Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Find the Lost Puppy!

Find the Lost Puppy! Empty Find the Lost Puppy!

Post by Guest 21st March 2015, 3:45 pm

Job Details:

The Shohei Manor

Clack! Clack! Clack!

If there was anything that could be heard throughout the Kirisagi Manor, it was the clacking of Enola’s shoes against the marble surface. All day it was just clack-clack-clack! One might assume she was running a marathon; indeed, she seemed to be the most uppity person in the mansion. Today, though, her energy had a purpose:

Mr. Kirisagi! I have something for you!

Her gloved hand, clenched in a fist, knocked on Shohei’s impressive study door. The manor possessed several studies but Enola could only assume he was in that particular study. She couldn’t just barge in to check though – that would be terribly rude!

She held up a simple slip of paper with the information for a job scribbled all over it, wanting it to be the first thing Shohei would see. Enola had picked up the parchment from the job board at the guild hall but thought against going alone; not for her sake, but for Shohei’s. Even someone as naïve as Enola could tell the young man was overcome by a chronic grumpiness and she wanted to remedy that problem. She could not, with all her limited wit, figure out what made him so cynical and seemingly unhappy. She thought to ask Zan since he would surely know why Shohei never appeared joyful despite all the luxuries in his life, but she resisted the idea, figuring Shohei wouldn’t appreciate her invading his personal life. Regardless, Enola sought to cheer him up with a job involving the rescue of a puppy. After all, a good deed always cheered Enola up (that and copious amounts of candy) so why not Shohei as well?

HP: 100%
    MP: 100%
    WC: 277
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Find the Lost Puppy! Empty Re: Find the Lost Puppy!

Post by DOPPO 22nd March 2015, 8:22 am

Bump! Bump!

Shohei jerked his body off the wheeled chair as the knocks echoed through the room and startled him. He was originally in a rather comfortable slumber in his study rather than making plans for adding things to his residence since recently he had more than a few people living here. One ear bud, that was plugged into his ear prior the the knocking, had fallen out with the other one on the verge of doing the same. It was still playing music. He sighed and popped it out, wrapping them up and setting them on the surprisingly clean desk. It was the studies that Shohei always kept clean.

His fingertips stroked and brushed the surface of the desk as he walk past it, a very calming sensation he must say. But as he approached the door, he nearly hit the wall being tired and all. He just woke up! And he sure wasn't a morning person. He hunched his back over, too tired to actually support his weight. His shoulders slouched, and his arms hung to his sides limply.

Shohei raised a hand for the doorknob, twisting it, and pulling. Who he had yet to see? Enola. With a sheet of paper in her gloved hands. Shohei questionably raised a brow and stared at Enola, "If you woke me up just for me to read a paper, then it's coming out of your pay." Shohei hoarsely groaned the words. And as grumpy as he was, he refrained from calling her a heathen like he did with all the others. Weird.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 22nd March 2015, 10:11 am

Enola blinked but maintained her cheery smile at Shohei’s terrible, drowsy mood. His zombie demeanor had caught her somewhat off guard as it was six in the morning and she, for whatever reason, assumed everyone else got up at four in the morning just like her. She was wrong, and the difference between their energy levels was a testament to that fact.

She lightly laughed at Shohei’s remark about her pay – she didn’t take the threat seriously; not because she didn’t think he wouldn’t do it but because she didn’t mind. Enola actually enjoyed serving Shohei and cleaning his manor, so much so that she would work for him with zero pay. Besides, he’d already been quite generous by giving her a home. What more could someone in her position ask for? Sure, Shohei was a much more “rigid” house master than most of her former employers, but Enola was a glass-half-full type of person. Where some people would see a spoiled brat, she saw a young boy whose warm center was merely hidden. She was determined to find it though.

Her hand lowered the parchment and she respectfully bowed her head. “I apologize for disturbing your rest. It’s just…” She raised her head and switched her expression from cheery to concerned. “…you’ve seemed awfully down lately and I thought some time out of mansion might cheer you up.” She showed the piece of paper to him once more. “So I went out to the guild hall and found us a job, one involving a puppy.”

She adjusted her glasses and finished with, “Even you like puppies, don’t you Mr. Kirisagi?”

WC: 271
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 23rd March 2015, 5:56 pm

Shohei only listened in silence. He looked completely uninterested. But nevertheless, he was listening. He was exhausted and tired from working nonstop these past couple of weeks, and he always never seemed to have a problem with actually doing a job with pay. Shohei raised a brow questionably. "They're noisy and dirty. Like all animals." Shohei protested. He was honestly a animal person. He greatly enjoyed having dogs and other animals in his zone. They were nice. But it was obvious Shohei never pointed out his likes, only his dislikes. Which was pretty much... everything. Shohei sighed. "Whatever, I'll go. If the pay's good, of course. If not, then go suck a lollipop champ, because I ain't movin' a muscle if I don't have a heavy bag full of jewels by the time I walk back here." He glared.

"SHOOOHEIII-CHAN!" Exclaimed a voice, with an extent. Chan? Wait, huh? It had it be Zan. Only one person could piss him off in a mere two seconds. Zan walked down the hall with a wide grin on his face, and his hands casually tucked into his pockets. "Sho-chan, you're up already-" He stopped midsentence. A rosy blush grew in his cheeks as he caught sight of Enola. He smiled and took a rose that was somehow hidden in the very same pocket he was rummaging his hand through. "If it isn't Enola-chan... I know I haven't known you for long, but it was only fate that you've moved into my Shohei's manor. Fate isn't a series of circumstances leading to a conclusion, it's destiny. It's our destiny. We belong together. You have my loyalty and love. You are the source of my passion. Come now, Enola! To the be-!?" Shohei cut him off before he could finish by whacking him straight in the nose (More importantly, the face) with the door swinging outward.

"Oops~"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 25th March 2015, 4:00 am

Enola couldn’t help but die a little on the inside at the news that someone didn’t like puppies. It was as if she’d just heard the F word, the C word, and several racial slurs all bundled up in one.

“Don’t fret  – the woman who posted the job promised a a lot of jewels..” Then again, Enola would call five jewels “a lot.” “Plus… hmm?” She craned her head toward Zan coming down the hall. Enola grinned, always excited to see the young butler. She could never quite understand what he was trying to tell her, usually mistaking his flirting for harmless compliments.

Blam!

Zan took a face full of door, with a small line of blood coming out of his nose. Call it motherly instincts but Enola, in a panicky fashion, plucked the special white cloth from her pocket and walked around the door to bring herself closer to poor, helpless Zan. Unfortunately, Zan had dropped his rose with the punt of the door and Enola was unknowingly stepping on it with her porcelain shoes, grinding it into little pieces (much like Zan’s heart).

“Oh dear, you’re bleeding! Hold still…” She gently rubbed the cloth against his face and wiped the blood dripping down his upper lip. Once finished, she placed the red-smeared cloth back into her pocket.

She backed away with a nurturing grin and chuckled, “There, all better. Do be more careful next time though.” Apparently she was oblivious to the fact it wasn’t an accident.

A thought passed the maid’s mind. She looked over to Shohei and, with a servant’s tone, asked, “Mr. Kirisagi, perhaps Zan would like to accompany us?”

WC: 275
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 26th March 2015, 4:36 pm

Shohei couldn't help but snicker at the sight of the crushed and smashed rose. It's tattered petals scattered across the marble surface. Zan's eyes comically welled up with tears and sniffled. He then shot a flustered glare at Shohei, who gave an innocent smile. And before Zan could say anything, Shohei immediately answered Enola's question, not considering how ultimately pissed Zan was right now. "Zan has to feed the beasts that live in the bedrooms once they wake up, so he'll be staying. But... I suppose I could get ready and come with you on this job. Probably." He smirked. He grasped the doorknob once more and backed into his room, he stopped before the door clicked into place. "Oh, and Zan, clean up the rose. The only thing that will stay withered in the manor are your affections and your little affair with Enola... heh." He cackled before pounding the door back into place. Zan grimaced, "Of course, Sho-chan..." He smirked, obviously annoyed rather than heartbroken.

As Shohei flipped the light switch that was promptly placed right next to the door on. A a light bulb flickered on, a dim light filling the room. It probably needed to be changed. But Shohei ignored that and headed over to his desk, which was covered in papers and balled up sheets of paper. He was planning to add on things to the mansion all night, and since he fell asleep here in his night clothes, he did take off a thing or two. Thus, on the back of the chair that was slid into the bottom of the desk, was his red and white jacket along with some shoes and socks.

Shohei sighed and slipped the jacket over the black shirt he already had on, along with his shoes and socks and was ready in a matter of seconds. Shohei closed his eyes and waddled back over to the exit of this particular study, and went out of it with Zan finishing up cleaning the mess and walking away disappointed. Shohei rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly and stared at Enola, "You see as ready as ever..."

Post by Guest 27th March 2015, 5:52 pm

Enola blinked, somewhat confused by Shohei’s mention “affections” and “affair” but shrugged them off as a mere poor choice of words. Still, she couldn’t help but swell up  with pride as her fellow servant obediently obeyed his command – such a good butler!

When the door clicked shut and Shohei was preparing himself, Enola smiled over at Zan and asked, “Mr. Zan, dear, I hope you don’t mind doing my chores for me while Mr. Kirisagi and I are away for the day, do you?” Enola almost died on the inside; she loved her chores and nothing hurt more than surrendering them to someone else.

The maid turned her gaze to the door as Shohei shuffled up and Zan finished his cleaning. She smiled at the young man and shook her head, “Oh, no, not at all Mr. Kirisagi. I must go change into something more fitting. Go ahead and wait at the front door. I’ll be there in ten minutes…”

The young woman wondered away to her room on the opposite side of the building. Sure, it took ten minutes just to find her room, but the important thing was that she’d found it. She entered the door with the usual annoying creak and closed it tight, even locking it. On a bended knee, Enola reached down to pull out a large wooden box from under her bed. Her hand unlatched the box’s lid and carefully placed it to her side. Her hand reached in and plucked out an old piece of paper. It was a wanted poster, one of a young woman about the same age as Shohei: a teenage Enola Gay. She held the wanted poster up to her face and shuddered. “Ugh… I was an unruly child.” Her hand carelessly tossed the poster to the side.

Her hand reached in once more and grabbed what she’d come for – her old bandit uniform. Enola, having grown tired of getting her housemaid uniform ruined, decided she needed an outfit just for going on jobs. This was the only thing she could think of…

Enola Gay's Job Uniform:

Enola looked into her mirror and grimaced at her right arm. It was completely covered in one big burn. A chill went up her spine as she recalled a magical fire consuming her arm. She prayed Shohei wouldn't pay much attention to it...

After forty minutes, Enola went downstairs to the foyer, right next to the front door. This time, however, there was no clacking (her boots ensured that). Her sword was sheathed and ganging around her waist.

She grinned and inquired, “Well, Mr. Kirisagi, are you ready to leave?” as casually as usual, as if she were still in her maid uniform.

WC: 372
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 3rd April 2015, 12:45 pm

Shohei sighed and went downstairs to the foyer, in wait of Enola. Shohei figured she had some sort of elegant or formal suit for jobs. How could someone fight and run in a maid outfit? It was unimaginable and funny to picture. Shohei ran his fingers through his messy black hair. The gaps in between every finger collecting loose strands of hair. Maybe he should bring a bag of chips or something. He hadn't eaten breakfast and he didn't feel like waiting around to get any. He supposed he'd just wait until he returned from the job.

Then Shohei caught notice of the sound of footsteps at a steady pace. Probably Enola, and it was! Shohei averted his gaze from the doors to Enola, in little surprise.

"Yeah, whatev- ?!" Shohei stopped speaking midsentence, simply staring at Enola in pure amazement. This is Enola?! He had a completely different image of her a few seconds ago! Elegant and neat. If anything, she looked like a delinquent or criminal. "What are you wearing?!" Shohe exclaimed honestly. He was truly shocked! He had no idea how to take this new look of hers. Shohei, later on, would have to go through Enola's stuff later on to gain some information out of pure curiosity... yeah, curiosity...

Shohei felt that if he did such a thing in Enola's room, he'd have a completely different opinion about her (Not that he doesn't have anything good to say about anyone in this mansion). If anything, he'd feel awkward about it. Or maybe he's just over thinking this or taking this too seriously?

Post by Guest 7th April 2015, 12:06 am

True to being an airhead, Enola did not expect Shohei’s sour reaction. Actually, she had not really put much thought into what he’d think of her choice of dress, though she seemed to have forgotten that she had never been seen in any other uniform by her young friend.

The maid looked down at her uniform and innocently replied, “This? It’s just an old getup I had lying around.” Enola paused for a moment, making her next statement rather suspicious: “It’s actually from when I was… a carpenter.” Despite how unbelievable that lie might have sounded, she was mentally patting herself on the back in the belief that it was actually clever. In fairness, however, the other lie she would have gone with was much worse – that she was formerly a cowgirl. “I figured it’d be much more appropriate than my maid uniform.” She scratched the back of her head and laughed awkwardly. Dishonesty was a tough skill for her.

In all honesty, Enola’s desire to reveal anything of her outfit was slim at the most. Even with an optimism like hers, no one in their right mind would expect Shohei to house someone with her history to reside in his home, especially from the way he treated the people closest to him (poor, poor Zan). Furthermore, Enola had a constant, somewhat irrational fear that Rune Knights would burst into her room one night and drag her away to a prison if she told anyone. Not to mention the possibility of being kicked out of Lamia Scale, perhaps one of the few luxuries she had in her current state of life.

Enola brushed past Shohei for the door, determined to make the conversation as short as possible. As she walked out though, she reached into her jean pockets and flashed a pair of flimsy, pink tickets, “Oh! I almost forgot that I’ve already gotten us some tickets for the train.” Actually, she had bought four tickets, but the first two had been stolen when she asked a man at the train station to hold them for her. Oddly, before he’d stolen her tickets, the same man had mistaken Enola for being a business owner because he had wanted her to give him a job at a hand factory (at least that’s how Enola understood it). People in Fiore were strange indeed.

WC: 391
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 8th April 2015, 5:55 pm

Shohei rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. It was easy to tell a lie from the truth. Years of experience, he guessed. Shohei sighed and decided to to pry in. He was alright with being a hypocrite, but he had some secrets of his own. Carpenters never looked so menacing. Shohei slipped his hands into his pockets and groped around. He felt his untouched music player rest in there. He decided he'd use it when they were traveling to the location of the job.

Though suddenly, his eyes widened in surprise of Enola's words. Well... despite the lie, of course. "Train?..." Shohei understood what she said, he wasn't wanting her to repeat it. He was just trying to take that word in. He hated public transportation. He really did abhor it. The crowds, the tight spaces, the stench. It was all humiliating and the last time he rode on a public bus, train... whatever, was the time he thought he'd never ride like that again. It was necessarily a struggle to travel though, he always rode his titans or walked. He obviously didn't want to walk so early in the morning though. Or ride a titan. And he could sleep on a train... since it was early, it wouldn't be so packed. He grimaced and nodded reluctantly. "Okay, whatever. Train it is, whoop-de-doo." He sarcastically and tiredly shook his fist in the air.

He lowered his eyelids and walked out the door, not waiting for Enola to come along. Was she ready or wasn't she?

Post by Guest 9th April 2015, 4:20 pm

The Spooky Forest

The train ride was more or less awkward. Enola spent most of the time staring out the window, twiddling her fingers. She got a few strange stares; not the same kind of strange stare she usually got (as if they’d never seen a maid before). Every once in a while, Enola would get excited by something she saw outside the train window – pretty trees, pretty rocks, pretty clouds, etc. – and would shake Shohei from his relaxation to show him.

The train stopped and dropped the duo off near an open gate that lead through the Spooky Forest.  The gate hadn’t been maintained in at least a couple years though its warning sign seemed rather new. Enola clasped her hands together ad produced the best smile she could, as if they were children going on a field trip.

Enola almost started skipping as she passed through the gate and started on the trail. “Oh this is wonderful!  Do you think we could pick some berries while we’re here?” She was squealing on the inside: it hadn’t occurred to her until that moment that forests usually had berries this time of year and she absolutely loved picking berries; so much so that she’d almost forgotten why they came in the first place.

There was a rushing and grunting through the side of the trail and the sound of twigs snapping and leaves rustling could be heard. "My, do you hear that?” Enola’s dumb stare turned into an uppity gaze as she searched for the source of the noise… it was puppy!  A puppy ran out of the forest and onto the trail, though Enola was quick to pluck it from the ground and nuzzle it against her cheek – she didn’t want to let go of it. “Look, Mr. Kirisagi! Are still sure you don’t like puppies? I mean, he’s so cuuute!”

There was more noise though…

WC: 314
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 9th April 2015, 4:20 pm

The member 'Enola Gay' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Find the Lost Puppy! NormalMonster Find the Lost Puppy! NormalMonster Find the Lost Puppy! NormalMonster Find the Lost Puppy! NormalMonster Find the Lost Puppy! NormalMonster
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 30th April 2015, 8:36 am

Shohei's hopes went down the drain without warning. He got absolutely zero sleep on the train, because Enola couldn't take a minute and let him sleep. As miserable as he was, he couldn't return to his slumber for the time he were determined the do so, they had reached their destination. Shohei groaned. It was too early for looking for puppies. But the pay was good and a jewel a day keeps the bills away... thinking of this slogan, Shohei realized how young and early he was paying bills from his own pocket. And with new people and creatures constantly being added to the mansion, the once two-sheeted bill notice turned into four, then six. He was throwing mney out of his pockets like handing free candy to little kids. It hadn't become a problem just yet, there were times where he relied on the leftover profit his parents left behind. There wasn't much left, but it was enough to support his manor for a few more months.

As the crunchy leaves crushed beneath his shoes, into the crust, the eerie atmosphere continued to rise. Enola was rambling on about berries and whatnot, what he hadn't noticed was the presence of... something else. More than one? He didn't know, but he did keep his guard up. Last time he ignored the presence of the unknown all alone in an area, a moose attacked him. The horrifying images still haunted him... he shivered at the thought.

Eventually, Enola came to a stop. Questioning whether he had heard anything or not. The only thing he heard was the shivers up his spine. Oh but wait, poof! -- A puppy just so happened to leap out of the nothing, onto the ground, then quickly placed in the arms of Enola with it's tongue hanging out of it's mouth and it's tail wagging excessively. Shohei glared at the thing with eyes that seem disgusted and deadly. It was almost as if you could see his foul mood around him... and it wasn't that he disliked the puppy, he found it cuddly (He has a thing for... pets.), it was the sheer fact that it just popped out of nowhere. No intense searching or investigation, it came to them. But the job couldn't have been that easy. The target coming to them seemed like they didn't need to do anything. But then the presence from earlier grew stronger until the group finally revealed themselves. Five rather large vulcans. "To hell with the damned puppy, we have bigger problems." And he wasn't joking about them being big problems. And with honesty, Shohei wouldn't mind cradling that puppy but that was against his I'm-the-cold-merciless-boss character he attained.

He frowned with lidded eyes, for at the moment a black magic circle outlined with gold appeared on the crust before them. Alongside that magic circle was a brown outlined green magic circle. Both gigantic, the titans were about to appear in the midst of battle.

Seconds after the appearance of the circles, lightning struck down on both in sync, smoke and water vapor rising from the exact area, covering the field. Int he midst of the substances in the air were the skeletons of the titans. The muscles wrapping and fitting into place, layer over layer until skin developed. The eye sockets filled with fluids, pouring out like pouring water out of a plastic bottle until eyeballs rolled into the sockets from the back of their heads. That was perhaps the most disturbing process within the process of the titan developing itself. The smoke made Shohei's eyes sting, but he never expressed the discomfort.

"YEAAAAAAAH! We, the titans, have come to take butts and kick names!!!" A brown, masked titan rose from the smoke, flexing and pumping his muscles. It was Kleng, the bladed titan.

"Kleng... it's the other way around..." A smaller being, with hand-like wing and messy hair, tried to correct Kleng. Nephilim, the winged titan.

"Shut your hole before I put one in you, Nephilim! Hehaha!" Kleng laughed wholeheartedly. Nephilim sighed at the foolishness of Kleng. "Such insolence, nevertheless, salutations... young lord." He knelt before Shohei while Kleng was dying of laughter. The ferocious vulcans fuming in the background. "Yeah yeah, hello to you too... Nephilim and Kleng. See the ugly things in the background? Kill them."

(OOC: Will edit later.)
    MP: 80%

Post by Guest 7th June 2015, 1:14 pm

Enola was just simply in awe at the sight of the titans. She would have clapped at their appearance in the situation. The two monsters had stranger personalities though, certainly not what you’d expect from their appearances. The vulcans, however, approached the situation in a predator-esque fashion. They surrounded the group like wolves surrounding an group of elk.

Enola held on to the puppy, fearing more for its life than her or Shohei’s. There was a brief moment of silence, a pause if you will. Then, without the slightest warning, three of the vulcans charged at the tians and Shohei. The other two charged toward Enola and the puppy. Their howls and screams were bone-chilling as if they were soldiers shouting their war-cries.

As the two came toward Enola, the maid raised an arm – with the puppy in her other arm – and forced magic power into her hands and up above her. A grey ball of dust formed and quickly expanded until it formed a large angel made of coagulated dust. The dust angel, just a few feet larger than a human, hovered over Enola. Without even an order, the dust angel flew straight for one of the vulcans. The vulcan, of course, stopped itself but was too late. The angel grabbed the beast by its neck and slammed it into the ground. The other vulcan was still running straight for Enola.

“Oh my, these animals need to learn their place…”

With that, Enola’s eyes glowed a bright green as all five vulcans stopped whatever they were doing. The fear of Orion had just been instilled.

MP: 90%
    WC: 266
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 21st June 2015, 9:56 pm

Shohei only watched Enola do as she pleased. Indeed, animals should learn their places. But animals were mindless creatures that had no mercy, or sense. Empathy, or sympathy. Or at least wild animals. Like the ones they were facing as of now. Kleng looked around with a flustered expression, not that his face was visible. And Nephilim, cautious before nodding his head toward Enola. "Very nice, miss Enola... I am... impressed." Nephilim spoke in a soft voice. Kleng was baling a fist with his right hand and pounding it into the other in anger. "Aggggh! Instead of using a bunch of dust to beat them up, lets just punch'em in the face! Come on!"  Kleng continued to complain.

"Ahem... excuse Kleng. But what shall we do now, young lord? Enola?" Nephilim asked, completely ignoring Kleng's outrage in the background.

Shohei stood there, rubbing his chin with lidded eyes, thinking. "I honestly didn't think we'd get this far."

"Eh?"

"We could either finish those animals off or just wait it off..."  Shohei shrugged. Beyond those words, Shohei hadn't really been thinking about it. But, the two had to rid of the creatures beyond this dome in order to leave these woods in perfect shape. Shohei, never really had much faith in others. So he had never went on jobs accompanied by someone during these jobs unless he absolutely needed the assistance. Especially with his guildmates. He was never really in his comfort zone every time he walked into that hall. "Oh, and Enola. Completely unrelated to this situation we're in... would you like a new outfit? You've been wearing that one for ages and I'd think you'd like a new one? I know a tailor who makes very nice clothing out of fine products from foreign lands..." He spoke in a soft voice.

Post by Guest 2nd July 2015, 1:43 am

Enola cringed a bit as Kleng threw his fit in the background. She didn’t particularly the idea of “beating with dust” but it seemed like the most sensible thing to do at that moment. Thus, Enola set her dust angel to rounding up the poor vulcans while she made small talk with Shohei. The maid was very amused by Shohei’s offer to get her a new uniform.

“No need, Mr. Kirisagi. I’m quite comfortable with… this.”

She smiled as well as she could, ignoring the whimpers of the vulcan as her angel continued the rather harsh beating. Enola held the puppy in her hand, coddling it as time passed. The puppy seemed over joyous to see her tormentors get their asses kicked. Apparently, the little pooch was sadistic. Zuo Cii would be proud of the beast.

By the time the carnage was over, the petrified vulcans had been beaten and tossed in pile before being thrown in a nearby river. They drifted off and that was that. All that remained was to actually return the puppy. Enola nuzzled the pup and grimaced at the idea of relinquishing him. Despite this, she hopped back on the next train ride back with Shohei and later returned the puppy to the old woman he belonged to.The maid nearly weeped bitter tears mixed in with sorrow as she gave up the cute little beast. The Jewels, however, were nice. Granted, Shohei’s paycheck was nice too, but there was something more gratifying when the person giving you money had a smile on her face rather than a frown.

[END THREAD FINALLY!]

WC: 263/250
    PC: 15/15
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 2nd July 2015, 8:08 am

Find the Lost Puppy! YdROJZD

Find the Lost Puppy! JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 4:44 am