Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Zendya japanese house

zendya
    zendya

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Carnage
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Magic: n/a
    Third Magic:

Zendya japanese house Empty Zendya japanese house

Post by zendya 14th August 2012, 7:03 am

Zendya lives in a japanese house that is really old school it has 5 rooms
    1 dojo my room my mom and dads room the Kitichen and a liveing room thats it.The dojo has about 20 ppl trying to learn martal arts from me.It has a gurdan and many more when at home Zenday has to dress in a kimono and than go's and pays respects to her dad at his shrine and than makes dinner for her mom.

Parts of house
    Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

My theme song
    Spoiler:

Zendya japanese house Zend-2

The human animal is a beast that dies but the fact that he’s dying don’t give him pity for others, no sir. But as for me i can say i have the devils Luck on my side so i don't fear death i welcome it.
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Zendya japanese house Empty Re: Zendya japanese house

Post by Sir Leonard 14th August 2012, 8:18 am

Leo was headed to Zendya's house. She asked him to go and help her with something. Leo was wearing blue jeans, a light-blue t-shirt, and he didn't bring his greatsword with him because it would be awkward and Zendya is only asking him to help her with something that didn't sound to be life threatening. As Leo was walking, he was holding and reading a piece of paper containing the address to Zendya's house. He looked to the left and saw an old Japanese-style house. He looked at the paper and then back at the house. He muttered to himself "This must be it." he stepped in and saw what a beautiful house it was, his hut was absolutely nothing compared to this. It had a beautiful garden, peaceful, quiet. He was just waiting outside as it was Zendya's instruction.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Zendya japanese house 60684_s
    Zendya japanese house 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    zendya
    zendya

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by zendya 14th August 2012, 8:34 am

Zendya walked out and saw leo and put on a dress and said "Thank you for comeing your one of rex friends i think of one thing and think i dont like it and stuff" Zendya and leo went into town to look for things rex whould like and i told him resons why i like rex and how we meet

My theme song
    Spoiler:

The human animal is a beast that dies but the fact that he’s dying don’t give him pity for others, no sir. But as for me i can say i have the devils Luck on my side so i don't fear death i welcome it.
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sir Leonard 14th August 2012, 8:44 am

Leo walked with Zendya on their way to the shops in Magnolia town. As they were walking, Zendya told Leo her story about Rex. It was interesting and it made Leo more eager to help Zendya out. But he really didn't know much about what Rex likes,but what he knows might be enough to help her out. So they left her house and went to the shops in Magnolia.

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    zendya
    zendya

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by zendya 14th August 2012, 8:55 am

"How about we get him a black onxy thing in the rock store that would be a good gift i guess i mean he likes green and black or we can get him a hat would that be a good gift or a potion a posion potion becuase you know he the posion DS after all i mean that would be a good gift what do you think?"

My theme song
    Spoiler:

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sir Leonard 14th August 2012, 9:09 am

Zendya made a lot of suggestions, all of them were good and were aligned as to how Rex was. "I'm sure Rex will appreciate anything that you'll give him. It ids the thought that counts right?" Leo said. But he thought about Zendya's suggestions and tried to come up with a gift based on them. Finally, he thought of a gift that might be suitable and said to Zendya "Hm... hey about you buy him a necklace with an onyx rock pendant? That would be nice wouldn't it?"

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    zendya
    zendya

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by zendya 15th August 2012, 6:29 pm

Yea i like the item so i will get him that so they got the onyx rock pendant now lets find a box for it.

My theme song
    Spoiler:

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sir Leonard 16th August 2012, 3:57 am

"If you ask me, you really don't need a box for it. Honestly, I think any container would do." Leo said.

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:07 pm