Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Day Off (Open)

Luna Jaeger
    Luna Jaeger

Knight VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1262.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Sky God Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The Day Off (Open) Empty The Day Off (Open)

Post by Luna Jaeger 5th June 2017, 4:14 pm

Ever since arrival, on that odd night when Sabertooth Hall had nearly fallen out of the sky and flatten the city that had grown around it, Luna had felt a link she had never before experienced with the town and the guild which sat at the center of it. Sabertooth was her home, more-so than any of the previous guilds she had been a part of. Luna had found good friends who understood her on a deep level, rivals who she could let loose on, and mentors who could show her the way or help her discover it on her own. There was one large gray area that was missing from Luna's life, and though she didn't seem to mind much it was all just an act in order to maintain the visage of a super-hero who only cares for the people and for her friends. But, what lacked had torn a huge hole in Luna's emotional framework. Luna needed someone to love and someone who would love her back; her previous romances had been nothing more than a band-aid on a growing wound. She wanted to settle down with one person, but no one person had proven able to handle her yet - or wanted to for an extended period of time.

This conundrum had plagued the mind of Luna for some time now, but now wasn't the time to have her mind plagued with problems - she had come to relax on a vacation of sorts, single ready to mingle and whatnot. She had found a cafe to spend her morning, having already checked over her little summer apartment here in Ace of Spades. There was more reasons for this trip than just relaxation - Luna wanted to buy a house here and sell her house in Hargeon Town to be closer to the guild, and had some other business to handle. The cafe was near a large stone landship dock. At one side of the dock, the road continued, and at the other were a set of stairs leading down to the landships proper. Luna headed up to a two-story house which almost sat right on the dock and set down at a cafe table on a second floor balcony. Thouse itself seemed to be made from strong brick which had been painted a stark white with a teracotta tile roof. It was a nice-looking house, all in all.

Last edited by Luna Jaeger on 5th June 2017, 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Isis
    Isis

Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: 2nd Gen Venom God Slayer
    Second Magic: -
    Third Magic:

The Day Off (Open) Empty Re: The Day Off (Open)

Post by Isis 5th June 2017, 8:49 pm

Dante had not known what had happened to his spirits for a long time but at this point he did not care any more. The keys all seemed to disappear as his body was changing. Dante didnt know what was to happen but his spirits all wished him luck and told him that he was not able to form contracts anymore. Dante had been away from the guild for a long time since he was just new and stayed near by but this time he had to leave. He needed to understand what was happening as he began his new passage in his own personal book.

He was walking around and noticed the Ace of Spades a place he has not been to in a long time not untill today. as a young Mage he had a lot ot learn about his own powers and had to learn more about the world of being a guilded mage. As an old member of Blue pegasus he had a sour taste in his mouth from them with the elitist scrubs that seemed to be there when it came to the new people. He wanted to know more about the other guilds and have yet tried to become another mage of a guild yet.

"I dont know what is happening but they told me my true power is awakeing" he would mutter as he walked into the lovely cafe of the Ace of Spades and headed upstairs to the balcony. He was not sure but he always loved it here looking out at the way the world was looking. He would look up as he would see a faint dot in the sky which would be his guild one to take pride into. "I wonder how powerful i be after training here with Lamia scale?" he would say outloud not realizing that there is another person sitting up here having a drink.

Last edited by Isis on 7th June 2017, 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ark

Regular VIP Status- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Torrent God Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ark 5th June 2017, 9:31 pm

The Silhouette strutted down the street. Suddenly the figure turned and entered a build. As the door to the cafe opened the Torrent God Slayer lowered his hood while his bright sapphire hues gazed around the place for a moment. His eyes landed upon a girl for a moment, he felt some sort of link for a split second before the God shook his head, dismissing the thought. Ark strolled up to the balcony and took in the new scenery before sitting just a bit away from the girl.

Now, why would Ark be here of all places? Well if one must know, Ark is looking for information. Of course this meant being around people to get it as word would spread fast. Ark was hunting down a god as well as a group of them really. His main target being the ring leader, however this 'league' of gods was still a target for him. To find them Ark had to gather information. Normally he'd know where they were but not all of his memories returned from his previous amnesia just a few months ago.

With that the man gazed around the place even more, looking for clues, interesting people, anything of the sorts that would catch his interest. Perhaps he would even find an interesting person here? Or maybe he would get some of the information he needed? There was always the possibility of finding nothing. Ark didn't worry about that. At this point Ark's left eye had a trail of blue steam or energy emitting from it which looked rather odd to most people or even interesting. If anything the man himself seemed strange. This was his first visit into the town so many would wonder just who he was.
    Luna Jaeger
    Luna Jaeger

Knight VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Experience : 1262.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Sky God Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Luna Jaeger 13th June 2017, 6:38 am

"If you wish to learn your own capabilities and how far your power can take you, there is no one better to teach you than someone like myself. Of course it is always your choice, Ser. Luna retorted in direct response to Dante, sipping from the cusp of her glass and absorb the succulent concoction found within. Luna had to wonder why he had come up to the balcony and rambled like that, but it didn't truly matter. She wasn't uncomfortable with Dante up here on the balcony. Around this time, another visitor had arrived which caused Luna to look up at a glance, and could instantly tell there was something similar with his energy - he was likely another God Slayer. She spoke directly to him, giving him a warm smile. "Greetings, and welcome to this Cafe'. I am Luna, it's always a pleasure to meet new customers. I can tell that you are also a God Slayer, why don't you sit down and order something from our menu?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Isis
    Isis

Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: 2nd Gen Venom God Slayer
    Second Magic: -
    Third Magic:

Post by Isis 15th June 2017, 8:19 am

Dante would just be shocked when he would hear the womans voice. " Oh so sorry ma'am didnt realize you where up here. " he would apolozise quickly before realizing what she had said." Someone like you?" he did not know what she ment but now that his sense have adjusted he would take a deep breath through his nose and get the womans scent. [colod=pink]what is this smell? i didnt realize i could smell things like this let alone that she has a familiar feel to her[/color]. Dante thought as another came into the balcony.

it seemed like the two of them are god slayers like he was but he was not quite like them. " So that feeling i had when i looked at you is explained. we all are god slayers" Dante wanted to meet others like himself as he also had the power to slay a god. " I am Dante." He would take a sip from his drink as he would move closer to the woman named Luna. He did not know what to expeact but he knew one thing and one thing only. Something was not right with that man god slayer or not.

Dante didnt know what to expeact at this point but he would look at Luna. " I dont know about this man." He would be read as a just incase the man decided to attack. Dante was the Venom God slayer and despite how young he looks he was a grown man. This magic was his new found power since it awakened within him just a few months ago. Dante wanted to be ready as a mage of lamia scale to be able to find and kill the gods. Lamia Scale the guild of monster hunters.

Dante West| Venom God Slayer
    Ark

Regular VIP Status- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Torrent God Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ark 15th June 2017, 8:42 am

More with the names. Well, Ark would just use the name he had been going by as of recently like usual. It seemed the girl was a God Slayer, Luna, then the guy was a God Slayer as well, Dante. After looking at Dante for a moment he couldn't help but chuckle a bit. "Boy, no need to be so tense! If I wanted to attack you so badly even if you were ready you'd have no chance. So calm down, you're not my enemy, unless you want to be." Ark glared at the man for a moment before laughing a bit more. "I'm kidding. Now, for names then you can call me Ark." With that Ark seated himself and looked over to the girl. "Now by the way you're talking, Luna, I can see you work here or something right? Well.. for now may I just have a glass of water? I don't really know the menu but I'm sure you have at least that. Thank you in advance." Ark gave her a small smile.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:47 am