Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Poison Dragon Slayer Magic

Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,950

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Numb Angel ❅ Ice Devil
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Poison Dragon Slayer Magic Empty Poison Dragon Slayer Magic

Post by Tess 23rd August 2014, 6:49 am

Magic

Primary Magic: Poison Dragon Slayer Magic
    Secondary Magic: (Must be filled in later. Magic you bought at the store goes here)
    Caster or Holder: Caster Magic, Lost Magic
    Description: Poison Dragon Slayer Magic is a type of Lost Magic which allows its users to transform their physical bodies into a Dragon. As a result, Allison can transform parts of her body with features of the element of poison, utilizing both offensive and defensive styles.  Allison was taught her poison dragon slayer magic by the dragon Azleandra, and she is a first generation dragon slayer therefore.  Allison`s magic is a variety of various techniques, but mainly, she uses things that have to do with the poison itself.  By this, I mean that she does not have darts, or things, that she dips in poison and shoots.  She has actual things made of tangible poison.  You will see what I mean rather later, in Allison`s spells.  Allison`s magic is not invisible, and so therefore it can be dodged, especially because Allison is only a C Rank.  

Allison uses her magic in a variety ways, since poison is very versatile and can be used in both support, offence, and defence.  Allison usually isn`t the first to attack in a fight, because she doesn`t like fighting because of all the injuries that can be sustained.  However, if she sees that it is absolutely necessary to fight, she will give it her all and sometimes be rather reckless.  Allison has a variety of attacks, which do both physical and magic damage, depending on the spell.  Some of her spells are also ranged, while others are melee.  Once Allison enters a fight, she gives it her all and will aim to kill the other person.  Allison isn`t into long fights or practice fights, and she won`t play with her opponents.
    Strengths:
    - Many of her spells apply debuffs
    - Many of her spells do damage over time
    - Allison has a wide variety of spells, that do both physical and magic damage, and both melee and ranged attacks, etc.
    - Earth Magic : Earth magic has to do with the earth, and even though it is associated with healing like water magic and possibly wind magic, it`s not the same thing, the same way that those two elements flush out impurities.  Earth magic is naturally life, and it is highly susceptible to things like poison, which may kill plants and other 'green things'.
    Weaknesses:
    - Water Magic : Water magic is naturally healing magic, and therefore it purifies and flushes out things like poison.  It is a disadvantage for Allison.
    - Air / Wind Magic : Poison is volatile and can be easily blown around or affected by the wind.  Even though Allison doesn`t have that many spells that use things like fog, her spells that do are very much affected by Air aka Wind Magic.
    - Some of Allison`s abilities affect her allies/ damage her allies
    - Allison`s poison manifestation spells require focus to form
    - Allison`s attacks may leave her vulnerable or have a debuff to herself after she uses them
    Abilities/Powers:
    Element Consumption:
    Poison Dragon Force:
    Slayer`s Hunting Buff:
    Motion Sickness:
    Killing Intent:
    Enhanced Poison:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    D Rank Spells:
    C Rank Spells:

Last edited by Allison on 6th September 2014, 11:13 am; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I WONDER WHEN THIS WILL ALL DISAPPEAR
    ❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

Poison Dragon Slayer Magic PXRL2Kd
    CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Poison Dragon Slayer Magic Empty Re: Poison Dragon Slayer Magic

Post by Tess 27th August 2014, 8:42 pm

Bumpity bump bump *Q* ~
    Ready for inspection xD

_____________________________________________________________________________________

❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 28th August 2014, 9:55 am

Allison wrote:Magic

Primary Magic: Poison Dragon Slayer Magic
    Secondary Magic: (Must be filled in later. Magic you bought at the store goes here)
    Caster or Holder: Caster Magic, Lost Magic
    Description: Poison Dragon Slayer Magic is a type of Lost Magic which allows its users to transform their physical bodies into a Dragon. As a result, Allison can transform parts of her body with features of the element of poison, utilizing both offensive and defensive styles.  Allison was taught her poison dragon slayer magic by the dragon Azleandra, and she is a first generation dragon slayer therefore.  Allison`s magic is a variety of various techniques, but mainly, she uses things that have to do with the poison itself.  By this, I mean that she does not have darts, or things, that she dips in poison and shoots.  She has actual things made of tangible poison.  You will see what I mean rather later, in Allison`s spells.  Allison`s magic is not invisible, and so therefore it can be dodged, especially because Allison is only a C Rank.  

Allison uses her magic in a variety ways, since poison is very versatile and can be used in both support, offence, and defence.  Allison usually isn`t the first to attack in a fight, because she doesn`t like fighting because of all the injuries that can be sustained.  However, if she sees that it is absolutely necessary to fight, she will give it her all and sometimes be rather reckless.  Allison has a variety of attacks, which do both physical and magic damage, depending on the spell.  Some of her spells are also ranged, while others are melee.  Once Allison enters a fight, she gives it her all and will aim to kill the other person.  Allison isn`t into long fights or practice fights, and she won`t play with her opponents.
    Strengths:
    - Many of her spells apply debuffs
    - Many of her spells do damage over time
    - Allison has a wide variety of spells, that do both physical and magic damage, and both melee and ranged attacks, etc.
    - Earth Magic : Earth magic has to do with the earth, and even though it is associated with healing like water magic and possibly wind magic, it`s not the same thing, the same way that those two elements flush out impurities.  Earth magic is naturally life, and it is highly susceptible to things like poison, which may kill plants and other 'green things'.
    Weaknesses:
    - Water Magic : Water magic is naturally healing magic, and therefore it purifies and flushes out things like poison.  It is a disadvantage for Allison.
    - Air / Wind Magic : Poison is volatile and can be easily blown around or affected by the wind.  Even though Allison doesn`t have that many spells that use things like fog, her spells that do are very much affected by Air aka Wind Magic.
    - Some of Allison`s abilities affect her allies/ damage her allies
    - Allison`s poison manifestation spells require focus to form
    - Allison`s attacks may leave her vulnerable or have a debuff to herself after she uses them
    Abilities/Powers:
    Element Consumption:
    Poison Dragon Force:
    I don't like this aura thing. Maybe if they actually touch you, or are a few inches from you...but 3 meters is a pretty big range for a passive aura.
    Slayer`s Hunting Buff:
    Motion Sickness:
    Killing Intent:
    Technically mathematics wise if it does 50% D rank damage and gets boosted by 10% then it would do 55% D rank damage not 60%
    Enhanced Poison:
    I'd say not quite this much. Maybe 150% D rank damage.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    D Rank Spells:
    C Rank Spells:

Comments are in teal.

Poison Dragon Slayer Magic Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Poison Dragon Slayer Magic Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Poison Dragon Slayer Magic Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 28th August 2014, 11:34 am

Bump ~ *Q*  okay so I changed everything except the range for the Resonance, but I did change the damage so it does 5% D Rank damage and 15% originally.  If that isn`t okay, then I`ll change the area of effect to less and them bump the damage back up.

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 28th August 2014, 9:12 pm

Bumpity bump bump bump~ Can I get this approve/checked?
    All changes were done except the range

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 1st September 2014, 5:26 pm

Allison wrote:Bumpity bump bump bump~ Can I get this approve/checked?
    Once again, all changes were done except the range *Q*,,

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 4th September 2014, 6:28 pm

Bump

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 6th September 2014, 10:44 am

Bumpity bump bump bump ~ please? I made all the changes except range *Q*,,

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarök
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 6th September 2014, 11:25 am

I don't see any problems, and with the damage being lower, i think the range will be fine. So...

Poison Dragon Slayer Magic 2133iu9

Poison Dragon Slayer Magic 18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 10:50 pm