Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

zendya Contra

zendya
    zendya

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Carnage
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill: n/a
    Third Skill:

zendya Contra Empty zendya Contra

Post by zendya 2nd August 2012, 9:51 am

Name: Zendya contra
    Birthday: 7/28
    Sexuality: Straight.
    Special Characteristics:

Personality: Zendya is a nice girl that can sometimes be two face when your see her you think one thing but when it comes down she is cold in her heart with her lust skills and motives behind everything she does. She can sometimes be Strong but in her body she knows she is weak but can put on a front like she can do what every she wants but will open up to her friends around her.

She is strong in her magic but likes to fight in hand to hand combat to test here skills and see how good her enemies are before she will use magic she is a glutton for fighting and getting into trouble.

She also has to deals with the 3 sins greed, pride and lust that flow’s in her head and controls her movements greed she wants to fight and kill her enemies, Pride she wants everyone to like her not to fear her and look up to her and, Lust her body she wants to be took in control of but when she knows she has the
    upper hand she will be able to kill her eneies.

Hand to hand combat- feels like it makes her stronger in many ways like mind and body
    Thunder Storms- She feels that her magic is stronger in storms
    Drinking-She likes the feeling it gives her after she had one too many to forget the bad day she had

Dislikes:
    Perverts-They try to touch her and she feels like what is going on in her mind
    Ice wizards- she thinks they are evil and can freeze her in
    Snow storms- she hates it when it’s cold outside and there is nothing to do

Motivations: Her will to help people and protect her friend from getting hurt when she should defend them.
    friends-They got her back and keep her going when its been a long day
    her guild-They push her to be the best she could be

Fears: Everyone around her dying one by one and not being able to help them.
    Bugs-Think's they have 2 many legs and they also creep her out
    Monsters- They have way too many arms,legs,and tails and some only have 1 eye thats nasty.

Appearance

Height: 5.7 feet tall.
    Weight: 40 Kg.
    Hair: pink short hair
    Eyes: pale aqua
    Others: consisting of a sleeveless white overcoat over a brown turtleneck shirt zipped up to the top She wears a red cape attached to her uniform near her left shoulder blade, a long black sleeve over her left arm, knee-high leather boots, and a brown mini-skirt over high-topped black shorts
    Spoiler:

Guild and Magic

Guild Lamia scales.
    Guild Tattoo: on my right hand.

Last edited by zendya on 3rd August 2012, 9:00 am; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

My theme song
    Spoiler:

zendya Contra Zend-2

The human animal is a beast that dies but the fact that he’s dying don’t give him pity for others, no sir. But as for me i can say i have the devils Luck on my side so i don't fear death i welcome it.
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250] - 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Experience : 87,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

zendya Contra Empty Re: zendya Contra

Post by Emilia Hawke 2nd August 2012, 3:45 pm

OK.... other than the English (I understand if your not totally fluent in English, not everyone is) all I have issue with is adding two extra fears and motivations along with the short descriptions to them. Maybe try polishing up the English a bit? I understand if you can't but if you could try it would just help me out a little to better understand everything. Bump when edited.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

zendya Contra 471 zendya Contra H05POqb zendya Contra 471
    zendya
    zendya

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Carnage
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill: n/a
    Third Skill:

Post by zendya 3rd August 2012, 9:01 am

Bump

My theme song
    Spoiler:

zendya Contra Zend-2

The human animal is a beast that dies but the fact that he’s dying don’t give him pity for others, no sir. But as for me i can say i have the devils Luck on my side so i don't fear death i welcome it.
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 3rd August 2012, 11:09 pm

Aside from errors in grammar, I dont see any problems here.

[Approved]

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space