Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Take Care of My Baby

Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Guild : Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Ramen Fighter
    Experience : 75,025

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Earth Demon Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Take Care of My Baby Empty Take Care of My Baby

Post by Sonya<3 7th July 2014, 6:11 pm

Job Requirements:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Take Care of My Baby 0006710

Art:
    Yuna || Magic || Bank || Fang
    Take Care of My Baby Coolt137
    ShimmerArtist
    ShimmerArtist

Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Guild : Nox Animus
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Lunar
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Take Care of My Baby Empty Re: Take Care of My Baby

Post by ShimmerArtist 21st July 2014, 1:54 pm

Lina went up and knocked on the door, the sun was at about midafternoon as they arrived for their baby sitting job. A woman answered the door, "yes?" she asked, she was in a fine dress as if she was ready to leave somewhere, same with her husband who was in the background. Holding a small child and bouncing the youngster in his arms. "we are here for the baby sitting job" Lina said politely while she gave a smile, "I'm Lina and this is Yuna," she stepped aside to show the young nature fairy that stood behind her. "Alright, come inside" The woman smiled as the child now sat in the living room being entertained by many toys and objects, blowing raspberries. The woman showed them around the house and through the kitchen, showing where all the things were that they needed to know about. After their tour the couple waved goodbye as they headed out the front door. They both waved back as the door shut, "this doesn't seem like it will be too bad, Lina said. Sitting down on the floor with the child, which the parents mentioned his name was Lucas. "hes just so adorable! how hard could he be?"she said, waving a rattle in front of his face. That is, until he burst into tears.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sonya<3 21st July 2014, 7:15 pm

Yuna fluttered her wings happily. Lina had mentioned babysitting job earlier that day and so she had jumped to the opportunity. She was excited to try it out for she hadn't had the opportunity to take care of babies. Small children, yes, but never babies. Now, she stood inside the living room watching the small child named Lucas smiling like an angel. He really was adorable. Yuna and Lina said goodbye to his parents as they left and turned to Lucas. She crouched next to Lina and watched her rattle the tiny rattle. That is when the baby began to cry. Yuna frantically searched for a way to quiet little Lucas down around her. Not a minute had passed of turning her back towards him, when her wings were yanked. Yuna was pulled back, but was quick to divert her body away from the baby. Fresh tears sprouted from her eyes as the pain spread throughout her entire back. "N-Nyo... L-Lucas... That's... That's mean." she sniffed, wiping her tears away. She was starting to regret tnis job, but hopefully that was all the mischief the tiny child would cause, but little did she know of the troubles that would amount before the parents came....

Art:
    ShimmerArtist
    ShimmerArtist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by ShimmerArtist 21st July 2014, 7:42 pm

Lina gasped as Lucas grabbed her friend that was helping her on this jobs fairy wings, she quickly grabbed Lucas and took his hands off the nature fairy's frigile wings.she sat the screaming, crying, fussy
    Lucas in her lap. Showing no signs of calming his huge fussy fit. "Lucas! Lucas! look what Lina has!" Lina made her finger light up with starlight on her fingertip. The fussy child's cries ceased when he saw Lina's sparkling finger. He reached up with a baby version of an "ooohhh" type of noise. Grabbing her finger and shoving it in his mouth. Lina yelped as shivers went down her spine. She was about to yank her finger out when all of a susdden she felt a pressure increasing in her finger, so was the pain. "Eeeeee! He's biting me hes biting me! she exclaimed, and after much struggle and pain, she finaklybgot her finger out of the little child's toothless mouth. She wiped her finger on the carpet and looked back at Lucas, who started to tear up due to to her finger being removed."s-shhh! Its okay little Lucas its okay! Don't cry..i-i um...." she looked around, not belong able to fins what she was looking for. "w-wheres his binkie!?" she exclaimed in panic as once again the small baby burst into his hussy fit once more.

Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sonya<3 26th July 2014, 9:52 am

A tearful Yuna made her way towards the bathroom leaving Lina alone with the baby for a few minutes. Her back hurt tremendously and even more when she tried to flutter her wings. A fountain of tears dripped down Yuna's face as she fought the urge to scream or even yell out from gently soothing her wings with a small, wet towel. After a few minutes when the pain had calmed down, Yuna put the towel in the dirty laundry pile and made her way back to Lina. Yuna's green eyes widened as she saw Lina struggling with the baby. Lucas had bitten down on her fingers and would not let do go. Finally, Lina was able to  manage to get her fingers loose and she frantically began to look around for the baby's binky. Yuna looked around, spotted it, grabbed it, and tossed it to Lina. Hopefully, the baby would calm down. The baby, however, did not calm down, but cried even louder than ever before. His screams and howels hurt her sensitive ears. Yuna didn't know what to do, so she ran towards the kitchen and prepared a bottle of milk. Milk had to calm babies down, right?

Art:
    ShimmerArtist
    ShimmerArtist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by ShimmerArtist 26th July 2014, 2:43 pm

Lina watched as tuna came back from the bathroom with tearful eyes. Little baby Lucas was still crying in her lap and no matter how much she tried to keep the binkie in his mouth he continued his huge hissy fit. Lina sighed from the stress of the situation. "don't babies ever get tired of screaming all the time??" she sighed again and waited for yuna to come back from the kitchen with a bottle of milk for the crying Lucas. In the meantime Lina picked up Lucas and started to cradle him while she say criss cross in the living room. But then she felt chills start to rise up her back, "oh no.." she said, she knew exactly what those chills meant. Looking outside, she noticed the sun was gone. Then she began to shrink, and turned into her fox form. But Immidiately she noticed she didn't hear any crying as she turned to see Lucas looking at her with a face of awe. He then reached out for her, she tried to get away but he was too fast and pulled her close. Cuddling her, she sighed, but at least now he was happy. She looked over at Yuna who began to approach with the bottle.

Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sonya<3 28th July 2014, 8:21 pm

Meanwhile, Yuna was frantically putting together a bottle for little Lucas. She impatiently waited for the water to warm and carefully took the milk powder. She prepared it quickly and brought it over to Lina. Yuna's green eyes widened in surprise as she saw Lina in her fox form. She had forgotten all about the transformation that happened to Lina once the moon arose. The nature fairy approaced them quietly for she had quickly noticed that little Lucas had quieted down and was holding fox Lina tightly in his arms. Drool fell from his mouth down on Lina's snowy white fur as he sucked his thumb happily. She tiptoed to them and tried to pick up Lucas, but he began to fuss and wave his arms in form of hitting her. Yuna quickly put him down and attempted to pull Lina. Lucas's baby arms held tighter and tighter that Yuna was forced to leave Lina there. Yuna frowned and handed the bottle to Lucas. Lucas looked up at the bottle and extended his arms happily. Once he held the bottle, Lina was able to escape his arms. A few minutes later, the baby fell asleep and the nature fairy carried the tiny child to his room. Both girls made sure that he was sleeping peacefull and soundly before retreatin to the guest room and tidying everything up. A few hours later, the parents arrived and thanked them. Tired, they both headed off towards their home in the skies; Nox Animus.

-THE END-

((ooc: I hope this is 200 words... Um... btw, Lina can you get this approved? cause i can't copy and paste.. sorry T^T))

Art:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:34 pm