Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Okay Luck Group

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Okay Luck Group - Page 2 Empty Re: Okay Luck Group

Post by Kaseki 4th August 2014, 6:42 pm

Kodai snatched his infamous blade, Khaos off the table as well as his ice cannon. "He's here... I can feel it." Kodai said to himself.

The device seemed to have worked, but not the way Kodai had planned. Yes, he was able to reach into his past and grab something... but it wasn't his Lamia Scale self... It was Alexei Sarona. It was Someone that he had trouble with killing the time he spend in Earthland. "That stuid boy... And he's the one from a different time. Heh. Perfect." Kodai kept speaking to the blade. Khaos seemed to open up small slots to hold various objects. He opened a compartment close to the hilt of the blade and pulled out a heart. He lifted it to his lips and swallowed it whole.

"I may have lost the ability of my waters... But I will never lose my will to kill. Kekekeke..." he laughed to himself as he made his way to the Extalia Farms. He would find himself there.

Kaseki begun to silently weep to himself. "Master Zuo... Maria... Ren... Oph-" Kaseki looked up to see a familiar face. "DAUGTUR OPHELIA!!" said the plant man as he looked up to his friend.

"I'm so cold..." Kaseki thought to himself. "I feel so alone..." Ophelia seemed to be accompanied by her own twin. He looked around him to find other mages sitting around. Most of them seemed to have a twin, both near and far, and one seemed to even have his own daughter.

"Yuna..." Kaseki said under his breath. "I hope Bliss are you are doing well... At least I was able to get you out of the Guildhall before this mess... I'll get home... I promise." A single frozen tear fell down his cheek, "Your father will get home... promise..."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 5th August 2014, 5:15 am

Akryn eyed the tall man who looked an awful lot like Marick with quite a hit of apprehension. In fact, he eyed most of the counterparts suspiciously. It looked as if all the mages had themselves a double. Well, almost all of them. Akryn's double for instance was not hwre. But for some reason, that seemed to relieve him actually. Akryn shrugged his shoulders and rose from where he had been seayed, heading towards the man that seemed to be in charge. "Move you say? I do hope you don't mean to take us with you. We just got here, and we still have so much sight seeing to do. Besides, this all looks to be mighty suspicious. We just got here, where ever here is, and one of the first thing we see is a bunch of copy cats? Not even perfect ones either. Smells like a bad attempt to get rid of some mages, or a parallel world, but somehow that seems a lot less likely. So. You wanna give us some answers before you try shuffling us away at sword point?" He asked, sticking his hand in his pocket, the bare one, leaving the gloved hand out.

Not far away, edo-Akryn had caught his targets scent and picked up the pace. Exo-Akryn was mountain of a man, easily topping six feet, with a large, muscular body. His white hair was cut extremely short and a nasty scar running down the left side of his face, which looked like claw marks. He wore all black, with combat gear from the waist down but a tank top up top, as well as a large backpack looking item, with hoses running down to a pair of spiked gauntlets, with a pair of shackles in one hand, and a nasty looking spiked net in the other. "I have your scent now Marick, master of murderers. And soon enough, I shall collect the reward from your head."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Secondary - Katherine Wickfield
    Experience : 4986.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holy Stigmata Magic
    Second Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 5th August 2014, 5:32 am

The Edolas Kiersa seemed to go white in the face a little when Marick spoke, and hastily retracted her blade back into her gauntlet. "Y-yes sir." She got off of Earthland Kiersa who slowly stood up and looked around at all the people and their twins. Her eyes found themselves inspecting her own twin who shot a look back at her. "What you staring at blondie eh? Take a bloody picture, it'll last you longer, little copy-cat freak." she sneered, the nun from Earthland wilting a little under her doubles verbal tirade.

She looked over at the two Maricks and offered the one she'd briefly met back at the Sabertooth guild hall a small wave before she started to look around to see if she could see anyone else she could recognise. Her Edolas counterpart sighed and thumped the nun's back to move her forward. "So, where we taking these copy's boss? We stick around these sticks much longer, bloody King's gonna be knocking on our heads." said the thief nun, causing the mage nun to look at her curiously. "I-is th-that bad?" she asked softly, earning a slap upside the head from her counterpart. "Sheesh... bloody little doormat ain't ya?" grumbled the thief, glancing in her versions Maricks direction worriedly. He did say to not harm them after all...

Okay Luck Group - Page 2 Kiersa%20Signature2_zpsbeofxgfa

Theme:

Adelheid Faustus
    Adelheid Faustus

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of Neptune
    Guild : Saber Tooth
    Mentor : Hecate Faustus
    Experience : 268.75

Post by Adelheid Faustus 5th August 2014, 8:29 am

Edolas Adelheid had a hand on Earthland Adelheid as she listened to the others conversing.
    Apparently no one really knew what was going on and but 1 the king was involved 2 royal guards where aggressive against the copies and 3 the copies knew shiz either.
    "Alright you can breath again" Edo Adel said taking of her hand "so you are not going to shoot me? " asked the earth Adel who had been trying to use magic but seemingly couldn't "I have a soft spot for my face so I wouldn't shoot you anyway the two that more or less seem to maybe know a little are the nun pair and the boss of that pair we stick with them for a while K? " she said walking up to Edo Kiersa and pointing the rather big gun at her "Hey nun pair if you have anything to say say it now oh BTW Adel nice to meet you "
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Godaime: Bai Hu

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Motor City Rush- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 2237.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fantasy Summon: Super Hero
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 5th August 2014, 6:58 pm

Cyrus sighed. He was in a tree. That was... good... ish? I mean, he didn't know where he was, and hidden amidst the branches, err... stuck amidst the branches of a walnut tree, all he saw were a few animals and a couple farmers in the distance who paid him no attention. He struggled and managed to turn a bit so look the other way. Right below him was none other than... well... lot's of people actually. But specifically he noticed "Sir Kaseki, Lady Ophe, how are you this fine evening?" he continued to wait for a response as if he wasn't hanging from a branch of a walnut tree. Suddenly he started to move. His shirt was slipping off the perch it had gotten stuck on. He fell to the ground with a hard smack, slowly getting up he stared them in the face unblinkingly, "I, personally, am doing fine."

Meanwhile...

The wicked kid with black hair snickered. He tapped his gun against his shoulder. "Heh, this'll be interesting for sure. A bunch of losers have shown up in Extalia.  Earthlanders those from Edolas will now mix. I'm not sure whether Cait Sith will succeed, or the Earthlanders will return home, but I know one thing," he said to himself as he watched hidden by a small farm building. He pointed his index finger to make a gun towards a certain white haired boy, "You're my prey, Cyrus, and I'll make sure to have a fun time hunting you."

Last edited by Axilmeus Steel on 8th August 2014, 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 5th August 2014, 9:27 pm

Lisa was taken aback by Lance's statement about being his sister and shook her head "So your the people that I was informed of.." she muttered to herself which made Lance raise an eyebrow "What did you say?" he asked with his head cocked to to the side. Lisa shook her head with a warm smile "Never mind..." she muttered as she helped him to his feet.

While they were busy talking Lea looked around the scenery to see some floating islands in the air and then she noticed that she felt a bit weaker than normal. She tugged on Lances shirt "Uhm Dad, I dont think we are in Earthland..." she said as she pointed at one of the islands. Lance stared at the island for a second before turning back to Lisa "Sorry Lisa... but would you mind telling were we are?" he said and was met with a warm smile from Lisa "Welcome to Extalia Farms." she said softly as she took his wrist "We may get more information about why you Earthlanders are here in the city..." she said as she started to walk that way but Lance pulled his hand away "I think its better that we move with a group..." he muttered and Lea nodded.

Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Heidi(Status: Unknown)
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rock Form Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ophelia Katulai 6th August 2014, 5:42 pm

"EXCUSE ME, WE'RE THE SAM- Kaseki?" The noblewoman turned her head and spotted her friend, whom was in the same predicament as she. Both were sucked into a different location. "FATHUR Kaseki!" There was a noticeable difference in her mood and she seemed to have forgotten about her Edolas counterpart, until the cowgirl stood in front of her protectively.

"I don't trust you, devil plant, y'all better keep yer distance now." Edolas Ophelia muttered, placing a hand over her iron gauntlets. Another voice caused the woman to look up, another one of the noblewoman's friends? "Y'all got some pretty weird friends, are they violent? Do they spit out poison? Do they worship the devil?"
    "What!? No, they do none of that!" Earthland Ophelia snarled, hitting the blonde cowgirl upside the head. "Quit goofing around! What do we do?" She asked, looking frantically at Axil-whom had fell from the tree- and Kaseki.
    "I have no clue, but until we start doin' something I'm gonna keep an eye out for that plantman..."

Okay Luck Group - Page 2 TsXfT2v
    Ophelia's Themes:

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Godchild
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Mind
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 6th August 2014, 6:42 pm

Naomi had been scouting the area ahead of the group of people mainly so she would know what is ahead of them, but now it was time to send Marick on his way he was needed else where. Naomi made for the group, dodging a few patrols looking for them on the way, the were not hard to find sadly a lot of arguing and such.

"OOOOHHH Marick." the blond girl calls out, the man visibly cringes as she calls his name. "the boss lady says she need you somewhere else."

Marick turns to face the short blond haired girl."and where is that." his annoyance is clear he taps his foot as he speaks.

"No clue, just get you butt moving i don't want to get yelled at again." The blond calls back. Marick sighs and runs off. "Oh and pick on one of those patrol as you go!" she yells out him. Turning to the group of people that had been gathered. "OK hello everyone I'm Naomi. Ill be guiding you from here on out... well until Tōwa catches up." she puts her pointer finger on her chin. "your also being hunted although I'm sure that you know that already." she tilts he head. "I think I'm forgetting something..." after a few seconds she shrugs. "Anyways how  many among you can fight... cause you guy are WAY easy to find. I could have done it with my eyes closed"

(OCC: Legacy's computer has died i will be taking his place, Naomi and Towa are now your guides.")

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    The Blade of War - Unmade Primary Magic - Unmade Secondary Magic
    Unmade Armor - Unmade items.
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax

Lineage : Other Half
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 600

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaostothemax 7th August 2014, 7:33 pm

Alexei stared at the girl who had stolen his bag, slack-jawed. "You can't be serious," he groaned, looking at what she held in her hands.
    "Oh, I am serious," she responded as she waved the item around, a devious grin on her face. "You're taking this, and you're using it, and if you keep it the whole time to show your apology for blaming me, I'll give you back your bag. Of course, you'll have to let me do some other stuff as well." She held the objects out, practically shoving them in Alexei's face. "Go on, take them. Or do you not want your bag back?"
    Alexei stared at the girl with pure hatred for a few long moments, then let out a groan. "Fine," he said, his tone dripping with acid as he took the objects. "Look away, though."
    "Fine," the girl responded capriciously. "You'll have to let me do the hair after, though. It's so long, but it's a disaster; I'll fix it up for you."
    "Whatever." Alexei began the long process of using the item the deviant girl had given him. Within a few minutes, he had it mostly figured out; he slipped off his clothes as he started the process.

A few more minutes passed before Alexei turned around. "Done," he said dejectedly, glaring at her. She turned around and promptly squealed with glee, ignoring his glare. "Oh my gosh, you're so adorable," she said excitedly, pulling out a hairbrush and a few hair ties. "Now for the finishing touches." Alexei's heart simply sunk further as she ran over to him.

--

Another few minutes passed, and Alexandra stepped back to admire her handiwork. She had done a fabulous job on the young man, if she did say so herself; there was always room for improvement, but given their time crunch, she had done the best she could. "Take a look," she said happily, pulling a hand mirror out of her bag. "Don't you look adorable?"
    Okay Luck Group - Page 2 1604344-bigthumbnail
    "I couldn't say," the boy said, malice clear in his tone. "Why do you even have all of this crap in your bag, anyway?"
    "Don't call it crap," Alexandra said, shocked at the boy's tone even after being humbled like this. "These are my old clothes. As for why I have them, my friend has certain...tastes."
    The boy made a face. "Didn't really need to hear that."
    Alexandra shrugged. "You asked," she said lightly, pulling Alexei up from his seated position. "Now, what was the name we agreed on for you again?"
    "I never agreed to a name," the boy snarled.
    "Hey," Alexandra said sternly. "Keep the attitude in check, or you won't get that bag back. Now, names...Oh! Tara! From here until you get home, you'll be Tara, my little sister." She smiled warmly, although it probably seemed devious to the boy. "I always wanted a little sister..."
    The boy simply sighed. "Whatever. Let's get this over with. At least I don't think I know anybody in the group..."
    "That's okay," Alexandra said, taking 'Tara' by the hand and pulling her towards the barn entrance. "This is going to so much fun!"
    "I'm going to die..." the boy muttered under his breath as they left the barn and moved to rejoin the main group.

XP Stuff:
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : Black rose
    Mentor : Shadow Dragon
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Dynamo
    Second Skill: Hoblah i dont have it
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 8th August 2014, 7:28 am

Primo had knocked out the two guards and then pulled out his sword and told earth primo to come with him. They went back to the group when the saw 15 royal guards headed that way so he pulled Primo to the group as fast as he could and as he got there a woman spoke to everyone and asked how many could fight then as he raised his hand earth primo did the same and then primo smiled and then said We'll fight. and waited for anyone else response as he put his sword in the air and aimed at the guard heading towards them.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 8th August 2014, 9:45 am

"I... I am fine, Axil..." Kaseki said weakly. "and hello Ophelia..." Kaseki listened to the words that Ophelia's twin spoke, "Me? ... Must I be the one that's watched?" He grew quiet and solemn. He was growing tired of being picked on. The only thing he ever did that was evil, was forgetting to tip the waitress at the diner (it was his first time eating out) and the occasional dealings he had with Master Zenneth of Nox Animus. After all, his best friend, as well as his daughter was a member of that neutral guild.

He stopped listening to the world as he sat alone.

He did not find his twin.

________
    OOc:

Posting Order: Tōwa Lamira, Inspirational Quote , Chaostothemax, Vongola, Kaseki, Akryn, JaffaArchfiend, Adelheid Faustus, Axilmeus Steel , Lance Knighthunter, Axel Rover, Ophelia Katulai

Wait 24 hours to skip next person to continue story

Last edited by Kaseki on 10th August 2014, 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 9th August 2014, 6:31 pm

Akryn sat and watched the exchange between marick and Naomi with a mixture of amusement, apprehension, and frustration. "Allright miss naomi. Pleasure to meet you and all that. Same questions. Who the he'll are you, why should we follow you, where are we, and what the he'll is going on?" He asked sounding exasperated. Apparently being in the dark on things made him rather irritable. But that was the least of their problems.

Not far away, standing on a hill and overlooking the whole scene, stood edo-Akryn. His target had been Marick. But he would settle for any rebel scum. And besides, the ones with Naomi were obviously oytsiders. Many of them had doubles mixed in with them. Earthlanders. The king had passed down a bounty on all earthlanders, through Akryn's master. And while he had not really taken the job, a bit of extra jewels never hurt. With that thought in mind, edo-Akryn powered up his gauntlets and began making his way towards the group........

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 10th August 2014, 1:28 am

The Edolas Kiersa snarled as the gun was pointed at her head. "Oi, bimbo, get that gun out of my face, or do you want to waste your ammo before the damn Kings lot gets here eh?" she said, her own gauntlet's blade coming out before the Earthland Kiersa gave a gentle cough. "Um... s-sorry... b-but... sh-shouldn't w-we be umm.. g-going?" she asked.

The Edolas version of the nun looked at the two Adels and then over at the Naomi girl who had taken charge before she spat on the floor. "Here's the situation. The bloody high mucky muck King's got his troops out searching all of Edolas for any and all of you doubles. Don't know why, and frankly, I don't give two shits. All I know is, I don't feel much like visiting the royal cells. So, Naomi, get leading if you're here to lead eh?" she called over as she stood next to her double.

The Earthland nun looked up at the Earthland Adel and gave a faint wave and smile. "H-hi Miss F-Faustus... b-been a wh-while..."

Theme:

Adelheid Faustus
    Adelheid Faustus

Player 

Post by Adelheid Faustus 10th August 2014, 8:18 pm

"Hey I'm not a bimbo " she taking off the gun "but if the king and their guards are into this things might get a little more fun that I thought I propose to move as a group or something " she said yawning as "plus I wouldn't let me catch me even if is another me"
    the Edo Adelheid declared
    "oh hi Kiersa how are you doing can you use magic? " she said mostly trying to not pay too much mind to how different where the copies to themselves "I tried to release a spell and didn't worked"
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 12th August 2014, 5:54 pm

Lance and Lissa listened as a lady explained to them that they were being hunted. Lance turned to face Lissa "So why are we being hunted?" he asked with a grimace. Lissa jsut laughed at the question "Oh ya I forgot to mention WE are not being hunted... YOU are being hunted." she said as she patted his back playfully. Lance muttered and shook his head "Please dont joke about this..." he said quietly. This was not his first time being hunted but he didn't exactly like it.

When the woman asked if anyone could fight he noticed that he actually felt weaker in fact and as he tried to use his magic he just couldn't do it. Lissa shook her head "No matter how many times you try you wont be able to use your magic..." she muttered as she stood up and faced him "Unless you are still strong enough to use your fists you wont be able to fight well and even if you use your fists I doubt it will do any real damage..." she muttered as she clutched a handle on her belt "I have this thing that I use to fight." she said as she shook her head "It pains me to see that you haven't invested your time into getting a non-magical weapon..." she muttered silently.

Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Motor City Rush- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 12th August 2014, 7:30 pm

Axil began to attempt to form something, anything out of clouds. It resulted in disappointment and failure, "Lady Ophe, Sir Kaseki, I believe we should rendezvous with the other mages here, we should find out more about what's going on and why we can't use our magic," he advised. Come to think of it, he couldn't contact his spirits either, this was truly troubling. Of course, he still had his weapons if he really needed to protect himself. He would then look around. It seemed people had clones... or twins... or... maybe he just hit his head too hard when he fell out of the tree.

Last edited by Axilmeus Steel on 17th August 2014, 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Heidi(Status: Unknown)
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rock Form Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ophelia Katulai 13th August 2014, 3:37 pm

Ophelia reeled her arm back and swung aggressively, hitting her edolas counterpart on the back of her head, causing the blonde cowgirl to whimper and crouch.

"Whooooowee, you got a pair of strong arms for a rich girl." Edolas Ophelia mumbled, rubbing the back of her head with both hands.
    "Shut your mouth you insolent fool, apologize to Kaseki." The noblewoman hissed.
    "I don't gotta listen to some rich bi-" The two were interrupted by Axil. Fighting wouldn't get them anywhere, so they ended up relaxing in the end. The red headed woman crossed her arms and finally began to notice the other mages around, most of which she had never met before in her life. A woman named Naomi had explained their current situation to them, which seemed reasonable enough, so the two merely nodded practically in sync with one another.
    "I'm perfectly capable of fightin', I don't know about princess here but-" The cowgirl was just about to mock her Earthland counterpart but was elbowed in the side, forcing her to bend over and wheeze, ceasing her sentence.
    "I'm not completely useless without magic."

Okay Luck Group - Page 2 TsXfT2v
    Ophelia's Themes:

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Godchild
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Mind
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 14th August 2014, 3:43 pm

Naomi watched as the group chattered about. "HEY LISTEN!!! WE..." only to get bonked on the head as another person walked up behind her.

"Stop yelling..." The new comer said adjusting her grip on a sword she was holding, she looks at the group. "did you give them the Balls,"

"Right! i forgot." the little blond girl digs around in on of he pockets for a few seconds pulling out a handful of lint covered balls. "Were did the bag go." she frowns digging in another pocket. "Aw well. Earthlanders take these to get your magic back." She catches sight of the large man working his way towards them. "And do hurry please." She passes a the balls to a random person as she pass though the group to engage the big men. "hurry im sure there are more like him." she say pointing at the man. "coming." and true enough from the other direction came three men.

"THERE THEY ARE!" one yells as another run off the get more patrol members,

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    The Blade of War - Unmade Primary Magic - Unmade Secondary Magic
    Unmade Armor - Unmade items.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 18th August 2014, 1:20 pm

Kaseki caught the collection of colored balls. He was deeply confused. "Wha? What do I do with these? I.. Huh?" Kaseki felt and odd feeling to eat one of them, namely the violet one. He quickly swallowed the ball for no apparent reason and felt himself gain power. He tossed the balls to other mages around him. He figured that's what they were for.

"I think.. I think these get us our powers back!" Said Kaseki, looking around. He looked far and wide, watching some mages pass each other the gifts.

He could not find his double.
    ___
    Posting Order: Tōwa Lamira, Inspirational Quote (Skipped), Chaostothemax, Vongola, Kaseki, Akryn, JaffaArchfiend, Adelheid Faustus, Axilmeus Steel , Lance Knighthunter, Axel Rover, Ophelia Katulai

Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 19th August 2014, 10:02 pm

Akryn growled as someone else got the balls first. This could prove problematic. But he didn't have time to wait and he quickly took off after the one that had bolted. "I got the runner! Split into two teams, one team bigger than the other. Big team help our guide, small team the guards, don't question, just do!" He shouted as he sprinted after the guard, already closing the distance. Akryn was one of the most physically fit mages fire had, with a focus on speed. Plus he wasn't laden with a suit of armor. The guard would be hard pressed to outrun him.

(Ooc do I control the guard? )

Edo-Akryn continued his March towards the group, unbothered by Naomi's approach. As he passed a Wagon he would reach out and, by sending a massive burst of wind from his gauntlet, throw it at her with incredible speed and power. "Out of my way rebel. You shall meet your end soon enough but I am here now for the bounty on their heads. Flee while you can and I may yet spare you." He snarled, even as with his other hand he would punch towards the group, sending out a very powerful blast of water that could scatter the group with ease. Edo-Akryn was obviously on a different level from earth-Akryn, if those blasts of water and wind were any sort of proper comparison. And he had made his intentions clear.

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 20th August 2014, 2:32 am

Earth Kiersa accepted the ball looking thing and quickly swallowed it. Edo-Kiersa looked at her for a moment. "Well? All sorted now? Let's move! I don't feel like spending time in a dungeon cus you lot were too busy eating sweets!" Earthland Kiersa quietly nodded beside her counterpart before seeing the man begin to fire something at them.

"Stigmata of the Arc!" she intoned, a brilliant holy shield forming before her as she put herself between the shots of water and her fellows. The Shield held up, if only barely. The Edo-Kiersa blinked at the blonde nun before smirking. "You may have some use after all double." she said before looking at Towa and Naomi. "Well? Get leading the way already then!"

Theme:

Adelheid Faustus
    Adelheid Faustus

Player 

Post by Adelheid Faustus 20th August 2014, 11:14 am

Earthland Adelheid went and took one of the balls swallowing it as she felt like something inside of "clicked" it seemed like her magic had return to her "well it seems like this is good and nice pain in the ass adventure "
    After saying that she patted her Edolas version in the shoulder "nice meeting you I will be under your care from now on " she said her other self chuckling "Yo so serious let's get rolling it seems like there is going to be some fun around this group " and like that they followed the ones guiding them to a safe place.
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 21st August 2014, 10:41 am

Axil chomped down on the little ball he was given. Evidently those who looked like the mages from Earthland had no magic themselves, but based on what was going on around him, they clearly weren't incompetent fighters. He had his work cut out against these guards... probably. He raised his hand "Cloud Make: Halberd," he said and ran forward engaging one of the armored men in combat. He swung his axe down, lighting it aflame with some odd form of lacrima. Axil raised the halberd to block it and they began to push against each other.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 21st August 2014, 9:44 pm

Lance took a ball at ate it. He tilted his head for a second and then felt a rush of power flow through him. He smiled "Yes! I feel powerful again!" he said with a grin as he walked over to Lea and handed her a ball. She ate it as well and smiled "Thanks dad!" she said as she hopped onto his back and laughed.

Lissa stared at the two silently "You must really be close..." she said quietly as she grimaced. She looked like she was about to cry and then Lance noticed that he didn't have another girl with her "What happened to your Lea?" he asked with concern in his voice. Lissa would stare at the ground  "She... was my adopted daughter..." she muttered as she turned away "She died a long time ago..." she said as she clutched her chest "I now live with my friend Rita." she said quietly so only Lance and Lea could hear.

Lance's eyes widened at the mention of Rita's name "Maybe my Rita is with her! Take me to her!" he said with excitement growing in his voice as Lissa nodded "Lets try to find them..." she said with a small smile.

Lance turned to see that a guard was heading towards them. He smirked a bit "Shadow Whips!" he called out as the shadows in the ground began to form whips in his hands. He smiled "You can fight to!" he said to Lissa loudly.

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 23rd August 2014, 6:17 am

Kaseki watched the guards approach them. It was truly an odd event. But they attacked from only one side it seemed, a small and futile ambush. But these knights... they must have a master. Perhaps that was the real target. Kaseki felt a weight lifted from his shoulders just at the thought. Today he could be a hero. Kaseki ran at the closest guard with Khaos, his sword, in hand. He had only planned to knock the man down. Kaseki would never kill a soul.

"Everyone, let's get a move on, okay? I mean, where there is knights, there's a castle, where there is a castle, there's a king. And if this king sent these knights, he's an evil king. He must be taken down. Let's go everyone!" Kaseki smiled at his speech. He felt like he was finally growing up. Whoever these Edolas people were, he didn't trust them. Everyone had a twin of some kind, and Kaseki didn't. Maybe they didn't know who he was. Maybe... He was the chosen one.

"That stupid child." Kodai whispered to himself. "That stupid pinkheaded boy and that... my brother." Kodai was attaching his time device to his ice cannon. Not only would it shoot massive ice crystals, but it would send the target back in time. For all they would know, he could undo their birth. Just the thought of killing people that simple brought a menacing smile to his dark wooden lips. "I'll send them through time and make them die by dinosauric means. There won't even be a trace of them." Said Kodai. He was crawling up a tree, a large distance away, a dozen miles. He watched over a farm at that distance. He could see the pinkhaired boy and a simple girl. "Hmph, I'll make his death quick and painless."

_____
    HP: 100%
    MP: 100% > 97% (1% per item to charge MP)

OOC:
    Order: Tōwa Lamira, Inspirational Quote, Chaostothemax, Vongola, Kaseki, Akryn, JaffaArchfiend, Adelheid Faustus, Axilmeus Steel, Lance Knighthunter, Axel Rover (SKIPPED), Ophelia Katulai

RULES:

NEXT TO POST:  Ophelia Katulai

Last edited by Kaseki on 15th September 2014, 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 8:27 am