Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Find those Puppies!(Job Cathrine and Vierorin)

Vierorin
    Vierorin

Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Bearer of the Titans Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Magic of The Azure Flame Titan, Frircoras
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Find those Puppies!(Job Cathrine and Vierorin) Empty Find those Puppies!(Job Cathrine and Vierorin)

Post by Vierorin 21st June 2014, 5:52 pm

Vierorin was taking a nap under a tree in one of the park areas, he had managed to sneak away from both Zekkaria and Cathrine. They had come to Magnolia on a very easy, very tedious job, to catch a litter of puppies that had gotten out and was now somewhere in Magnolia. He was worn out a bit from having to suppress his heat output on a regular basis, so he was doing his best to rest for the moment.

Vierorin had a grim expression on his face as he slept, I want…. I want… to kill… Boy… let me out… LET ME OUT FOR I CAN GET MY REVENGE! He kept hearing that being said in the nightmare he was having. A azure aura started to appear above him, everyone who had seen this tried to ignore it due to the ominous feeling it created in them. You can’t keep me locked away forever!! Vierorin wimpered a bit, but did not wake up from his nightmare.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cathrine
    Cathrine

Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 37.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Trick Shot Gun Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Find those Puppies!(Job Cathrine and Vierorin) Empty Re: Find those Puppies!(Job Cathrine and Vierorin)

Post by Cathrine 22nd June 2014, 1:05 pm

Cathrine sighed as she looked for her partner Veirorin. She had found a job for them to do where it was unlikely for him to set something of fire, all that the two of them had to do was find seven puppies that had escape from their owners house. Cathrine had been talking to the women that owned the puppies when Vierorin had escaped, and now she had to find the fire mage before he set something else on fire.

She came to a nearby park and saw the familiar blue glow of Vierorin's magic. She came over to the source of the light and found him lying on the ground with his fire surrounding him like an aura.

The fire mage seemed to be having a nightmare, he had a distressed look on his face and was thrashing about a little. "Vierorin, wake up." Cathrine said, a little worried for her friend, when he did not respond, she said again in a louder voice, "Vierorin, WAKE UP!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Find those Puppies!(Job Cathrine and Vierorin) KPN6oQD

Emotional Song:
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Find those Puppies!(Job Cathrine and Vierorin) Empty Re: Find those Puppies!(Job Cathrine and Vierorin)

Post by Vierorin 22nd June 2014, 3:03 pm

Vierorin kept on sleeping unaware of Cathrines attempts to wake him, I want out boy… I WANT OUUUUUUT!!! Those last words roared throughout his mind, which made Vierorin wake up suddenly. When he did this he sat up suddenly and sat there for a moment with a blank stare trying to figure out what was going on around him. He then turned to Cathrine who was standing by him, “Oh hi there Cathrine, are we good to go find the puppies now?” He lazily rubbed his right eye, when Zekkaria flew down and landed on Vierorin’s head, she then clamped down hard on his left ear with both pincers, “When will you learn that you can’t sleep while you are on the job!” She had said this with a high degree of concern in her voice. Vierorin managed to shake her of his head for a moment, “Alright alright, I get it Zekakaria I am ready to start the job when you two are.”

Cathrine
    Cathrine

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cathrine 22nd June 2014, 4:16 pm

Cathrine was a little concerned for her teammate, he looked like he was having nightmares, but woke up like nothing had happened. However she decided that this discussion would have to wait, just as Zekkaria had said, they were on a mission and even though it was not a life or death situation, it was still important. "Alright, the owner of the puppies said that all of the puppies have name tags on their collars." She pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to Vierorin. "Here is a list of names. Now normilly it would be a good idea for us to split up and cover more ground..." She trailed off before finishing.

Ever since she was a little girl, Cathrine and dogs had not gotten along. They would growl at her, bark at her and even chase her. She was afraid that she would never be able to find the puppies if she went off by her self, but she did not want to tell Vierorin this. "But I don't want you to catch something on fire while I'm gone." Cathrine did not sound very convincing.

Emotional Song:
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vierorin 22nd June 2014, 5:24 pm

Vierorin sighed when he heard Cathrine’s last comment, “Can you have some faith in my ability to control my magic… I ain’t a newbie when it comes to using it ya know…” Zekkaria made a few clicking sounds from hearing Vierorin’s comment. He then shook his head and said, “Hey Zekkaria, could you help us out by looking in the air?” Zekkaria waited a moment to respond, tilting her small head in thought, “Hmmm I suppose I could, Cathrine I will fly by you two if I spot on of the dogs.”

Vierorin’s jaw dropped, She called Cathrine by her name… but she won’t even try and say mine?? He then slumped his shoulders as Zekkaria flew off in search of the puppies, “I guess we should get started as well…” Vierorin then took off towards a similar direction Zekkaria had headed, What makes the annoying cat girl so special that Zekkaria actually calls Cathrine by her own name…

Cathrine
    Cathrine

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cathrine 23rd June 2014, 11:18 am

Cathrine raised an eyebrow when Vierorin said that he could control his magic. "I just saw you releasing fire in your sleep. That does not really count as having it under control." Cathrine decided to drop it after that, They needed to focus on the mission, not argue amongst themselves.

Cathrine nodded when Zekkaria said that she would look for the puppies by air. "Thank you Zekkaria, your help is appreciated." As the insect flew off, Cathrine noticed that Vierorin looked a little down. "I'm sorry I said that you could not control your magic, but it's better safe then sorry." Cathrine felt guilty about lying to her friend, but she really did not want to tell him about the mutual dislike between dogs and her.

"We should start looking in this park, it makes as much sense as anywhere else. Plus I think that dogs like parks."

Emotional Song:
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vierorin 23rd June 2014, 11:45 am

Vierorin sighed and glared at Cathrine, “I can control my magic just fine, and my magic does not leak out when I sleep.” He nodded at her cementing that thought, he then caught sight of a puppy running straight at them, it was a Saint Bernard puppy and it showed no sign of slowing down. It kept on running and rammed full force into Cathrine’s leg for no apparent reason and then took off again, “Cathrine why didn’t you grab it!” Vierorin then took off after the puppy who was weaving in and out of plants of the park. Vierorin then picked up his speed to cut the puppy off, it ran out of a bush. He then dove at it catching while somewhat face planting in the process. He then jumped up and said, “Cathrine I managed to get the little rascal!... Um Cathrine?” He was so cheerful with his catch, but he didn’t take into account the condition of his partner.

Cathrine
    Cathrine

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cathrine 23rd June 2014, 3:44 pm

"Stupid dog," Cathrine mumbled to herself as she stood up. One of the puppies had knocked her over and just ran off. This is why I don't like dogs. Luckily Vierorin had caught the dog before it had gotten far. "I'm fine," Cathrine said, "Just a little annoyed." Cathrine checked the name tag on the dogs collar with the list that she had. "looks like this is, Sparky." The small puppy tried to bite her hand as she checked the collar. "Vicious little animal," Cathrine said in annoyance.

The half cat looked around, and noticed another one of the furry blurs running towards a bush. "There's another one!" Cathrine ran after the puppy, trying to get it before it went into the bush. However she just missed it and ended up running into the bush and getting stuck. She could barely  move inside the plant, and struggled to unwedge herself. As she was struggling, Cathrine felt something bite her foot. "AAWWW!!"  the girl shouted in pain. She managed to jump out of the bush with the dog still firmly on her leg.

"Found it." She said. She checked the collar with her paper, "this is... Cuddles... of course that's your name."

Emotional Song:
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vierorin 23rd June 2014, 5:09 pm

Vierorin laughed a bit when he figured out what Cathrine main problem was, “You don’t like dogs do you?” He kept on laughing out loud, “And it seems they don’t like you either!” He kept on laughing so hard he almost lost his grip of the puppy he caught, after a long moment he finally calmed down. He wiped a tear from his eye and grinned, “We have four of these puppies are still out there right? So let’s go!” Vierorin then got up and looked up in the sky looking for Zekkaria, when he didn’t see her he sighed, “Incoming Boy catch!” Vierorin turned around and found a puppy had jumped into his arms, he was wimpering, “Zekkaria did you scare the poor thing?” Zekkaria sighed and stared at Vierorin, “I tried to be sensible but for some reason he kept running away from me…” Vierorin started to laugh again, while getting a very annoyed look from Zekkaria.

Cathrine
    Cathrine

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cathrine 25th June 2014, 2:03 pm

Cathrine started blushing when Vierorin figured out that she and dogs did not get along. Why does he have to be so mean about it, Cathrine thought to herself as he laughed at her. Zekkaria managed to scare one of the puppies towards them, which Vierorin picked up. "Okay," Cathrine said once Vierorin had stopped laughing, "We have found three, now we just need to find the last four." Cathrine removed the one still attached to her leg and handed it to Vierorin and said, "Since I apparently don't like dogs, you can hold them."

Cathrine walked out of the park to see if there were any puppies in the nearby streets. After looking around for about 5 minuets, she saw a furry blur run down an alleyway. The half cat ran after it and found one of the puppies in the ally. It was a dead end, so she started to walk closer to the dog. "It's okay little guy..." she said in a soothing voice, "I'm just going to take you back to your owner." The dog growled at her before it started running strait at her. She jumped at the dog and managed to grab it before it could bit her like the last one. "Ha! Not this time." She stood up and walked back to Vierorin and gave him the dog. "That's another one caught by the dog hater."

Emotional Song:
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vierorin 25th June 2014, 3:34 pm

Vierorin sighed as he was no carrying four Saint Bernard puppies, I should have kept my big mouth shut… well atleast I am good with dogs… He smiled and then looked at the puppies he was carrying, they were squirming a bit but he was managing to keep ahold of all of them. He then looked around and saw what he had thought to be another puppy running towards the Market Area, “Zekkaria!” He pointed in the direction, but she had already taken off after it. After a few moments of people screaming for whatever reason she had managed to start chasing the puppy towards Cathrine and Vierorin. He braced himself ready to catch the fifth puppy as it charged up to them, it jumped onto the pile of puppies in his arms, “Five down Cathrine… I think you should carry the remaining two when we catch them…” He had said this with a hopeful smile due to they had started to become hard to handle.

Cathrine
    Cathrine

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cathrine 26th June 2014, 5:46 pm

Cathrine rolled her eyes at Vierorin when he said she should carry the rest. As much as she wanted to make him carry the rest, she knew that if he tried to hold anymore that he could drop them and all of this would start over again. "Fine," she said, her tail flicking back and forth in an aggravated fashion. "I will hold the last two."

The half cat looked around, trying to find another one of the puppies. "Maybe we should... AWWW!!" Cathrine's suggestion was cut short by a sharp pain in her tail. She turned around to see another one of the puppies firmly attached to her tail. "Let go!" Cathrine shouted at the dog, "That hurts!" she grabbed the dog and tried to pull it off. With some effort, she managed to get it off her tail. "There is another one of the beasts. Just one left." Cathrine rubbed her tail, trying to relieve the pain. Dogs, why did it have to be dogs?

Emotional Song:
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vierorin 26th June 2014, 8:31 pm

Vierorin giggled a bit when she had another one of the puppies find her instead of the other way around. Zekkaria however glared at Vierorin, “You know boy… it is not easy keeping my patience alive with you…” Vierorin then stopped and didn’t respond, I don’t wana say anything or else she may pinch my ear again… and I need to keep ahold of these five puppies.

Vierorin sighed, he wondered once again how he got himself in this situation and then he remembered it was the Vulcan’s fault for ruining a perfectly good napping time and drawing the attention of Cathrine. He then was licked on the face by one of the puppies and he snapped out of it. He then saw a ball of fur running right at Cathrine, Should I say something?... ehh I guess I should… He then said, “Cathrine incoming furball at your twelve O clock!”

Cathrine
    Cathrine

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cathrine 29th June 2014, 12:47 pm

Cathrine was confused when Vierorin said 12 O'clock. "But that means..." the half cat was cut off when the last of the puppies ran into her right hand side, almost knocking all of the puppies out of her arms. Cathrine scrambled to grab the last of the puppies before it managed to get away.

"Vierorin!" Cathrine shouted as she finally managed to get the last of the puppies into her arms, "That was 3 O'clock! 12 is straight ahead of you!" Cathrine stood up and once again counted the puppies, just to make sure that they had indeed found them all. "That's the last of them." Cathrine let out a sigh, she was glad this mission was finally over. It had been a greater test of her patients then she had expected. However, it had also shown something that concerned the young half cat. Vierorin had claimed that his power was completly under his control, however she had seen him releasing a strange blue arua in his sleep, and he was having somesort of nightmare. As much as the fire mage agrivated her, she did not want somthing to happen to him. Cathrine planed to keep an eye on him, and if necessary, tell her supiriors about it.

"Alright," Cathrine said, "Lets get these puppies home."

Emotional Song:
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vierorin 29th June 2014, 1:53 pm

Vierorin walked with Cathrine back to the clients’ house, he sighed… hopefully I can get a good rest once I get back to my room at headquarters… but something tells me I won’ t be able to… He sighed and was suddenly broke out of his thinking process by another friendly lick to the face. He gently smiled at the puppy who had licked him, he made sure to count that he still had all five puppies accounted for. He sighed in relief when he managed to count all five, “I guess this indeed a mission well done…” Zekkaria then landed on his head making sure that she didn’t do anything to spook the puppies.

They eventually reached the residence of the employer, they knocked on the door and the owner opened the door and quickly ushered the puppies in. He handed them their payment and they started to walk back go towards the train station, and for some strange reason Vierorin was acting stranger than normal.

Post by Guest 29th June 2014, 9:03 pm

Approved!

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 4:27 pm