hands and began to mutter under her breath what sounded like a series of chants and prayers... as if she was attempting to ward something away. She did one quick final chant before letting out a slow breath. Kiersa's face went a slight shade of crimson before she hung her head, hiding her face slightly behind her long hair and habit. "S-Sorry... you p-probably think it's silly to be superstitious... B-but... sort of comes with the job..." she apologised softly, wringing her hands through her robe.

Theme:

RockyTheRockiestRock
    RockyTheRockiestRock

Post by RockyTheRockiestRock 14th March 2015, 6:59 am

Minh, being a more observant and reserved person, looked upon the situation with a rather delighted smile, seeing that it was very much in his zone of comfort for the time being. This was accompanied by a happy flapping of Cheepie who flutters off of Minh's head over to where Macbeth could be found. Before the monk could really give chase, he stayed a little longer to see the exchange between the two females with the nun who he believed was named Kiersa and the mercenary whose attitude was rather blunt must be Emilia. He didn't mind such an attitude at all, and instead, he found their little quirks to be most interesting.

Upon seeing the fright of the nun, Minh immediately pulled her into an embrace of sorts. "Don't worry about anything like that, I am sure if anything bad were to appear, I can rid of it." Somewhat trying to reassure her as well before he let go to begin dash off to where Cheepie was with a rather delighted gait being the positive fellow he was. That and the fact that he was seemingly unaffected by any mention of a curse as if it would do little to nothing to him. Probably not a big surprise to think that nothing could really damper his mood.

Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 14th March 2015, 1:31 pm

Kiersa's mention of the Poetic Eda and Prose Eda sparked some memory in Emilia. She might have read or heard of them at some point. They certainly sounded like something that might have three witches. Still, Macbeth was probably the best bet. And suddenly Kiersa squeaked at her mention of Macbeth and began praying for forgiveness or whatever. This provoked a chuckle from Emilia, though it quickly grew to a rather loud fit of laughter. It would slowly die down before Emilia would say to Kiersa, "Bad luck eh? Well lucky me, then. I don't believe in luck." What was especially amusing was that the myth of that curse only pertained to the production of a play. It could be said outside of a theater without consequence.

Emilia watched as the bird flew off of Minh's head. It was probably off to find the book. That or it really was just a dumb bird flying off randomly, but she had seen stranger than a bird that could understand speech and read, so she decided it was probably the first and followed, gesturing for Kiersa to follow as well. "Any idea where we can find the Poetic Eda? It's one of those stories that doesn't have a single author, isn't it? If that's the case, let's just check Macbeth before looking for the Eda."

Library FJRTsUq
    Other Siggies:
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 20th March 2015, 5:35 pm

The blonde nun immediately squeaked at the sudden bear hug the large man gave her... before he ran off in search of the Macbeth play book. She blinked and shook her head with a sigh before hearing Emilia laugh at her about the curse of the play and bad luck. "Given we live in a world of magic... I'd rather not take my chances with curses." she replied. Kiersa glanced around as she tried to locate where the Eda's would have been located.

"They'd be down in the Mythological section of the library, next to the Holy texts division, since it pertains to deities and such." she said before nodding at the older girls suggestion and following behind her, scanning the shelves as they walked by them, taking mental notes for which books she'd like to take a read through later on once this little "treasure hunt" of Raven's had been finished.

She soon saw the bird ahead, fluttering around one particular book on the shelves, and made her way towards it. Carefully she took the book from the shelf, just in case Raven had planted any particular triggers should the book be removed. With the amount of time she had been spending around Cirven, the young blonde Summoner nun wouldn't put it past her to have picked up the man's sense of humour. With the book removed, Kiersa went to a table and then opened it up, going through each of the pages, searching for the next clue.

Theme:

RockyTheRockiestRock
    RockyTheRockiestRock

Post by RockyTheRockiestRock 22nd March 2015, 12:37 am

Minh, on the other hand, made his way opposite of them after a while to head to where the nun said the other piece of literature should be. He has read on many of these things before, but he has never really paid attention to their titles extensively. Even then, he was able to find the text needed as well as a few other books of the same title by other authors. Moving to where the others were, he plopped down the various texts to begin reading while Cheepie perched on the nun's head to read Macbeth with her, his little head moving side to side to make it even clearer that he was reading. How this little creature was able to do so will remain a mystery for now until more of its power is revealed.

Minh found the two women to be very amusing to him so far, and it gave him a nice little few of a few antics that seem to go on in this guild that he had recently joined. Whatever the case, he knew that he was to do his best to help them out in this little endeavor lest he let down his first allies. With that in mind, the man read much faster.

Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 22nd March 2015, 12:03 pm

Emilia just shrugged and grunted in response to Kiersa's comment about being safe with curses. Whatever. Her superstition was amusing but didn't hamper anything, so Emilia was fine with it. She picked up the Prose Edda and began looking through it for the reference to witches. It wouldn't be long before one of them found a clue in their book. Emilia bet it would be Kiersa that would find it, though she or Minh did still have a small chance of doing so. She glanced about and noticed the bird reading as well. It definitely was intelligent. That was somewhat interesting, though not nearly as interesting as the prospect of finding treasure. She went back to the book, eager to find the clue.

After searching for some time, she found nothing. She doubted Minh would find anything, and looked to Kiersa... and Cheepie, since he could read, apparently, to see if either of them had found the next clue. She knew that Raven would go with the obvious answer, at least for now anyway. There was no need to discourage the hunters so early on with a hard riddle. She wondered if Raven would step up her game later on. She didn't know the new Guildmaster well. Not that she knew the old Guildmaster well. She hoped Raven might give them some challenge, though she wasn't exactly against easily-obtained treasure.

((Alright Fred/Raven, what can we get?))

Library FJRTsUq
    Other Siggies:
    Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 23rd March 2015, 9:23 pm

Your Chances!

1. Bad luck/Task.No clue.
    2. Bad luck/Task/No clue.
    3. Good Luck/ Task and clue.
    4. Bad Luck/Task/No clue.
    5. Good Luck/ Task and Clue.
    6. Good Luck/Task and clue.

Depending on what you roll, either Raven or Fred will appear to give you a task or clue.

Library QoRmBvD
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 24th March 2015, 8:47 am

(Dice Roll)

Theme:

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 24th March 2015, 8:47 am

The member 'JaffaArchfiend' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    Library Die_05_42162_sm
    Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 24th March 2015, 9:47 am

Congratulations!~ You have rolled good luck. You get your favorite GM! Me!

Task: Since we are in the library and you guys went through the house of knowledge to get your clue, all three of you must speak in backwards till you guys solve and find the next clue. For example: Raven found an envelop on the top shelf and wanted to turn others' attention to it. "Ereh s'ti !syug". Now as simple as this seems, remember, it will be one heck of a thing to deal with ic. So I hope you guys will make your next posts as fun as possible and enjoy it.

Clue: I'm the room of fun. Within me is a field of green. You will find what you are looking for within one of twenty two.

Instruction: All three of you must make one more post here before you guys can move on to the next location.

Library QoRmBvD
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 24th March 2015, 10:39 am

Kiersa found the message within the Macbeth text and was about to call the others over, when she read the clue in its entirety along with the task. "Hooooooo!" the young blonde nun fumed as she finished reading the Guild Masters task and clue. She furrowed her eyebrows and pouted, her cheeks blowing up slightly in frustration.

Face in question:

The young Summoner looked at her "team" before waving the discovered sheet towards them before laying it on the table for them to read, and discover the terrible fate that now befell them. She shot the woman a look that almost seemed to blame her for this twist of fate, pointing a finger at the Macbeth tome before then pointing at the sheet Raven had left for them to find, the finger then pointing at her before she crossed her arms over her chest, trying to figure out the clue for the next clue's location.

The first part could possibly mean the Game Hall that had recently been constructed, although the field of green threw her for a bit. It's possible that there was a grass field in the Hall, she had yet to pay it a visit. The part about the one in twenty two however... what had twenty two of something? There were sixty four squares on a chessboard, with sixteen pieces aside so that couldn't be it... The nun thumbed her forehead, trying to figure out what Raven would think of.

Theme:

RockyTheRockiestRock
    RockyTheRockiestRock

Post by RockyTheRockiestRock 29th March 2015, 5:10 pm

Minh, of course, being the more understanding fellow realized that the little nun was trying to tell him and the others something. This something happened to be something on a piece of paper that must be very relevant to the treasure hunt at hand. Which he was going to question about as he made his way over there, but after he read it, he was dumbfounded. Well, this feeling was more a result from the clue rather than the condition it presented. Speaking backwards on the other hand did not present much of a problem to him for now since he didn't have much input to give to the others. Cheepie only pecked at the clue angrily because he could only make one sound, but he couldn't reverse it so simply.

Minh pondered upon the clue now, wondering what could it be. A field of green can be a cover of something, and with twenty-one pieces, it had to be either a title or a number of pages. It could also be a reference to a book as well. Sadly, he was lost as hell on this clue, and he hoped that the other two can provide some clarity on this.

Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 31st March 2015, 7:07 pm

Emilia read the note. They had to talk backwards now eh? Well they could always get around that by using gestures. Probably. Maybe. She continued on to read the rest of the note. "I'm the room of fun. Within me is a field of green. You will find what you are looking for within one of twenty two."

Room of fun. Room of fun... what rooms were fun.... The bar! She rapidly tapped the note, then made a the motion of raising a cup to her mouth. That was a fun room, right? "Rab!" She stated confidently, then put on a smug expression. He held it for a moment before recalling the rest of the riddle. "Hmm.... gre-neerg... d-dlll-dleif. Hmmmm." She thought hard. What other fun rooms were there? She raised a finger in the air triumphantly. "T-... GRRR! Moor g...gniniart!" Some of the mats there were green, right? She honestly couldn't remember. The bar certainly didn't have any 'fields of green'. A pool table could be called a 'field of green,' but that would likely be in a game room. Did the guildhall have a game room? She honestly didn't know, given that she spent nearly all of her time here at the guildhall in her room, at the bar, or in the training room.

Library FJRTsUq
    Other Siggies:
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 16th April 2015, 1:58 pm

Kiersa had an idea and reached for her keys before thinking the situation through, sighing as she put them away. Those three apart would be more harm than good... and they'd no doubt be compelled to follow the same backwards talk rule as us... the blonde summoner nun thought to herself, drumming at the table with her fingers as she considered the dilemma they were now in. She thought about splitting up, but then there'd be the issue of communication, especially if they found what they were looking for.

There was only one thing for it. The blonde nun sighed before looking at the other two. First, she mimed taking a drink, and holding up one finger. She held up a second finger before miming swinging a sword around. A third finger joined the first two as she then got off her chair and pretended to play hopscotch... although they would probably know it better as some other name for the game where you jumped from one square to the next in various patterns. "Rehtegot." the young nun said.

Her intention was to relay the message that they would check the Bar first, followed by the Training Room, and then finally the Games Hall. As a group.

Theme:

Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 18th April 2015, 8:58 pm

Emilia nodded to Kiersa regarding the first two gestures. They made sense. First the bar, then the training room, but what was the third one. Hopscotch? Where was there hopscotch? Eerth... si..." She muttered to herself before nodding, making sure she was saying this right. She was actually starting to enjoy this more than she thought, it made sense though, it was a challenge, and she loved challenges. "Eerth si tahw?" She got up and copied Kiersa's hopscotch gesture. "Erehw?" Kiersa clearly had an idea of where to go, but didn't really inform the group of what this place was. It might be a better place to look than the bar or training room, since Emilia's ideas of fun were a bit... different from most. Was she referencing a game room? Did this place even have a game room? The hint would make a lot more sense if it did. Fields of green could imply a pool table. And one of twenty two could be referencing a game with twenty two pieces. What games had twenty two pieces? Chess? No. Checkers? No. Let's see. What other sorts of games might there be? Wait! Foosball! That had 21 pieces! 11 players a side and took place on a field of green! "Moor... emag a evah... ecalp sith seod?"

Library FJRTsUq
    Other Siggies:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 12:48 am