Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Two Winds Clash [Axel/Kichi] (Social/Private)

Two Winds Clash [Axel/Kichi] (Social/Private) Empty Two Winds Clash [Axel/Kichi] (Social/Private)

Post by Guest 13th July 2014, 11:59 am

Yukine had invited Axel to simply hangout with him at a place where the wind blew glorious: Divide Island. Though a mountainous island, one who could control wind could easily make their way to the top, and God only knows what lies there. Albeit, Axel was the one of all people who Yukine chose to invite due to a promise the two made in a mission together. They wished to meet again sometime, and as one who seemed to originate from a very friendly guild, Yukine couldn't help but accept. Of course, a lot of other sudden activities had occurred since then, which somewhat bothered the Sekki Mage. However, finally Yukine had some time to spare for the other male. He heard the Wind Mage had become a Rune Knight, though since they had been recently attacked by Nox Animus, Yukine had to have a note sent to Fairy Tail, then specifically forwarded to the desired Mage carefully. However all worked well for the two youngsters.
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Two Winds Clash [Axel/Kichi] (Social/Private) Empty Re: Two Winds Clash [Axel/Kichi] (Social/Private)

Post by Akira Tatsumi 27th July 2014, 10:51 am

'I feel sorry for any non-wind mage trying to get up this mountain' thought Axel, as he ascended to the top of a mountain on Divide Island. Axel was excited when he got a letter from Kichiro he knew to meet him there. It had been months since they last met, and that was when they were asked to bring treasure back to the magic council. At the time, Kichiro was apart of Sabretooth, but after hearing a few things, it seemed he was in the famed guild Eclipse Soul, with his guild master being the strongest Wizard Saint, Zeno Sombras. Axel also knew that Kichiro's time in between Sabretooth and Eclipse Soul was a little iffy, since he could not find anything on him, so he was going to ask him about that later.

Finally, Axel made it up the mountain, and once he landed, he saw Kichiro. "Kichiro! How have you been buddy! It has been months since we last saw each other. I am happy that we are able to meet this day," said Axel, as he he went in for a handshake.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akira Tatsumi

Two Winds Clash [Axel/Kichi] (Social/Private) Empty Re: Two Winds Clash [Axel/Kichi] (Social/Private)

Post by Guest 27th July 2014, 11:06 am

Yukine smiled politely when he saw Axel approach him. There was some interesting news Yukine heard about the man since they last met. Axel was no longer his former self, but rather a member of the Magic Council, at this point. As much as Yukine wanted to ask how it felt to be a part of the Magic Council, he knew it was too personal. The Magic Council was too professional and classified with their information, after all. "I've been great!" Yukine replied cheerfully, "I am now a member of Eclipse Soul, and a B-Rank Mage! I've learned a lot of new spells, made plenty of new friends, and have finally received the opportunity to travel to my desire. I've been almost everywhere in Fiore, by now." Yukine paused and thought about every other detail he left behind. He didn't want to tell Axel that he once became insane, and attempted to kill two legal Mages; that just wouldn't be right. Yukine sighed and looked up the divided the mountains. "How have you been?" Yukine asked curiously. He was honoured to receive a name like "buddy" from a man who only encountered him once in life. It seemed this world wasn't so bad, after all; not with nice people like Axel.

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 5:33 am