Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Find the Lost Puppy!

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Secondary - Katherine Wickfield
    Experience : 4986.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holy Stigmata Magic
    Second Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Third Skill:

Find the Lost Puppy! Empty Find the Lost Puppy!

Post by JaffaArchfiend 24th July 2014, 4:43 pm

Spoiler:

The young nun was looking at the job's board again with a frown. There seemed to be a lot more fighting jobs lately than usual. Whilst she wouldn't mind getting some experience in it... given how she and Aayla had fared on their last job together, Kiersa didn't feel any desire to rush headlong into another fight. Then something caught her eye. "Those puppies get lost again?" she mused, thinking back to her first job back in Magnolia Town, which she was still trying to figure out why the city was called a town.

She collected the flyer and looked it over. Yes it was about puppies, but it wasn't for the pet shop in Magnolia... this was somewhere called the Spooky Forest. Already she had a bad feeling about this place in her stomach, but she knew she couldn't just let a puppy wander around in a place named like that... scared, alone... She bit her lip at the prospect of trying to do this alone. But who could she ask to help her? Aayla was off training with her dragon, and the blonde didn't know anybody else in the guild really apart from Master Zenshin... and the red-head who had met her that first day.

Kiersa pondered the situation. Would she help her save one little puppy from beasts in a forest? Would the woman even care... The nun chided herself with a soft slap to her face. "Won't know till you ask will you?" she muttered softly, going off in search of Miss Faustus.

Eventually finding her, the nun quietly walked up to her before coughing gently. "Um... sorry to um... bother you Miss... but um... would you um... that is, if you're not busy... or already have another job lined up I mean... um..." she began to ask before offering her the flyer.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Find the Lost Puppy! Kiersa%20Signature2_zpsbeofxgfa

Theme:

Adelheid Faustus
    Adelheid Faustus

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of Neptune
    Guild : Saber Tooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Hecate Faustus
    Experience : 268.75

Find the Lost Puppy! Empty Re: Find the Lost Puppy!

Post by Adelheid Faustus 24th July 2014, 7:24 pm

Adelheid had just came back from getting her passport with with Emilia.
    She felt somewhat embarrassed of what she had done but the slightly plump and muscular firm feeling was still warm on her hand and mind.
    She smiled with a little of guild in her being and at least she hadn't had to blame some poor sucker to takes the blame and the fists of Emilia.
    Then again she had been quite upset about it... maybe she should come clean and said the truth.
    After all what good it was to have a buddy if you couldn't tell her about your... but after all the flirting she had done Emilia seemed more interested in the weather that in getting...closer to her maybe if she just told her about the butt grabbing she would freak out.
    And if she explained her preferences along the ride she would think really badly of her and in the worse case retire her friendship with her.
    She let out a sight looking at her hand as as she made it a fist.
    She was coming out of the closet with Emilia and see if she was going to still be her friend and take the butt grabbing to the grave.
    She decided nodding with resolve before hearing a sweet young voice talking to her.
    She saw the young nun from before as she showed her a poster and read it "oh you want me to accompany you to help you find this puppy? Sure I have nothing better to do anyway and it will a pleasure to help a sweety like you " she said getting up and petting her as she stretched "alright is in the spooky forest right? funny I did my first job there I went to pick up some flowers and ended up fighting a fierce wolf for my life "
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 25th July 2014, 5:45 pm

“Thank you Miss Faustus. Thank you.” said the nun as she bowed in thanks to the red-head. A part of her was glad that Miss Faustus was agreeing to come along, but another part felt somewhat dismayed by her reasoning. Nothing better to do? She pondered for moment before letting the thought slide. “So… umm… what was it like there?” asked the nun, wanting to know more about this place that had managed to earn the moniker of Spooky.

The nun was a bit bemused at how jobs always seemed to have some form of transportation ready to accommodate travelling wizards, and was curious as to what would be waiting for them on the ground floor. Would it be a wagon? A magic-car? A wagon that would take them to a train station? Kiersa just hoped that Miss Faustus didn’t have motion sickness to the same level as Aayla did… trying to heal through that was one experience she did not feel like repeating. As she walked with Adel she read over the jobs information again, frowning a little at the last part of it. “Umm… what are… Vulcans?” asked Kiersa after they’d used the Lacrima to reach the ground floor.

Waiting for them was indeed a wagon, although it would be fairer to call it a carriage given how ornate it appeared. Kiersa’s jaw dropped at the sheer sight of their assigned transport. She had to double check the crest on the carriage in comparison to the one given by the job requester to make sure she wasn’t accidently stealing Master Zenshin’s personal carriage or something.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Theme:

Adelheid Faustus
    Adelheid Faustus

Player 

Post by Adelheid Faustus 25th July 2014, 8:18 pm

Adelheid yawned as she stretched "Don't worry is only natural to help a younger and less experienced members" she said following her to the carriage "wow that's a nice ride D rank's are so much better" she said pulling Nun-chan into the carriage and sitting in place "well from what I can remember about the spooky forest it was dark and...well spooky one always feels like there is a predator stalking you and you usually have at best just one thing going after you to devour your flesh also the trees are big and all look the same without discernable paths so is easy to lose yourself in it I wouldn't be surprised if we where to find a couple of human bones while walking through it" she said thinking about the forest trying to prepare her partner as much as she could "as for Vulcan's...think of a small gorilla but faster and an with a strange... attraction to human females... from what I heard I have never really seen a real Vulcan " she then realized that the carriage started to move "if we encounter them it would be best to avoid them and if we can't we need to blitz them attack them before they can attack us and bring them down before they can gang on us and if we have to confront them to it will be better to pick them up one by one to go two against one will be better for us" after that she looked at Kiersa at the eyes "it would be better to explain me your magic in detail to know what you can and cannot do I will do the same "
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 26th July 2014, 3:14 am

Kiersa shuddered at the description of the forest that Miss Faustus provided. The idea that something was stalking you… was watching you… was hunting you… And the fact that she had gone into such graphic detail as well! Whilst yes she had seen… The nun scrunched her eyes tight as she tried to make her mind not show the images of the convents destruction and the bodies. She took a slow breath to calm herself, muttering under her breath a prayer to the Maker to soothe her soul.

She frowned a little at the red-heads description of these Vulcan creatures. “A-attraction? To… us?” she asked softly, hoping she had misheard the older woman. Her lessons at the convent had covered the basics of harmonious marriage between two people, but had never made mention of humans and non-humans engaging in such matters. She blushed furiously at the idea of some giant monkey being her groom and her their bride. She couldn’t imagine herself right now undertaking any marriage, let alone being in one of the roles herself. The subject did make her wonder though if Miss Faustus herself was married, or intended to. She just hoped it wasn’t to a Vulcan… the nun doubted she could adjust any of the marriage rites for such a union.

When the matter of her magic came about, she thought about how to explain her abilities. “Umm… well… I use what the convent called… Holy Stigmata Magic…” she began. “Defense through self-sacrifice is one of its prime tenants. I… I only know five spells though…” admitted the nun softly.

“I… I can heal you if you get injured… or the puppy if its hurt…” she said, counting off one finger. “I can shield from harm, either ranged or close quarters…” said Kiersa, counting off two more fingers. “Then… there are the offensive spells… I… I haven’t used them often…” she said, biting her lip. “One ranged, and one close quarters…” the nun finished counting her fingers.

She didn’t mention the Infusion ability though. It was one of the only secrets of Stigmata that she was sworn to never divulge unless it was absolutely necessary. The reason was plain to see when she’d used it on Aayla on their mission together… Self-sacrifice was one thing, but martyrdom was another… One misstep…

Theme:

Adelheid Faustus
    Adelheid Faustus

Player 

Post by Adelheid Faustus 26th July 2014, 10:06 am

Adelheid grimaced a little waiting a moment before starting talking again "alright you don't seem like wanting to reveal that last one but is ok everyone has one secret or two " she said sighing "mine is called Elemental pact it allows me to channel magic from elemental spirits in order to use ranged spells in order to attack my enemies from a distance in specific I use the fire element so is a really offensive magic it also allows me to store three spells to use at any time but once these three are used are used and I would need to recharge them... think the bullets in a gun" she said trying to explain her magic in a straight forward easy to understand way "I can only use 3 spells one is called "arrow pixies" that shots ten small fireballs either at a target or to a zone the second spell is called gremlin and it charges a target with elemental fire magic that way it can increase the damage of the next spell that hits if there are more than one gremlin in a radius of 25 meters the spell that hit the first gremlin will bounce to the next one and the last spell is called Ascalon is a fire lance that impales its target and the bursts in flames it takes time to use as well as it can't be used continuously that's what I can do and that's pretty much it I can't use any other spell "
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 27th July 2014, 3:30 am

Kiersa slowly nodded as Miss Faustus explained her own magic. Sounds like neither of us can last too long in a fight, the nun thought to herself, but I guess she already knows that... She thought back to the scrolls that she always carried with her, and were even now in her robes. If only I was stronger... She let out a soft sigh and sat in silence as she tried to figure out how they were going to find one little puppy in a forest full of creatures that either wanted to eat them or marry them.

The carriage soon arrived at the Spooky Forest and, upon exiting and touching the forest floor, Kiersa shuddered, wrapping her arms around herself as if she were cold. The young nun looked around at the forests edge, staring deep into the darkness that lurked within its wooden walls. “Wh-what is this…” she muttered, trying to figure out why she felt so cold… She could not see her breath before her like it was winter, and yet something about this place chilled her to the core. Even when she’d been sitting and talking with Uru in the catacombs had she never felt this… malevolence… It was the only word she could think of to describe the feeling she was having.

“I… Oh Maker… This place… it… it feels…” she trailed off, shuddering once more before looking to Miss Faustus to see if she were suffering the same way as she was. Kiersa looked back into the Forest once more and swallowed, remembering why they were here to begin with. Tentatively, she took a step forward, then another, placing one foot in front of the other. She could only wish they found the puppy soon…

Theme:

Adelheid Faustus
    Adelheid Faustus

Player 

Post by Adelheid Faustus 27th July 2014, 2:35 pm

For Adelheid it was her second time in the dark forest known as "the spooky forest" but this time around it was more grim and the sense of danger was heightened as if this time around the dangers in the forest where more and several times more dangerous.
    Adelheid took a deep breath calming herself remembering that while this was a more dangerous job she had a partner this time around.
    She looked at the little nun to find that she was like a jello trembling like she had hypothermia as she hugged herself pushing to walk a step at a time without thinking or putting a trail to make sure she could comeback quickly all in an effort to not be swallowed by her fear.
    Quickly Adelheid set her own fear and doubt behind and took a couple of steps forward and hugged the girl softly from behind "is ok to feel fear but you shouldn't let it cloud your judgement don't worry I think is your first time in a mission like this right? don't worry and relax I will do my best to protect you and the puppy " she said before letting her go and petting her head "I might not seem like it but I'm pretty reliable in a forest and the like since I was raised in one" she said taking a knife out and putting a mark in a nearby three "from now on we will put a mark in a tree every two or three meters to be able to trail our path back and to know where we have search plus we will check the compass every ten minutes or so"
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 28th July 2014, 5:28 am

The sudden hug from behind her made the nun jump on the spot and almost intone one of the Stigmata spells before Miss Faustus spoke. Kiersa let out a slow breath before shaking her head. “I… I went… went looking for puppies before… in Magnolia… then there was… Oak town with Aayla… But…” she said before looking into the forests depths once more, trying to find the words. “This place… its…” was all Kiersa could say. She couldn’t explain why she felt the way she did, nor could she even put it into words. Something about this Forest just felt… wrong, so so wrong to her. And that sensation only deepened as she went deeper with Miss Faustus.

Kiersa gently slapped her face to return herself to focus on the task at hand. “Right… the puppy…” she said softly, more for herself than Miss Faustus. Relying on the red-head to keep a track of where they were, she started to look through each and every bush they came across, earning herself a few nicks and cuts in the process across her hands and limbs. She was almost certain that they had just been regular thorns and nettles as opposed to anything poisonous. Almost.

The nun looked up to the canopy and frowned for a moment. “Can’t even see the sun…” she said softly, a little saddened by this fact. Whilst yes there was some light coming through the foliage, it was scattered and dimmed by the ever-present shadows of the Forest. Kiersa twisted her head sharply as some kind of noise reached her ears. It sounded almost like… a very tiny bark… She let out a gasp before dashing off in the direction she’d heard it from. “I think I heard the puppy!” she called out to Miss Faustus.

Theme:

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th July 2014, 5:28 am

The member 'JaffaArchfiend' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Find the Lost Puppy! NormalMonster
    Adelheid Faustus
    Adelheid Faustus

Player 

Post by Adelheid Faustus 28th July 2014, 11:39 am

Adelheid continued to make a trail and check the compass every ten minutes or so making sure to look for any trail or indication of the puppy this was more or less the zone of the forest in which it had gone missing so it couldn't be too far away most.
    It would have probably found some short of refuge and hide in there waiting for the next human to pass by so it was just a question of finding said refuge and to find it before any wild animal.
    But said trails where difficult to find if not fresh and even more difficult to do so in a place like that spooky forest where light was dim and there where all kinds of big wild beast that undid an altered those trails just by passing through it.
    Adelheid then found a small trail but suddenly there was a rustle in a not so far away bush an then it came out.
    Its fur colored green and his pectorals, eyes evidently lacking pupils and seemingly glowing. The lower half of it's body was a darker shade of green and the decorative pattern on their arms consisting of five pink hearts on each arm abdominals, hands, ears and facial features colored a bright shade of purple. 
    All combined with the usual features of the face a primitive face with a stupid expression and the characteristic horn in the head.
    in short the creature was uglier than Silvas mental problems upon seeing it, Adelheid didn't hesitate a second chanting "hail to the contract pixie Arrows! " she said pointing at the brute as 10 fireballs shot quickly at him.
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 28th July 2014, 4:49 pm

Kiersa knelt down by the roots of a turned over tree and peered into its shadowy depths. "Hello?" she called out gently, earning a soft mewl in return. “It’s okay little guy… I’m Kiersa… Your mummy asked us to come find you. She was so worried.” The nun cooed softly. She stayed kneeling there for a minute before the puppy eventually came out from under the roots and into her waiting arms. “There, that’s better isn’t it? Come on, and lets get you back home to your mummy hmm?” she asked of the puppy, who replied with a tiny bark and licked her face.

“Miss Faustus!” called out Kiersa as she retraced her steps. “Miss Faustus, I found the puppy!” she said before seeing the massive Vulcan she was fighting. The creature looked briefly in her direction. “Oooh, nun here too? This lucky day. Not had nun beforargh!” he cried out as Adel’s magic struck him straight in the back of his head causing the beast to fall down to the floor with a tremendous thud. The nun simply stared at the creature for a moment, cautiously side-stepping her way towards Miss Faustus, the puppy being very quiet in her arms. “Umm… is that… a Vulcan?” she asked tentatively before she spun around at the sound of some twigs snapping all around them.

The puppy began to bark, trying to be a big strong guard dog that could terrify any attacker… but kinda failing since it is after all still just a puppy. Kiersa put the puppy inside of her robes before shifting herself into the stance for Longinus, peering into the gloom. No Vulcan was going to try and take her for a bride or harm this puppy whilst she could do something.

Theme:

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th July 2014, 4:49 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Find the Lost Puppy! WeakMonster Find the Lost Puppy! WeakMonster
    Adelheid Faustus
    Adelheid Faustus

Player 

Post by Adelheid Faustus 28th July 2014, 5:46 pm

Adelheid let out a sight as Kiersac came to her side without wounds "listen Kiersa we have the puppy and this things run in packs this one isn't really down so from now on and until we get to the carriage we fight while retreating. we hide we put traps and above all we run away ok? the only thing we can't afford to do now is loosing the puppy or our lives " she said with grim determination as she pushed the little nun to be behind her as the huge Vulcan started to get up he seemed so pissed off that he didn't seemed to realize he was set on fire.
    he let out a deep guttural growl as he drummed at his purple pectorals "oh fuck we are gonna run nun-chan that's an order" she said as she chanted "hail to the contract fire gremlin! " she said launching the ethereal fire ball towards the monkey.
    the ball flew towards it as it started to walk towards them and in what he intent to be a show of power he tried to sweep it off causing it to be adsorbed by his body.
    She then soon enough behind the bigger Vulcan other two appeared and started to pursue the two mages they lead them in a way they would be in a smaller more compact pack and then Adelheid give a one hundred and eighteen degrees "triple release 3 lances! " she exclaimed throwing her spells at the vulcans what where already running at top speed and could barely turn.
    each one of the tree spells hit each of the vulcans and where all released it's flames the fire gremlin amplified the effect on the midden one.
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 29th July 2014, 9:17 am

Kiersa nodded at Miss Faustus’ words, retaking her stance as she was positioned behind the red-head. “Stigmata of Longinus!” intoned the nun, wincing as her chest spurted out some blood as the spear of Holy Magic seared through the air towards the larger Vulcan, striking him in the shoulder. “Argh, little nun’s light not nice! Nor red-head’s! Me punish you!” the beast roared, causing the nun to eep before she followed Miss Faustus’ advice and began to run. Miss Faustus’ spells seemed to be doing a lot more damage than her own were Kiersa noticed, briefly making herself consider using Infusion… She shook her head. Now would be the worst time to try and use that power. Instead she focused on running until she found a clump of rocks, and went behind them to form a natural barrier. “Stigmata of Longinus!” she intoned once more, this time striking one of the smaller Vulcan’s square in the eye, wincing again as her chest ached… even more than last time.

The nun put a hand to her head as a brief dizzy spell hit her. “Oh Maker… you are kidding me…” she muttered under her breath as she realised what was going on. She couldn’t continue to use Longinus in such short time intervals or else she’d get worse… The puppy hidden in her robes gave her chest a tentative lick, trying to help the girl rescuing it, reminding her what the situation truly entailed. “Miss Faustus! Anywhere we can take them one at a time?” she asked the red-head, not liking their chances of trying to take them on as a group.

Spoiler:

Theme:

Adelheid Faustus
    Adelheid Faustus

Player 

Post by Adelheid Faustus 29th July 2014, 11:03 am

After those spells the Vulcan's reduced their speed as the flames and spells plus the passive burning from the spells having wear them down.
    With winced pains in their visages and burns on their purple skin and green fur betrayed their weakening state to the eye that along side the burning holes the spears had let on their flesh "we continue they don't have a way to attack from a distance and we do" she responded as she chanted for another set of arrows "hail to the contract pixie arrows" she said as the little fireballs flew towards one of the smaller Vulcan's and struck him in the face blinding him as he collided against a three getting KOed by his wounds exhaustion and the hit "one of tree two to go" she said her mind thinking overtime as they continued to run from the Vulcan's they could continue to wear them down as they have but they could be worn out instead.
    She could guide them to the carriage and take refuge in there but the brutes could end up destroying their mean of transformation...truth to be told each one of them looked like they where a hit away from dying but she was out of spells except for a last lance but it took too much to charge and would only take out the big one... screw it if she was really going to protect the smaller and younger girl she needed to take care of those Vulcan's quickly "when I say now shield me I have an idea" she said starting to chant for the fire lance "From the fogs of history and legends, hail to the pact spirit lance of the heroes pierce burn through the enemy" she said rising her hand as she then said "double quickened spell by the pact take my blood and manifest in this world " she said as a stream of blood came out of her arm feeding the lance during all this she stood still waiting for the Vulcan's until they where close to her and just as the bigger brute was about to tackle her she took aim and thrust the lance right into the hole that the other lance had left penetrating and searing flesh and orgasms before bursting in fiery flames "two down" she said as the bigger one took its last breath before the third one tackled her and punched her in the gut sending her a couple of feet back.
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 29th July 2014, 2:19 pm

Kiersa bit her lip at Miss Faustus summarisation of the situation. True, they could continue to run and strike at them from range… but the toll of doing so for herself with Longinus… The risk to the puppy’s life did not deem that a proper response. Her only other offensive spell though was Damocles, and that needed her to get in close with the Vulcans… and her cargo was too precious to risk that either. The red-head brought down one of the smaller Vulcans as they ran. That’s one down… now just the large one and the small one left.

Miss Faustus seemed to have an idea though and quickly the nun nodded, preparing the puppy in her robes. “Just going to have to put you somewhere safer little guy okay?” she said softly, putting the puppy under her habit on her head instead, since with the shieldings, she wouldn’t have the use of her hands. She stood behind Miss Faustus, ready for the signal, watching as she used her own blood to fuel and empower her magic, bringing down the largest Vulcan of the group. The third was about to strike Miss Faustus when Kiersa intoned, “Stigmata of the Seraphim!”, and sent shields to the womans arms and legs to minimise the blow, her own limbs however felt a portion of the impact that was meant for her. “Gah!” she cried out before looking up at the beast now looming over her.

“You look tasty…” he said, licking his lips, causing Kiersa to blanch for a moment. She gulped before dispelling the shield magic. The creature leaned forward to try and grab her, and the nun cried out as he did so, her arms pushing down on the gargantuan fingers before she smiled apologetically towards him. “Sorry mister…” she said before raising her hands to the sides. “Stigmata of Damocles! Double!” she intoned, both of her arms sprouting blades of holy magic from her wrists, blood oozing from them and rendering her hands lifeless for the time being. She thrust the left blade into the Vulcan’s hand, forcing him to release her, which then allowed her to strike at his delicates during her fall before she then ran behind the beast and cut at his legs.

The nun dispelled the blades and quickly ran over to where Miss Faustus had fallen whilst the Vulcan himself fell over in pain. She quickly looked over the red-head and then went to place her hands over the woman’s body. “Stigmata of Grace.” She intoned, her eyes beginning to bleed as she began to heal Adelheid’s wounds if she had suffered any. Those same wounds would then appear on Kiersa.

Spoiler:

Theme:

Adelheid Faustus
    Adelheid Faustus

Player 

Post by Adelheid Faustus 29th July 2014, 10:18 pm

Adelheid felt her bounds healing as the small nun used a healing spell "don't worry too much about me I'm in a better shape than you " she said taking a deep breath as her pain faded away being wary of other creatures sneaking in the darkness ready to strike.
    in the persecution they had out of their path in fact they had gone to the east side of the forest where some rocky formations where and there was even a cliff close by.
    "alright is the puppy well? if so good we will go to the cliff and rest against the rock wall it provides that way attacks will only come from one direction and...yeah I have a plan for the next set of dirty apes that cross us.
    After explaining what they where going to do next Adel got up and started to walk towards the cliff making sure that only Kiersa followed her sadly she noticed that such thing wasn't the case a pair of beasts where following them but the simple creatures had grow wary of them observing them and waiting to attack Adel did a "quiet" sign to Kiersa when she noticed them as long as their cover wasn't blown they wouldn't attack.
    In fact this stalemate was beneficial to the two wizards as the guild mark would heal them as they approached the cliff.
    Once there Adelheid rested against the rock wall checking it "this will do" she said smiling "when I say "now" I will scream and point at them they will attack me after that get away I will launch my spells and bury them here" she whispered to the little nun and guild mate Kiersa.
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 30th July 2014, 7:04 am

Kiersa nodded, the puppy poking its head out from under her habit. “The puppy is fine.” The nun listened to Miss Faustus’ plan carefully, before trying to stay close to the red-head woman. She could only thank the Maker that magic allowed her to tell where Miss Faustus was in her state. Sadly however it did not allow her to tell where trees were. “Oof!” she groaned as she walked right into a tree, causing her to momentarily lose track of the woman before she regained her Sense and followed behind.

Eventually they reached the assigned hiding spot, the nun pulling the puppy out from under her habit to give him a quick check over. Puppies were pretty much the same as rabbits right? The nun felt around the little critter’s paws first, checking each one for any splinters or sores. She then proceeded to feel around his belly for anything similar. Then a quick run of her hands through his fur to check for anything new living there, the puppy in the mean-time mewling a little at this slightly invasive treatment.

Kiersa sighed as she found one tick had found its way into the puppy’s left hindquarter. Gently taking hold of the portion of the parasite she could get, she then began to twist it around before slowly pulling it out. Once she was certain that it was removed, she threw the tick away. “There, that’s better hmm?” she asked the puppy softly, who replied with a bath to her face. She had been listening to Miss Faustus’ plan and then “looked” in her direction. “But… but what about you?” asked the nun in concern.

Spoiler:

Theme:

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 30th July 2014, 7:04 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Find the Lost Puppy! NormalMonster Find the Lost Puppy! NormalMonster
    Adelheid Faustus
    Adelheid Faustus

Player 

Post by Adelheid Faustus 30th July 2014, 11:39 am

Adelheid breathed deeply catching up her breathe after all they had been running and walking for a while "no don't worry I will manage all you have to do is get away and make sure the puppy is safe... in fact there is one thing I wanna ask when they attack me when they are more or less are where we are now you should attack the closest one to you with your lance but not in the chest or anything like that you should aim at the knee or the foot or heel the case is the made it difficult for it to move" she said looking up at the rocky wall "it should go well for us" she then made a sign at Kiersa and then pointed at the direction of the Vulcan's right after getting up and pulling out a knife.
    After getting exposed the two brutish creatures got out and ran towards Adelheid ready to attack each beast as big as the big Vulcan that had caused them so much trouble before.
    Adelheid waited for the right time to strike after they had gotten close enough she ran to her right picking on the one that was farther away from the nun and dodging a hit used her knife to stab his knee injuring the tendons making it difficult for it to move after that she pointed her hand at the cliff and chanted "hail to the contract fire arrows! " she said as the concentrated fire ball hit the wall in a natural crack.
    The beast let out a growl if pain and hit Adelheid with a back hand hit in the side of her ribcage shattering one or two ribs as she jumped away from the cliff big boulders of rock coming down to bury the creatures.
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 30th July 2014, 1:26 pm

With her vision returned the nun softly nodded and hugged Miss Faustus. “Be careful…” she said softly before doing as she was told and making a break for it. As she ran though she looked back towards Miss Faustus, and bit her lip before intoning “Stigmata of the Seraphim.” The spell hurled itself towards the red-head, providing at least some physical shielding. Even if she does not think she needs it… I must help… Kiersa thought to herself before she watched the scene unfold.

As Miss Faustus stabbed her blade into the knee of the furthest Vulcan, the nun took up her stance and aimed. “Maker, let Your lance be cast from my hands, and let it fly straight and true.” She prayed before she intoned, “Stigmata of Longinus!” The lance forged of holy magic surged from her hands and penetrated straight through the kneecap of the Vulcan closest to her, causing the beast to stumble and fall over. She cast her gaze aside as the cliff face came crashing down upon them, burying them beneath the weight of its fallen stones. Before the dust had settled Kiersa ran towards where Miss Faustus had gone to, her eyes looking at the newly formed cairn.

The nun bowed her head and prayed. “Maker forgive us, and may the spirits of these creatures be accepted unto Your grace.” She said softly before returning her focus back to the red-head as she went to help her up to her feet. “Come on Miss Faustus… Let’s go home.” The puppy poked its head out from under the habit and gave an agreeing bark.

Theme:

Adelheid Faustus
    Adelheid Faustus

Player 

Post by Adelheid Faustus 30th July 2014, 2:39 pm

Adelheid smiled and petted the puppy and the nun before slowly getting up with a grimace of pain as she felt the puncturing suffering that her broken ribs got to her "it was a them or us" said Adelheid as she took the nun's hand and walked again into the forest as always the welcome from it was a sensation that they where about to be attack but fortune smiled at them the only difficulty being the dense foliage and finding their path back to the carriage.
    for an undetermined amount of time they walked trying not to get far or lose the path they had used to first get to the cliff and then to run from them without much aim.
    After following those traces following their own steps back to the zone in which they had looked for the puppy and leave their trails was relatively easy.
    Following their sings they walked towards the carriage only getting lost once when a sign left by another explorer.
    But they didn't took too long before getting back on their path to, the carriage.
    Once out of the forest they got inside it as Adelheid let a sight of relief as they had got the puppy intact and have gotten out in mostly a piece with a little of broken bones and lost blood but alive none the less after resting a minute or two the carriage took them to town to deliver the puppy after all that in the end they finished the job and got back to the guild with a nice tale to talk about and a couple of "scars" to prove it.

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 9:23 am