Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Okay Luck Group

Admin
    Admin

Lineage : Admin
    Guild : Staff
    Cosmic Coins : 100
    Dungeon Tokens : 100
    Mentor : Seijin
    Experience : 100,000,000

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Admin Magic
    Second Magic: Mod Magic
    Third Magic:

Okay Luck Group Empty Okay Luck Group

Post by Admin 23rd July 2014, 10:53 am

Okay Luck Group Sunsets%20landscapes%20colorful%20birds%20dogs%20fields%20anime%20drawn%20farm%202560x1440%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_82

Extalia Farms

Welcome to the Extalia Farms. Everyone here is of the lower class society. Farmers, they make their own clothing, they produce their own food, everything the humans do here is homemade. Enjoy a pie or follow your NPC Guide Marick. He will guide you to the royal city to meet up with Chikane to pick up your fellow mages. Keep an eye out for the royal guard. They ARE looking for you guys.

Posting Order: Legacy, Inspirational Quote, Chaostothemax, Vongola, Kaseki, Akryn, JaffaArchfiend, Adelheid Faustus, Axilmeus Steel, Lance Knighthunter, Axel Rover, Ophelia Katulai

Wait 24 hours to skip next person to continue story

Okay Luck Group Empty Re: Okay Luck Group

Post by Guest 26th July 2014, 8:22 am

Okay Luck Group Torren-GamblerofFateBust

Extalia Farms. A quiet part of Edolas was about to get considerably busier as numerous bodies mysteriously appeared in one of the fields out of seemingly nowhere. While it was a mystery as to where the bodies had appeared from there was certainly no cautious approach to be taken by the masculine figure that was now stood over a specific platinum-blond haired man. From whence did you appear is irrelevant...the true question is why...

The figure lowered his hood, revealing features identical to the man that lay unconscious on the floor before him. Marick Lowe, the King of one of the Assassin's guilds, had seen a large flash of blinding light from miles off. While this scene was - to say the least - unexpected, it hadn't deterred him from taking a glance. Now that he hovered over this doppleganger he couldn't help but be somewhat intrigued. "An omen perhaps..." he muttered to himself. ...Chikane may have the answers...
    Inspirational Quote
    Inspirational Quote

The Broken Elementalist

The Broken Elementalist

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : -

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Inspirational Quote 26th July 2014, 8:34 pm

Ni-Ju Shichi had just finished his first patrol circuit of the day around the outlying farms of  Extalia when a great flash of light erupted from behind a small barn a couple hundred yards to his west. Whatever that light was it had to be more interesting then kicking dirt clods down the road and beside that it might have harmed one of the farmers. He thought, rushing past the barn and through the fields towards the source of the light.

Blundering through the crops, Shichi's foot caught on something causing him to trip."Crap!"He yelled as he hit the ground. Hearing sounds of movement from his prone position, Shichi grabbed his dropped spear and jumped up brandishing it at a cloaked figure, who strangely enough, looked as if he could be the twin of the man at his feet. Taking a moment to check the scene, Shichi could make out the forms of around a dozen people laying in the wheat. Turning back to the cloaked figure he called out. "Just what in the hell is going on here!?".

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Xp:000
    Jobs Completed
    D rank:0
    C rank:0
    B rank:0
    A rank:0
    S rank:0
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Other Half
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 600

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chaostothemax 26th July 2014, 9:21 pm

Alexei Sarona awoke slowly, vision returning to him one piece at a time. What in the world had just happened? Last thing he knew, he was walking along the path to Oak Town; now, however, that seemed to be the least of his worries. He sat up slowly, aching; whatever had dropped him...wherever here was obviously hadn't dropped him kindly. 
    He wasn't the only one, either; there were at least a dozen other people that had dropped with him. He didn't recognize any of the ones near him; he did, however, take note of the fact that there were several natives watching them. A cloaked figure, and a young adult male. There was another, too, noticeable from a distance only through Alexei's newly developed Soul Gaze; she hid behind the barn, only barely visible. Oh well. Alexei had no intention of interacting with any of them, beyond figuring out where they were. He sat there, waiting for his strength to return or for his companions-in-unconsciousness to wake up, whichever happened first.

--

It was just another day for Alexandra Sarona, at least at first. Wake up, deal with make-up, bathe, pick out an outfit, and head to the job at the tavern. She was used to having to deal with a few hungover people from the last night at the tavern, or even a mugging; what she never expected to deal with, however, was more than a dozen people passed out in a nearby field.
    She tried to stay a safe distance from the bodies, not because of them, but because of who was around them. She recognized the young adult; she had seen/heard enough around town to know at least a little bit about Ni-Ju, although she didn't know him personally. The real clincher, however, was the cloaked figure. Alexandra didn't know him, which was usually a tip-off; in a job like Alexandra's, in a town like hers, one knew everybody in the town at least through word of mouth. He didn't look like anybody she'd heard of before; perhaps he-
    Alexandra was interrupted by almost tripping over a bag. It was a fairly nondescript bag, filled with random things like chunks of metal, a book, and even a pouch of sowing needles. "Did somebody drop this? She might as well take it for safekeeping; the people at the tavern would probably know whose it was. She placed the bag inside her own, larger bag, continuing to watch the crowd of new people carefully.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

XP Stuff:
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : Black rose
    Mentor : Shadow Dragon
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Dragon Dynamo
    Second Magic: Hoblah i dont have it
    Third Magic:

Post by Add 28th July 2014, 10:20 am

Primo had just finished training inside his dojo and went outside to start on his crops when he saw what looked like people coming from the sky when he started to run to the land postion. he already saw a few people still unconcious and then he looked down at a boy who looked similar to him. Primo grabbed him and took him back to the dojo and then poured water on him as he woke up and then slowy regain his concuious he looked at him and said,"Why do you look like me?" Primo looked at him and then said,"The same to you." then they both said at once,"Im Primo!" Primo said to him im going back to the place where i found you, and your going with me." Primo grabbed him and dragged him back to investagate what just happed excatly as he saw some famaliar and unfamilar faces and he saw alexandra from the tavern where he would always carried his friend out from being drunk. he then saw the other Primo look at other faces that hes seen and then they stood there waiting for everyone to wake up.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Magic: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Magic:

Post by Kaseki 28th July 2014, 11:12 am

"Haha... this boy... He will die like the rest." Kodai muttered to himself. He had been modifying his time travel device for days, upon weeks, upon months, upon years. "I made this discovery in Earthland.. And here I am, a great assassin in Edolas. Haha." Kodai had dreams about going back into his homeland. He loved the screams and terror he caused as a Sinner of Fiore, but that changed when he vanished. "But if I could reach out to myself... I could kill myself and absorb his power. My own wealth restored..."

Kodai looked out from his home into the hillside. He had but one thought, and it was killing "himself".

He felt a cold shiver go up and down his spine, something was wrong. "It can't be... this device is flawless... It can't..." he thought to himself.

Little did he know about the other beam of light.

Kaseki fell from the sky, landing head first onto the ground. Had he been human, he would have been knocked out cold. He discovered that the meeting hall that hey were in before, was gone. He saw some new faces as well as ones he saw prior. It was an odd event for him.

"I'm Kaseki from Lamia Scale..." he whispered to himself. "There's no evil... No one will die... We aren't lost..." He mumbled to himself in a frightened tone. He was afraid of killing, he feared death. Kaseki was nothing more than a coward.

"I want to go home..." he thought. "I want to see my daughters..."

Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Wind Magic
    Second Magic: None
    Third Magic:

Post by Akryn 29th July 2014, 11:51 am

Akryn sat quietly on a log, watching as his fellow mages, those he could see anyway, slowly starting to wake up. He had just woke up himself and this was the first look around he had gotten. And he did not like what he saw. An unknown land, unknown mages he was not used to working with, and locals that had found them long before any of them had been awake to hide or defend themselves. Tactically speaking, it was one of the least advantageous positions he could have imagined. Still, the locals seemed more curious than hostile, and he did recognize several of the mages here from having been at the guild master meeting. So while he didn't know them, they should indeed be allies. He hoped. With that thought in mind, Akryn rose from the stump, dusted himself off, and started towards the closest mage he recognized. "Hello there. You were at the guild masters meeting, yes?"

Meanwhile, less than a mile away, another Akryn was approaching the group. But this version, the Edolas version, was ugh larger, much more muscular. And much more dangerous. A bounty hunter of great fame, edo akryn was currently on the hunt for his mist elusive prey uwt, the master of a guild of assasins. And he was close. Locals who saw the mercenary coming quickly cleared the road, for his reputation of brutality preceded him. Danger was fast approaching the group of mages from earthland......

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Secondary - Katherine Wickfield
    Experience : 4986.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Holy Stigmata Magic
    Second Magic: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Third Magic:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 29th July 2014, 1:48 pm

"Oww... my head..." moaned the nun as she slowly came to. "Wh-where am I?" she asked softly as she took in the very different scenery. She'd been out in the desert practising with Aayla, her shields against her Slayer magic, when there was a flash of light... And now here she was in the middle of a field... With a blade against her throat. "Eeep." squeaked Kiersa as she followed the blade to its owner, then blinked. The nun blinked some more, not quite believing the sight before her.

The one holding a blade to her throat, with their other hand inside her robes... was herself. Only... she was dressed in a black version of her usual robes... which for some reason made Kiersa blush to look at. And her hair was black instead of blonde. "You give out so much as a scream double," hissed the raven-haired version of herself, pressing the blade closer, "and you'll find yourself without a throat to scream. Got it?" Earthland Kiersa nodded softly, her counterpart returning to rummaging through Kiersa's robes looking for anything to take. The nun's eyes spotting the people in the distance. "Um..." she began hesitantly, the blade getting pressed once more to her neck. "What?" snarled her counterpart.

"Behind you..." she said, nodding her eyes to nearby. "Do you really think I'd fall for a pathetic trick like that double?"

Okay Luck Group Kiersa%20Signature2_zpsbeofxgfa

Theme:

Adelheid Faustus
    Adelheid Faustus

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of Neptune
    Guild : Saber Tooth
    Mentor : Hecate Faustus
    Experience : 268.75

Post by Adelheid Faustus 29th July 2014, 5:31 pm

Adelheid was in one of her safe houses one in the outskirts of the farming village in Exalia she used those places to rest around and have a good night of sleep in between running from the authorities and doing some jobs or simply bringing down a building it two.
    She was eating a piece of watermelon as she saw the sky as she testified something amazing.
    She saw a hole of some kind kids like a ripple or it had been torn or something .
    She then took her trusty gun about a bag with a couple if ammunition disks as she ran at full speed towards the opening hole further more as she got closer she noticed that it was becoming bigger and something fell from it....no someone even worse many people were falling from a hole in the freaking sky.
    as she got to the place where they had landed she noticed that there was a redhead with her same complexion...and face?

Adelheid winced in pain she had lost consciousness for a moment but the pain from the fall had brought her back to reality.
    as her vision slowly cleared she saw a mirror? "who are you and why do you have my face? where do you come from doppleganger the woman asked pointing her gun at her face "uh? I where I am? " the earth Adel simply asked unable to process the information.
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 30th July 2014, 7:44 pm

(Skipping the previous person due to 24 hours)

Lisa walked through the farms with a sigh "When I told her I was going to go on vacation it I didn't exactly want this..." she muttered as she longed to be back in the city. Just when she was about to turn back and go back to the city with and back to one of her only friends she saw a weird thing in the sky up ahead and ran towards it to see what the hell it was. Once she arrived however she saw a couple dead bodies on the ground and one of them looked like a male version of her. She blinked once before pulling him out from under everyone and slightly poking his face a couple times with a stick before he finally opened his eyes to see her standing before him.

"Uhm... sir?" she said with a blush as Lance said down and rubbed his head that was hurting from the trip "Who are you and... w- why are you here?" she said shyly as Lance shrugged "Like hell I would know! I fell asleep during the meeting and them POOF I am here!" he said as he looked around and started to panic "Lea! W- Wheres Lea!" he asked panicking and not calming down until he saw the little girl crawl out from under the pile of bodies "Ow..." she muttered as she saw Lance and ran to him "Dad! We didn't get separated during that!" she said as she felt her head and saw that something was missing "My cat ears are gone dad..." she muttered with a grimace as she made a smile and shrugged.

Lisa looked at them both a bit confused "Dad? Cat ears?" she asked herself as she made up her mind that these people were weird. Lance stood up and looked all around at the bodies that were waking up and some that were still passed out with a grimace. There were a few people he knew and some he didn't know he turned back over to Lisa and smiled "Anyway my name is Lance Knighthunter and this is my daughter Lea Knighthunter!" he said happily as he extended his hand. Lisa shook it shyly "Knighthunter..." she muttered as she looked at him "Lisa Knighthunter..." she said to him as he looked at her "No wonder you look like me.... YOUR MY SISTER!" he said with a grin as Lea slapped him in the back of the head for being and idiot.

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 30th July 2014, 9:10 pm

"Here you go men! Some swords I stole from the kingdom. You all deserve them, after having caused that 'Accident'  to captain Matthews," said Axel Grover to seven men that fit the description for what many would call bandits. The group of bandits and Axel were surrounding a small bag that contained something inside of it. "Hmmm, it sure looks like it, but just to be sure," Axel began to say, as he bent over take a peak in the bag. After doing so, he got back up. "Yep, you sure did solve my problem for me, and I am sure you disposed the rest of his body?" asked Axel. "Yes Mr. Grover, and we made sure that no one was looking. We got his attention in an alleyway, then did the deed," explained one of the bandits. "Well, have fun with the blades, and make sure that no one ever hears about what you did this day," instructed Axel, as he left the small city. It would only be a few minutes until a Cait Sith Knight contacted Axel to tell him that he had been moved up to captain because of the unexpected 'disappearance' of Captain Matthews. Axel had planned this for weeks, and was so happy that the assassination was successful. Now he was a captain of the cait sith army, which meant he was one step closer to the king. 'Haha, my plans are going smoothly. Now, to get back to the castle,' thought Axel. 'Damn, why did the bandits pick this location? All the way near Extalia Farms. Now I have to walk all the way back,' Axel thought. Just then, he saw something fall out of the sky, and it landed in the middle of Extalia Farms. 'Hmmm, I guess since I am all the way out here, I could investigate the situation,' thought Axel, as he walked in the direction that the object fell.
    ----------------------------

'Ow, massive headache,' thought Axel, as he felt his forehead while laying on the floor. He opened his eyes to see that he was definantly not inside of the building that held the guild meeting anymore. One second Axel was listening to the guild masters talk, and the next thing he knew, there was a white flash, and then he woke up in this field. Axel got up slowly, and saw multiple people around him. Some of them were people at the meeting, while others Axel never saw before. "Hey, can anyone tell me where we are, please?" asked Axel. Someone must have knew where the group was. Axel was completely clueless. He had never seen a spell like the one that had been cast at the meeting to send him here, and of course, Axel ruled it as a spell, because there was no other logical explanation.

Akira Tatsumi
    Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Heidi(Status: Unknown)
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Rock Form Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ophelia Katulai 30th July 2014, 9:52 pm

"My back..." The noblewoman muttered as she laid on the ground. She didn't know what had happened, just moments ago she was at the guild hall, mingling as usual. It took a moment to collect her thoughts, but once she did she sat up, greeted by a warm tongue from a cow. "AHHH!" Ophelia screamed and pushed the cow's head away from her. "THIS IS DISGUSTING! I WANT TO GO HOME RIGHT NOWWWWW!" Oh my, it appears as though she was already mad.

Edolas Ophelia had been milking cows since morning, which was her favorite part of the day since she would be able to get the first few sips of fresh cow milk. The sudden scream caused her to quickly jolt out of her stool and glance about the field for any signs of where the screaming was coming from. "Hold on a minute Betsy." The girl muttered as she patted the cow she was milking on the back. Ophelia removed her cowboy hat and spotted a rather wealthy looking young woman, flailing about in the mud. She quickly jogged over and called out to her. "Well howdy there little lady, you're pretty far from the big city, huh?" The girl snorted as she knelt down to help the ginger woman up. "Heh, grab on."

"Excuse me? Who are you?" Earth Land Ophelia stared up at the cowgirl, rather confused. She looked strikingly similar to her, the only difference was her blonde hair... "I demand to know your name! Where are we!?" The noblewoman hissed as she helped herself up. She brushed some dirt and grass off of her blue lace dress and fixed her hair by putting it on one shoulder.

"Why are you so aggressive, miss? I'm Ophelia Catulei and we're on Extalia farms! You're a long way from home... Hey... You look a little shocked." 

"But I'm Ophelia." The noblewoman simply murmured.

"Hehe! Ain't that a big' ol coincidence! I guess Ophelia is a popular name!" Edolas Ophelia chuckled and slapped her knee.

"NO YOU BIG TWIT! AUUUGH." She was practically ripping her hair out. How could Edolas Ophelia be so stupid!?

Okay Luck Group TsXfT2v
    Ophelia's Themes:

Post by Guest 2nd August 2014, 2:20 am

"Kiersa...lower the weapon." Marick Lowe's cold tone broke through the awkward and loud environment as if a whip had cracked right in the middle of the farm. The Lord Assassin carefully inspected each of the newcomers before placing a hand to his chin. "Though my thirst is yet to be quenched...they mustn't be harmed."

Marick Lowell was now stirring, his eyes flickering for a moment as they adjusted to the brightness of the sky above him. "Christ....what the hell happened?" He muttered, not really expecting any kind of an answer. Right now he felt like he'd drank 18 beer kegs in one night, so much was his head hurting. The Sabertooth Ace pushed himself to his feet and looked around, his eyes widening slightly at the sight of each of the people around him. "...I'm seeing double..." he mumbled before his eyes fell upon Marick Lowe. "...well...hello there handsome. Now I know I'm drunk."

Marick Lowe eyed his Earthland counterpart with a blank expression. "...we need to start moving..."
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chaostothemax 3rd August 2014, 2:52 pm

((OOC: Sorry IQ, I waited as long as I could :( ))

Alexei watched as his partners-in-unconsciousness began to wake up, and doubles of them began to appear. What in the world was this? It was almost like a mirror world. And if it was a mirror world, where was his double? Something didn't sit right here. Maybe Blane would know-
    Panic set in as Alexei made a realization: His bag was gone. Not only was that his food source, but it also contained all of his belongings that weren't clothes; without that, he lost Blane, as well as some of his most prized possessions. This was bad. He sat up frantically, looking for something, anything, that could be hiding his bag; As he tried to run around to search for it, however, he made another realization. His powers were being dampened somehow; no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't muster up the magic to use any of his spells. What the hell was going on? Why wasn't anything working?
    Somehow, his gaze fell on the blonde girl again. She was still hiding, watching, but Alexei felt a strange sensation from her. Was she the one who had trapped them? Alexei intended to find out. Standing up, he made a dash towards the barn; he got some odd looks from people, but nobody stopped him as he made his way. Running directly up to the girl, he spoke, his tone dripping with venom: "What did you do?"

--

Alexandra didn't know what had happened. One of the members of the group had stood up and ran straight for her, malice in his eyes; he had run straight up to her, his eyes unsettling her with their determination compared to his small stature, and her heart skipped a beat when he growled, "What did you do?"
    "What did I do?" Alexandra shot back. "More like, what did you do?! You fall out of the sky as mirror images of some of my friends, and you have the gall to ask me what I did?!"
    "...Out of the sky?" The boy responded, his tone much less harsh. "That doesn't make any sense."
    "Well, none of this situation does," Alexandra responded, "but it doesn't change the fact that you're blaming me for it! Why did you blame me, anyway?"
    "Because you don't have a duplicate there," the boy pointed out to her. Alexandra pondered that for a moment; true, she wasn't a physical duplicate of anybody there, but it was entirely possible that she was a mental duplicate. Maybe if-
    "Do you have a bag?"
    Alexandra was shocked out of her pondering by the boy's sudden question. "I do have a bag," she responded, motioning to her giant purse. "What about it?"
    "Not that one," the boy said, "A different one. Mostly black."
    A smile dawned on Alexandra's face as she realized what he was talking about. "You mean this one?" She said, pulling out the bag she had found. The boy's eyes widened, then narrowed considerably. "Give it back," he said, again unnerving Alexandra with his seriousness.
    "I don't think so," Alexandra responded, placing it back in her bag. "You blame me for this situation, then you expect me to give this back to you like that? No thanks. However," she said, her smile growing wider, "If you do something for me, I'll give it back."
    There was silence for a moment before the boy spoke again. "What do I have to do?" He asked softly.
    "Oh, you'll find out," Alexandra said lightly. "Come into the barn, I'll show you." She pushed the boy into the barn, her smile growing ever wider.

XP Stuff:
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Add 3rd August 2014, 10:56 pm

Primo watched everyone wake up then he turned to the other primo and told him to keep an eye out for any guards and primo looked and saw that everyone was awake and then Sat down to meditate.

Primo looked at himself meditate as he jumped up and noticed everyone up and had no clue what to do in a new world primo decided he would go back to the cabin and rest now that everyone was up.

As both of them went back a royal guard passed by and they ran home and primo told himself don't go close to them or you will be hurt and captured." Primo put himself in the far corner and said,"Stay there." Primo was about to watch what was going down.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Magic: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Magic:

Post by Kaseki 4th August 2014, 6:42 pm

Kodai snatched his infamous blade, Khaos off the table as well as his ice cannon. "He's here... I can feel it." Kodai said to himself.

The device seemed to have worked, but not the way Kodai had planned. Yes, he was able to reach into his past and grab something... but it wasn't his Lamia Scale self... It was Alexei Sarona. It was Someone that he had trouble with killing the time he spend in Earthland. "That stuid boy... And he's the one from a different time. Heh. Perfect." Kodai kept speaking to the blade. Khaos seemed to open up small slots to hold various objects. He opened a compartment close to the hilt of the blade and pulled out a heart. He lifted it to his lips and swallowed it whole.

"I may have lost the ability of my waters... But I will never lose my will to kill. Kekekeke..." he laughed to himself as he made his way to the Extalia Farms. He would find himself there.

Kaseki begun to silently weep to himself. "Master Zuo... Maria... Ren... Oph-" Kaseki looked up to see a familiar face. "DAUGTUR OPHELIA!!" said the plant man as he looked up to his friend.

"I'm so cold..." Kaseki thought to himself. "I feel so alone..." Ophelia seemed to be accompanied by her own twin. He looked around him to find other mages sitting around. Most of them seemed to have a twin, both near and far, and one seemed to even have his own daughter.

"Yuna..." Kaseki said under his breath. "I hope Bliss are you are doing well... At least I was able to get you out of the Guildhall before this mess... I'll get home... I promise." A single frozen tear fell down his cheek, "Your father will get home... promise..."

Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Wind Magic
    Second Magic: None
    Third Magic:

Post by Akryn 5th August 2014, 5:15 am

Akryn eyed the tall man who looked an awful lot like Marick with quite a hit of apprehension. In fact, he eyed most of the counterparts suspiciously. It looked as if all the mages had themselves a double. Well, almost all of them. Akryn's double for instance was not hwre. But for some reason, that seemed to relieve him actually. Akryn shrugged his shoulders and rose from where he had been seayed, heading towards the man that seemed to be in charge. "Move you say? I do hope you don't mean to take us with you. We just got here, and we still have so much sight seeing to do. Besides, this all looks to be mighty suspicious. We just got here, where ever here is, and one of the first thing we see is a bunch of copy cats? Not even perfect ones either. Smells like a bad attempt to get rid of some mages, or a parallel world, but somehow that seems a lot less likely. So. You wanna give us some answers before you try shuffling us away at sword point?" He asked, sticking his hand in his pocket, the bare one, leaving the gloved hand out.

Not far away, edo-Akryn had caught his targets scent and picked up the pace. Exo-Akryn was mountain of a man, easily topping six feet, with a large, muscular body. His white hair was cut extremely short and a nasty scar running down the left side of his face, which looked like claw marks. He wore all black, with combat gear from the waist down but a tank top up top, as well as a large backpack looking item, with hoses running down to a pair of spiked gauntlets, with a pair of shackles in one hand, and a nasty looking spiked net in the other. "I have your scent now Marick, master of murderers. And soon enough, I shall collect the reward from your head."

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Secondary - Katherine Wickfield
    Experience : 4986.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Holy Stigmata Magic
    Second Magic: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Third Magic:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 5th August 2014, 5:32 am

The Edolas Kiersa seemed to go white in the face a little when Marick spoke, and hastily retracted her blade back into her gauntlet. "Y-yes sir." She got off of Earthland Kiersa who slowly stood up and looked around at all the people and their twins. Her eyes found themselves inspecting her own twin who shot a look back at her. "What you staring at blondie eh? Take a bloody picture, it'll last you longer, little copy-cat freak." she sneered, the nun from Earthland wilting a little under her doubles verbal tirade.

She looked over at the two Maricks and offered the one she'd briefly met back at the Sabertooth guild hall a small wave before she started to look around to see if she could see anyone else she could recognise. Her Edolas counterpart sighed and thumped the nun's back to move her forward. "So, where we taking these copy's boss? We stick around these sticks much longer, bloody King's gonna be knocking on our heads." said the thief nun, causing the mage nun to look at her curiously. "I-is th-that bad?" she asked softly, earning a slap upside the head from her counterpart. "Sheesh... bloody little doormat ain't ya?" grumbled the thief, glancing in her versions Maricks direction worriedly. He did say to not harm them after all...

Okay Luck Group Kiersa%20Signature2_zpsbeofxgfa

Theme:

Adelheid Faustus
    Adelheid Faustus

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of Neptune
    Guild : Saber Tooth
    Mentor : Hecate Faustus
    Experience : 268.75

Post by Adelheid Faustus 5th August 2014, 8:29 am

Edolas Adelheid had a hand on Earthland Adelheid as she listened to the others conversing.
    Apparently no one really knew what was going on and but 1 the king was involved 2 royal guards where aggressive against the copies and 3 the copies knew shiz either.
    "Alright you can breath again" Edo Adel said taking of her hand "so you are not going to shoot me? " asked the earth Adel who had been trying to use magic but seemingly couldn't "I have a soft spot for my face so I wouldn't shoot you anyway the two that more or less seem to maybe know a little are the nun pair and the boss of that pair we stick with them for a while K? " she said walking up to Edo Kiersa and pointing the rather big gun at her "Hey nun pair if you have anything to say say it now oh BTW Adel nice to meet you "
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Godaime: Bai Hu

Godaime: Bai Hu

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Motor City Rush- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 2237.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fantasy Summon: Super Hero
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 5th August 2014, 6:58 pm

Cyrus sighed. He was in a tree. That was... good... ish? I mean, he didn't know where he was, and hidden amidst the branches, err... stuck amidst the branches of a walnut tree, all he saw were a few animals and a couple farmers in the distance who paid him no attention. He struggled and managed to turn a bit so look the other way. Right below him was none other than... well... lot's of people actually. But specifically he noticed "Sir Kaseki, Lady Ophe, how are you this fine evening?" he continued to wait for a response as if he wasn't hanging from a branch of a walnut tree. Suddenly he started to move. His shirt was slipping off the perch it had gotten stuck on. He fell to the ground with a hard smack, slowly getting up he stared them in the face unblinkingly, "I, personally, am doing fine."

Meanwhile...

The wicked kid with black hair snickered. He tapped his gun against his shoulder. "Heh, this'll be interesting for sure. A bunch of losers have shown up in Extalia.  Earthlanders those from Edolas will now mix. I'm not sure whether Cait Sith will succeed, or the Earthlanders will return home, but I know one thing," he said to himself as he watched hidden by a small farm building. He pointed his index finger to make a gun towards a certain white haired boy, "You're my prey, Cyrus, and I'll make sure to have a fun time hunting you."

Last edited by Axilmeus Steel on 8th August 2014, 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 5th August 2014, 9:27 pm

Lisa was taken aback by Lance's statement about being his sister and shook her head "So your the people that I was informed of.." she muttered to herself which made Lance raise an eyebrow "What did you say?" he asked with his head cocked to to the side. Lisa shook her head with a warm smile "Never mind..." she muttered as she helped him to his feet.

While they were busy talking Lea looked around the scenery to see some floating islands in the air and then she noticed that she felt a bit weaker than normal. She tugged on Lances shirt "Uhm Dad, I dont think we are in Earthland..." she said as she pointed at one of the islands. Lance stared at the island for a second before turning back to Lisa "Sorry Lisa... but would you mind telling were we are?" he said and was met with a warm smile from Lisa "Welcome to Extalia Farms." she said softly as she took his wrist "We may get more information about why you Earthlanders are here in the city..." she said as she started to walk that way but Lance pulled his hand away "I think its better that we move with a group..." he muttered and Lea nodded.

Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Heidi(Status: Unknown)
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Rock Form Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ophelia Katulai 6th August 2014, 5:42 pm

"EXCUSE ME, WE'RE THE SAM- Kaseki?" The noblewoman turned her head and spotted her friend, whom was in the same predicament as she. Both were sucked into a different location. "FATHUR Kaseki!" There was a noticeable difference in her mood and she seemed to have forgotten about her Edolas counterpart, until the cowgirl stood in front of her protectively.

"I don't trust you, devil plant, y'all better keep yer distance now." Edolas Ophelia muttered, placing a hand over her iron gauntlets. Another voice caused the woman to look up, another one of the noblewoman's friends? "Y'all got some pretty weird friends, are they violent? Do they spit out poison? Do they worship the devil?"
    "What!? No, they do none of that!" Earthland Ophelia snarled, hitting the blonde cowgirl upside the head. "Quit goofing around! What do we do?" She asked, looking frantically at Axil-whom had fell from the tree- and Kaseki.
    "I have no clue, but until we start doin' something I'm gonna keep an eye out for that plantman..."

Okay Luck Group TsXfT2v
    Ophelia's Themes:

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Godchild
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Cosmic Mind
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 6th August 2014, 6:42 pm

Naomi had been scouting the area ahead of the group of people mainly so she would know what is ahead of them, but now it was time to send Marick on his way he was needed else where. Naomi made for the group, dodging a few patrols looking for them on the way, the were not hard to find sadly a lot of arguing and such.

"OOOOHHH Marick." the blond girl calls out, the man visibly cringes as she calls his name. "the boss lady says she need you somewhere else."

Marick turns to face the short blond haired girl."and where is that." his annoyance is clear he taps his foot as he speaks.

"No clue, just get you butt moving i don't want to get yelled at again." The blond calls back. Marick sighs and runs off. "Oh and pick on one of those patrol as you go!" she yells out him. Turning to the group of people that had been gathered. "OK hello everyone I'm Naomi. Ill be guiding you from here on out... well until Tōwa catches up." she puts her pointer finger on her chin. "your also being hunted although I'm sure that you know that already." she tilts he head. "I think I'm forgetting something..." after a few seconds she shrugs. "Anyways how  many among you can fight... cause you guy are WAY easy to find. I could have done it with my eyes closed"

(OCC: Legacy's computer has died i will be taking his place, Naomi and Towa are now your guides.")

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    The Blade of War - Unmade Primary Magic - Unmade Secondary Magic
    Unmade Armor - Unmade items.
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chaostothemax 7th August 2014, 7:33 pm

Alexei stared at the girl who had stolen his bag, slack-jawed. "You can't be serious," he groaned, looking at what she held in her hands.
    "Oh, I am serious," she responded as she waved the item around, a devious grin on her face. "You're taking this, and you're using it, and if you keep it the whole time to show your apology for blaming me, I'll give you back your bag. Of course, you'll have to let me do some other stuff as well." She held the objects out, practically shoving them in Alexei's face. "Go on, take them. Or do you not want your bag back?"
    Alexei stared at the girl with pure hatred for a few long moments, then let out a groan. "Fine," he said, his tone dripping with acid as he took the objects. "Look away, though."
    "Fine," the girl responded capriciously. "You'll have to let me do the hair after, though. It's so long, but it's a disaster; I'll fix it up for you."
    "Whatever." Alexei began the long process of using the item the deviant girl had given him. Within a few minutes, he had it mostly figured out; he slipped off his clothes as he started the process.

A few more minutes passed before Alexei turned around. "Done," he said dejectedly, glaring at her. She turned around and promptly squealed with glee, ignoring his glare. "Oh my gosh, you're so adorable," she said excitedly, pulling out a hairbrush and a few hair ties. "Now for the finishing touches." Alexei's heart simply sunk further as she ran over to him.

--

Another few minutes passed, and Alexandra stepped back to admire her handiwork. She had done a fabulous job on the young man, if she did say so herself; there was always room for improvement, but given their time crunch, she had done the best she could. "Take a look," she said happily, pulling a hand mirror out of her bag. "Don't you look adorable?"
    Okay Luck Group 1604344-bigthumbnail
    "I couldn't say," the boy said, malice clear in his tone. "Why do you even have all of this crap in your bag, anyway?"
    "Don't call it crap," Alexandra said, shocked at the boy's tone even after being humbled like this. "These are my old clothes. As for why I have them, my friend has certain...tastes."
    The boy made a face. "Didn't really need to hear that."
    Alexandra shrugged. "You asked," she said lightly, pulling Alexei up from his seated position. "Now, what was the name we agreed on for you again?"
    "I never agreed to a name," the boy snarled.
    "Hey," Alexandra said sternly. "Keep the attitude in check, or you won't get that bag back. Now, names...Oh! Tara! From here until you get home, you'll be Tara, my little sister." She smiled warmly, although it probably seemed devious to the boy. "I always wanted a little sister..."
    The boy simply sighed. "Whatever. Let's get this over with. At least I don't think I know anybody in the group..."
    "That's okay," Alexandra said, taking 'Tara' by the hand and pulling her towards the barn entrance. "This is going to so much fun!"
    "I'm going to die..." the boy muttered under his breath as they left the barn and moved to rejoin the main group.

XP Stuff:
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Add 8th August 2014, 7:28 am

Primo had knocked out the two guards and then pulled out his sword and told earth primo to come with him. They went back to the group when the saw 15 royal guards headed that way so he pulled Primo to the group as fast as he could and as he got there a woman spoke to everyone and asked how many could fight then as he raised his hand earth primo did the same and then primo smiled and then said We'll fight. and waited for anyone else response as he put his sword in the air and aimed at the guard heading towards them.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 7:08 am