Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To Earthland and Beyond!(Cathrine and Vierorin)

Vierorin
    Vierorin

Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Bearer of the Titans Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Magic of The Azure Flame Titan, Frircoras
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To Earthland and Beyond!(Cathrine and Vierorin) Empty To Earthland and Beyond!(Cathrine and Vierorin)

Post by Vierorin 20th June 2014, 11:01 pm

Vieroin let out the biggest sigh of his life… for some crazy reason, Cathrine had decided to drag him along to get them both a passport, How do I get myself into these situations… Vierorin then was reminded of his other companion… the odd elemental bug whose name was Zekkaria who had decided to perch herself on his head. Zekkaria had been watching and studying the crowd being quiet for once. He then sighed and looked at his fearless leader, He glared at her for a moment and then asked, “Can you please explain to me why we are getting our passports when we are part of the Rune Knights?”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cathrine
    Cathrine

Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 37.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Trick Shot Gun Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To Earthland and Beyond!(Cathrine and Vierorin) Empty Re: To Earthland and Beyond!(Cathrine and Vierorin)

Post by Cathrine 21st June 2014, 4:19 pm

Cathrine was a little annoyed that she had to stand it in heat and wait for a passport. The half cat had traveled across Earthland without one and had never seen the point in having one bu now that she was in the Rune Knights, a very official organization it was necessary. After Vierorin had asked his question, Cathrine gave hims an annoyed look. "DO you really think that we will only be working in Fiore? We have allies and enemies, or problems are not just limited to this country." this was only part of the reason that Cathrine wanted a passport. She also wanted one so that she could travel back to Joya to see her mother one day.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

To Earthland and Beyond!(Cathrine and Vierorin) KPN6oQD

Emotional Song:
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To Earthland and Beyond!(Cathrine and Vierorin) Empty Re: To Earthland and Beyond!(Cathrine and Vierorin)

Post by Vierorin 21st June 2014, 4:50 pm

Vierorin glared at Cathrine for a moment failing to notice Zekkaria turning around for her pincers could reach one of his ears. She pinched his ear hard and said, “Foolish boy, Cathrine is right, although we are in the Defense Division, we may be sent to other countries, also it may be a good idea for vacation ideas!” Vierorin had jumped when she pinched his ear and had tried to get Zekkaria off his head, however this failed and she clamped down harder. “Ow, That may be true Zekkaria, but you don’t need to pinch my ear all the time! Also for the last time my name is Vierorin!” Zekkaria emitted clicking sounds, Vierorin had come to learn this sound was her laughing, “I won’t call you by your name until you have earned my respect, and I will keep pinching your ear to keep you in line, now move forward!” Vierorin sighed and walked forward, he didn’t know who was worse at this point, the bug or Cathrine.

Cathrine
    Cathrine

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cathrine 21st June 2014, 9:12 pm

Cathrine chuckled to her self at how the two were bickering. Cathrine liked the insect, she seemed like a responsible being, unlike her companion. Cathrine walked forwards and as the line moved. Cathrine let out a yelp as a person behind her steped on her tail Cathrine glared at the little kid before saying "So, Zekkaria was it, why are you following Vierorin around? A being such as yourself probably has other things that you could be doing, but instead you are following an irresponsible fire mage around." Cathrine smiled at Vierorin, "I mean that in the best possible way."

Emotional Song:
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vierorin 21st June 2014, 9:29 pm

Vierorin growled a bit at Cathrines comment but then listened for Zekkaria’s response. The little bug had released her hold on Vierorin’s ear hand had started to stare at Cathrine, “Hmmm He may or may not help me find someone I am looking for… but that is all I shall say on that subject.” A few static sparks came off her abdomen Vierorin then sighed and said, “Why do I feel like it’s for your own twisted amusement…” Vierorin then walked up to the desk and handed the clerk his paperwork after a few moments and an odd look from the clerk, he stamped the passport and handed to Vierorin. He nodded in thanks and then turned to Cathrine, “I will meet back up with ya at the city gates, Cya Later!” He then took off trying to make sure he could get away but was stopped when Zekkaria jumped of him and blasted him with a shot of water to knock him down, “You will never learn, will you boy?”

Cathrine
    Cathrine

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cathrine 22nd June 2014, 11:11 am

Cathrine was not surprised when Vierorin tried to run away, again. The half cat laughed a little when Zekkaria blasted the fire mage with water as he tried to run. She turned to the clerk and gave him an apologetic smile, "Sorry about my friend sir, he can be a bit of a... hand full." She then handed the man her paperwork and passport. He looked it over before giving her a skeptical look. Cathrine had been afraid of this, while her ears and tail were not unheard of, they were not very common in Fiore. She gave the man another smile and asked, "Is there a problem sir?" "I suppose not," the man said as he stamped the passport. "have a nice day miss." With that the half cat grabbed Vierorin and walked out of the passport office.

Emotional Song:

Post by Guest 22nd June 2014, 11:23 am

Approved

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 3:57 am