Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Knights, Fairies and Black Flags! [Private, Job, Axel Rover]

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Knights, Fairies and Black Flags! [Private, Job, Axel Rover] Empty Knights, Fairies and Black Flags! [Private, Job, Axel Rover]

Post by Nero_ 12th July 2014, 10:33 am

Job Sheet:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Theme || Insanity theme
    Knights, Fairies and Black Flags! [Private, Job, Axel Rover] Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Knights, Fairies and Black Flags! [Private, Job, Axel Rover] Empty Re: Knights, Fairies and Black Flags! [Private, Job, Axel Rover]

Post by Nero_ 12th July 2014, 10:55 am

The sun was shining, the wind was blowing, and a certain Fairy was waving her black hair against the wind, trying to look like one of those actress she had seen before a few days at the theather. A pink cat was sitting on her shoulder, his pink paws holding a telescope as he looked into the unknown, his right eye covered with a white, scale-like scarf that he used as an eye cover, so he would look like a true pirate. He would constantly repeat the smae '' Aye!'' over and over again, like those pirates people wrote about, but, instead of looking perillous and malicious, he was slightly ridiculous.

Victoria Hunter held her scythe with her hands, looking like an avenger ready to slice open the throat of any enemy that would try to come at her. Obviously, the only one that looked like a threat at that moment was Catsu, but everyone who would consider him a threat would always go to the nearest desk, facedesk and then think again. And surely, at the second try, nobody would see him as a threat, even as a possible threat. The Thunder Goddess rose her hands and took him to her head, placing his scarf around his neck, where it should be, and placing the minuscular telescope back in its place. '' But I wanna be a pirate!'' The exceed whinied, and hit Victoria's head with his soft paws repeatedly. She just chuckled and shook her head, all while taking out a paper from her jeans.

'' I know that you want to be a pirate, Catsu, but not today. Today we are going to fight pirates.'' She said calmly, patiently. She perfectly kne wthat the cat would continue wanting to be a pirate, until, it gets bored of the concept, but until then, he'd destroy her ears with constant whinning. After barely 4 seconds of silance she could already hear his suggestions that maybe they should avoid killing the pirates, but become members of the Black Flag community, maybe make a guild called Black Flag, help the pirates with whatever they are doing... As always, Victoria stopped listening to him right after the second suggestion and began planning how would they defeat whatever awaited her and her job partner at the Grey Island. She fixed her attire, slightly, and pulled her hair in a ponytail, as the heat at the dock, where she waited for her job mate, was tremendous, and even though she had shoulder-length hair, she was still dying from the heat. When seeing that his master was completely ignoring him, he sighed and layed on her head, trying to get tanned, even though he would never get any tan with his pink fur in the way. Victoria, however, had to options: either she would get burnt and die from the pain of burns all night when she gets back from this job, or she'd get hyper-tanned and would be the envy of many pale Fairies, although she herself was paler than a ghost, no matter how many time she spent outside. She never got tanned.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Knights, Fairies and Black Flags! [Private, Job, Axel Rover] Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Knights, Fairies and Black Flags! [Private, Job, Axel Rover] Empty Re: Knights, Fairies and Black Flags! [Private, Job, Axel Rover]

Post by Akira Tatsumi 13th July 2014, 9:56 am

Axel woke up very early. He had to, because his time at the Inn was running out anyway. Ever since the accident with Axel's family, he has decided to move to Era, since he became a Rune Knight. Until he finds a house, Axel has decided to just stay at an Inn. It does not cost that much, and in fact Axel could probably even live at the Inn. Axel left the Inn, and decided that he would do a job today since he had no Knight duties. He went to the Magic Council Headquarters and went over to the job board. 'Hmm, let's see...... kill a dragon, hunt the rogue mage, bring back stolen goods, hmmm...' thought Axel as he looked over to one job he especially liked. 'oooooh, stop the pirates. I am all for it,' thought Axel. It said on the form that there should be another person going on the job, so he decided to head straight for the docks.

Axel decided to fly there, since he loved that way of traveling. As he flew, he thought about how strong his job partner would be. 'Would they have super strength magic? Maybe super-sonic. Maybe even a slayer! I have only met a few...' thought Axel. He finally got to clover Ton, so he decided to just walk to the docks. Once he got close though, a child walked up to him carrying a toy pirate ship.

"Hey mister! You know what is the best thing ever? Pirates!" the kid said enthusiastically. "Nope, the best thing ever is fighting pirates, and I am about to do that right now," said Axel, with a smile on his face. "Oooooooh, can I come? Can I?" asked the kid. "Well, I don't think your parents would like that very much," replied Axel. The next thing he needed on his plate was a kid he had to watch out for. The kid ran towards a woman, and after a few seconds, he came back over to Axel. "My mom said yes! I can come with you!" shouted the kid in happiness. Axel looked over to the kid's mom, and made a facial expression that asked why. "You are a Rising Star! I thought that he would be safe with you! Please take care of my son!" shouted the woman. Axel knew he was a rising star, but that did not mean he was a baby sitter. 'well, I guess he could come along. I can't get him away from me anymore. This may be a stupid decision though. Nah, I can protect him,' thought Axel. "Fine kid, let's go," shouted Axel as he ran to the docks, and the kid quickly followed.

Axel walked over to the girl who he thought was his job partner, since there were not many people there. The girl had her hair in a ponytail, and she was wearing a white T-shirt with a brown coat over it, and light-brown pants. She also had a cat with her. "Hello, my name is Axel Rover, and I believe you are my job partner, the job were e have to stop the pirates? Also, this is...." said Axel, pointing at the kid, but he did not know his name. "Timmy," said the kid, with a smile on his face.

WC: 552

Akira Tatsumi
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 13th July 2014, 10:44 am

Victoria waved at her partner, but her jaw slowly, but progressively dropped as she saw a kid next to him. Some Timmy. She looked at Catsu, who was sitting on her shoulder, to make sure that he was seeing this too, and not only Victoria was. She saw the exceed's jaw dropping, and him bringing his paws to his face. Of course, she was not seeing things, but this kid was certainly there. She shook her head, slowly, to make sure that when she opened her eyes, she would see things clearly and would think cool on her decisions, and then walked towards Axel and Timmy. '' Nice to meet you, Axel. I am Victoria Anna, Fairy Tail mage. And yes, certainly, I am here for the pirates job.'' She then waved hello at Timmy and turned to Axel once again. '' What is a kid doing on an A Rank job?'' She asked quietly, slowly, making sure that none of her words were heard by Timmy.

With a sigh, she turned around and walked to the captain of a ship. Catsu put his scarf around his eye like a pirate once again, and rose his paw, stretching out his fingers in the symbol of Fairy Tail. A Fairy Tail Pirate Exceed. Interesting. Victoria walked to the captain and handed him a handful of jewels, which would be enough to get the guy to get her, Axel, Catsu and Timmy to the Grey Island. If it was for her to decide, she'd fly to there. She would have no problem with that. But then again, she didn't know if Axel had the ability to fly. She didn't know even his magic. She tapped her finger on her mouth as she turned to Axel again and closed her eyes. When she opened them, they were scarlet red, and she ran them over Axel's body from head to toe. After this in-depth inspection of him, she could easily determine that she hadn't sensed any God, Dragon or Demon Slaying magic in him. Inhaling deeply, closing her eyes, and then exhaling, she took her eyes back to their normal stormy gray, and looked at the captain, who was preparing the ship to leave the dock. Catsu looked at Axel and Timmy and grinned. '' Come at the ship, Aye!'' He yelled while Victoria took him in his hands and slightly jumped up in the air, hovering in it freely. Flight. This was her favourite ability that her Thunder God Slaying powers offered her. It was certainly incredible, and useful. She flew over to the ship and landed on it elegantly, pulling her hair back. Her eyes landed on Axel and she waited to see what he did.

Soon after that, Catsu touched Victoria's shoulder. He pointed to the sea and Victoria immediately looked away, sickened. She had sea sickness, she couldn't stand boats. What a horrible day it would be for her, since it would take some painfully long hours on a boat to arrive to the Gray island. Certainly, she was going to die before she reached the Grey Island. A whimper escaped her lips as she fell to the ground in a sitting position and looked away from the sea, convinced she would feel better.

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 13th July 2014, 1:48 pm

Axel figured out that the girl actually was his job partner, and that her name was Victoria Anna, from Fairy Tail. Axel winced at the name of Fairy Tail. Every time the guild came up, Axel thought about all of the memories he had at the guildhall and with the members of the guild. He had a little regret in him for leaving the guild, but Axel felt that it was what he needed to do. He and his sense of justice was just too big for Fairy Tail, and he was afraid that he was going to get in a fight with someone.

Victoria Also asked why Axel brought a kid along. He came up close to her and whispered, "I had to take him. His mom knows me as a Rising Storm, and if I said no, it would make her and her son mad. She expects me to protect him, and I believe I can, so just go with it," replied Axel, as he backed away from Victoria and began to smile again. Axel looked at the ships of the dock for a second, and when he turned back, he could have sworn that Victoria's eyes were scarlet red for a second, but they were not anymore. After that, Victoria jumped on the ship that belonged to a guy she payed to take her and Axel to Grey Island. It seemed for a second as if she could fly, so Axel took this upon himself to do the same. He took Timmy's hand and jumped in the air as well, onto the ship, landing gently. "You are not the only one that can fly," Axel said as he looked at Victoria, with a smile on his face. "That was awesome! Do it again!" shouted Timmy, but Axel just patted the young boy's head and told him he would later. The ship took off into the sea, and Axel looked at Izzy as she looked sea-sick. As Axel looked at her again, however, he noticed that she seemed familiar.

'Wait a second, no that is not possible, because she is in Fairy Tail, no it IS her!' thought Axel in his mind. He now knew without a doubt that his job partner was a Coming Storm. He tried to play it cool, but he found that hard to do, when he was on a boat with his opposite. Axel was a Rising Star. "Ummm, Victoria, I notice your face from a bounty form, so please do not tell me what I think this means. You are not from Fairy Tail, are you?" Axel said, trying to keep anger from his voice, but that was hard to do. "Axel, I say kill her, kill her now," said Ragna, in a whispering voice that only Axel could hear. Ragna was the demon that resided in Axel's sword. "You think it is that simple to just kill everyone so fast. First, I have to make sure she is actually an enemy, you idiot," Axel whispered.

WC: 505

Akira Tatsumi
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 14th July 2014, 2:53 am

Victoria's face rose from her hands, pale. Paler than it already was. She could notice that she, and Catsu had frozen in their place at the mention of the Coming Storm title of the Fairy Tail mage. A sigh escaped her lips, and she got up, Catsu falling to the ground softly. With an elegant movement, she took her hand to her shirt, and lifted it slightly, revealing her perfectly shaped waist, with the scarlet red Fairy Tail tattoo on it. Her eyes shined sadly, but at the same time, with determination, as she inhaled deeply. '' I know that I am famous as a Coming Storm, Axel. Trust me, I myself am ashamed by that. But as you can clearly see now, my Fairy Tail symbol is on my skin, and it's not fake.'' She said. Her voice had turned suddenly serene, not the soft, melodic voice that she had before. '' I can assure you that my Coming Storm personality is left behind, deep burried inside me. '' She finished her sentence, letting her white shirt fall on its place.

Without another word, she turned to the captain, and asked him to begin the course towards the Gray Island. Without throwing another look at Axel or Timmy, she sat against one of the walls of the ship, passing a hand through her black hair. This mission was going to turn out painful, not as fun as she had thought initially. Axel wouldn't trust her, by any means, and well, she wouldn't blame him. He was the good guy, she was the bad girl. And not to mention the tremendous sea sickness she was going through now. She could feel a soft ball of fur curl up in her lap, and she moved her hand to pat Catsu, who had came to his master when she wasn't okay, like a loyal exceed would do. She looked at him with care, love and sighed. Her eyes drifted off to Axel again, as she waited to see his reaction on her statement. Believe her or not, this was his problem. If he didn't trust her, then she would try to deal with those pirates alone. She was not going to leave this island suffer anymoe, and she could not bring shame on Fairy Tail by canceling this job and going back.

As the ship went further, Victoria could not keep herself from watching the ocean. It reminded her of Naziel, her teammate that had mysteriously dissapeared. She hadn't seen him in a few weeks, or maybe even a month, and she was getting terribly worried. But the person she was more worried about was Ethan, her boyfriend, of whom she had not heard a thing ever since she left Nox Animus. She missed him, she could not deny that. She missed him so badly that she was ready to do anything just to see if he was alive. If he was okay.

She shook her head to leave those thoughts apart and concentrate on the job she was about to go on. She had to be completely focused on it, no space for errors.

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 14th July 2014, 12:42 pm

Victoria explained that she really was a Fairy Tail member, and showed Axel her guild tattoo to prove it. From what Axel got out of this, is that she used to be a dark guild member, and made a name for herself, and then moved to Fairy tail, but still is not in good terms with the Magic Council. Of course, Axel understands Victoria, but that still does not exactly mean that Axel trusts her. He was willing to cooperate with her for the job, but that did not mean he would not have an eye on her. "Ok then, well, don't worry about it. You are in Fairy tail now, and your past is your past. I welcome anyone who is willing to make that change. Of course, I still have feelings about this, but believe me, they will pass. For now, we should set it all behind us and focus on beating the snot out of the pirates!" said Axel, as he smiled at Victoria. "Yea! We will kick pirate but!" shouted Timmy. "I hope you know that we will be fighting the pirates Timmy. I want you near me at all times. Don't try to fight, because honestly, you would die. Pirates are fierce and do not care about anything but money. I hope you ill avoid that path of evil when you grow up," said Axel. After that, everyone was silent.

Axel thought about what a life as a pirate would be. If he had a carefree life, maybe he would become one. Having fun with your crew mates, telling them stories of your past, raiding towns for money so you could then go to bars and what not. 'oh what would a pirate's life for me be?' Axel thought. Of course, if anything was like being a pirate, it as a guild. Of course they were on land and did not raid villages, but they were like a family. As Axel thought about it, he thought more and more about leaving Fairy Tail, This feeling was not good for him. He was happy being a Rune Knight, but to just up and leave your "family" without a word? That was the most disrespectful thing to do in the world, and Axel did just that.

"So, Victoria, how is my old guild doing these days? Are they as loud in the hall as I remember them? It would pain me so if they got silent," Axel said, keeping the smile on his face. He did not want to feel sad anymore, but happy for Fairy Tail. He congratulated them for getting as many members as they had, and wished that one of there members did a job ith him, even after his departure. Victoria may have not been a member before he left, but she still was a member, and Axel could settle with that. While Axel waited for Victoria to answer his question, he looked up in the sky to see the seagulls fly, reminding him how he loved  fly so much.

WC: 508

Akira Tatsumi
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 15th July 2014, 4:19 am

Victoria sighed and looked at Catsu, before answering Axel. She was absolutely sure that the exceed had it clear that if things got ugly he would have to take Timmy as far away from trouble as possible. She would comment that to Axel later, although she was pretty sure he wouldn't let her do that, considering that he still saw her and Catsu as a possible perill. She didn't care if he did or not. It didn't matter to her anymore, as long as she was accepted in Fairy Tail as a member. Catsu caught his master's look and nodded leaving it crystal clear that he was ready to serve any command of hers, including to save the child if she and Axel get in a problem, at least Timmy would be safe, and that would prove to the Rising Star that she was no longer a perill for light guilds or rune knights.

'' Fairy Tail is as loud as always. There are always brawls brewing, always people fighting, drinking, doing ridiculous things. Just like always.'' She said, shrugging. Fairy Tail was Fairy Tail, and was always going to remain Fairy Tail: Nothing was capable of changing the guild. Even if the strongest of the Fairy Tail ranks suddenly left the guild, everyone would be sad for a day, and then they'd try to find a way out. Because that was Fairy Tail, in a nutshell. She closed her eyes and fell asleep, only to wake up a few hours later, when the ship had stopped. She quickly got up and her eyes roamed around the entire place. The island was quiet, though one could easily appreciate the gigantic pirate ships surrounding the place. She looked at Axel and Catsu on her shoulder, then flew up to the highest place on the ship, so she could have a good look of the island. There were patrolling pirates around it. She sighed and let herself fall, falling right next to Axel with a thud. '' There are pirates around 90% of the island. We should watch out, and we should enter in the most silent way possible.'' She whispered, all while looking at the island. She was ready to attack, no doubt. '' Let's go.'' She whispered and flew over at the island, Catsu on her shoulder, ready. Lightnings raged around her body as she stood where she was, and her senses had went mad with the entire peril in the air. She shook her head and was capable of sensing that some enemies were coming their way. '' Get ready, we have company.'' She turned to Axel and prepared to attack, a smile on her face.

And effectively, soon she heard voices near them, and the annoying sound of metal weapons clashing against the ground, all while feet were approaching them. She calmed herself down, focused, and readied herself to attack, willing to risk everything she had just in order to save this place and the people that lived in it.

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 15th July 2014, 4:19 am

The member 'IzzyxD' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Knights, Fairies and Black Flags! [Private, Job, Axel Rover] NormalMonster
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 16th July 2014, 12:35 pm

Axel was happy to hear that Fairy tail was the same. It made him happy whenever someone or something he ever cared for stayed just the way he liked it. Axel, Timmy and Izzy neared the Island after several hours. "Ready to see pirates Timmy?" asked Axel. "Hell yes!" shouted Timmy. "Hey, who taught you that language?" asked Axel, curiously. He found it weird for children to curse. "I heard my mom say it, so I thought I could too, sorry," replied Timmy. 'Of course it was his parents,' thought Axel. Axel saw Izzy fly to the land of the island, so Axel took Timmy's hand and flew the both of them there as well. Once they landed, Axel heard footsteps. After a few minutes, 11 pirates stood in front of Axel Timmy and Izzy. They were all dressed in normal pirate attire.

"Hehe, what do we have here. Three brats who came to give us our valuables?" shouted one of the pirates. "Three versus eleven? Ha! They wish they could defeat us!" shouted another pirate. "Once we are done with all of you, you will be minced meat," said yet another pirate. "If you have magic, then ours is better by default!" shouted a fourth pirate. "Hmmm, I think we should kill the boys, and have ourselves some fun with that girl!" shouted a fourth pirate. "Look at the sword on the boy! Does he know how to wield it though?" asked a fifth pirate. "Who cares if he knows how, because we will kill him regardless," said a sixth pirate. "I just want to kill these guys then go to sleep," said a seventh pirate. "You will be able to sleep as much as you want when we become rich. For now, focus on stealing and killing!" shouted an eighth pirate. "You guys better be able to fight well, or I will die of boredom," said a ninth pirate. "Heh, fight well? We need to get this done as soon as possible!" shouted a tenth pirate. "Now now boys, let's kill these suckers before anything else is planned," said the eleventh pirate.

"Timmy, stay behind me. Everything will be alright," whispered Axel. He then got his sword out. He noticed that six of the pirated were playing around with Fire Magic, and five of the mages were playing with Water Magic. 'This is going to be fun,' thought Axel.

WC: 402

OOC: All that I could come up with for now. May or may not edit.

Akira Tatsumi
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 21st July 2014, 10:52 am

Victoria noticed, and got pleasantly surprised, that five mages were water mages. Her opposite. And those who have the greatest weakness to her. The Thunder Goddess walked a bit closer to the pirates, hands at the back of her head, a grin on her face. One of them, a water mage, was at the front line, and she got on her tiptoes, approaching him until her forehead was touching his. '' Come at me, bro.'' That was all she said before making a perfect backflip, which made her hit the pirate in the jaw, breaking 2-3 teeth of his. A small giggle escaped her lips as she landed next to Axel again, brushing some of the dust off her attire, sighing deeply. She doubted weather using Armageddon first or her magic, and she decided she was willing to be a little bit of a showoff and use her magic.

Coming one step closer to the pirates yet again, she made Timmy a sign to get slighlty hid behind Axel, cause this can get a bit perillous. Gathering something in her mouth, a lot of the pirates thought she was about to spit at them, but that was not what was going to happen. Closing her eyes and then opening them after a second, she revealed them to be Slayer Red, and released the powerful beam she had gathered. '' Bellow of the Thunder God!'' One of the water mages was fast enough to make a shield, but his shield, apparently, was not enough strong to hold it, and soon, all of the pirates were thrown against the trees. A giggle escaped her lips and she landed next to Axel, putting her hands behind her neck.

'' Your turn to strike, Axel Rover. Surprise me.'' She grinned, showing small fangs and her scarlet red eyes. She migh have acted a bit childish there, but she walked to the stunned by her spell pirates and kicked them all in the parts where it hurts most. With all her strength. She smiled and shrugged, at least she had made sure that they wouldn't have children... that their specimen wouldn't continue. This was good to know.

She shook her head and sat on a tree, playing with her feet while waiting for Axel to attack, watching every move of his with attention. She was wondering why was he so interested in Fairy Tail. Had he been a member before? Bah, she didn't need to know. It was none of her buisness, really, it was Axel's only, and she didn't actually want to know, because, hm, it wasn't quite the topic she should be thinking of now, but how to defeat thy pirates that had taken over this island and free the poor souls that were trapped under the tyrany of those who called themselves masters of the seven seas.

Wow, that had been such a poetic thought of her that even Victoria was amazed how she had such a poetic mind, it almost made her laugh.

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 23rd July 2014, 7:05 pm

Axel watched as victoria effortlessly took on all of the pirates. Soon after her short display of power, she wanted to have a look at Axel's powers. She sat atop a tree branch were the pirates could not get her, so when they recovered from the low blow, they could only look towards Axel to take there anger out on. 'This is not good. Whenever I face a fire mage I get seared. Damn, I have to think of a way not to die,' thought Axel. "Hey, I saw you fly off of that ship, boy. I guess that means you are a wind mage? Hahaha! We will be able to kill you easily,' said one of the fire mages. 'Wait a second... I got it!' thought Axel. He had just come up with an ideal so that he would not have to face all of these pirates at once. 'Oh, I bet it is going to be That move, isn't it? What fun will it be if the pirates are scattered everywhere?' thought Ragna. 'Sorry Ragna, but I don't want to die. I am intrigued that you do, but I don't,' thought Axel. The mages were ready to attack Axel, but he did not let them.  

Axel surrounded himself with masses of wind. the pirates had to back away at the severe amounts Axel drew towards him. Finally, Axel shot both of his hands forward, and the wind around him began to charge at the direction of the pirates. A large gust of wind shot straight at them, continuing on for 150 meters. All of the pirates had been blown away farther into the forest. The wind quickly stopped after that, and everything went calm.

Axel felt no magical drain from that technique, since he has been training it for months. It was the only spell that Axel had used for the time period whenever he trained. He had thought that it would be best to be able to use an effective skill that he could always cast without having to wait to cast it again. The feeling felt great, and if the pirates came towards him in large groups. 'Hehehehe. Now, I think we have enough time to visit the civilians and figure out a little bit about these pirates,' thought Axel, as he ran off to the village with Timmy. As he ran, he felt that he forgot something though, but did nothing about that feeling.

Axel and Timmy shortly arrived at the village, to see that it was destroyed. 'Looks like a storm hit. Actually, I think I remember reading that on the job form,' thought Axel. When he realized no one was in the village, he also remembered reading that the pirates took everyone hostage. As he looked around the empty house, Axel realized what he was missing. 'Oh crap! Victoria!' Axel thought. He took a deep breath, and then turned around to see if she was behind him or not. He didn't want to thing he was over-reacting, because the girl seemed quick, but she was in the direction of the pirates when Axel casted his spell, so anything could have happened.

WC: 529
    MP: 100%

Air Wave:

Akira Tatsumi
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 30th July 2014, 7:32 am

'' WIND-HEADED IDIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!'' A voice was heard as a particular mage flew off, blown away by the spell, as long as some other pirates and a pink cat, that had its nails stuck onto his master's foot. '' AAAAAAAAAAAAAAYE!'' The cat agreed when Victoria stopped yelling. Finally, they ended up falling... in the sea... Or well, at least Victoria did, because Catsu managed to save his arse by flying, but he had forgotten that his master. Gods,it seemed everyone forgot about the Thunder Goddess today. But man, it was quite hard to forget about her, considering that she was always around, joking or yelling or beating people.

But now there she was, at the bottom of the sea, with her head stuck between an opening in the ground. She took her head out with a lot of effort and swam towards the surface, coughing like hell when she finally reached the surface. Catsu sat on her chest, smiling, but quickly flew off when he saw his master's expression. The '' I will slaughter you.'' Expression. He had given a name to every expression his master used, and the most used ones, as he had stated more than once, weere the '' I will slaughter you'' expression and the '' I will slaughter you so brutally you'd wish you didn't make me mad'' expression. Gladly, this was the first time she used it on Catsu. After a second, though, she sighed and got up, cleaning the sand that had gotten on her clothes. She took Catsu in her hands and began walking towards the forest, attempting to find the Grey Island settlement and her job partner, Axel. She didn't like saying this, but she was stuck, she was absolutely lost. Not to mention this, but her senses were slightly dizzy thanks to the hit against the sea bottom. God, she was having the worst day of her life.

Soon, she began feeling a chillng cold, and noticed she was still wearing the soaking wet clothes. With a sigh, she looked at Catsu, hoping he would have any clothes in his backpack, as he usually did,and saw a smile on the exceed's face, which meant nothing good. Catsu reached over to his back to get his backpack, opened it and took out a...

A bikini. Victoria froze in place and literally went pale as a ghost when she saw the bikini. Her face darkened, as it was a flower pattern bikini, and she growled, as she took it and quickly hid behind some bushes, changing into the bikini, a small growl escaping her lips. This was soo annoying.

After 5 minutes, she came out, only in bikini, with a ''I will slaughter you so brutally you'd wish you didn't get me mad'' expression. Catsu chuckled, but his happy expression quickly vanished as a voice resonated behind them.

'' Well well. It seems legal guilds have sent us some meat with which to play tonight, huh? I can't say I'm not satisfied, she's quite good-looking, geehee.''

Last edited by Catsumi-sama on 30th July 2014, 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 30th July 2014, 7:32 am

The member 'Catsumi-sama' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Knights, Fairies and Black Flags! [Private, Job, Axel Rover] NormalMonster
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 2nd August 2014, 5:09 pm

Axel turned around, and Victoria was not there. 'Shit, I blew her away with my spell! I better find her fast,' thought Axel, as he began to run out of the village. 'Ha, typical of you to use your powers with no restraint. It has happened quite a lot often,' Said Ragna, communicating telepathically to Axel. 'Shut your yap Ragna. People make mistakes. I cannot help it if I am too powerful,' thought Axel, gloating a little. 'Let us also not forget that I lent you power in your time of need. You would be dead now if it were not for me,' thought Ragna. Axel pondered that statement for a little. He knew Ragna told the truth. Ever since his father died, Axel has been more and more reckless in his jobs, not caring how he did things, but just to get it over with, as if he had something else to do. 'I guess you have a point,but I can get things done on my own most of the time. I don't exactly need you. Your powers saved me, sure, but if I did not have them, I would not put my self into so much danger. I guess I am saying that, I rely on your power too much now, and I can't do that anymore,' thought Axel. 'Hahahaha! I bet that you are going to use them in this ob as well! Once I invade someone, they get addicted to my power. Not much time before I gain complete control over you,' Ragna said telepathically. Axel decided to ignore Ragna's last statement, and continued to walk, going right into the island forest.  

Axel searched around the forest for Victoria, but all he saw was animals that got in his way. "Damn! How long will this take?" asked Axel. "You should have thought about that before you blew away your job partner," said Ragna. "Would you shut up about that already?" asked Axel. After that however, three pirates approached Axel from the front. They were all water mages, and Axel knew that they were the ones that he blew away. "You bastard! You think you can get away with blowing our whole crew across the island? Well you thought wrong!" shouted the pirate in the middle. "Hey! Why did you leave me behind!" shouted Tommy. 'Shit, I forgot about the kid too? I guess not a lot of people can keep up with my pace,' thought Axel. "Stay over there Tommy!" shouted Axel. One of the water mages dashed towards Axel. He got out his sword and clashed with the pirate, who had a sword in his hand. "So, trying to act all macho using no magic? Bad ideal," said Axel. They unleashed a flurry of slashes towards eachother, and after a minute, Axel was the victor. "Who is next?" asked Axel.

WC: 476
    MP: 100%

Akira Tatsumi
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 8th August 2014, 9:03 am

Victoria was surrounded. She looked around her, and all she could see were were 6 pirates. Catsu was gripping her shoulder tight, he was seemingly scared. The pirates looked at the Thunder Titania as if she was some fresh meat, they underestimated her. But they were so wrong in doing this, so damned wrong, that this error would be their downfall. And not their Sweetest Downfall, because certainly, there was nothing sweet in Lightings. She looked at the pirates with a hatredful expression and closed her eyes slightly, although this was perillous. A Slayer should never close his eyes in a battle, or block any other sense of his. Many Slayers relayed on their perfect senses in a battle, and getting them damaged or blocked was stupid, because although Victoria could do no damage with her senses, she could feel the double damage if getting them destroyed.

That aside, she lifted her hands above her head, forming a spear of black, massive lightnings, that crackled in her hands. Her slayer red eyes landed on the pirates, that had gathered in one place, and with a growl, she launched herself at them. '' Heavenward Halberd of the Thunder God!'' She dodged a fire ball that was coing at her and striked the central fire mage, but after that she immediately got hit by a fire wall that sent her 30 meters away. Gladly, the secondary wave had shocked and blinded the enemies, leaving them uncapable of continuing the assault upon the Fairy, while Victoria recovered from the impact against the tree she had just recieved. God, what a stupid fight this would turn out to be. Gladly, her halberd was still with her, so she charged in for an another assault, but the water mages made a shield around their shocked buddies, which meant that Victoria had to attack with twice more ferocity than before. The halberd was close to piercing the shield, and upon the release of the secondary wave, the shield wa destroyed, but Victoria was sent back by a jet of water. '' Ow.'' She muttered and got up, rising her halberd once more, then suddenly, instead of attacking, looked up and shouted. ''Oi Axel, bring your Knight butt here please!''

Without waiting for an invitation, she jumped up and landed on a tree branch, while the fire mages tried to take her down by firing flame balls at her. Occasionally, she had to try to dodge them by turning with her head down on the tree, clinging on the branch for her dear life, often she had to jump left towards another branch, almost falling. It was clear that what she exceeded in was speed, but she had to work on balance slightly. The branches were so thin, that even with her speed it was hard for her to keep straight on a branch.

She quite hoped that Axel and Timmy were okay. She also terribly hoped that the Grey Island settlement was doing good now that all the pirates seemed to have learned in one way or another about the mage newcomers. Victoria wouldn't be surprised even if they already knew their guilds. Rumors ran around quickly. She shrugged and fell from a branch like a pro just in time to dodge a incoming fire ball. '' Oi, that was close!'' She whined, putting her hand on her head, scratching it.

She would have quite some problems with those pirates, aye.

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 12:24 am