Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Start of a...Partnership?(Private: Cathrine and Vierorin)

Vierorin
    Vierorin

Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Bearer of the Titans Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Magic of The Azure Flame Titan, Frircoras
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Start of a...Partnership?(Private: Cathrine and Vierorin) Empty Start of a...Partnership?(Private: Cathrine and Vierorin)

Post by Vierorin Mon 2 Jun 2014 - 16:53

Vierorin was laying down on top of a rock outcropping, So....peaceful... He thought this to himself, half asleep. Vierorin had been laying there for a few hours now resting from his travels. He had been trying to find work across Fiore, which was hard for him, not only because he was fourteen years old, but because he constantly put out a large amount of heat. However today his luck was about to change.

He lazily sat up when he noticed five Vulcans rushing at him, "What do you want you stupid....monkeys?" Vierorin suddenly stood up when he noticed the Vulcans had grabbed some nearby rocks and started to throw them at him. "Can't I get a good nap you monkeys?!?" Vierorin jumped into the air, and then said "Azure Flame Bomb!" Azure Flames came out of his body and formed a fireball between both of his hands. After he formed it he threw it down in the middle of the group of Vulcans. It created a massive explosion on impact, Vierorin landed back on the rock outcropping sat down and nodded.Stupid monkeys...ruined a good nap... Vierorin then laid back down and waited for the smoke cloud to clear so he could watch the clouds go by.
    Cathrine
    Cathrine

Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 37.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Trick Shot Gun Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Start of a...Partnership?(Private: Cathrine and Vierorin) Empty Re: Start of a...Partnership?(Private: Cathrine and Vierorin)

Post by Cathrine Mon 2 Jun 2014 - 17:57

Cathrine was walking through the forest on the eastern side of Magnolia, enjoying the warmth of the sun. She had been stuck on a train for hours, and it felt nice to be out in the open air once again.

As she walked down the forest path, the young half cat heard what sounded like an explosion. Her ears flattened against her head for a second, and she put her right hand to the chain that carried her gun charms. After a moment, she calmed down and released her grip on the guns. Cathrine decided that she should investigate what was happening, and see what had caused it, just in case it was a dark mage.

Cathrine cautiously crept through the brush, using what her mother had taught her, until she came to a small clearing with a rocky outcropping. Apon the rocks was a small teen, he could not be any older then she was. He was just lying their, apparently relaxing. However there was a crater infront of him, smoldering.

The half cat put her right hand to her chain and said, "Weapon transformation, Revolver." The small charm at her waist transformed into a full sized gun in a small flash of light. She placed both hand on the grip and slowly walked out of the woods, keeping her gun aimed at the mysterious man. "Put your hands up!" Cathrine said in a confident voice.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Start of a...Partnership?(Private: Cathrine and Vierorin) KPN6oQD

Emotional Song:
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Start of a...Partnership?(Private: Cathrine and Vierorin) Empty Re: Start of a...Partnership?(Private: Cathrine and Vierorin)

Post by Vierorin Mon 2 Jun 2014 - 18:07

Vierorin smiled a bit as the smoke cleared and he could watch some of the clouds go by. However this moment was short lived when he heard a girls voice say something, "Put your hands up!" Vierorin sighed, and lazily turned his head to look at the person who had just said that."Huh?" She was a cat person, not to much older than he was, however...she was pointing a revolver straight at him. "First I have to defend my napping time from some monkeys and now you?... What does a guy have to do get a good rest around here?..." He had laid there the entire time not even budging his arms, he was in a lazy mood...and just wanted to sleep.
    Cathrine
    Cathrine

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cathrine Mon 2 Jun 2014 - 19:06

Cathrine's tail started to swish back and forth in frustration. She did not like to be dismissed like this, especially by some random kid. "I said, hands up!" Cathrine fired a shot from her revolver about a foot from where he was laying. She did not like fireing at people when she did not know who they were, but Cathrine intended to findout what had happened here and what his roll in it was.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Emotional Song:
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vierorin Mon 2 Jun 2014 - 19:22

Vierorin jumped a bit when she shot a warning shot at him, "I said, Hands up!" Vierorin looked at the young woman, Something tells me I am not going to get my nap today... Vierorin sighed and sat up and spun around so that he was facing the woman who still had her gun pointed at him. Vierorin glared at the young woman for a moment before letting out a giant yawn. "Do you always shoot at someone who is simply trying to take a nap? geeze....You are just about as bad as the Vulcans I just chased off...." Vierorin stretched a bit and refocused his gaze on the young woman in front of him, "Look I am not looking for trouble....I just was laying here to get some rest..."

Cathrine
    Cathrine

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cathrine Mon 2 Jun 2014 - 19:52

Cathrine sighed and let the revolver fall to her right side. Once again she had been a little to hasty when assessing the situation. If he had been a dark mage he would have attacked her by now. "Sorry about that," Cathrine said her ears and tail sagging a little as she said so, "Its been a long day and I guess I was a little quick to shot." the half cat walked up the the mage and offered her hand, despite the amount of heat coming from him. He must be a fire mage, Cathrine thought to herself. "So," she asked to break the awkward silence that she had created, "where are you headed?"

Emotional Song:
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vierorin Mon 2 Jun 2014 - 20:25

Vierorin nodded at her when she apologized for her actions earlier. "Its fine, I am sure you didn't mean anything bad" He was taken aback when, she had reached her hand out to offer a handshake, Can she not feel the heat I am putting out...? He grinned at the thought, someone who was finally unhindered by the extreme amount of heat he put out. He accepted her offer for a handshake without worrying about the chances of him burning her by accident(his hand is extremely hot).

After a moment he responded to her question, "No not really, I roam around trying to find work, I had taken a small break here from my travels and tried to get a nap in...until those darn monkeys came around"

Cathrine
    Cathrine

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cathrine Tue 3 Jun 2014 - 18:44

Cathrine winced a little as the fire mage took her hand. His skin was hotter then she had been expecting, and it almost hurt to touch. When the mage said that he was going to nowhere in particular, Cathrine's eyes lit up. She had not traveled with others in several months, and she could use some company on the way to the Rune Knight head quarters. "So if you are not going anywhere right now why don't you come with me"

Emotional Song:
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vierorin Tue 3 Jun 2014 - 19:37

Vierorin winced he noticed the girl had flinched when he had shaken her hand, I guess she isn't resistant to my heat output... Vierorin sighed, and laid back in dissapointment, then he heard her question, he thought for a moment and then responded, "Hmmmm....That depends...where are you headed....and also...what is your name miss?"

Cathrine
    Cathrine

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cathrine Wed 4 Jun 2014 - 7:23

Tthe name's Cathrine," the half cat said with a smile, "and I'm going to the Rune Knights HQ. I want to become a Rune Knight." She looked the fire mage over briefly and noticed that his cloths were a little tattered and dirty. "and from the looks of it you could use a place to live and work, why don't you join with me?" after a moment she remembered that she also did not know his name. "Sorry, what's your name?"

Emotional Song:
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vierorin Wed 4 Jun 2014 - 22:37

Vierorin was taken aback when she invited him to join to come with her to join the Rune Knights. Vierorin quickly turned around and laid back down on the rock. "Nope! Rune Knights are far to rigid for a guy like me!" He closed his eyes and started to try and doze off again. "The name is Vierorin by the way..."

Cathrine
    Cathrine

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cathrine Wed 4 Jun 2014 - 23:42

Catherine's tail started to twitch with irritation.  How dare he insalt the Rune Knights and her by refusing her offer? She grabbed the fire mage's arm, ignoring the pain,  and pulled him to his feet. "You are coming with me," Cathrine said as she started walking in the direction of Era. "I'm sure that the Rune Knights could use a Mage you, and like I said," Cathrine add, "you need a place to live and work."

Emotional Song:

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024 - 9:33