Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

cat on the loose (job V.2)

Soleice-kun
    Soleice-kun

Elemental Avatar

Elemental Avatar

Moderator- VIP- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Cynthia Eidolon
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heaven Godslayer
    Second Skill: Ice-Make
    Third Skill:

cat on the loose (job V.2) - Page 2 Empty Re: cat on the loose (job V.2)

Post by Soleice-kun 26th November 2012, 6:18 am

Hirana couldn't react in time and was hit by the shockwave. She staggered back whilst holding onto the cat. Slowly, she began to crumple to her knees. She still clung on to the cat as if it were her possession. The cat was paralyzed as well because it too had been hit by the shockwave. Both Hirana and the cat lay helplessly on the ground for a short while.

"Damn that Gunner, using cheap tactics all the time. When will he fight like a real man?" she wondered.

She couldn't think, her head was buzzing with static electricity.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

cat on the loose (job V.2) - Page 2 Jasper11

Minato's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Minato's Character Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Main Guild Theme
    Spoiler:
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 26th November 2012, 6:50 am

Frederick was astonished by the fact that Gunner used his case to paralyze Hirana. He didn't thought Gunner would actually use his case on her. 'Geez Gunner sometimes you can be a real brute you know'
    Frederick grabbed the stunned mage and threw her on Gunner's shoulder 'here you go, you carry her, I will grab the cat and then we will return it.'. Frederick quickly grabbed the cat and then started to walk back to the park, to return it to his owner.
    Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm Of Destiny
    Guild : None
    Mentor : None

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 26th November 2012, 7:01 am

"Well then missi, lets see you get outta this one. Your own body is the restraint now" Gunner said with a smile and heaved her up onto his shoulder. He then proceeded to walk towards the owner's house with Fred. Several minutes passed and they finally reached it... and just in time, the spell was wearing off.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

If you want to survive, stay away from danger...and so...you should stay away from me.

cat on the loose (job V.2) - Page 2 Gungra13
    Missions: D - 4. C - 0. B - 0. A - 0. S - 0. H - 0.
    Soleice-kun
    Soleice-kun

Elemental Avatar

Elemental Avatar

Moderator- VIP- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Soleice-kun 26th November 2012, 8:51 am

As Hirana came to, she realized that she was being carried upon Gunner's shoulder.

"Where are you taking me?" she asked.

Putting her fingers on her temples, she muttered: "Memory-Make: Dark Explosions."

Balls of darkness started appearing within her palm. She held it up next to Gunner's head and quietly said: "Release."

The impact threw Hirana off Gunner's shoulder and onto the ground. Luckily, she absorbed most of the force due to it being her own magical attack. However, she couldn't say the same for others.

Minato's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Minato's Character Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 26th November 2012, 11:22 am

Frederick had already entered the house to give back to cat to his owner, when an explosion of dark magic several meters outside the house occurred. There was a lot of smoke so Frederick couldn't see what was going on, but it seems Hirana and Gunner were caught in an explosion.
    Frederick quickly grabbed the reward, and after quick apology he walked outside to check the explosion out.

'what the hell is going on here' he shouted while walking outside 'if you two are fighting, you better stop becauseI have the jewels right here and you're probably disturbing the residents with it too'

Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 26th November 2012, 4:00 pm

A sudden explosion beside his head knocked Gunner away several feet. His ears still ringing he tried to orientate himself. It was hard, near impossible; all he could see were bright spots amidst a lot of smoke and the ringing in his ears dulled every sound down to near nothing.

-Damn that Hirana! We were almost done and then she pulls something like this…- he thought, furious at the girl.

A few minutes passed and the smoke cleared along with the mage’s vision and hearing, but a slight high pitched ringing sound was still to be heard. Once Gunner saw how Frederik stood outside looking pretty angry and Hirana laying on the ground relief welled up inside him.

“Praise the lord! Fred, you got the reward right?” asked Gunne whilst trying to stand up and stumble towards is two partners “first off: Hirna, you’re is way too greedy! Secondly… THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?! I NEVER HURT YOU!!!”

If you want to survive, stay away from danger...and so...you should stay away from me.

Soleice-kun
    Soleice-kun

Elemental Avatar

Elemental Avatar

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Soleice-kun 26th November 2012, 9:07 pm

Hirana's eyes shot open and she bounced up.

"I don't like being manhandled." she said with a calm voice.

She glanced at Frederik and saw him holding the reward. She dissipated the dark orb that crackled at her fingertips, ready to be launched. Putting a smile on her face, she walked to Gunner and held out her hand. It seemed almost unsightly for her to do so after just detonating a attack on him. However, she decided to take the risk.

"Friends?" she asked. "Oh and by the way, I'm not greedy, I just do whatever is necessary to get my reward. The Guild needs all the funding it can get at the moment. Sorry." said Hirana.

Minato's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Minato's Character Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 27th November 2012, 2:46 am

'Wel then, that settles it' said Frederick, he threw Hirana's and Gunner's share on the ground before them. 'Here is you're share of the reward' Frederick wanted to say some more maybe even scold them for making a mess in the middle of town. But it was getting late so he thought it was better to return.

'Anyway it's getting late already, so I have to take my leave' without a further goodbye he left the two mages and walked away.

Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 27th November 2012, 3:09 am

Gunner laughed as Hirana casually walked over to him and stretched out her hand to help him up. What a strange world this is and what strange people there are; fighting one moment and friends the next. He graciously took the girl’s help and had her pull him to his feet.
    “Heh. It’s ok… it was kinda my fault as well” he smiled friendlily “So I’m sorry as well. No hard feelings.”
    The mage then proceeded to pick up the money on the ground and handed Hirana her share. He turned around and then walked off in the opposite direction Frederik had walked towards, taking off his hat and waving it to say goodbye.
    “Maybe I’ll join a guild someday! I’ll tell you when I do!” he said then mumbled to himself, smiling "And Fred as well of course..."

Soleice-kun
    Soleice-kun

Elemental Avatar

Elemental Avatar

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Soleice-kun 27th November 2012, 4:36 am

Hirana stood there alone. She felt exhausted, she had nothing on her but the sack of reward jewels, her clothes and her dignity. Not knowing where to go, she walked off aimlessly towards a bright star that radiated in the night sky. Whilst walking, she pondered: "I feel strange, its as if, I ... I....." she collapsed on the ground. After a unknown period of time, Hirana woke up in the forest. She pushed herself up and stood there, confused as to where she was. She called upon her memorization to show her the correct route home. Although she had in a sense, passed out due to exhaustion. She felt stronger than before, her powers raging, screaming to be used. She contained them. The last thing she would need is a magic leakage. After about fifteen minutes, she arrived at the mansion. She raced up the stair and ran into her room. She threw the jewel reward on her desk and collapsed on her bed, it had been a long day.

Minato's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Minato's Character Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250] - 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Experience : 87,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Hawke 27th November 2012, 5:27 am

Everything checks out. Approved for rewards.

cat on the loose (job V.2) - Page 2 471 cat on the loose (job V.2) - Page 2 H05POqb cat on the loose (job V.2) - Page 2 471

Current date/time is 20th May 2024, 2:34 am