Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Out of Convenience (Open)

Nakiya
    Nakiya

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil's Chimera
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1118.75

Out of Convenience (Open) Empty Out of Convenience (Open)

Post by Nakiya 27th July 2014, 7:07 pm

Whether joining a guild was a good idea or not, The red headed wizard really didn't care... the dark guilds were the perfect place for her.Her kind of magic wouldn't be accepted by the light guilds, and frankly her personality wouldn't either... She'd rather see all of those do-gooders heads crack against their pretty marbled floors and laugh as she drank their blood.

No a dark guild would be a good home for her, it would be a good place for her to be herself, and a place where she could more easily locate Celestial Spirit Wizards... surely by taking on a few jobs for these guilds, she could learn a thing or two about the light guilds and where she could find them.

Nakiya walked into the Savage Skill guild, accompanied by two handom men, one at each side of her. Both men wore dark hair and long black trench coats that very narly touched the floor. Both men seemed to be absolutely identical.

She looked around the guild hall, her eyes darting from one mage to the next, quickly attempting to assess who might jump out at her first, and trying to take in as much as she could.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Out of Convenience (Open) 5931829f-31fd-4a8e-9486-c4fcc0e77b13_zpsb8913c88
    Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : N/A
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul of Belial
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Out of Convenience (Open) Empty Re: Out of Convenience (Open)

Post by Hiro Villenn 31st July 2014, 9:18 pm

Hiro walked quickly down the hall and towards the door. That piece of shit who called himself an assassin had dragged him here to try and get him to do his work for him and it was unbelievably irritating. The only good thing that being a part of this guild had was that he didn’t have to keep his tail in his pants and that little extra comfort that came from wandering around with his devilhood out of his pants was not enough to make him want to stay. Hence he avoided the place as much as possible and stayed in the surrounding forest and slept here only when it was pouring down rain and even then kept to the rafters and anywhere he could avoid the people he just wanted to kill.

Hiro kept walking until he saw three people standing in the doorway. They were people he didn’t recognize and he recognized everybody because he disliked them all. “Huh?” After further inspection two of them were men who appeared to be bodyguards so the mischievous little devil didn’t care about them. The one in between the two was a, well endowed, red-headed woman with an amazing body. She was the only one that garnered attention the other two were probably just props to look important, perhaps she was Hiro didn’t know. Hiro took a deep breath. “HEY YOU RED-EYED PIECE OF SHIT AND OTHER PEOPLE I DON’T LIKE! THERE’S A BUSTY RED-HEAD AT THE DOOR FOR YOU! I SAW HER FIRST SO SHE’S MINE BY THE WAY YOU ANNOYING ASSASSIN!” Hiro yelled at the top of his lungs through his devilish sharp teeth and pointed tongue.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

Out of Convenience (Open) Hiro%27s+Siggy
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 11th August 2014, 10:53 am

Kaseki emerged from the shadows onlooking the two.

"I'm a tree, wolf... demon... whatever." Kaseki spoke, almost monotone. He had grown accustomed to Hiro's behaviors. It wasn't even something to address anymore. He could kill the boy if he wanted to... but he wasn't worth cleaning the sword.

"Wait..." said Kaseki as he saw the two that the girl was with. "Who are they?" he asked. He sniffed at the air, he smelled something odd. He could tell that the two men weren't men... but what were they? They carried the scent of a dog, but not quite. Perhaps shapeshifters?

Who knew? Maybe the girl would tell him.

Nakiya
    Nakiya

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Post by Nakiya 11th August 2014, 1:52 pm

"That's a  hell of a way to greet a woman. Sorry, but if I'm yours  you'll have to prove you're worthy of me."
    She stated simply, not caring about his comment about her breasts one bit. In fact, they were something she was quite proud of, even though she wasn't 100% sure if they were natural or not... She didn't know what kind of sick and twisted things those scientists did to her half the time. She moved to speak when another man entered the room, no doubt the 'red eyed piece of shit' called out by the first who had well, greeted her. She couldn't help but sigh as she placed her hands on her hips, looking at the two men and trying to measure them up while Kaseki addressed her.

"My pets. They are both my pets. Undead hunting dogs of the Celestial World. They're wonderful aren't they?"
    She asked as she turned to Delta, gently passing her hand along the man's jawline, causing him to shudder and grow closer to his mistress, earning a slight huff from Gamma who didn't budge until he was told too.

"My mistress seeks... a haven if you will... a guild that will let her do as she pleases and allow her to achieve her goal unhindered. From our information, Savage Skull is the best place for her to do this."
    Gamma spoke to the two men they were faced with, hoping to keep his twin and his mistress on track.

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 11th August 2014, 9:00 pm

Kaseki smiled, it was a the third time he met someone in the walls of Savage Skull that he didn't want to strangle. "I like you." He finally said. "For that, you have earned my trust, something only few of Savage Skull have earned from me."

Kaseki hated most of the people he met in the guild. He met a man named Kyle, a very... lustrous man. Hiro was nothing than a small rage filled child. Harriagan bothered him none, so Kaseki did the same. Aedre... well she was who she was. He heard stories about Rekka and the others, but passed no judgement until he met them. The only 2 he had met in the halls that he liked was Shikamaru and Daichi Rin, both swordsman of a sort. And there was Sinali... but he met her outside of the guild.

"Cross me once, and I will be sure to bring hell upon you." He said with a smile. "But I trust you, and therefore I shall inform you."

Kaseki looked around the guildhall before continuing. "The guild is split into 4 main groups, or 'Pillars'. Each pillar is commanded by a commander. There is Kyle Vay, leader of the Shifting Sands. There is Indar of The Pillar of Annihilation. There is the Pillar of the Dancing Blades, led by Janna," he paused. "... and honstly I don't find her a great master... And finally, the Pillar of Decay, my pillar, led by Mistress Sinali."

Kaseki pulled the sword from under his cloak and peacefully rested it at his side. "Take your time in choosing, this place is more like organized chaos. And for what it's worth, I would love to fight along side of you if you so choose the Pillar of Decay."

___
    OOC: In case you haven't checked the pillars... https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t8023-members-roster

Nakiya
    Nakiya

Post by Nakiya 12th August 2014, 3:31 pm

"You trust me? Frankly I don't trust me so I wouldn't make that a habit... I'm here for my own gain..."
    She began but it didn't seem to bother Kaseki any as he answered Gamma's statement on Nakiya's goals. He began to explain the pillars to some degree and she raised an eyebrow at that.

"Pillars hunh? Sounds restricting... What's the point of binding yourself down to one of these things anyways? Tell me, what does yours do? I don't imagine my specific skill set really being used in a pillar for anything."
    She said calmly as she walked passed the two Celestial Spirits and began looking around the guild hall with some interest. It seemed like a good place to call home while she searched for the keys of sn.

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 12th August 2014, 4:26 pm

Kaseki felt the Scroll of Learning brush up against his back. Suddenly he saw it all."You don't understand..." he began, "This place is no family. There is no teamwork, everyone is in it for themselves. It's only a matter of who you don't hate. My Pillar, my master doesn't hate me... or at least, she hates me the least." He listened to the question about his pillar, but found trouble answering it. "These pillars are just names, they hold no real purpose. But as you said, you have celestial beings, the closest person we have hear to your magic, is me." Kaseki felt the ox at his side. It sat in a pocket of his cloak, wrapped tightly around his waist. "Although my magic is water based, I create some creatures with my magic, let alone the girl who I summon at will." Kaseki was referring to his friend, Xiaowei. She was just a simple spirit with a few interesting powers.

"And if I'm just confusing you, then just understand one thing. I will help you, if you would help me. If you cross me, I will cross you." Kaseki smiled, "I can guarantee no one else will be as friendly as me, well.. genuinely." Kaseki immediately thought about the man from Midi. Such an odd man, always sleeping around...

Nakiya
    Nakiya

Post by Nakiya 13th August 2014, 2:57 pm

"Well then... sign me up for this pillar thing of yours... doesn't seem anyone else around here has the decency to even treat my presence here as a threat... a little too welcoming if you ask me..."
    She began as she retrieved the key of the hunting dogs and stuck her arm out to the left of her body. With a simple command to close the gate, the two men backed awa from her, bowing politely before both disappearing into clouds of shadows.

"So... tell me about your magic... I'm curious... if you are not a Celestial Wizard how is it similar to mine?"
    She asked, now intrigued by this man. If he was a Celestial Spirit Wizard and part of a dark guild... then she might find it in her to teach him how to corrupt Celestial Keys. It was so much easier to command them when they didn't resist you at every turn...

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 14th August 2014, 6:50 am

"Pretty much everyone here is self centered and engulfed in their own goals..." he said as he watched the girl put her key away, taking the men with it. How was Kaseki a summoner?

"There's one reason, my summons. You see, with my magic I can mold some creatures out of water, liquid, whichever, and control them as a puppet. I know this is meaningless to you, but that doesn't mean I can't help. When the time comes I will be more useful than anyone here. You see before I became part of Savage Skull, I was a Lamia Scale mage." Lamia Scale, a place Kaseki secretly missed every day. It was a place he could never go back to, at least not as a member. He told himself he would return, at any cost... "There was a man there, Talen, the keeper of various Golden Keys. It was with my 'honor' that I met him, just as it was my 'honor' to train my daughter there in the art of Celestial Beings."

Kaseki was confusing himself. He didn't even make sense to himself. He shook off his own awkwardness. He had barely anything to offer the girl but the location of a few Golden and silver keys. Perhaps the girl would walk away from him into the guild, or he would have to do it out of shame. In either case, he was over staying his welcome.

Nakiya
    Nakiya

Post by Nakiya 16th August 2014, 7:01 am

"... hunh... you don't say..."
    she said aloud, bringing her hand up to her chin as she turned from her gazing around the guild hall back to Kaseki.

" Lamia scale hunh... how strong is this Celestial Wizard with the Golden Keys? What is he like? How can I lure him out?"
    She asked in a sudden barrage of questions. If one man held more than one golden key, then it would be her duty to pry them from his head corpse. The Golden keys at least had strength, and therefore she didn't mind corrupting these into Dark keys... the silver keys though had much less to offer her... and really only served to piss her off.

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 16th August 2014, 10:07 am

"He's B rank, I believe, nearing his completion of his A-Rank exam." Kaseki said with a smile on his face, "Even if I help you, it would take us a while to bring him down. Why don't we both help each other and get stronger together. You get your keys, and I get some jewels. We all win." Kaseki wanted more than the company of someone from Savage Skull that he didn't feel compelled to stab in the throat. And who knows, maybe Talen would had over his keys.

And maybe the other Golden Key holders will too,

Nakiya
    Nakiya

Post by Nakiya 16th August 2014, 10:27 am

Nakiya couldn't help but smirk as she nodded towards Kaseki. so this guy was about to become A rank... she had a lot of training to do, but she didn't doubt her ability to take him down... eventually. Her spirits were powerful, and would continue to grow even stronger with every achievement.

"Alright. Let's do this. I've no real need for Jewels, so you can hang onto the ones we gather. Any keys or anything related are mine.  Deal?"
    she asked, extending her hand towards the man, a mischievous smirk adorning the red heads face.
    Spoiler:

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 16th August 2014, 10:42 am

"Tis a deal.. After all, my daughter is helping me as well. Before you know it, we'll both be at A-Rank, perhaps even S. Kekekeke.." Kaseki laughed. Even though he had just met her, Kaseki found a powerful companion. "But I should tell you... My skills of healing, as well as my... partner's, is equal to that of an S rank. I will be able to heal faster than any Golden Key Spirit can damage me. So consider me the perfect support mage." Kaseki wanted to go on about how he lacked in offensive as well as tactics to go offense, but that would be saved for another time.

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 2:25 pm