Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Cat on the Loose (Lance/Ao)

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Cat on the Loose (Lance/Ao) Empty Cat on the Loose (Lance/Ao)

Post by Aiden Ainsley 5th May 2014, 1:37 pm

Job Info:

Lance walked through the guild hall bored. He stared at the job request board with a longing stare before standing up and grabbing a random job before looking at it. He saw that it was a job about trying to catch a cat. He sighed as he hung his head low "Not another one of these jobs..." he muttered as he looked around "I don't want to do this alone..." he muttered as a picture of Ao appeared in his head.

Lance looked around for a little while longer before finding Ao and stopping her "Ao, I want to do a job with you!" he said with a smile "I don't think we know a lot about each other and I would like to get to know more about you." he said with a calm smile "Will you go with me?" he asked as he extended his hand. He really was interested in getting to know more about Ao so he hoped that she would agree.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shairako
    Shairako

Metallic Sound

Metallic Sound

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Guild : None
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Metallic God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Cat on the Loose (Lance/Ao) Empty Re: Cat on the Loose (Lance/Ao)

Post by Shairako 5th May 2014, 1:54 pm

Ao was sitting behind a table, in the guild hall of Fairy Tail. She really wasn't really doing anything, just sitting, minding her own business. Not much was going on, though that changed very suddenly, as Lance came to her and extended his hand towards her. Ao became really shy suddenly, she had a small crush on the guy, though she wasn't sure about it. But she really thought about the job, she really needed the money, so doing it would be amazing.

Ao decided to really take the point on this job. Wanting to be brave, she grabbed Lance's hand and pulled him out of the guild. '' I do want to do a job with you and also, i do want to know you better. '' She tried to smile towards him, but became too shy, when she looked at his face. '' So... where is the job located at.'' She let go of his hand and stopped: '' Lead the way Lance. ''

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cat on the Loose (Lance/Ao) T9mAOST
    Thingy:

Jobs: 0/3
    Completed: 5
    Exp: 150

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 5th May 2014, 2:39 pm

Lance smiled at Ao's shyness as he walked he put his arm around Ao's shoulder "I think your shyness is kind of cute... just like you..." Lance said with a slight blush to his face. He kind of had a small crush on Ao but he didn't want her to find out yet and although he did find her cute he also had a crush on both Yuki and Rita.

He quickly took his hand from around Ao and stuffed it in his pocket with his face blushing hard. He pulled his hood on and hoped Ao didn't see him blushing. He walked silently for the rest of the walk to the train station. They had to wait for a while before the train got there so Lance decided to talk to Ao "So Ao, what is your magic?" he asked without taking his hood off or looking at her.

He was surprised how shy he had gotten around Ao since they left the guild that morning. He had hoped that hanging out with Ao was the perfect opportunity to stop thinking about Lea being stolen and now that he had started this job he could only hope that Ao wouldn't mention Lea.

Shairako
    Shairako

Metallic Sound

Metallic Sound

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shairako 5th May 2014, 2:55 pm

Ao shook in shyness, when Lance placed his hand around Ao's shoulder and said: "I think your shyness is kind of cute... just like you..." Ao shivered, her body was locked in place from the compliment, she just couldn't deal with compliments very well. It was very nice still, but Ao was too shy to say anything back, she just couldn't. She was blushing madly, even through the entire walk to the train station. Ao was quite embarrassed, even to the point of wanting to die.

When they reached the train station, they had to wait for some time before the train arrived. It was quite the wait and Lance had started up a conversation by asking about Ao's magic. ''Um.. I use a magic called Sound Wave. It is basically condensed noise. '' She was still blushing, though never noticed Lance's blush. Well the train had arrived at least and they got on it. While sitting next to each other, Ao looked at Lance and asked: '' Lance, how much do you like Rita? ''

Thingy:

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 5th May 2014, 4:22 pm

Lance listened to Ao speak silently as he was still blushing. To him her magic sounded quite interesting. "Sound magic..." Lance thought silently in his head as he stared at the ground with his blush starting to go away until Ao asked her question.

''Lance, how much do you like Rita?'' she had asked him. His face immediately turned went back into a blush but it was even more redder this time. He laughed nervously "Uhm... I like Rita a lot... I mean she is one of my best friends!" he said trying to hide the fact that he liked her in other ways. Lance was thankful that the hood could hide his blushing face until the train arrive and a strong wind knocked his hood off. He panicked for a second before grabbing Ao's hand "Time to go on the train!" he said in panicking as he boarded.

When in the train he would sit across from Ao with a sigh. He had given up all hopes of hiding his blushing face from Ao. He sat back in the seat chuckling a little "Your cuteness made me blush when I touched you earlier so good job!" he said with another chuckle.

Shairako
    Shairako

Metallic Sound

Metallic Sound

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shairako 5th May 2014, 9:49 pm

'' My...my...Cuteness? '' Ao was confused, this word '' cute '', had hit her a lot recently. People really seemed to consider her cute or adorable, it was getting quite weird weird for her. She sighed in her seat, moving her eyes to look at Lance and adjusting her hat with one of her hands. She wanted to say something truly, but nothing wanted to come out. It was annoying to say the least, Ao didn't want to be this shy, but just couldn't help it. Every time she was around people, she really liked or she had just met, she would get incredibly nervous to the point of wanting to stuff her head into the ground.

But then, the train came into a screeching alt. The trip ti the village was going to be short, they knew that much. So Ao stood up and walked out of the train, but stopped right after the door, turned around and looked at Lance: '' I think you and Rita would just make the most adorable couple. ''

Thingy:

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 6th May 2014, 2:31 pm

Lance blushed at Ao's comment about him and Rita "I - I'm sure we would..." he muttered embarrassed. He stared at her for a while wondering what he should say before taking her hand and leading her to the Clients house. When he got there the blush was about gone. He knocked on the door and was expecting a middle aged man or woman but to his surprise an old lady opened the door. Lance smiled at the lady "My name is Lance and this is my partner Ap. We are mages of Fairy and do I have it correct that you are missing your cat?" he asked with a polite smile as the Lady nodded and led them inside.

When inside Lance sat down on a couch so he could talk to the lady "So when was the last time you saw your cat?" he asked and the lady nodded "I saw it just today when I looked out the window." she said sadly. Lance nodded at the lady as she handed him a picture "Thanks for the picture. We should have your cat back to you in a few hours." he said with a smile as he got up and left.

When they were outside again he faced Ao "Ok boss what's the plan?" he said with a smile. He wanted her to lead this job because he wanted to test her skills on the field as well as leadership.

Shairako
    Shairako

Metallic Sound

Metallic Sound

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shairako 6th May 2014, 2:46 pm

It all happened really fast for Ao, her and Lance were in and out of the old lady's house in seconds or what seemed like it. She couldn't even say a word, it was a blurry for her, just a big huge mess. It was quite strange, though when they got back outside, Lance said that or well suggested that Ao should lead it. Ao couldn't come up with an idea really, she was still a little bent up upon the cute comment, it really had hit her hard. Though, now with this thinking, Ao did come up with an idea, that might be really good to do here. Something that would help locate the cat. So without saying anything, Ao ran into the house, stealing a piece of bread and running back out. She stuffed the bread into her mouth, trying to eat it quickly. Her eyes then turned yellow, a bright light released from her, creating a loud noise. After it was done Ao felt a little dizzy, but now she knew where the cat was and pointed a nearby tree to Lance and said: '' There Lance, the cat is in that tree. ''

Thingy:

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 6th May 2014, 3:11 pm

Lance was amazed at Ao when she did that little trick. Lance stared at her and watched her as she looked like she had gotten dizzy. Lance sighed as he picked her up and put her on his back "Just sit tight..." he muttered as he started walking towards the tree were the cat was. When he got there he placed Ao down on the ground and cracked his knuckles "Alright I am going up there..." he muttered as he closed his eyes and imagined to cat meowing. The shade from the trees encased him and when they dispersed Lance was now a cat, but not just any cat because he was now the exact cat that they were looking for. He looked at Ao and meowed before nodding and started to climb the tree.

Being a cat really helped him with agility and jumping boosts as he jumped from branch to branch all the way until the reached the branch the cat was in. The cat stared at him not being scared because he was a cat. Lance slowly crept up to the cat so he could be close enough so that when he got back to his normal body he could snatch the cat. Lance closed his eyes and remembered his normal body and sure enough the shadows encased him and turned him back and as soon as they did he grabbed the cat.

Lance hopped down from the tree and handed the cat to Ao with a smile "Lets go finish this thing up then go home..." he said ruffling Ao's head.

Shairako
    Shairako

Metallic Sound

Metallic Sound

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shairako 6th May 2014, 3:22 pm

Ao was really surprised when she saw Lance turn into a cat, but at the same time, she was blushing madly from being carried by him. This was just getting awkward for her, she now knew she had some feelings for the guy, not that strong, but they existed, which was a very nice feeling indeed. When Lance returned from the tree and handed Ao the cat, also ruffling her hair. Ao could only squeak quietly. She wanted to confess her feeling to Lance and not hide them from him, but in reality, she just couldn't. It would be too embarrassing to do it, but at the same time it was needed, so Ao opened her mouth and turned towards Lance. '' Lance...I may have some feelings for you. '' It was very sudden, especially for Ao. just too much. Her blushing became too much, it was just really awkward now. Ao then busted out running towards the old woman's' house, she reached it quickly, popping the door open with a bang, throwing the cat into the old lady's lap and then storming out of the building.

Thingy:

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 6th May 2014, 5:16 pm

Lance listened to Ao until she said she had feelings for him. His face went a little red with embarrassment as Ao ran off to go deliver the cat. Lance met with Ao outside the house and pretended like nothing had happened. He smiled at her and started to walk back to the train. On the way there a man saw them walking by and chuckled a little "You guys look so cute together." he said with a smile. Lance heard this and took Ao's hand before taking off running to the train.

Once they boarded he sat next to Ao with his hands covering his face and was blushing like crazy. He stayed like this for the whole ride and was to embarrassed to speak to Ao at all. When the train stopped he took Ao's hand and stood up before walking out.

Once they were off it was a pretty quiet walk to the guild but once they got there Lance stopped Ao in front of the door. He smiled at her and blushed "Hey Ao, can you stop being shy around me? We are friends and I don't think we should be shy around each other." Lance said as he leaned down and gave Ao a small kiss on the cheek before turning around and walking off. Before he was out of hearing distance he stopped "and besides... I think I may have a small crush on you." he said with a smile before walking away.

Shairako
    Shairako

Metallic Sound

Metallic Sound

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shairako 6th May 2014, 9:10 pm

It all became even more awkward now, Ao was regretting her words a little bit. Well it was her first time ever saying something like that and even out to the person she has the feelings for. The train ride was quiet and fairly boring. Nothing happened, no one said a word. Through the netire ride Ao just looked out of the window, trying to subdue these feeling for Lance. She knew that he really like Rita, well it was obvious and in her opinion they fitted really well together, in two words, perfect couple. It was nice to see them together and Ao liked that they were like that, even though in her opinion they should be more open about it. But that was just her.

As they finally reached the guild hall, Lance gave a kiss to Ao's cheek. This made her shake like a leaf in autumn. She didn't know what to do and as she heard Lance say, that he might have a crush on her as well, it made her shake even more and she decided to go get some rest, before coming to the guild hall again. Well at least they had finished the job, which in all fairness was really nice.

Thingy:

Current date/time is 20th May 2024, 4:55 am