Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Arsenal of a Gunslinger

ZombieJuice.
    ZombieJuice.

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Calorie Shave
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Arsenal of a Gunslinger Empty Arsenal of a Gunslinger

Post by ZombieJuice. 21st August 2014, 4:07 pm

Magic

Primary Magic: Gunslinger Requip
    Secondary Magic: N/A
    Caster or Holder: ReQuip
    Description: This magic consist of the use of bullet based artillery, that ranges from pistols, to rifles, to hand canons. Armor that exist in the pocket dimension is typical leather based, but light metals do exist in the arsenal.
    Strengths:
    Always on hand, since they are requip and can be summoned
    Right weapon can be summoned depending on situation. If Long Range of Mid Range is needed.
    Piercing Damage, so rank damage is ignored in most cases.
    Weaknesses:
    Beings with armors, since this can protect the body.
    Sound from firing weapons, alerts person in range
    Close Range Combat, guns aren't necessarily idealistic for close combat.
    Reloading, takes time during the heat of combat
    Abilities/Powers:
    Sleight of Hand: passive ability that reloads the weapon simply by dipping it into the pocket dimension, then pulling it back out.
    Marksman: User is extremely accurate and has a more than adequate understand of physics when it comes to using projectiles.

Spell Template

I'll add images after I've been a member for Seven Days:

Last edited by ZombieJuice. on 27th August 2014, 12:19 am; edited 3 times in total
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Arsenal of a Gunslinger Empty Re: Arsenal of a Gunslinger

Post by Kihia 23rd August 2014, 7:39 pm

Hallo ZombieJuice, I am Kihia and I will be going over with your magic with you, anything that needs to be addressed/edited will be in This Color,

However before I begin, I feel I need to let you know that you are not fully implenting the sites Requip magic rules and systems, and to prevent you from shooting yourself in the foot(Sorry for the pun) I will inform you about them,

First off, every weapon you can summon can have a passive ability as well as an active ability, so you can set yourself up with four guns, each with its own passive ability as well as an active ability that can be a specialize shot that gun can execute. Sorry for the Lecture now to the Eval!

Your Magic:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Arsenal of a Gunslinger Kihisi10
    Arsenal of a Gunslinger 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    ZombieJuice.
    ZombieJuice.

Post by ZombieJuice. 26th August 2014, 11:36 pm

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t9697-generalized-physical-damage

This link states other wise about piercing damage.

Piercing:
    Sometimes mages require the help of specific weapons meant for piercing damage. The difference between piercing and slashing is that piercing can hinder the integrity of unbuffed weak armor. However regardless of rank unless you have some sort of skin buff or armor, you will get impaled or stabbed. Some good examples of piercing weapons are guns, rifles, spears, swords can pierce with a stab.

So I don't think my attacks need rank damage seeing as I am shooting actual bullets and not magical energy.

Regarding durations, you're saying if I summon a weapon, it can't stay on hand for as long as I choose. I need to have a duration, then have a cooldown longer than that? So if I wanted to have a pistol out for 10 post I wouldn't be able to summon it back for about 12 post after leaving me unarmed for that long? :scratch:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Arsenal of a Gunslinger HUpkyvv
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 27th August 2014, 2:40 pm

I see where you are coming from however, that part of the Rule Only applies to Armor, any damage you deal directly to another person willl be based on Rank, regardless of the damage type,

As to your question on Durations/Cooldowns, yes, thats why it is important that you balance your duration and cooldowns, to fit your needs,

Evalation Step 2:

Themes:
    ZombieJuice.
    ZombieJuice.

Post by ZombieJuice. 28th August 2014, 3:43 am

I will do edits, just want to clarify before I put work into something and find out it's pointless. Are you basically saying since this does rank damage, though the guide this says.

"However regardless of rank unless you have some sort of skin buff or armor, you will get impaled or stabbed. "

If I were to shoot a bullet at someone's head and they don't have armor, because it does D-Rank damage the bullet won't even kill them? :scratch: If no, then what are you trying to say, because what I interpreted from what you said is ignore the bit of info from the page I copy pasted from. I'm not seeing how that is talking about armor at all seeing how it mentions weapons in the first sentence and it is talking about dealing damage and not defending or negating it.

Arsenal of a Gunslinger HUpkyvv
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 28th August 2014, 2:12 pm

Yes, essentially that is what I am saying, even if you get a headshot in a PvP setting, it will deal D rank damage with your current rank and spells, and to help where is clarifiys what the rule is talking about in terms of what it applies to,

The difference between piercing and slashing is that piercing can hinder the integrity of unbuffed weak armor.

This is the sentence that comes before the quote you put up, that as well as I confirmed with an Admin to make sure that what is talked about there is Armor, I am sorry for the confusion, but feel free to ask Samus Aran if you want to check yourself,

Themes:

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 10:57 am