Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Looking for Tigers (Umb and Aay)

Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hydrianna (Water Dragon), Deniel (Takeover)
    Experience : 8500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Generation Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Looking for Tigers (Umb and Aay) - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for Tigers (Umb and Aay)

Post by Aayla 6th August 2014, 9:51 am

Zinnath wasn't exactly... chatting away. Her tongue would stick out and wave as she tasted at the air, staring at the small cat with a simple gesture of head tilts. It was very difficult for the predator not to bite down on the cat...

"Nineteen... I...I'm only... 14..."
    Her face went beat red as she suddenly say Chloe in a new light. She might claim to not be strong... but she had been a part of the water her whole life right? She'd been raised by someone who loved her... had she ever really known pain like she had? Well... honestly it would be a blessing if she didn't... but personally, she thought that, that pan was what made her who she was today.

"That... that's ok... I think it... it'll be fun... just to s...swim with another... water dragon slayer..."
    She said as she looked over to Zinnath.

"We could g... go to the calm Sea... Zinnath could take... uhm could take us there n...no problem..."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Looking for Tigers (Umb and Aay) - Page 2 Fc9659f1-c886-4f01-a734-cae0d61afbaf_zpsh3e1k6vj
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Looking for Tigers (Umb and Aay) - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for Tigers (Umb and Aay)

Post by Chloe Harken 6th August 2014, 11:23 am

Chloe was very scared and started walking with Aayla. "Uh, well.... that.... sounds.... fun.... i really... like swimming." Chloe said extremely shyly as she looked down at the ground and dripped water like crazy. "And... i... know.... i'm really... weak.... but i wanted.... to meet... dragon slayers.... to have... them... maybe... teach me... some things." Chloe said as she went completely red, embarrassed that a 14 year old was that much taller than her. "I'm sorry... for... offending... Hydrianna...." Chloe said with a small tear on her cheek.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Looking for Tigers (Umb and Aay) - Page 2 XgUWmH8
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 6th August 2014, 11:33 am

"... what do you... what do you mean? Offending Hydrianna? You didn't... come on... I don't really know what... what I can show you but we'll find out... when we get there... kay?"
    She said to the small girl as she walked up to Zinnath and gently put her hand on her nose before grabbing her shopping bags and jumping up onto Zinnath's back.

"I know that... you can fly her Gwen but... i bet Zinny's a lot faster..."
    She said with a slight smile as she motionned for Chloe to join her on the Serpents back. She really wasn't sure what a dragon slayer of the same type could teach each other... but maybe she could start the young girl off on some starter spells? depending on what she knew... she would also have to be careful that the young girl didn't encounter... well... her while they were underwater..

Looking for Tigers (Umb and Aay) - Page 2 Fc9659f1-c886-4f01-a734-cae0d61afbaf_zpsh3e1k6vj
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 6th August 2014, 11:39 am

"Well.... Hydriana.... gave her lacrima... to make a..... powerful wizard... but instead... it made.... me...." Chloe said ashamed as she cautious got on Zinnath as Gwen got on her shoulder. Chloe put on extremely red cheeks as she told about herself. When she was on the serpent she was scared but was more scared of what Aayla would do when she found out how much of a disappointment she was.

Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 6th August 2014, 2:37 pm

"Everyone starts somewhere... Don't worry"
    She said with a smile  zinnath shifted, spspreading the large Normally camouflaged against her body. She spread themthem wide before taking of into the ssky with only two heavy beats of her wings. 

They weren't so high up that  felt uncomfortable yetyet, she didn't how the other dragondragon slayer would text to riding on zinnath... She knew moron sickness was a weakness for them... Zinnath didn't  her, but it  bother her.

" before hydriana took me ...   only skill I  really knew was how to turn my body into water... "
    She explained lowly, getting a little more comfortable around the fairy tail girl.

" i cry... All the time... Even now i have a of trouble... You know.. With some practice, I know you will become better. "

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 6th August 2014, 3:51 pm

"Yeah, but.... i dont know anything but making water. I can't do.... anything really..." Chloe said quietly as she started shaking and falling over on zinnath from motion sickness. She looked like she was about to throw up until Gwen picked her up and flew her next to Aayla. Chloe smiled as she was no longer sick but instantly put on ashamed face when she got sick in the first place. "But... your not... deadweight..." Chloe said sadly.

Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 6th August 2014, 5:41 pm

Spoiler:

"You can only make water? What kind of spells do you use..? I'm more of an offensive type slayer than support... so if you'd be better at support... well I don't really know any of te slayers that can help with that..."
    She said softly. She was about to reach back and grab onto Chloe to stop her from falling when Gwen scooped her up and flew next to Zinnath. The large serpent had to slow herself down to keep up with Gwen and not leave her in the dust.

"Sorry... I don't get sick on Zinanth... so I didn't think you would... Sorry..."
    She apologized again, however it didn't matter too much as they had already covered most of the way to the calm Sea. 

Zinnath began her descent onto the beach, earning quite a few stares from the locals just enjoying the sun. She blushed but turned her back to them, pretending they just weren't there. She put her bags down on a shaded spot of the sand and flipped off her sandals.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 6th August 2014, 5:55 pm

Chloe flew on Gwen and continued to speak, "Well I am an offensive slayer..." Chloe said saddened at how weak she sounded. Eventually Chloe landed and took off the dress, revealing the swimsuit she always has on under her clothes. After she did that, she became very embarrassed as she was in her least favorite place, the beach, where her small size was most noticeable. She eventually took off her shoes and waited for Aayla to go to the water. While she waited, Gwen simply took her outfit off and climbed onto Chloe's head.

Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 6th August 2014, 10:50 pm

"Alright well... how about we start with a little race..? See that Island over there? I'll race you there."
    She offered the young girl as she took off her skirt, discarding it over her bag of belongings before removing her top and putting it there too.  She too made a habit of wearing a bathing sut underneath her clothing, what sane water slayer wouldn't? It was a plain blue one piece suit, with a few yellow stripped designs that led into the Sabertooth logo on her right chest. Now that she wasn't wearing any clothes, you could distinctly see a blue sabertooth logo, lined with a white border on her left arm. You could now also see the many scars that adorned Aayla's young body, her wrists and ankles both had scars as if there had been straps there. Down her arms were the light markings of being stricken by lightning magic, and you could faintly see the slash scars on her back. There was even what looked like a large bite mark on her right thigh. She had grown so used to them, that she herself never thought of anyone else mentionning them...

"Well, you ready? On go, 3, 2, 1, Go!"
    With that, she didn't even look back at Chloe before running into the water with a smile plastered onto her face, her body already looking clearer as her water body began to fade into the water. Once it was deep enough, she dived in, and listened closely for Chloe following her.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 7th August 2014, 7:37 am

Chloe looked at all of the scars on the sabertooth wizards body as she thought about how futile she must sound. She was wearing a bathing suit very similar to Aayla's but Chloe's had a mixture of blue and light blue colors. Chloe cautiously made her way to the water and started swimming as fast as she could. She was barely keeping up with Aayla, when BAM! The enchanted gloves on her arm fell off. This caused Chloe's arms to explode into blood and for her and the gloves to start sinking, Chloe going unconscious.

Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 7th August 2014, 9:49 am

It was only when Aayla stopped to turn and see if Chloe was following her, dd she suddenly see clouds of red blood floating up from Chloe's sinking body. Her eyes weren't wide as she swam back over to the young girl, thankfully, they hadn't made it anywhere that was very deep yet.

She didn't understand what had happened when she came up close to the girl. Her arms were gone! They just literally up and vanished! She hadn't heard any explosion, hadn't smelled anything like a shark that might have gotten too close to shore... she didn't understand what was going on!

She wrapped her arms around the girl, not caring if she got her blood all over her, and swam her back to shore.

"Gwen! What happened... I.... I don't know... we... we need to find a hospital or... or... oh my god I don't know... Zinny!"
    She called out to the Serpent who's head perked up from behind the tree their stuff was gathered against. At the smell of blood, Zinnath slithered over to the pair quickly, although the large Serpent didn't know what to do anymore than Aayla did.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 7th August 2014, 10:32 am

Chloe was knocked completely unconscious when her arms exploded. The gloves began to sink into the water as Aayla swam her to shore, with Gwen following close behind. When Chloe was layed down on the sand, Gwen instantly began to speak with urgency. "I will explain later, we need to find her gloves!" Gwen said as she instantly got in the water and started to look for the gloves. Gwen now was very serious but surprisingly calm.

Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 7th August 2014, 7:02 pm

"Who cares about the gloves! She's..."
    Before she could finish, the cat had already leaped back into the water to search for the gloves. She grit her teeth as she glanced at Zinnath before turning around and running back into the water, diving down as soon as she had the chance too.  It didn't take her long to catch up to Gwen, and even less time to dart passed her. 

"Get back to Chloe!"
    She ordered the feline, knowing just what kind of predators so much blood would attract. She swam down until she could finally see the gloves, and grabbed them, pulling them up and back towards te surface of the ocean

"What now?"
    She asked cluelessly as she swam back over to Chloe's side.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 7th August 2014, 8:11 pm

Gwen nodded when Aayla told her to go back to the surface. Gwen, like all cats, was not a big fan of water. She only swam so much because Chloe was her friend and normally would swim alone. Chloe was still on the beach with blood all around her on the sand. Gwen watched as Aayla surfaced with the gloves. Gwen instantly flew and took the gloves. She then flew right to Chloe's side and put the gloves on her bloody stubs. When the gloves touched them, all of the blood and broken limbs and bones in the water all flew back to Chloe and reassembled her arms. Chloe then woke up and sat up, surprisingly calm. "Sorry, I won't be able to control my arms for about an hour..." Chloe said extremely embarrassed at her pure weakness. "I guess I have some explaining to do..." Chloe said with red and embarrassed cheeks.

Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 7th August 2014, 9:56 pm

She didn't put up a fuss as Gwen took the gauntlets and took them to Chloe. When she placed them on, the fallen limbs brushed passed her to be reunited with the dragon slayer. She had to cover her mouth for fear of suddenly throwing up at the scene of the limbs.

However, when Chloe sat up, seemingly un phased by what happened Aayla threw herself forward and wrapped her arms around the elder dragon slayer and hugged her tightly. She didn't know what had just happened, all she knew was that she was crying again... seeing so much blood everywhere... staining their clothes, the arms severed from her body... t brought back terrifying memories she had thought she had put behind her... and the fact that she thought Chloe was dying because of her...

She couldn't even answer Chloe as the tears fell from her eyes. She just held her tightly, as if letting go would mean she would fall apart again...

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 7th August 2014, 10:12 pm

Chloe smiled and said to the younger but larger dragonslayer, "Its ok, the gloves keep my arms together." Chloe said trying to reassure the younger girl that everything is alright. She remembered what happened when she first lost her arms and how her master told her about it. She got a tear in her eye when she remembered his last words, "Its ok." Eventually Chloe began to focus on the present and helping the younger girl not cry. "Also, I would hug you but my arms are gonna be unresponsive for awhile." Chloe said happily as she smiled and meant to hug the girl.

Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 8th August 2014, 9:53 am

"I know... you said... I'm sorry...I didn't..."
    She pulled out of the hug lightly, bringing her palm up to wipe at her eyes as she attempted to look Chloe over to make sure she actually was ok.

"I...I'm so sorry... I didn't think... I didn't mean... what happened?? I don't... understand."
    She attempted to say as she continued to wipe at her eyes. Could Chloe not go into the water at all? Was it her fault she had gotten hurt? Why hadn't the girl just told her something would happen f she took her into the water.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 8th August 2014, 10:29 am

Chloe smiled and said, "Its Ok, I can go in water, I just forgot to tie the gloves to my hands." Chloe said as the Gwen sat on her head and she continued to speak, "When I was eight, I attempted the most powerful spell a water slayer can do. In the end, I was way too weak and half of my body was completely destroyed. When my mentor saw me, all he could do was give his life that my body could repair. He gave me these gloves that allow me to use my repaired arms. I still vomit blood almost everyday..." Chloe said starting to cry remembering the day her mentor died to save her.

Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 8th August 2014, 10:53 am

The most powerful spell a dragon slayer could do... did she mean dragon force..? or something else? She'd never managed to get to the point where Dragon Force was necessary but... she wasn't too sure now she wanted to try anymore...

"I'm sorry... about what happened... I didn't mean to... to hurt you... or to bring up any bad memories..."
    She said softly as she stopped cring, wiping her face and then giving a faint laugh as she wiped the tears on Chloe's face too.

"i should have asked... i'm sorry... we don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with..."
    She said gently, sitting down in the sand finally, taking a deep breath as if she hadn't been able to breath that entire time.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 8th August 2014, 2:34 pm

Chloe eventually smiled and said, "It's fine. Happens all the time." Chloe said happily as she got up with Gwen following her. "Sorry to bother you..." Chloe said as her cat started walking away from the beach realizing what an idiot she was for finding a random girl and causing her so much trouble. She wanted to learn from a dragon slayer but ended up causing nothing but trouble to one.

Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 8th August 2014, 2:53 pm

"Chloe... I'm sorry... really... uhm... Why don't you come by the guildhall sometime..? Maybe I can introduce you to Hirai... he's a... an Iron dragon slayer... im sure he'll be a lot more help than me."
    She offered the elder girl as she began to walk away. A light pout formed on the younger's lips as she watched her go. All in all, it had been exciting to think that she might have someone just like her... a water dragon slayer, and for all intents and purposes an older sister.

"We're in sky tower, behind the mountains of Crocus... you'll see a building there... and I know you'll know what to do to find us..."
    She said as she pushed herself up to her feet, the sand clinging to her still wet body as she ran over to catch up with Chloe.

"come visit... okay, Oneesan?"

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 8th August 2014, 3:08 pm

Chloe smiled and patted the girl on the head. Chloe always wanted a younger sister, and when you live alone in the ocean, she didn't have anyone. Chloe then said, "I'll visit anytime. For now, write to Fairy Tail if you need anything Oneesan." Chloe said as her and Gwen grabbed their stuff from the sand and started walking on her way back to Fairy Tail. After awhile she turned around and said, "There's plenty of people I want you to meet at Fairy Tail. So you better come visit." Chloe said smiling, "I should be back by tonight." Chloe said happy that she met someone just like her.

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 3:05 am