Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Episode 1: The Library [Job]

Sheen Overbuild
    Sheen Overbuild

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Assembly Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Episode 1: The Library [Job] Empty Episode 1: The Library [Job]

Post by Sheen Overbuild 28th October 2013, 2:27 am

It was a sunny day in sabertooth. No clouds, and the rays of the sun seemed to burn... things that Sheen himself created, especially the 'Experimental Plants' he created, but not his machines. "Mou! Next time, I'll create a cloud machine! The UV rays from the sun keeps burning my experimental plants!" Frustrated, Sheen stomped his feet on the ground once. He gave up on the experiment... for he has no more experimental plants. "I'll just do a job... that should cool my mind." He walked inside the guild hall and approached the jobs bulletin board. "Let's see..."

After 30 minutes of looking through jobs, he finally found what he wanted to do: "Find this Book!"

After the request was approved by his guild master, he embarked on his quest to Peace Village. He was still far from reaching Peace Village. He was walking and walking for hours without a break, and he stopped to take a rest.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Episode 1: The Library [Job] U0CJK09

Link Core|Structure Core|Magnetic Core|Time Core|Illusion Core|Gravity Core

Experience: 0
    Jewels: 108,494

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 12:20 pm