Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Key to the Past (Social, Talen, Kariline, Kihia)

Talen
    Talen

Moderator- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Melissa
    Experience : 1,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Summon
    Second Skill: none yet
    Third Skill:

A Key to the Past (Social, Talen, Kariline, Kihia) Empty A Key to the Past (Social, Talen, Kariline, Kihia)

Post by Talen 9th October 2014, 6:55 pm

Talen looked up at the arched entry way of the Labyrinth of Mystery. The summoner had heard stories about the Labyrinth when he was younger, stories about monsters, traps, treasure, and those who sought adventure. Looking at the surprisingly plain archway, Talen nervously licked his lips, wondering what awaited them inside of the labyrinth.

Artemis had told Talen that there was something inside of the Labyrinth of Mystery that would tell him about his human family. At first Talen had been reluctant to see what was in the Labyrinth, he had long since accepted the fact that the spirits were his family, and thinking about his human parents always brought back unpleasant memories and feelings. However, Talen figured that he needed to learn the truth, whatever it was.

Talen asked two of his teammates to join him, Kariline and Kihia, just in case the stories about monsters and traps were true.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Key to the Past (Social, Talen, Kariline, Kihia) Coolte17
    Kari
    Kari

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit of Corruption
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Mentor : Hakurou

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spectral Make
    Second Skill: Ice Make
    Third Skill:

A Key to the Past (Social, Talen, Kariline, Kihia) Empty Re: A Key to the Past (Social, Talen, Kariline, Kihia)

Post by Kari 9th October 2014, 7:30 pm

Arching her back, Kariline reluctantly stood behind Talen and stared ahead at the 'Labyrinth of Mystery'. She eyed it with one eyebrow arched and her arms raised high above her head. It was such a long trip there and she felt the need for a rest before carrying on any farther. She couldn't handle much more walking than this...
    Kari plopped down on a fallen boulder that was nestled right at the entrance, "Whew!" She exclaimed while taking off one of her boots. She had to readjust the binding as she noticed it was coming loose towards the end of the hike here.

" So what exactly are we to expect in this Labyrinth?" She asked Talen while her gaze was fixed on her tan leather boot. He might have already explained this whole journey, but her mind was simply elsewhere and she could have easily missed the briefing. Ever since she discovered her new self, Kariline daydreamed of adventure, and all the things that are not circled around vengeance. A dark part of her heart was finally cleansed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

C H A R A C T E R ||| M A G I C ||| T H E M E ||| B A T T L E   T H E M E |||B A N K

A Key to the Past (Social, Talen, Kariline, Kihia) 0dsc51s_zps85ba2000
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

A Key to the Past (Social, Talen, Kariline, Kihia) Empty Re: A Key to the Past (Social, Talen, Kariline, Kihia)

Post by Kihia 10th October 2014, 8:01 pm

Kihia was slowly walking up to the area where the entrance of the infamous Labyrinth of Mysteries, he had been asked to come here by his teammate, Talen. He wasn’t aware as to why they were coming here, but if Talen wanted to share that information he would let him, all he knew that this was said to be a very dangerous place, and that it would be best to travel as a group.

Kihia walked over to Kariline and Talen and nodded in greeting, he watched as Kariline sat down and asked her question, as Kihia waited for Talen’s response he reached around and unsheathed Icarus resting it on his right shoulder, “I will be here to assist you Talen… just lead the way and I will cover your back…”

A Key to the Past (Social, Talen, Kariline, Kihia) Kihisi10
    A Key to the Past (Social, Talen, Kariline, Kihia) 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Talen
    Talen

Moderator- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Mentor : Melissa
    Experience : 1,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Summon
    Second Skill: none yet
    Third Skill:

Post by Talen 11th October 2014, 4:55 pm

Talen shrugged his shoulders to Kariline's question. "Other then traps and monsters, I don't really know what is in there," Talen said gesturing towards the entrance, "Artemis just said that there was something inside of the Labyrinth that would tell me learn about my human family." Talen paused for a moment, deciding how much he should tell them, "I don't remember my human family, my earliest memory is summoning Artemis for the first time."

Talen sighed, letting his shoulders slump a little. "I accepted that my parents probably abandoned me a wile ago, and normally I would not have even bothered to look for what ever is here, but Artemis was very insistent that I check this out, and whatever Artemis tells me to do something that puts me directly into danger, it is very important."

Talen took a deep breath, putting a hand to first his keys then his hammer, "Well, just sitting around is not getting anything done, lets go."

A Key to the Past (Social, Talen, Kariline, Kihia) Coolte17

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 5:17 pm