Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Entrance of a duo (Cathrine/Vierorin intro open to RKs and MC)

Cathrine
    Cathrine

Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 37.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Trick Shot Gun Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Entrance of a duo (Cathrine/Vierorin intro open to RKs and MC) Empty Entrance of a duo (Cathrine/Vierorin intro open to RKs and MC)

Post by Cathrine June 5th 2014, 4:20 am

Cathrine looked at the entrance to the Rune Knights headquarters, feeling a mixture of excitement and nervousness. She had spent the last year traveling towards this place, but now that the half cat was here, she was not sure if she was ready. What if they don't like me, what if i am not strong enough what if... no I need to stop thinking like that. With a shake of her head Cathrine was rid of those distracting toughs, and walked up to the imposing stone doors.

The whole time that Cathrine was doing this, she had a tight grip on Vierorin's arm. The fire mage had tried to lose Cathrine more then once on the way here, and she did not feel like chaseing after him again.

Cathrine hesidently opened the doors with her right hand, and walked inside. "Hello," she said, "We would like to join the Rune Knights."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Entrance of a duo (Cathrine/Vierorin intro open to RKs and MC) KPN6oQD

Emotional Song:
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Bearer of the Titans Seal
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Magic of The Azure Flame Titan, Frircoras
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Entrance of a duo (Cathrine/Vierorin intro open to RKs and MC) Empty Re: Entrance of a duo (Cathrine/Vierorin intro open to RKs and MC)

Post by Vierorin June 5th 2014, 5:09 am

Vierorin tried to get away from this crazy cat girl one more time but failed. He sighed and looked at the girl "Do I have any say in this??" He didn't noticed they had already arrived he was to busy trying to get away from Cathrin. Vierorin finally managed to break free of her grip but tripped over himself and fell on his face, Oww....I didn't mean for that to happen....

Vierorin then pushed himself off the ground and saw the doors had been shut behind him....Dang it...so much for my grand exit... Vierorin stood up and dusted off his pants... "Why did I even bother waking up today...."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gemma
    Gemma

Bluting

Bluting

Moderator- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 3750

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hemokenisis
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Entrance of a duo (Cathrine/Vierorin intro open to RKs and MC) Empty Re: Entrance of a duo (Cathrine/Vierorin intro open to RKs and MC)

Post by Gemma June 7th 2014, 2:16 am

Gemma was sitting atop her perch, high on one of the multiple spiraling staircases in the large headquarters when an annoying sound took her out of her thoughts. She raised her head up, throwing a glance to where he sound originated from in time to see the door close and one girl standing proudly with another person which seemed to have faceplanted behind her.

The sudden entrance caused some discussion among the present Knights and the growing noise in the hall made Gemma flinch in distaste. Making her way down the stairs, she decided to go see the new arrivals. "May I help you?" she asked curiously, taking in their appearance.

T H E M E  
    Cathrine
    Cathrine

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cathrine June 7th 2014, 4:23 am

Cathrine looked at the person who greeted her and Vierorin. The half cat gave her a small smile before saying, "Well, my friend and I would like to join the Rune Knights." Cathrine could not help but let some of her excitement come out in her voice. "I myself have been wanting to join for quite some time, but my friend Vierorin  here I had to umm... convince to join."

Emotional Song:
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vierorin June 7th 2014, 4:49 am

Vierorin jumped a bit when he noticed he was surround by a number of people, I gotta control my heat output.... He took a few deep breathes getting his unstable magic under control at least for this moment in time. Vierorin then noticed that they had been addressed by an important looking woman. Vierorin gave Cathrine a quick glaring glance while she was distracted, Why do I get into these situations.... He sighed and then said, "Well... I was dragged here... and... I guess I have to join the Rune Knights as well..." He said that last bit under his breath, he did not feel it was a good idea to get him into the Rune Knights but it appeared he had no say in the matter.

Gemma
    Gemma

Bluting

Bluting

Moderator- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 3750

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hemokenisis
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gemma June 9th 2014, 3:53 am

Gemma turned her head first towards the young girl, cringing slightly at her enthusiastic voice, but listening to her words carefully nonetheless. It wasn't often that Gemma came to the Rune Knight's stronghold, but the Council was required to make some kind of appearances for morale purposes or some other useless things. "Well, I am not in charge of the Knights- but I could definitely redirect you towards someone who can enlist you. We are always happy for any ... man power we can get" she said, a small smile on her face.

She then turned to look at the girls friend who seemed to have come along for the ride- unwillingly. His voice was low but her enhanced slayer hearing picked it up "You shouldn't do things you don't want to do, you know. The Gods didn't create us with such a short lifespan to waste it on things we don't wish. If you want to join I'll be glad to help- you'll be ensuring the right balance among this world- but do it because you want it" she said in a casual voice, pushing her glasses back up.

T H E M E  
    Fancy Mel
    Fancy Mel

Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Experience : 0

Post by Fancy Mel June 11th 2014, 5:07 am

"So we're that desperate that we are taking in Knights with out a basic training?" A voice called out behind the knights. It was none other than Melissa Sewell. She stood in the open walk way with her hands crossed. The gaudy dressed mage shook her head. She uncrossed her mitten sleeved arms. Then began to walk up to the two. Her pink clog styled mary jane shoes tapped across the floors. She wore a pink one piece over all dress with a blouse and mitten sleeves under it. She wore a blue ribbon in the collar of her shirt, but what was the most prominent thing everyone knew her by was her hat and hair. Mel's hat had a rabbit's face on the top of it where the ears poked out like her own. There was a huge green bow on the back of the hat poking out from all the pink she wore. She looked at the mages that stood before and smiled. Her hair was up in two large corkscrew buns. "I am Fancy Mel, fourth chair of Military Police. It's a pleasure to meet you too. So if you would like to be in a foundation of mages that are not liked by even the legal guilds.... I would like to know why you two would put yourselves into this type of circumstance."

Fancy Mel's Themes:
    Cathrine
    Cathrine

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cathrine June 13th 2014, 10:48 pm

Cathrine, like Gemma, had heard what Vierorin had said due to her cat like hearing. She gave the fire mage a stern look, saying "We both know you need the job!"

Cathrine was a little taken aback when another member of the magic council came to greet her and Vierorin. Her tail started to shake back and forth excitedly when the women asked why Cathrine and Vierorin wanted to join the Rune Knights. "Well miss Mel, my father was a once a Rune Knight, and he told me stories about protecting the people of Fiore. I always wanted loved those stories." Cathrine paused for a second, and a tear came to her eyes as she continued. "When my father... passed away a few years ago, I decided to become a rune knight." Cathrine decided to leave out exactly where she was from, just in case it caused complications.

Emotional Song:
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vierorin June 13th 2014, 11:48 pm

Vierorin jumped a bit when not just one, but both of them heard what he had said, So much for private comments... Vierorin ignored Cathrine's comment and paid attention to what the person who was helping them said, I shouldn't do things... I don't want to?... well that is easy to say if you don't put out a ton of heat...

Vierorin then noticed another person walking up to them, she introduced herself as Fancy Mel, the fourth chair of Military police, Military...police... wait she is in charge of the Rune Knights?!?! Vierorin was taken aback for a moment, and when she had inquired as to why he came, he pointed at Cathrine and said, "The reason I am here... well I kinda got dragged here by force..." he said while pointing to Cathrine.

Current date/time is May 10th 2024, 9:20 am