Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sibling Gender Swap! ~EVENT~

Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hydrianna (Water Dragon), Deniel (Takeover)
    Experience : 8500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Generation Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Sibling Gender Swap! ~EVENT~ Empty Sibling Gender Swap! ~EVENT~

Post by Aayla 15th January 2015, 7:22 am

Aayla rubbed his eyes to adjust his vision now that the light had suddenly passed, wondering just what it was that had happened when Cirven voiced his own concerns, asking him where he...she... Aayla had gone.He raised an eyebrow at the question and crossed his arms.

"I'm right here dummy"
    He stated but then brought his hands up to his lips as he heard his voice once more. It was so much deeper, and when he crossed his arms, there was so much more muscle there, and no boobs to get in her way. Speaking of boobs, her face suddenly went bright red as the woman who had taken Cirven's place was walking around with her tata's flying everywhere. She quickly took off her armored jacket and ran over to her, quickly putting it on her and buttoning it up all the way to cover her breasts.

"What is wrong with you! That's so indecent..."
    He complained, finally turning his back to Cirven with the same blush crossing his features. That blush never went away as a female Succubi made her entrance into the room they were in.

"Just... what... I mean come on!"
    Aayla felt extremly uncomfortable in his clothes now, fidgetting from one foot to another to get rid of the uncomfortable feeling he was suddenly experiencing at the sight of so many breasts. Even though the succubi was a little more covered that Cirven had been, there was still little left to the imagination.

"Ho ho ho it's so nice to have some delicious looking young men so unused to the temptations of the female body... here.... let me help you."
    The Succubi that had appeared suddenly vanished from her spot, re-appearing before Aayla and wrapping her arms around his neck, pressing her body against his.

"I uh... I...i-i-i-i-i-i-i"
    He didn't even know what it was he was feeling, having never felt anything like it when he was a girl. Every part of his being wanted this body, and it was confusing as hell.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sibling Gender Swap! ~EVENT~ Fc9659f1-c886-4f01-a734-cae0d61afbaf_zpsh3e1k6vj
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Mentor : Secondary - Katherine Wickfield
    Experience : 4986.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holy Stigmata Magic
    Second Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Third Skill:

Sibling Gender Swap! ~EVENT~ Empty Re: Sibling Gender Swap! ~EVENT~

Post by JaffaArchfiend 15th January 2015, 8:23 am

"Get away from him demon!" Kiersa demanded, rushing over towards the female demon wrapping her claws around a blue haired boy. "Stigmata of Damocles! Double!" he invoked, the holy blades erupting from his wrists. At least my magic still works. she thought to herself before she held the divine energy weapon up to the succubus who merely chuckled as she slowly extricated herself from the boy.

"My my my... this is amusing... I've always wanted to convert one of the cloth~ So pure, so righteous~" the she-demon purred, Kiersa narrowing her/his eyes and getting between the demon and the boy. Kiersa glanced back at the boy. "It's alright, my name is Kiersa... I won't let this monster hurt you." he/she said before making ready to fight the Succubus.

Stats:

Damocles:

Last edited by JaffaArchfiend on 21st January 2015, 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sibling Gender Swap! ~EVENT~ Kiersa%20Signature2_zpsbeofxgfa

Theme:

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 15th January 2015, 6:54 pm

"Indecent?" Cirven was completely confused by the man in front of him. A coat was thrown over his body by the man while Cirven was still getting used to the new form she had obtained. She felt lighter than how she usually did and upon looking down saw two orbs of flesh hanging from her chest. "These... Are..."

She slowly placed her hands onto the two round objects of flesh and felt them with a few squeezes. "I feel that.. These are.. Mine?!" She yelled out and then her eyes widened upon hearing her voice. She looked around herself at tried to find out who was there that could possibly be mimicking her but found no one was close enough to her for her to hear that well. "That isn't.. AHHH!!" She yelled out upon figuring out her voice had changed. "Don't tell me that!?" She placed her hand between her legs and felt that something was missing there.

She then unzipped her pants and saw that her asset was missing ad replaced with the opposite accessory. Blood dripped down from her nose from the site and she fell backward onto her back as she fainted, her pants still unzipped and the two jackets on her body were opened to show all of her cleavage.

Sibling Gender Swap! ~EVENT~ LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 15th January 2015, 7:52 pm

Aayla closed his eyes as a bright light flashed before him, forcing the Succubus to let go of him and jump away. He himself though stumbled backwards and fell backwards onto his butt, bringing his hand down to the front of his hands to hide the sudden surge of hormones coursing through him. His face was beat red, and even as the Demon and Kiersa spoke o one another, he didn't tune into the conversation until the male stated that his name was Kiersa.

Aayla looked up at him confused, his face still beat red from what was happening to him.

"K...Kiersa? What's happening to us... I mean you're a... and I'm a... oh my god it hurts..."
    Aayla whined as he attempted to shift his body this way and that, but no matter what he did his arousal for the succubus before him was nearly too much to handle. He finally managed to turn his back to the she devil, only to find the female form of Cirven lying fully exposed on the ground. Blood began to slip from Aayla's nose and he could do nothing to help himself.

"Damn it... why me..."
    He cursed before leaving his privates alone for a moment and extending both hands to either side of his body.

"Water Dragon's Shadow"
    He intoned as a thick mist emerged from his body, filling up the room and hiding everyone from each other. He sighed in slight relief from his embarrassment, finally standing up to his feet, still at full attention when he heard a female cackle from the darkness of the mist.

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 16th January 2015, 3:53 am

"A-Aayla?" Kiersa asked, looking at the boy before looking over to the woman. "Cirven?" he asked before the Water Dragon Slayer plunged the area into a thick mist, rendering everyone practically invisible... unfortunately so was the demon now. "What did you do to us?!" the nun called out, trying to figure out the location of the succubus. "Me?" the demoness called out, her voice seeming to echo all around them. "Why, I didn't do anything at all... it was all you silly mortals~" she purred, her cackling filling the air.

The nun tried to focus her mind, trying to push through the fog of hormones this new body of hers was pressing against itself. "Aww, what's this? Trying to ruin my fun? Oh you holy types are always such sticks in the muds..." cooed the demoness. "But... I smell something different from you... oh yes... a little secret that even you don't know about..." the succubus cackled from within the mist. Kiersa shook his head, trying to figure out where the demon was hiding. "Aayla, Cirven, follow the sound of my voice! We can't let her pick us off!" the nun called out, the light from her blades only faintly shimmering through the Water Dragon Slayer's mist.

Stats:

Last edited by JaffaArchfiend on 21st January 2015, 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Theme:

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 17th January 2015, 4:31 pm

Cirven's face twitched as she felt water droplets touching it causing her to wake up surrounded in a mist. She rose straight up while sitting on her butt and tried looking around but couldn't see anything really. "Was tha-" She stopped speaking as she heard her voice causing her eyes to widen again. This put her in a trance where she didn't hear anyone around her speaking. "It wasn't a dream..." She spoke out as she felt the dried blood under her nose. "It.. Wasn't.. A.." She spoke slowly as she moved her head to look down at her new assets. "A.. A..." She then looked lower and saw that her pants were still unzipped and that her lower half was out in the open. Her face turned into a pure red and she stood up quickly.

"DREAM!?" She yelled out causing white flames to erupt out all around her to affect those near her and causing some of the mist around her to become steam.

Spell Used:

Character Info:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 21st January 2015, 11:14 am

Aayla suddenly cried out from his hidden position in the mist (cries out, not shrieked, because he's a MAN now), the cry being followed by what sounded like a purr and a seductive chuckle. As the succubus flew right up to Aayla once more, wrapping her hands around him and holding him closely to her.

"I always love playing with you young innocent ones..."
    She whispered into Aayla's ear, licking up the side of her neck before lifting them both up above the mist. The succubus then glanced down into it, trying to pinpoint the slightly darker locations which would indicate the presence of the others. While she couldn't clearly see Kiersa, she assumed where he was and flew back down int the mist, stopping directly in front of him so that he could see what it was she was doing to Aayla. The succubi's hands had snaked it's way both up his shirt and down into his pants, while her tail was wrapped around her right leg.

Aayla's face was flush, able to do little more than pant and bite his lip, his eyes glossed over not by pleasure... but the effects of the succubi's pheremones which was used to entice men and render then her slaves.

"So little priest... isn't this sight... what you've always wanted?"
    The Succubi asked, kissing Aayla's neck once more and causing him to shudder. Meanwhile, the succubi's pheremones were attempting to corrupt Kiersa as well, although with the mist in the air, it would take much longer to affect his mind.

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 21st January 2015, 6:19 pm

Kiersa's eyes scanned the misty gloom, trying to figure out where the others were before hearing both Cirven and Aayla crying out, right before the demoness landed in front of him, with Aayla in her grasp! His vision went slightly blurred, and the divine blades of Damocles shimmered for a moment. "Wh-What are you talking..." he asked, grinding his eyes shut and gritting his teeth, trying to keep some form of focus. But... it was getting so hard to think... The nun found himself looking at Aayla's male form once more, and what the Succubus was doing to him...

The motions of her hands, the twisting of her tail... and her earlier words. Is this... is this what I want? he asked himself, the twin blades Damocles faltering before slowly fading. He looked upon Aayla once more before girding his teeth. The holy blades flared back to full life with a furious flare. "No! Not like this!" he roared, thrusting a blade towards the Succubus, trying to impale her head with the holy weapon.

Stats:

Theme:

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 28th January 2015, 6:33 pm

The Succubus dodged the attack from the nun turned priest by simply moving her head and then moved closer to him to try and get him too to fall under the spell of her pheromones specifically used to deal with men so that they would become wrapped around her finger.

Cirven calmed herself down as her flames managed to beat through the mist created by her new brother. "You!!" She yelled out and then used her Flames of Propulsion spell to fly over to the three of them. The thing was with her new body came different things like her weight being less. This caused her to use too much propulsion and send herself flying towards them uncontrollably.

She bashed into the Succubus and caused her to fly into a wall away from the two men. Cirven landed on her head after bashing into the Succubus and rubbed it like crazy from the pain she felt. "Ow! Ow! Why the hell was that so different!? This new body or whatever is just too weird!"

Spell Used:

Character Info:

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 1:21 am