Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Okay Luck Group

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Okay Luck Group - Page 2 Empty Re: Okay Luck Group

Post by Kaseki 8th August 2014, 9:45 am

"I... I am fine, Axil..." Kaseki said weakly. "and hello Ophelia..." Kaseki listened to the words that Ophelia's twin spoke, "Me? ... Must I be the one that's watched?" He grew quiet and solemn. He was growing tired of being picked on. The only thing he ever did that was evil, was forgetting to tip the waitress at the diner (it was his first time eating out) and the occasional dealings he had with Master Zenneth of Nox Animus. After all, his best friend, as well as his daughter was a member of that neutral guild.

He stopped listening to the world as he sat alone.

He did not find his twin.

________
    OOc:

Posting Order: Tōwa Lamira, Inspirational Quote , Chaostothemax, Vongola, Kaseki, Akryn, JaffaArchfiend, Adelheid Faustus, Axilmeus Steel , Lance Knighthunter, Axel Rover, Ophelia Katulai

Wait 24 hours to skip next person to continue story

Last edited by Kaseki on 10th August 2014, 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 9th August 2014, 6:31 pm

Akryn sat and watched the exchange between marick and Naomi with a mixture of amusement, apprehension, and frustration. "Allright miss naomi. Pleasure to meet you and all that. Same questions. Who the he'll are you, why should we follow you, where are we, and what the he'll is going on?" He asked sounding exasperated. Apparently being in the dark on things made him rather irritable. But that was the least of their problems.

Not far away, standing on a hill and overlooking the whole scene, stood edo-Akryn. His target had been Marick. But he would settle for any rebel scum. And besides, the ones with Naomi were obviously oytsiders. Many of them had doubles mixed in with them. Earthlanders. The king had passed down a bounty on all earthlanders, through Akryn's master. And while he had not really taken the job, a bit of extra jewels never hurt. With that thought in mind, edo-Akryn powered up his gauntlets and began making his way towards the group........

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Secondary - Katherine Wickfield
    Experience : 4986.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holy Stigmata Magic
    Second Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 10th August 2014, 1:28 am

The Edolas Kiersa snarled as the gun was pointed at her head. "Oi, bimbo, get that gun out of my face, or do you want to waste your ammo before the damn Kings lot gets here eh?" she said, her own gauntlet's blade coming out before the Earthland Kiersa gave a gentle cough. "Um... s-sorry... b-but... sh-shouldn't w-we be umm.. g-going?" she asked.

The Edolas version of the nun looked at the two Adels and then over at the Naomi girl who had taken charge before she spat on the floor. "Here's the situation. The bloody high mucky muck King's got his troops out searching all of Edolas for any and all of you doubles. Don't know why, and frankly, I don't give two shits. All I know is, I don't feel much like visiting the royal cells. So, Naomi, get leading if you're here to lead eh?" she called over as she stood next to her double.

The Earthland nun looked up at the Earthland Adel and gave a faint wave and smile. "H-hi Miss F-Faustus... b-been a wh-while..."

Okay Luck Group - Page 2 Kiersa%20Signature2_zpsbeofxgfa

Theme:

Adelheid Faustus
    Adelheid Faustus

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of Neptune
    Guild : Saber Tooth
    Mentor : Hecate Faustus
    Experience : 268.75

Post by Adelheid Faustus 10th August 2014, 8:18 pm

"Hey I'm not a bimbo " she taking off the gun "but if the king and their guards are into this things might get a little more fun that I thought I propose to move as a group or something " she said yawning as "plus I wouldn't let me catch me even if is another me"
    the Edo Adelheid declared
    "oh hi Kiersa how are you doing can you use magic? " she said mostly trying to not pay too much mind to how different where the copies to themselves "I tried to release a spell and didn't worked"
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 12th August 2014, 5:54 pm

Lance and Lissa listened as a lady explained to them that they were being hunted. Lance turned to face Lissa "So why are we being hunted?" he asked with a grimace. Lissa jsut laughed at the question "Oh ya I forgot to mention WE are not being hunted... YOU are being hunted." she said as she patted his back playfully. Lance muttered and shook his head "Please dont joke about this..." he said quietly. This was not his first time being hunted but he didn't exactly like it.

When the woman asked if anyone could fight he noticed that he actually felt weaker in fact and as he tried to use his magic he just couldn't do it. Lissa shook her head "No matter how many times you try you wont be able to use your magic..." she muttered as she stood up and faced him "Unless you are still strong enough to use your fists you wont be able to fight well and even if you use your fists I doubt it will do any real damage..." she muttered as she clutched a handle on her belt "I have this thing that I use to fight." she said as she shook her head "It pains me to see that you haven't invested your time into getting a non-magical weapon..." she muttered silently.

Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Godaime: Bai Hu

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Motor City Rush- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 2237.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fantasy Summon: Super Hero
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 12th August 2014, 7:30 pm

Axil began to attempt to form something, anything out of clouds. It resulted in disappointment and failure, "Lady Ophe, Sir Kaseki, I believe we should rendezvous with the other mages here, we should find out more about what's going on and why we can't use our magic," he advised. Come to think of it, he couldn't contact his spirits either, this was truly troubling. Of course, he still had his weapons if he really needed to protect himself. He would then look around. It seemed people had clones... or twins... or... maybe he just hit his head too hard when he fell out of the tree.

Last edited by Axilmeus Steel on 17th August 2014, 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Heidi(Status: Unknown)
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rock Form Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ophelia Katulai 13th August 2014, 3:37 pm

Ophelia reeled her arm back and swung aggressively, hitting her edolas counterpart on the back of her head, causing the blonde cowgirl to whimper and crouch.

"Whooooowee, you got a pair of strong arms for a rich girl." Edolas Ophelia mumbled, rubbing the back of her head with both hands.
    "Shut your mouth you insolent fool, apologize to Kaseki." The noblewoman hissed.
    "I don't gotta listen to some rich bi-" The two were interrupted by Axil. Fighting wouldn't get them anywhere, so they ended up relaxing in the end. The red headed woman crossed her arms and finally began to notice the other mages around, most of which she had never met before in her life. A woman named Naomi had explained their current situation to them, which seemed reasonable enough, so the two merely nodded practically in sync with one another.
    "I'm perfectly capable of fightin', I don't know about princess here but-" The cowgirl was just about to mock her Earthland counterpart but was elbowed in the side, forcing her to bend over and wheeze, ceasing her sentence.
    "I'm not completely useless without magic."

Okay Luck Group - Page 2 TsXfT2v
    Ophelia's Themes:

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Godchild
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Mind
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 14th August 2014, 3:43 pm

Naomi watched as the group chattered about. "HEY LISTEN!!! WE..." only to get bonked on the head as another person walked up behind her.

"Stop yelling..." The new comer said adjusting her grip on a sword she was holding, she looks at the group. "did you give them the Balls,"

"Right! i forgot." the little blond girl digs around in on of he pockets for a few seconds pulling out a handful of lint covered balls. "Were did the bag go." she frowns digging in another pocket. "Aw well. Earthlanders take these to get your magic back." She catches sight of the large man working his way towards them. "And do hurry please." She passes a the balls to a random person as she pass though the group to engage the big men. "hurry im sure there are more like him." she say pointing at the man. "coming." and true enough from the other direction came three men.

"THERE THEY ARE!" one yells as another run off the get more patrol members,

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    The Blade of War - Unmade Primary Magic - Unmade Secondary Magic
    Unmade Armor - Unmade items.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 18th August 2014, 1:20 pm

Kaseki caught the collection of colored balls. He was deeply confused. "Wha? What do I do with these? I.. Huh?" Kaseki felt and odd feeling to eat one of them, namely the violet one. He quickly swallowed the ball for no apparent reason and felt himself gain power. He tossed the balls to other mages around him. He figured that's what they were for.

"I think.. I think these get us our powers back!" Said Kaseki, looking around. He looked far and wide, watching some mages pass each other the gifts.

He could not find his double.
    ___
    Posting Order: Tōwa Lamira, Inspirational Quote (Skipped), Chaostothemax, Vongola, Kaseki, Akryn, JaffaArchfiend, Adelheid Faustus, Axilmeus Steel , Lance Knighthunter, Axel Rover, Ophelia Katulai

Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 19th August 2014, 10:02 pm

Akryn growled as someone else got the balls first. This could prove problematic. But he didn't have time to wait and he quickly took off after the one that had bolted. "I got the runner! Split into two teams, one team bigger than the other. Big team help our guide, small team the guards, don't question, just do!" He shouted as he sprinted after the guard, already closing the distance. Akryn was one of the most physically fit mages fire had, with a focus on speed. Plus he wasn't laden with a suit of armor. The guard would be hard pressed to outrun him.

(Ooc do I control the guard? )

Edo-Akryn continued his March towards the group, unbothered by Naomi's approach. As he passed a Wagon he would reach out and, by sending a massive burst of wind from his gauntlet, throw it at her with incredible speed and power. "Out of my way rebel. You shall meet your end soon enough but I am here now for the bounty on their heads. Flee while you can and I may yet spare you." He snarled, even as with his other hand he would punch towards the group, sending out a very powerful blast of water that could scatter the group with ease. Edo-Akryn was obviously on a different level from earth-Akryn, if those blasts of water and wind were any sort of proper comparison. And he had made his intentions clear.

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 20th August 2014, 2:32 am

Earth Kiersa accepted the ball looking thing and quickly swallowed it. Edo-Kiersa looked at her for a moment. "Well? All sorted now? Let's move! I don't feel like spending time in a dungeon cus you lot were too busy eating sweets!" Earthland Kiersa quietly nodded beside her counterpart before seeing the man begin to fire something at them.

"Stigmata of the Arc!" she intoned, a brilliant holy shield forming before her as she put herself between the shots of water and her fellows. The Shield held up, if only barely. The Edo-Kiersa blinked at the blonde nun before smirking. "You may have some use after all double." she said before looking at Towa and Naomi. "Well? Get leading the way already then!"

Theme:

Adelheid Faustus
    Adelheid Faustus

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of Neptune
    Guild : Saber Tooth
    Mentor : Hecate Faustus
    Experience : 268.75

Post by Adelheid Faustus 20th August 2014, 11:14 am

Earthland Adelheid went and took one of the balls swallowing it as she felt like something inside of "clicked" it seemed like her magic had return to her "well it seems like this is good and nice pain in the ass adventure "
    After saying that she patted her Edolas version in the shoulder "nice meeting you I will be under your care from now on " she said her other self chuckling "Yo so serious let's get rolling it seems like there is going to be some fun around this group " and like that they followed the ones guiding them to a safe place.
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Motor City Rush- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 2237.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fantasy Summon: Super Hero
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 21st August 2014, 10:41 am

Axil chomped down on the little ball he was given. Evidently those who looked like the mages from Earthland had no magic themselves, but based on what was going on around him, they clearly weren't incompetent fighters. He had his work cut out against these guards... probably. He raised his hand "Cloud Make: Halberd," he said and ran forward engaging one of the armored men in combat. He swung his axe down, lighting it aflame with some odd form of lacrima. Axil raised the halberd to block it and they began to push against each other.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 21st August 2014, 9:44 pm

Lance took a ball at ate it. He tilted his head for a second and then felt a rush of power flow through him. He smiled "Yes! I feel powerful again!" he said with a grin as he walked over to Lea and handed her a ball. She ate it as well and smiled "Thanks dad!" she said as she hopped onto his back and laughed.

Lissa stared at the two silently "You must really be close..." she said quietly as she grimaced. She looked like she was about to cry and then Lance noticed that he didn't have another girl with her "What happened to your Lea?" he asked with concern in his voice. Lissa would stare at the ground  "She... was my adopted daughter..." she muttered as she turned away "She died a long time ago..." she said as she clutched her chest "I now live with my friend Rita." she said quietly so only Lance and Lea could hear.

Lance's eyes widened at the mention of Rita's name "Maybe my Rita is with her! Take me to her!" he said with excitement growing in his voice as Lissa nodded "Lets try to find them..." she said with a small smile.

Lance turned to see that a guard was heading towards them. He smirked a bit "Shadow Whips!" he called out as the shadows in the ground began to form whips in his hands. He smiled "You can fight to!" he said to Lissa loudly.

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 23rd August 2014, 6:17 am

Kaseki watched the guards approach them. It was truly an odd event. But they attacked from only one side it seemed, a small and futile ambush. But these knights... they must have a master. Perhaps that was the real target. Kaseki felt a weight lifted from his shoulders just at the thought. Today he could be a hero. Kaseki ran at the closest guard with Khaos, his sword, in hand. He had only planned to knock the man down. Kaseki would never kill a soul.

"Everyone, let's get a move on, okay? I mean, where there is knights, there's a castle, where there is a castle, there's a king. And if this king sent these knights, he's an evil king. He must be taken down. Let's go everyone!" Kaseki smiled at his speech. He felt like he was finally growing up. Whoever these Edolas people were, he didn't trust them. Everyone had a twin of some kind, and Kaseki didn't. Maybe they didn't know who he was. Maybe... He was the chosen one.

"That stupid child." Kodai whispered to himself. "That stupid pinkheaded boy and that... my brother." Kodai was attaching his time device to his ice cannon. Not only would it shoot massive ice crystals, but it would send the target back in time. For all they would know, he could undo their birth. Just the thought of killing people that simple brought a menacing smile to his dark wooden lips. "I'll send them through time and make them die by dinosauric means. There won't even be a trace of them." Said Kodai. He was crawling up a tree, a large distance away, a dozen miles. He watched over a farm at that distance. He could see the pinkhaired boy and a simple girl. "Hmph, I'll make his death quick and painless."

_____
    HP: 100%
    MP: 100% > 97% (1% per item to charge MP)

OOC:
    Order: Tōwa Lamira, Inspirational Quote, Chaostothemax, Vongola, Kaseki, Akryn, JaffaArchfiend, Adelheid Faustus, Axilmeus Steel, Lance Knighthunter, Axel Rover (SKIPPED), Ophelia Katulai

RULES:

NEXT TO POST:  Ophelia Katulai

Last edited by Kaseki on 15th September 2014, 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ophelia Katulai 23rd August 2014, 3:32 pm

Taking the ball graciously from Kaseki's hands, she swallowed it whole. Ophelia felt particularly better, somehow she felt less weak. With that done, she fixed her dress and ran her fingers through her orange hair, pushing loose strands back.

"Duck!" Edolas Ophelia yelled as she slipped on her metal gauntlets, swinging a fist just as the noblewoman knelt down. Her iron knuckles came into contact with the jaw of a guard that had managed to get behind her counterpart. An audible snapping sound came from the man just as he flew back and fell onto the ground in a daze. "You better watch yourself princess, y'all don't know what's gonna kill ya."
    "Oh shut up, I wasn't paying attention." The red headed girl retorted. She spun around and stomped onto the chestplate of the guard, letting out an audible 'humph' as she turned back to her surroundings.

Ophelia's Themes:

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 23rd August 2014, 5:18 pm

"MOVE IT! NOW." Naomi Yells as the water projectile misses her. her warning was no need as one of the others had blocked it. "Tōwa... lets handle this idiot." Naomi stats as she summons Gathorm. Then turning to the others. "split into two group there are to guard post there and there." pointing in two directions." you will need more than a few people. HURRY BEFORE THE CALL FOR REINFORCEMENTS." she turn her attention back to the big man.

"I am not some petty rebel." Tōwa states as she steps up to face the man, taking a L-stance. "Now lets begin." She hold her blade ready for a Iaido, Ready to strike as soon as he moved.

"YEAH!" Naomi adds childishly moving up to stand next to Tōwa leveling Gathorm at the man and starting the readiness spin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posting Order:  Tōwa Lamira, Chaostothemax, Vongola, Kaseki, Akryn, JaffaArchfiend, Adelheid Faustus, Axilmeus Steel, Lance Knighthunter, Ophelia Katulai

Inspirational Quote & Axel Rover have been skipped twice and thus are ejected please use current post order listed above.

Remaining MP: 115%

Gathorm:

Shinken:

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax

Lineage : Other Half
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 600

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaostothemax 24th August 2014, 11:46 am

Alexei grabbed a ball with an almost inhuman glee, wolfing it down as fast as he could so that he could get his magic back faster. His eyes flared purple, the Soul Gaze reactivating along with the rest of his magic, as he turned to face his tormentor. "Give me back my bag," he growled at her, "Or else." The girl just stared at him, idly toying with her hair as she did. "Or else what?" She asked, obviously not convinced.
    "Or else this." Alexei's Brightshade Cloak flared to life, having gotten it's power back along with Alexei's magic. Combined with the Blacklight Barrage Alexei had just applied to his legs, and within a flash, the boy had ripped the girl's bag off of her shoulder, the straps tearing as it did. "Later," he told the shocked girl, taking off towards the other end of the group as he did.

--

Alexandra stood there, watching as 'Tara' dashed off into the distance. "Wow, how rude!" She said indignantly, placing her hands on her hips. "I suppose I'll have to teach him a lesson." She pulled out a small metal knife from her pocket, admiring it for a bit before setting off in the boy's direction. She paid no attention to the knights that were slowly closing in on her group; right now, she was only focused on finding the boy and punishing him.

XP Stuff:
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 25th August 2014, 6:47 am

(I am gonna post since I missed mine. Sorry for that btw.)

Edo-Akryn frowned at the two women opposing him and began to charge his gauntlets with wind. "Very well. If you wish to be my opponents, then be crushed like so many before you!" He snarled before suddenly spinning. As he came out of the spin. He would send two blasts of wind from each hand, like magical slashes at the women, one right behind the other. Akryn expected them to dodge or block these however and so drew back his right hand, charging it with electricity and watching towa. She seemed far more experienced and thus more dangerous. Whatever her response, dodge or block, Akryn would respond with five lightning bolts, one from each finger of his right hand.....

Meanwhile, earthland akryn had found himself in a bit of trouble. Normally he would have offed the guard and made it back to the group with ease. But akryn had nothing if not bad luck. Really REALLY bad luck. He was currently engaged with three guards with nothing but a knife. To his credit, he had already killed two more guards and wounded a third. Still, as Akryn used the knife to redirect one sword and kicked the hand holding another sword to force it wide, he couldn't help but wish he had a spear or sword. How could he have know the soldier would head to an outpost? Especially so fast! Oddly enough, one of the same outposts the group had been pointed to....

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 25th August 2014, 7:43 pm

"TAKE THIS YOU PACIFISTIC FREAK!!" yelled Kodai as he lifted his weapon. He looked down the scope and stuck Kaseki's face right in his crosshairs. Kodai smiled as he pulled the trigger. It was his Ice Cannot tweaked with his Time Travel device.  A single hit from that gun's blast would send someone a million and more, years back in time. For Kaseki, that would only weaken him enough for Kodai to slay him. "FEAR ME, BROTHER, YOUR DEATH IS WHAT SHALL BRING ME LIFE, YOU DEMON..."

____

Kaseki charged into a knight, hitting him with his shoulder, knocking him down. Kaseki swore to him brother that he would never kill anyone, not as long as he was Kaseki. He looked down at the few knights that tripped. Lucky for Kaseki, they landed on a rock and were knocked out cold. As a Lamia Scale mage, Kaseki knew what Zuo would think if Kaseki became a killer. Kaseki couldn't live with that.

"RED EYED, FREAK!"

A knight ran at him holding two massive swords. He was something of 6 feet tall and had a bloodthirsty look in his eyes. Kaseki panicked and fell to the floor. A simple blue ball of light ran through the air just an inch away from Kaseki's neck. It hit the man, and he... vanished...

Kaseki turned back to trace the creator of the orb. Whoever it was, saved him. He looked at a hooded man, a happy man, for he was smiling. "Thank you, friend." Kaseki said.

But little did he know...

____
    HP: 100%
    MP: 97% > 94% (1% per item to charge MP)

OOC: Posting Order:  Tōwa Lamira, Chaostothemax, Vongola, Kaseki, Akryn, JaffaArchfiend, Adelheid Faustus, Axilmeus Steel, Lance Knighthunter, Ophelia Katulai

Last edited by Kaseki on 15th September 2014, 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : Black rose
    Mentor : Shadow Dragon
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Dynamo
    Second Skill: Hoblah i dont have it
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 25th August 2014, 9:26 pm

Primo ate the red ball and then his eyes turned white and he floated as he started emitting small burst of energy as he landed on the left and stood there making a pit of darkness surrounded him and he shot a beam to his side and waited for the guards to arrive.
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 26th August 2014, 4:45 pm

Whilst Earthland Kiersa focused on creating a shield for defense, Edolas Kiersa smirked before dashing out from behind the barrier, her gauntlet blade snaking out before finding its mark in a guard's gut. The soldier doubled over before having the blade impale itself through their lower jaw and straight through their skull.

Earth Kiersa threw up a little in her mouth. "Oh don't be such a baby." groaned Edo Kiersa before looking at the slowly growing numbers of soldiers and growling. "Alright, think we've fought enough here copy girl. Let's get running!" she said, grabbing the Earth Nun by the wrist and beginning to drag her along before they were both running. "Move it you idjits!" called over Edolas Kiersa.

Theme:

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 29th August 2014, 9:13 pm

Lance can Lea kept fighting the guards while Lisa watched in amazement at the magic flowing from the two. She pressed a button on her ball and turned it into a whip and started whipping multiple guards at once. Lance heard the lady telling him to take one of the two directions and stared at her "And leave the others here?" He said as he crossed his arms "Bullshit" he said as he got grabbed by Lisa who pulled him over in a direction.

Once they got away from the guards they made their way over to the other guards while running. Lisa frowned at him "Dont risk your life like that Lance... these guards will kill you..." she said muttering "Thats what they did to Lea..." she muttered.

Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ophelia Katulai 31st August 2014, 11:18 am

"Guard posts? The noblewoman muttered staring at one of them in the distance. "Hey stupid, we're going there." She nudged her Edolas counterpart.
    "Whut? Sorry hun, I'm kinda in the-" Edolas Ophelia paused and socked a guard in the face, "Middle of something." She finished, glancing over her shoulder to stared at the posh girl.
    "We're going to that post." With no warning, she grabbed the cowgirl's shirt collar and began dragging her like a ragdoll across the field. "AXIL, FATHURKASEKI COME HELP ME." The noblewoman demanded.

Ophelia's Themes:

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 31st August 2014, 6:24 pm

Tōwa watched the "Wind Blades" jet towards her, smiling she runs at them jumping arcing her back just so she clears them, placing her hand on the ground and twisting her body and bringing herself upright.. Naomi rolls under the blades recovering and moving to close range.

"HEY DOPE OVER HERE." Naomi calls out, hitting the firing switch starting the readiness spin, after seeing his focus was clearly on Tōwa. "I'm the one with the ranged weapon." Most of the rounds would be on the mark if he did not move.

Tōwa kept moving hoping the shots from Gathorm would take the big mans focus from her.
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Posting Order: Tōwa Lamira, Chaostothemax, Vongola, Kaseki, Akryn, JaffaArchfiend, Adelheid Faustus, Lance Knighthunter, Ophelia Katulai

Axilmeus have been skipped twice and thus are ejected please use current post order listed above, and from now on post whom your skipped. you guys posted out of order 3 to 4 and i almost ejected von please maintian the posting order after skipping.

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 8:18 pm