Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Duo Job : Take Care of My Baby!

Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,950

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Numb Angel ❅ Ice Devil
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Duo Job : Take Care of My Baby! Empty Duo Job : Take Care of My Baby!

Post by Tess 8th August 2014, 9:39 am

Job Information:
    Allison was very bored today, so she had done something she wouldn`t usually have done.  She had taken a job with someone from another guild.  Now, mind you, she didn`t know who it was, so it could`ve been the best job person in the world.  But it was still someone from Fairy Tail, and so Allison was apprehensive about it.  She didn`t want to do a job with someone else from another guild, especially because she was part of a team now.  But nonetheless, it would`ve caused someone to be hurt and suffer had she backed out right before the job, so here she was, waiting for someone to help her baby sit a little boy that was about three years old.  

She had heard that the child they were supposed to babysit was very spoiled-acting and even very scary and dangerous.  Allison supposed she would hear more about it after the second person arrived, and she mentally added another step to the list of job steps.  1) Choose a Job.  2)  Wait for any other people in the job to arrive.  3) Meet the Client.  4) Complete the Job.  5) Return to the Client.  6) All done, go back home!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I WONDER WHEN THIS WILL ALL DISAPPEAR
    ❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

Duo Job : Take Care of My Baby! PXRL2Kd
    CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Duo Job : Take Care of My Baby! Empty Re: Duo Job : Take Care of My Baby!

Post by Chloe Harken 8th August 2014, 10:02 am

Chloe was kind of worried for the job she was about to take on. She had heard that she was working with a girl from Eclipse Soul and was curious who this girl was. Chloe really hoped that this girl knew how to take care of children, because Chloe sure doesn't. Chloe began to think about what the client said, that child is a demon. Chloe was scared in a way, but was pretty sure a child couldn't kill her. As Chloe was thinking about this, Gwen as riding on her head and was flying her to the client's home. Gwen remembered when Chloe was six, but didn't know anything past that, which wouldn't help with a three year old. Chloe and Gwen eventually landed and spoke to the who was there. "Hello, are you the girl from Eclipse Soul?" Chloe asked shyly as the cat on her head waved to the girl.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Duo Job : Take Care of My Baby! XgUWmH8
    Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 8th August 2014, 10:50 am

Allison turned her head towards the voice.  "Yes, I`m from Eclipse Soul.  My name is-  Chloe?"  Allison had now fully turned around, and she was staring at Chloe happily.  "Chloe!  And Gwen, too!"  Allison waved back to Gwen, beaming and smiling happily at the two of them.  "I was wondering if I would ever see you two again.  You look like you`re doing very well!  There was no need to fix you, hwich is obvious to me now, so I`m sorry about before.  Anyways, the client`s home is right around the corner.  If you two just follow me, we`ll go and see if there`s anything else about the job that we need to know~"

Allison went up to the client`s house, which was located on the corner of the block, and rang the doorbell.  After a few moments of patient waiting, a slim young woman and her husband greeted the duo wearing elegant clothes, obviously ready for the party that had been mentioned in the job.  Allison looked back at Chloe, smiled at her, and waved to her to come inside and follow her.  Then, Allison turned back around and followed Katy and her husband back inside of their home.

Last edited by Allison on 8th August 2014, 2:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 8th August 2014, 11:03 am

"Allison!" Chloe said happily realizing who the girl she was working with was. "Nice to see you here" Gwen said as she smiled from Chloe's head and flew over onto Allison's shoulder. Chloe was really happy that she was not going to be doing the job with a random stranger but instead would be doing it with a friend. Chloe followed behind Allison and Gwen down the street, leading to the clients house. She tried to hide behind them as much as possible, trying to avoid anyone's gaze. Eventually, they reached the home of the client and Chloe watched as the two and Allison went inside, only for her to follow. Chloe wanted to speak but her shyness limited this.

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 8th August 2014, 11:15 am

Allison and Chloe were directed to sit on a couch opposite the couple.  Katy glanced at her husband and then looked back at the two girls and bit her lip.  Allison waited patiently for her to speak, and absentmindedly wondered where the 'demon' child was.  Then, Katy opened her mouth and began to speak.  "My name is Katy, and thank you for accepting this job.  You see, my husband and I are going to a party, and it is far away so our young son will be home alone tonight.  You two will be baby sitting him, which may sound like a simple enough task if you like kids,"  said Katy, and Allison nodded.  "But I assure you, it is not."

"The child`s name is not something that you need to know, but his name is Henry.  We named him after my grandfather, but I digress."  Katy cleared her throat and then began speaking again.  "You are to complete the basic responsibilities such as giving Henry his dinner, putting him to bed, making sure he brushes his teeth, those kinds of things.  He is able to go to the bathroom perfectly fine by himself, so don`t be fooled...  although he is a bit of a problem child and may cause, erm, accidents... on purpose to give you troubles."

Allison nodded at all of this and smiled at Chloe.  Together, they would be perfectly fine.  Allison was already arranging a schedule in her head based on what the client, Katy, had said, and she decided that although the job seemed a little bit tricky, they could do this and get back to their respective guild halls without much trouble.  "Are there any questions that either of you have?"  Allison shook her head and turned to Chloe, wondering if she had any.

((OOC : Chloe, if you want to make Katy talk or rp her talking in case you want to "ask" anything, Katy`s colour is [color=#ff6600]  ))

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 8th August 2014, 11:22 am

Chloe started thinking about what this child would do and how to do various things. "So... um... if he does cause... accidents.... how should we react...?" Chloe said unsure about the first thing about childcare. Katy simply said, [color=#ff6600]"I'm leaving that up to you."[color=#ff6600]. Once they were done asking questions, Katy and her husband left the house after handing the two girls a list of where various things are around the house. Chloe then became very red with nervousness, "So... uh... what do we do now?" Chloe said wondering exactly how to do various things.

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 8th August 2014, 11:28 am

Allison tilted her head uncertainly in response to Chloe`s question and waved good - bye to Katy and her husband. Then she turned to Chloe and shrugged. "Well, I guess we should find the child before we try to do anything else." Allison laughed and then took off running through the house, searching rooms for the little boy. She looked behind her and Chloe was no where to be seen, so she tilted her head and then just decided to keep looking. Dang it, there was already a problem in this job; what if they went the entire time not knowing where the child was?

Allison leaped up the stairs on her way to the nursery, only to fall flat on her face as the carpeting on the stairs was pulled away from under her feet. She fell to the floor with an oomph. She turned around, "Chloe! That`s not very nice, why would you- huh?" A little boy, about three years old, was staring at her with an evil - looking, mischievous grin. He then scampered away and Allison got to her feet unsteadily. "Chloe?" Allison called the other girl as she walked down the stairs cautiously. "I think I found the boy..."

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 8th August 2014, 11:39 am

Once Katy and her husband left the house, Chloe, Gwen and Allison split up and decided to look for the boy. Chloe started looking through various hallways and started looking for the boy. After a few minutes of searching the house, Chloe heard a loud noise and instantly started towards it. When she arrived at the base of some stairs she realized that the noise was Allison falling down the stairs. Chloe instantly went to her side and helped her get up. The two started walking down the stairs as Chloe said, "Are you hurt, I can heal you if you want?" Chloe said instantly wanting to make her pain go away.

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 8th August 2014, 11:51 am

Allison tilted her head at Chloe.  "I don`t feel pain, remember?  I`m okay, I`m not hurt.  But the boy that we`re supposed to be baby sitting pulled the carpet out from under me, so that means he`s around here some where and he`s just trying to pull pranks on us."  Allison took off running again and called back at Chloe, "If you just walk around, I`m sure that you`ll fall into one of his traps somewhere!  When that happens, look around for him!  He might be around you!"  Allison ran deeper and deeper into the house, away from Chloe and away from places that she could recognise.

Eventually, she came to a halt and looked around.  Well, thought Allison, I don`t seem to recognise any of the things or rooms around here.  Maybe the boy is around here...  However, she checked all the rooms and went thoroughly over all of the furniture and objects in the room.  There was no signs of any body, let alone the boy.  Allison supposed that this part of the house must just be unused, and decided to go back to the front part of the house.  Wow, this place really is gigantic, thought Allison as she passed numerous portraits hanging from the wall.  I hope Chloe is having more luck than me, but that she didn`t fall into a really bad trap...

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 8th August 2014, 12:01 pm

Chloe had been walking through the house for what seemed like forever. She separated from Gwen so that they could hopefully find the boy with more efficiency. Eventually Chloe found what seemed to be a kitchen and walked into the room. Before she could enter however, She fell on a trip wire and landed flat on her face. To make it worse a bucket of various unknown liquids was above the doorway and fell right on Chloe, all over her body. The three year old boy then emerged from behind the fridge and took her bag and sword from the laying down girl. Chloe was unsure of what was happening and was in pain, laying on the ground.

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 8th August 2014, 12:11 pm

Allison heard a 'splosh' - ing noise from some where around the area that she believed Chloe to be looking. Uh oh, she thought, and rushed towards the direction of that area. Before she could get there, however, she tripped on an almost invisible wire and fell flat on her face- again. A sword hit her in the head with a deep clonk, and Allison shook her head. It didn`t hurt, but it had still messed her up a little bit. And then, a bag filled with all sorts of things fell right on top of her head again just as she was trying to get up again. Allison immediately fell to the floor again and was once again discombobulated. However, she caught sight of a little boy snickering at her from behind a door frame. Allison immediately regained a surge of energy and leaped to her feet, only to encounter a wooden beam that had swung to the space above her head. Yet again, she hit her head and was dazed. It still didn`t hurt, but Allison was getting very annoyed. She carefully got to her feet and walked in the direction the boy had come from, leaving behind the sword and books that had given her poor skull so much grief.

Eventually, Allison reached the spot where she had seen the boy. Hmm, she thought, There`s no one around as far as I can see. Allison was about to leave the room when she saw a slight stirring in the drapes near the window. She immediately pounced on them to come up with... the boy! Allison beamed as the boy snarled at her and wiggled immensely, trying to get himself free. She took care to keep his mouth away from her fingers or skin as to not get bitten, and so ended up carrying him upside down back to the place where she had last seen Chloe. Now that we`ve finally found him, we can make him eat his dinner and go to bed, and finally be done with this wretched job, thought Allison, with much relief.

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 8th August 2014, 12:21 pm

Chloe got up and started walking, dazed at what happened. She was walking slowly, smelled terrible, and was very upset at what the boy did. While she didn't believe the boy was completely evil, she just believed he was misbehaving. Chloe eventually found her stuff on the ground and picked them up, glad the boy hadn't hurt himself with her sword, Hydrias. Eventually all her stuff was gathered up and the extremely messy girl met up with Allison. Allison held the boy and Chloe was extremely relieved. Well Chloe was relieved until she smelled a really bad smell coming from the restrained boy.

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 8th August 2014, 12:25 pm

Allison wrinkled her nose and cringed away from the boy, and ended up holding him by only one leg, still upside down.  She waved to Chloe with her free hand.  "Looks like he had... an accident..."  She said, with a bit of disgust.  She decided to just dump him in the bath tub because she honestly didn`t know how to deal with these things.  Allison marched to the bath room, turned on the tap of the bath tub, and then plopped him in, while keeping his head above the water.

"There!  Now you`re all clean!"  Allison picked up a nearby hair dryer and blew all over him until he was dry.  Then she frog marched him back to the kitchen, stuffed some lima beans and carrots into his mouth, and then plopped him into his bed.  She was done putting up with this nonsense, and this little boy had made Chloe suffer.  If it hadn`t been part of a job and if he hadn`t had wonderful parents that would suffer if he died, Allison might`ve fixed him on the spot. Alas, it was not to be, and she had to leave him broken for now. But it still tugged at her conscience as she left him just like this, and she tilted her head and peered at him, waiting for him to go to sleep. Dang it, this kid wasn`t getting anywhere near the point of even taking a nap or resting...

Last edited by Allison on 8th August 2014, 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 8th August 2014, 12:37 pm

Chloe watched and followed as Allison very ferociously cared for the child. Chloe was going to say something but simply blushed and laughed, scared of how Allison would react. Once the child was in bed Chloe said quietly, "I don't think he'll sleep if you do that..." Chloe said not really knowing how to make him sleep.

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 8th August 2014, 12:56 pm

Allison rolled her eyes.  "Of course he won`t sleep if I do that.  Do you think I could get away with knocking him out?"  She was only half joking;  she was sure that the child would do something naughty if she and Chloe just left him alone like this, and that wasn`t an option for either of them.  She sat next to his bed and looked him with her head tilted in contemplation, just as she always did.  Then, she opened her mouth and started to softly sing a lullaby. That was what her mother always did when she couldn`t sleep, all that long, long time ago.

"Oh, the Spring it is a coming,
    And the trees are softly blooming
    And the wild mountain thyme,
    Blooms along the purple heather..."

Allison kept singing, and the boy slowly fell asleep.  Allison glanced back at Chloe, wondering if she head heard her.  She had sang quietly, after all.  Practically no one had heard Allison sing, because she just never did.  It reminded her of her mother, after all, and that almost made her hurt inside of her.  Allison was numbed to physical pain, in a sense, so pain of the heart was one of the only things that actually affected her.  She didn`t like pain, after all, but it wasn`t because it was something that made her cow in fear.

Last edited by Allison on 8th August 2014, 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 8th August 2014, 1:02 pm

Chloe listened as Allison sang and smiled as the boy was slowly falling asleep. "Phew, now that thats done, you want something to eat, we still an hour till Katy comes home." Chloe said as she started cleaning the house and gathering her things.

((Srry, on phone))

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 8th August 2014, 1:10 pm

Allison shook her head and just sat there, staring at the boy, while Chloe cleaned up the house and made it look at least presentable, though not to the extent that it had been before the two of them had come to baby - sit the boy. She was thinking about her mother, and her family. Allison had been alone as long as she could remember, but her mother had always sung lullabies to her before she could sleep, and Allison had always said back to her mother, after she had sung, "Starry skies to you, I`ll always love you." Allison shook her head and sighed.

Her mother had left her, or at least she assumed, when she was very young. Over 9 years ago, she guessed, and Allison had only been about 4 or 5 at the time. She remembered coming home from dinner and seeing a note on the table, the note that said... Allison shook her head even harder. She didn`t need to remember this stuff, and she should probably help Chloe with cleaning the house. She got up and kissed the little boy on the head, then left the room and began picking up stuff downstairs. Allison and Chloe worked to bring the house back to its original finish for another hour, then Chloe stopped to take a break and Allison went back into the boy`s room.

'RING, RING' The doorbell rung, and Allison ran to get it. Standing outside was Katy and her husband, and Allison beamed at them and motioned for them to come inside. She showed them the little boy, who was peacefully sleeping in his room, and Katy and her husband exchanged shocked glances. Clearly, they had expected to come home to a very different scene, but Allison just tilted her head, smiled, and waved Chloe over to say hi to the couple. Allison was handed her pay, gave Chloe a quick hug, and then left, skipping down the road, a bright smile on her face. She would hide her grief and sorrow deep inside her, and help others. She would fix them, and they would never feel pain, or suffer, never, ever, ever. Allison would never let them suffer.

{ E X I T } ~ (( My exit ))

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 8th August 2014, 1:48 pm

Chloe looked around the house and saw how nice of a family this boy must have had. She smiled and thought about her old mentor, and all the happy times together. Although her master was very kind, she always longed for a real family, a mother, a father, a sibling. Eventually Chloe got herself out of those thoughts and realized she has a family on Team Beacon, and in all of Fairy Tail. She also has Allison, Gwen, her semi sister Aayla. She smiled and left after Allison, gave her a hug, recieved her pay, and skipped home back to the Fairy Tail guild hall with Gwen flying close behind.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 4:53 pm