Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mysterious Blue Flames (Private Cathrine, Fancy Mel, Vierorin)

Cathrine
    Cathrine

Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 37.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Trick Shot Gun Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Mysterious Blue Flames (Private Cathrine, Fancy Mel, Vierorin) Empty Mysterious Blue Flames (Private Cathrine, Fancy Mel, Vierorin)

Post by Cathrine 5th August 2014, 5:16 pm

Cathrine sat in a chair next to the examination table that her team mate, Vierorin, was laying on. She could see his chest slowly rise and fall gently as he slept. The cat girl was somewhere in the Rune Knight's Intelligence Division, in one of their numerous examination rooms, waiting on a member of the magic council to arrive and decide what needed to be done about Vierorin.

Shortly after the fire mage had lost control and rampaged in a small town, he had passed out. Cathrine had brought him back to the Rune Knight Headquarters and had been instructed to take Vierorin to the Intelligence Division and await a member of the council to decided what to do next. Cathrine had done as she was told, and now awaited unknown council member.

The mage sighed to herself and thought beck to when she had seen Vierorin releasing blue fire in his sleep. Maybe I should have told someone then, the half cat thought to herself, instead of allowing him to have his secrets. Cathrine had not told anyone of this because she felt that everyone deserved some privacy, but maybe it had not been the best idea.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mysterious Blue Flames (Private Cathrine, Fancy Mel, Vierorin) KPN6oQD

Emotional Song:
    Fancy Mel
    Fancy Mel

Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Experience : 0

Mysterious Blue Flames (Private Cathrine, Fancy Mel, Vierorin) Empty Re: Mysterious Blue Flames (Private Cathrine, Fancy Mel, Vierorin)

Post by Fancy Mel 6th August 2014, 2:05 pm

One could hear the tick tack of heels on the marble floors as Mel made her way through the halls. Mel was not very excited to receive a complaint from citizens about her knights. What's more, she was now under constant watch. Especially with those involved in her current background activities. She was very stressed out. "How many times have I briefed and debriefed and signed paper work for these people? What is it going to take you guys to stop with the reckless behav--" She came around the corner to find her two rune knights. Her eyes opened wide. She rushed over to Vierorin and then looked at Catherine. "What is going on here?"

Mel looked at Catherine and stomped on the ground forming a solar system on the floor. "And tell me the truth, or else I will be forced to pull it out of you." Mel glared at Catherine.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fancy Mel's Themes:
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Bearer of the Titans Seal
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Magic of The Azure Flame Titan, Frircoras
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Mysterious Blue Flames (Private Cathrine, Fancy Mel, Vierorin) Empty Re: Mysterious Blue Flames (Private Cathrine, Fancy Mel, Vierorin)

Post by Vierorin 6th August 2014, 2:44 pm

Zekkaria had placed herself at a elevated spot in the room to try and avoid any possible interrogation attempts from the other Rune Knights about what transpired at Quanny Village. She was tired from the endless questions Cathrine and asked on the way back, although she had not answered any of them. She simply stood at her spot, closely watching Vierorin as he laid there unconscious. She tilt her head thinking to herself for a moment, when suddenly a woman rushed in and asked what was going on.

Zekkaria looked their way in annoyance and turned around a bit to make it seem like she was uninterested of what was going on. She sat there for a moment and sighed, "I wonder if... I had sent someone with him that day... that... they both may have been saved from this fate..." She then glanced slightly over at Vierorin's direction who seemed to start having a nightmare...

Vierorin laid there starting to wince from the nightmare he began to have, You can't keep me contained forever boy... I will find my way out again...

Cathrine
    Cathrine

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cathrine 6th August 2014, 4:07 pm

Cathrine could hear the clack of high heels as a magic council member approached the examination room. The half cat braced herself for the barrage of question that would surly follow. However when Fancy Mel entered the room, she asked just one, what happened.

Cathrine's ears and tail drooped out of fear when Fancy Mel summoned a solar system. "Well," Cathrine said in a shaking voice, "I am not entirely sure. Vierorin and I were on a mission we received from a sheriff of Quanny Village. Bandits had invaded the village and Vierorin and I went to stop them. We got there and the fighting started," Cathrine hesitated at this part, "We were losing the fight and Vierorin was hit by the leader of the bandits with a fire spell. After that his arm grew huge and discolored. Vierorin started to rampage through the town until he passed out at which point his arm returned to normal, that is all I remember." Cathirne sighed when she had finished. She hoped that this was enough of an explanation for the council member.

Emotional Song:
    Fancy Mel
    Fancy Mel

Player 

Post by Fancy Mel 8th September 2014, 12:32 pm

Mel sighed and held her hands to her side then looked at Vierorin. "Take him to the infirmary." She said. She walked with everyone to the first aid area of the barracks. "Do you know when he's going to come to?" She asked. She didn't want to dig into Vierorin's memories like she had done with others during her lifetime of experiments. It would be a pain for both Catherine and Mel to see the memories at the same time. Maybe things would be best to leave them alone this time and find out on her own eventually. "You seem to be closest to him Rune Knight. Would you know exactly what would cause this?"

Fancy Mel's Themes:
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vierorin 8th September 2014, 4:34 pm

Zekkaria made a few clicking sounds as she listened to the conversation the Magic Council member and Cathrine, when she heard the Magic Council members order to bring Vierorin to the Infirmary, she sighed and watched as they put Vierorin onto a stretched and carried out of the room, She then silently took off and flew in silence behind the magic council member and Cathrine listening to the conversation, they were having, after hearing the question on when Vierorin may awaken, she sighed and then whispered to herself, “Knowing how long it has been since the transformation ended… and the shock his power might cause… I would estimate not much longer…” Zekkaria blinked a bit as she flew thinking to herself, still regretting the order she had given that day as she watched Vierorin wince and squirm in his sleep. When she heard the magic Council members question to Catherin, Zekkaria actually stopped to try and make sure she didn’t make any noise, she knew Catherine had no idea of who really was in Vierorin, nor the scope of the dangers Frircoras currently presented with his current mood. If only… if only I didn’t give that order… Zekkaria dropped a little from the sudden drop in her mood, "This is such a mess..." Suddenly she refocused herself when she noticed she might be drawing to much attention to herself and quickly flew underneath the stretcher Vierorin was on and anchored herself to sit upside-down on it.

Cathrine
    Cathrine

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cathrine 9th September 2014, 6:33 pm

Cathrine was glad that Miss Mel was not angry about her lack of answers. The half cat relaxed noticeably when the council member turned her attention to Vierorin and had him sent to the infirmary.

When Miss Mel asked when Vierorin would awaken, Cathrine gave the council member an uncertain look. "Umm, I am not quiet sure Miss Mel, he is normally a very sound sleeper, and after all he has been through It could take a while."

When asked about what could of caused the fire mage's sudden change, Cathrine frowned for a moment before answering. "I think that is has something to do with his magic, I have seen him releasing blue flames in his sleep before. He denied it, saying that he would not lost control like that. I was not sure what was happening at the time but i believe that it has something to be with his... changing during our fight."

Emotional Song:
    Fancy Mel
    Fancy Mel

Player 

Post by Fancy Mel 22nd September 2014, 8:00 pm

Mel nodded. "Hmm..." She immediately looked under the stretcher and saw nothing. She smiled and looked at Catherine. "Let's look at this way. When something is buried, I will find it. No matter how deep it is or how hidden. The word will ALWAYS get to me. That's why I was chosen for this chair. No one can hide anything from me." She held her hand up and a couple of medics appeared. "He's going to need smelling salt." A medic nodded and handed her a bowl. "Alright... One of you help me lean him forward." A medic held Vierorin's body up then she put the bowl in front of his face. "If you don't wake up from this, then there is definitely something wrong with you."

She looked at Catherine. "If there is one thing I value the most here, it's your lives. When you guys put yourself in so much danger for the sake of my orders or the Chairman's orders, it worries me." She smiled and looked at Catherine. "All of my soldiers have the right to question any order they see as immoral." Mel said those words, she knew that later on in her life these same words would come back and bite her in the butt.

Fancy Mel's Themes:
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vierorin 22nd September 2014, 9:01 pm

Zekkaria jumped a bit when she saw The Magic Council member look below the stretcher, seemingly stare right at her and then stood back up, she sighed, Did she not notice me… wait how did she not notice me?... Zekkaria sat there for a moment, listening to what was being said, when she heard the Word Smelling salts she tensed, they are going to wake him up now?? Frircoras residule consciousness may still be there.. Zekkaria suddenly flew up and around and tackled the bowl knocking it out of their hands, “Do not wake him up just yet! His mental state may not be completely back to normal! As well as numerous other things!" Zekkaria had said this with a faint growl in her voice her eyes squinting, glaring at the two women before her.

Cathrine
    Cathrine

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cathrine 5th October 2014, 5:31 pm

Cathrine smiled when Miss Mel hinted that she would be able to learn what had caused Vierorin to change. Even if she did not like to show it, Cathrine did not like to see her teammate suffer like he had.

The half cat watched as Mel used smelling salts to try and wake the fire mage up. When the council member said that she cared for the Rune Knights, Cathrnie smiled and nodded. "I for one, trust you. You have yet to get me or Vierorin into any more danger then we should expect."

When Zekkaria told Mel not to awaken Vierorin yet, Cathrine crossed her arms and frowned at the insect. "Well Zekkaria, if you have some information why don't you tell us?" Normally Cathrine was polite with Zekkaria, but recently she had been very secretive, and hinting that there was something that she was not telling her or Vierorin, and it was starting to make Cathrine angry.

Emotional Song:
    Fancy Mel
    Fancy Mel

Player 

Post by Fancy Mel 8th October 2014, 12:34 pm

Mel's hand flew as her smelling salts landed on the ground. She looked at the bug. "Ew... It's a bug!" Mel waved her hand around to slap it out of the room. She absolutely hated bugs. Wait... This bug had information she needed. She slipped a hand into her pocket and took out a sort of pillow case like outfit that looked like a cat with bat wings. She immediately slipped it onto the bug. "Now you're all cute and gaudy... Just like me. I can speak to you now." Mel said poking the outfit with a giggle. "You have more information on this than I know. If you have something you want to say,"Mel said with a glare. "Say it."

In all of her years of life, Mel for once felt dumbfounded. She never ran into a bug like this before. She fought the urge to dissect the poor thing and she had also fought the urge of the curiosity in her to wake up Vierorin. The fact that there was something she had never seen before in the millenia she spent alive made her want to wake him up even more.

Fancy Mel's Themes:
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vierorin 8th October 2014, 6:34 pm

Zekkaria skillfully evaded the magic council member’s attempts to swat her away, when suddenly the woman stopped when a thought seemingly crossed her mind. Suddenly she reached into one of her pockets and pulled out a small pillow case and put it on Zekkaria, she let out a small hiss out of displeasure, however when she heard both of the Magic Council Member’s and Catherins remark she sighed and attempted to take off the ridiculous pillow case but couldn’t, “If you want a proper explanation… I guess I have no choice… Follow me…” Zekkaria then jumped off Vierorin and started scurrying down the hall, “And one of you Rune Knights, find someone who can use the magic known as Archive, it will be needed.”  The group of Rune Knights jumped a bit and reluctantly nodded.

After a bit, of walking out of the barracks and into a large unoccupied training hall, with Vierorin in tow, “Alright before I begin, someone get this ridiculous thing off me!” She blurted out, slowly a Rune knight came over and took it off, “Thank you, I know you don’t like my appearance, but I am sure you don’t want to see that thing of yours destroyed…” Zekkaria then waited a moment, and then said “Give me some space please, you won’t want to be by me for this next part…” She waited for everyone to move away from her, she then nodded and closed her eyes, Suddenly she started to grow in size, at first it was slow but then it quickly accelerated until she met her full size.

Zekkaria now stood four meters tall, six meters wide, and five meters long, she opened her eyes and studied the group before her, “First off… I am no bug, I am infact a living Elemental from a Dimension that is essentially a elemental Plane. As to the reason I am here… will be explained shortly…” Zekkaria then turned to look at the Rune Knight who had reported to have Archive, “Open up a live map feed of Minstrel’s North western Canyon network, or… what used to be a canyon Network,” After a moment the Rune Knight managed to bring up the area on his Archive display Zekkaria had requested and was shocked for a moment, “Enlarge it for everyone to see…” The Rune Knight then enlarged the display, showing an area that should only be seen around a recently erupted Volcano, what used to be a canyon, looked more like a series of hills of hardened molten rock. In the distance, a few mountain tops  have been seemingly melted off, the apparent level of destruction was near indescribable in terms of the area that was effected, or the damage to the area. “This… is ground Zero…”

OOC Note: The enviromental damage displayed on the screen is extremely extensive, massive craters through out the area, mountain tops missing, an entire Canyon melted down into a hill landscape, as well as rows on the ground(where a high heat beam attack would have hit)

Cathrine
    Cathrine

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cathrine 16th October 2014, 7:00 pm

Cathrine watch, hardly able to hold in her laughter, as miss Mel put a cute pillow case onto Zekkaria's head. The insect looked rediculus, more comical then cute, and Cathrine shook her head as Mel questioned Zekkaria.

The half cat followed the insect to one of the training halls, curious about what the insect could possibly need could need both the space and an Archive mage to explain. Cathrine was a little surprised when Zekkaria grew to her full size. The half cat had seen her true size before, but she still thought of her as an insect, not a huge elemental.

Cathrine listened intently as the elemental explained what she was and where she came from. As fascinating as Cathrine found this, she almost completely forgot all of it when she saw the destruction displayed on the arcive screen, what Zekkaria called "Ground Zero". "What caused that?" Cathrine asked in a astonished voice. The half cat had never seen that much devastation, not even her father's cannon could cause that much damage in one shot.

Emotional Song:
    Fancy Mel
    Fancy Mel

Player 

Post by Fancy Mel 7th November 2014, 10:04 pm

Mel looked around. Her eyes thinned. This was definitely going to be an issue in the Rune Knights. If this was done by Vierorien, the next chairman would be very upset. She looked at the two worried. "This is not good..." Mel said as she looked at the scenery. Sadly this area was not of the Earthland around her. She was not happy about this. She couldn't find out for herself through the trees. "Where exactly are we?"

Fancy Mel's Themes:
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vierorin 11th November 2014, 8:55 pm

Zekkaria grimly watched the shocked expressions in the room as they looked upon the Archive monitor. She took a glance at it again and sighed, My biggest mistake of my lifespan… letting him go alone… if only they let him back through… why didn’t they try and reason with him…? Zekkaria snapped out of it when Catherine had asked what cause it, Zekkaria sighed and looked at the young girl with her glowing eyes. “This tragedy… as you all might call it… happened Seven years ago… by this worlds time. You see someone had managed to open a portal to our dimension, we sent our best Guardian out to find out the situation and stop it… However none of us knew the extent of what was going on… nor are we any closer to knowing, or atleast I am not…” She paused for a moment, “And to answer your question Catherine, Its best to address him as Who, and not what… especially considering his current state of mind.” Zekkaria took a deep breath before continuing, “The Guardian we sent out, His Name is Frircoras, a legendary Guardian from the fire Realm, also known as the Azure Flame Titan, whose flames burn so hot they are azure is color. After we sent him for that situation, we lost contact with him, and when a scout finally arrived at the disturbance site… the portal was gone and there was no sign of Frircoras…”

Zekkaria lowered herself a bit, she was still sad about this next part, “A fair amount of time past, a few months by your time I’d reckon, we had managed to use the residual energies from the portal to send me through to look for Frircoras… I didn’t expect what I saw however… if we knew what kind of world this was we would not have sent Frircoras to the portal. He has the very potential to resculpt a nation if he got mad enough… so my mission turned into locating and containing Frircoras…”

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 7:34 am