Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

But I've always been here ;_; {Lamia Scale members only}

Kusanagi
    Kusanagi

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 37.5

But I've always been here ;_; {Lamia Scale members only} Empty But I've always been here ;_; {Lamia Scale members only}

Post by Kusanagi 9th October 2014, 8:51 pm

Ean looked up at the massive board of missions available to him. It was always difficult to find something that was in the town he was able to do. Ean wasn’t strong nor was he brave. He wasn’t able to leave the lovely town of Hargeon on his own because he was too timid and quite honestly, to weak. After looking at the mission board for a while he walked away without a mission. There weren’t any for Ean to do. He really needed to find a job soon otherwise he was going to have to move out of his already incredibly small apartment which was cheap as is. The landlord was always difficult though and expected rent to be paid on time or Ean would be kicked out and not allowed back in. There were even times his landlord forgot Ean was even renting the place and offered it to somebody else. Ean’s predicament was always difficult due to his lack of presence. It was quite sad actually. The only person who seemed to consistently remember him or even at all was the person he feared the most, his guildmaster, Zuo Cii. Normally he’d live in one of the massive guild’s rooms but unfortunately he didn’t want to run into Zuo or be woken up by Zuo for his irrationally terrifying training because Ean was so weak. Although it was an inconvenience to have to pay for a place he wasn’t being killed on a day to day basis so it was alright.

It was nothing he wasn’t already used to, he’s had to deal with it his entire life but it still hurt that everyone so casually forgets his existence, guild members or otherwise, it was really hard to make friends with them when they forgot who he was an hour later. Speaking of guild members, Ean accidently bumped into one of them and knocked them over as he was walking towards the door to find something to eat, probably because they didn’t notice the quiet anomaly of normalcy and ordinary. He was going to have to cut back on his eating funds to make due for rent. Otherwise he wasn’t going to be able to pay it at the rate he was going. “Ah, I’m sorry,” Ean told whomever it was he bumped into as he stopped to help them up with a hand out reached to assist them. He at least wasn’t so weak he couldn’t help somebody back up onto the feet.

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10389-ean-vanguard-by-the-will-of-fredricoit-is-complete#132164 This is a character app for those who are would like to know about Ean overall beyond what was said in the post or in greater detail.
    Kari
    Kari

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit of Corruption
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Mentor : Hakurou

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spectral Make
    Second Skill: Ice Make
    Third Skill:

But I've always been here ;_; {Lamia Scale members only} Empty Re: But I've always been here ;_; {Lamia Scale members only}

Post by Kari 9th October 2014, 9:06 pm

With high spirits and a laugh Kariline slammed her beer mug down on the table. Even though she had been to other bar's and restaurants in town, Lamia Scale always seemed to have the best tasting stuff. Right now she was in the middle of a drinking contest with some of the most notorious drunks of Lamia. But today, she was gonna win! She had eaten alot today, mostly bread to soak up the alcohol, so they were gonna be the ones to fall over drunk! At least, she hoped.
      "THAT'S ANOTHER ONE DOWN BOYS!" she yelled out with a wide grin as they exchanged looks.
      Yup, it was a normal day in the busy guild hall of Lamia. In the beginning, the guild was in bad shape, and there weren't many people here. It had taken alot of time and effort to establish the family it is today.
      Cause for a celebration in itself.

Kariline had been away for many months, deep in the kingdom of Bosco, over taking some experiments and some time in the hospital wing. The look on her face when she seen how much Lamia grew, was priceless...
      So today, she reunited with old friends and foes and began taking up arms once more.

"Next Round is on me...." she said while sliding her chair back to stand. Even though she wasn't drunk, her head spun a little as she stood up to fast and the room began to grow fuzzy. With a slight stumble she began to make her way to the bar when a pressure at her side caused her to loose balance and fall.
      OOOF!

Kari landed on her behind and just looked up to see a young man standing there. his face seemed familiar, but she wasn't too trusting on her judgement at that point. He politely apologized and offered her a hand up.
      Kari smiled and with a nod took his hand. " Oh, no, sorry that was my fault." she said dusting herself off. After a quick glance over him she eyed him with a arched brow. " Are you new?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

C H A R A C T E R ||| M A G I C ||| T H E M E ||| B A T T L E   T H E M E |||B A N K

But I've always been here ;_; {Lamia Scale members only} 0dsc51s_zps85ba2000
    Kusanagi
    Kusanagi

But I've always been here ;_; {Lamia Scale members only} Empty Re: But I've always been here ;_; {Lamia Scale members only}

Post by Kusanagi 9th October 2014, 9:35 pm

Ean felt another wave of depression come over him although his face retained its usual poker game playing state. He’s met Kariline more than a few times and every time she never remembered who he was, even if she was usually pretty drunk in most of their interactions she should at least be able to say something like ‘HEY! I KNOW YOU! Uh... what was your name again?’ or something like that. Well, it has been a while, Ean thought to himself, trying to cheer himself up with a note that Kariline had been gone for a the past few months, although he didn’t know exactly what she was doing. According to Zuo she was in a place called Bosco. Ean rarely left Hargeon so he enjoyed listening to the tales of his guildmates who did leave. Maybe one day, he too, would be able to come and go out of Hargeon as he pleased, as unlikely as that seemed.

“I’ve been a member almost as long as you’ve been Miss Kariline. It’s me, Ean,” he replied with his usual poker face on, not expecting her to remember or anything as he showed his guild mark on the back of his wrist under his left hand. Ean had started to avoid getting hopeful of people remembering him and he always had to show verification he was a guild member since people rarely believed he could have been a member as long as he has without being noticed or remembered by anybody. It was really just a habit to show his guild mark so people would at least have to accept he was a guild member although they were typically still skeptical about the length of his tenure here at Lamia Scale. Hopefully Zuo wasn’t here and nobody would try and take him to the guild master to verify his claims. It has happened twice in the time he’s been here and he was tied up both times. Ean doesn’t really like being tied up.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

E's Dialogue
    E's Thoughts
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 11th October 2014, 9:40 am

Kihia had just entered into the Lamia Scale Guild hall after changing out his bandages again. It hadn’t been long since he had arrived back from an important mission from Desierto, and his wounds hadn’t fully healed although various peoples best attempts to get him into the infirmary again. Kihia looked around the Hall to see what hall was going on, the usual ruckus was going on, however he then saw Kariline talking to someone.

He walked up to them and nodded in greeting, “Hallo Kariline, I see that you are doing another one of your contests.” Kihia then turned to the person she had been talking to, he was only a little shorter than Kariline, and had light blue hair, “Hello there, my name is Kihia… have you recently joined into our guild? I can’t remember if I have seen you before…”

But I've always been here ;_; {Lamia Scale members only} Kihisi10
    But I've always been here ;_; {Lamia Scale members only} 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Kari
    Kari

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit of Corruption
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Mentor : Hakurou

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spectral Make
    Second Skill: Ice Make
    Third Skill:

Post by Kari 13th October 2014, 11:40 pm

Her hand rested on her jaw as she tried to recollect her thoughts. She was so unsure if they had met before. He kind of reminded her of Ren. Perhaps she could have mistaken the two? No... Ophelia was always with Ren....
      Kari just furrowed her brows, this made her feel really horrible about herself. " We have?" She said confused, " I apologize then - uhhhhh Ean." She looked to her side to see Kihia walking up to them, Kari just smirked, " Oh yeah Kihia," She said then pointing to her drinking friends who laid passed out on the table, " And i guess i just - uurrp! - ...Won..."
      Kari placed her hands on her hips with her victory. " THAT"S FIFTY JEWEL FROM YOU! EACH!!" She yelled out, even though they probably couldn't hear her at all.
      She wasn't feeling so bad, now that she realized that she wasn't the only one that did not remember this member.

C H A R A C T E R ||| M A G I C ||| T H E M E ||| B A T T L E   T H E M E |||B A N K

But I've always been here ;_; {Lamia Scale members only} 0dsc51s_zps85ba2000
    Kusanagi
    Kusanagi

Post by Kusanagi 16th October 2014, 9:46 pm

Kihia too, Ean thought getting more depressed. If this keeps up I may end up getting dragged to Zuo. And if that happens, Ean shivered at the thought. He could only imagine what would happen since he had avoided him for so long. “It’s Ean. Ean Vanguard. I’ve been a member for months. We’ve met on multiple occasions,” Ean explained with the subtlest of worries and unhappiness in his voice. If someone else had forgotten him he might just start crying.

Kariline was already off on her usual drinking partners, who were already unconscious. It was kind of ridiculous and a little funny seeing Kariline yell at people who couldn’t hear her. She did it quite frequently with her drinking buddies and it was nice to see she was her usual self after having been gone for a while. She was really drunk though and that made Ean worry a little. “I think you’ve had enough today miss Kariline. If you have any more you’ll pass out like the others have already,” Ean tried to explain to the intoxicated woman as he gave a light tug on her sleeve at the elbow. He didn’t mind being yelled at if she got fired up due to the alcohol, it would mean she was still able to recognize his existence, but it would be nice if she listened.

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 5:13 am