Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Library Mishap

TOGAtogaTOGA
    TOGAtogaTOGA

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 750

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Gravity Gear
    Second Skill: ??? [Locked]
    Third Skill: ??? [Locked]

Library Mishap Empty Library Mishap

Post by TOGAtogaTOGA 7th January 2020, 9:06 pm

Following her little mistake of a magical surge, Iris had managed to convert nearly half of Silver Wolf's entire stock of books in to braille with her writing magic. See, being blind, she couldn't read books normally, however, she could read braille, and with her writing magic, she was more than capable of converting plain text in to braille, the problem was converting it back. It wasn't exactly a one to one translation, magic had its limits!

So the light purple haired woman was working on translating a book of ancient curses, only to discover that a little surge of power had sent out the translation pulse across the library. After that, she had to inform the guild Mistress, and while not in trouble inherently, Iris would have to work on translating everything back by hand.

She needed someone to be there with her, to keep her curse in check, and to help make sure she got through it all, at least it was a bonding experience for her and whoever was coming to aid her. And who should help her today but the guild mistress herself?

Iris was at the main table of the library, a large pile of books on the left, and one book on the right. The left had a sign labeled "To do Today". This was going to be quite a long ordeal, in and of itself.

"For the love of, why do I always manage to get myself in to these situations? She grumbled to herself, the girl frustrated from her blindness being a problem for many of the jobs she had in the past. And today, right now, she tried to slam her head down on the table in frustration, but she didn't realize how far back she had scooted, and fell forward, tumbling off of her chair and hitting the floor with a good solid thud, her legs up in the air as she laid on the floor, groaning in pain.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character | Bank | Journal
    First Magic | Second Magic | Third Magic
    Move Speed: 30 m/s | Melee: 30 hp/hit | Sensory: 150 m
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Hired Help- Idolize- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500] - Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Nemean Lion
    Position : Saint of Courage
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Silver Wolf [Guild Master]
    Cosmic Coins : 215
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 11,529,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Strike Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Summon Magic
    Third Skill:

Library Mishap Empty Re: Library Mishap

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 11th January 2020, 10:48 pm

-Silver Wolf Guild Hall, Leona's room-

When the sun finally forced its way through her window the Guild Mistress got up out of her bed and for once did not fall to the floor. She simply sat on the edge and stood up without incident. She put on her green, white, and gold outfit with matching boots, then put on her Argent Gloves and straightened her hair before leaving her room to go to her office for yet another round of paperwork that she would have to plow through. Leona wondered what the paperwork was about this time. Was it more budget items like coffee expenditures, invoices for the construction of the Special Experiments Room, or leftover invoices from the Guild Social? Leona did not know until she got to her desk and looked at the papers.

Closing her room door behind her, Leona began to make her way to the office when she remembered something. Iris was in the library attempting to help the staff sort out the books after a surge in her magic instantly converted the writing of many books from normal language into Braille. Perhaps Leona should see how Iris was doing in her attempt to help resolve the problem. Leona turned on her heels and proceeded to the guild library.

-Silver Wolf Guild Hall, Guild Library-

Leona walked into the guild library to find Iris lying on the floor with her legs straight in the air and a chair a short distance away. The purple-haired mage had fallen out of the chair and was likely in need of help, but the blonde would ask before she went to Iris' aid.

"Hi Iris. Do you need help with anything?" Leona asked the fallen mage.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Library Mishap KjmbioC

Golden Lacrima is valid until 10/10/2024. The General Store: Page 10, Post Number 244 (Request), Page 10, Post Number 245 (Approval)
    TOGAtogaTOGA
    TOGAtogaTOGA

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 750

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Gravity Gear
    Second Skill: ??? [Locked]
    Third Skill: ??? [Locked]

Post by TOGAtogaTOGA 22nd January 2020, 11:14 pm

Flailed about and scrambled to her feet, trying to get up as quickly as possible to avoid rising too much suspicion, as she did, she planted her hands on the table, blushing bright red. "B-Boss! I...no, everything is fine! I'm good, I just, I...I'm fine! I'm sorry for yelling! I was. Okay! I'll be quiet now." She put her hands over her mouth, holding up a sheet of paper for Leona to read.

'Boss, I came here to fix up that mess up I did the other day, you know the one I mean. Everything here is in braille, almost everything, and that's my fault for that! So, I decided to come here and try to convert everything back to normal. Here's where things get tricky, this isn't an easy one to one translation back, and I might have made things worse. i was wondering, if you could maybe help me fix this at all? Do you know any writing mages besides myself? I'm really sorry, please don't fire me.'

She had a panicked look in her blind eyes, even if she couldn't see, or have a reason to use them, she could certainly be quite emotional with them, and it showed with how she had this look of shock and awe on her face.

"I am trying my hardest, but it seems that whenever I try to do something that involves working physically, I seem to mess things up even further."

Character | Bank | Journal
    First Magic | Second Magic | Third Magic
    Move Speed: 30 m/s | Melee: 30 hp/hit | Sensory: 150 m
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Hired Help- Idolize- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500] - Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Nemean Lion
    Position : Saint of Courage
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Silver Wolf [Guild Master]
    Cosmic Coins : 215
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 11,529,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Strike Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Summon Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 23rd January 2020, 10:16 pm

Leona was startled by Iris' sudden display of energy. The purple-haired mage all but jumped off of the floor and planted her hands on the table for stability, leaving the blonde more than a little surprised by it all and somewhat sad. Iris must have suffered a lot of verbal abuse over the years for her to exhibit this kind of reaction to Leona's arrival. She must have been expecting proverbial fire and brimstone to rain down after the accident with the books being converted to Braille; even after Leona promised that no such thing would happen Iris still expected the other shoe to drop.

"It's OK, Iris. Everything will be OK." Leona tried to assure the mage without sounding patronizing or dismissive. The purple-haired mage was doing her best to set things right and was frazzled. Iris was clearly on edge and anticipated dire consequences for the mistake she had made a few days ago.

Leona started to speak further when she began to read the paper that Iris presented to her. Its contents explained that Iris was regretful over the surge of magic power that had converted a good number of the library books from normal text to Braille. It also explained that converting Braille back to normal text was a tricky and time-consuming affair. The missive then ended with a request for help from Leona and any other mages up to the challenge of helping Iris with the herculean task that lay in front of her. Leona looked into Iris' eyes and saw someone who really needed the help and the assurance that everything would be all right.

Since Iris had appealed directly to her for help instead of the blonde imposing on her, Leona did not have any reservations about coming to the aid of her guildmate.

"I'm willing to help you, Iris. I don't have any knowledge of Braille, but I'll help the best I can. I may also know a mage or two who could help us, but I don't know if they're available or not." Leona replied in the affirmative to the first part of Iris' request for assistance before replying with concern to the second part. The first mage the Wizard Saint had in mind was Yuvon Mu-Myu, that scholar of the arcane. If anyone could aid them it would be Yuvon, but the scholar might be off on a quest for knowledge and thus unavailable to assist in the endeavor.

The second mage that Leona had in mind suddenly escaped her. She needed to think of one and think fast to have a solid second option in case Yuvon was not available. But who could she call upon for help with this problem?

Library Mishap KjmbioC

Golden Lacrima is valid until 10/10/2024. The General Store: Page 10, Post Number 244 (Request), Page 10, Post Number 245 (Approval)

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 1:19 pm