Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Axel Rover's Secondary Magic Training

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Axel Rover's Secondary Magic Training Empty Axel Rover's Secondary Magic Training

Post by Akira Tatsumi 29th June 2014, 2:02 pm

Axel woke up very early in the morning. He had something to do that would enhance his power tenfold, for today he was training with another mage to extend his magic abilities over to another magic. Only a few mages were capable of using two magics at once, and there is even a rumor that there are some that can use three. Since it was very possible, Axel found it upon himself to find someone who knew what it felt to have the power of two types of magic in there body. They knew how to operate two more than any, so Axel had to find one of them. He got out of bed and put on his usual attire, had cereal for breakfast, and than left his new home in Era. The day before he had put up posters in every big city that asked for a mage that had two magics(Lacrima included) to meet him in the Talonia Bar at noon the next day. Talonia seemed like a general enough area, so Axel picked that location for the meeting. He flew there from Era, which took a while. After what seemed to be forever, Axel arrived at Talonia, home to the guildless. Axel kind of thought himself a guild-less, since he was a Rune Knight, not in a guild, thus making him guild-less. This made him less nervous when tough looking guys asked him if he belonged to a guild, in which he replied no.

Axel made his way to the bar and waited for a mage to arrive. He put on the poster what he generally looked like and what he would be wearing, so there would not be confusion.  He sat on one of the seats in the row facing the bartender, and asked for a cup of water. Axel did not drink alcohol, as he did not want to look stupid. He has seen alcohol do that to others, make them look like a fool in front of there friends. He got his water and took a sip every now and then, waiting for a mentor to come through the doors.

WC: 357
    -----------------------------
    OOC: after we meet up, we will go to the Raging Volcano.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akira Tatsumi
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

Axel Rover's Secondary Magic Training Empty Re: Axel Rover's Secondary Magic Training

Post by Chaotic Rumble 30th June 2014, 6:48 am

Ayeseru groaned as he scratched the back of his head.  He was on his way to a bar somewhere in Talonia for a very simple reason - a mage; a curious mage, interested in what more magic can do for him.  The Shadow Dragon Slayer understood that desire to learn more, and thus, he had decided to take it upon himself to aid the mage in his time of need; doubtful he was evil, as he was part of the Rune Knights, though he'd still be weary.  He found the poster whilst taking a nice stroll through the park of Clover Town, where Blue Pegasus resides in.  Apparently, the mage had taken it upon himself to post an image of himself along with the notice, and so in order to avoid confusion, Ayeseru took it with him.

Ayeseru at long last, traveling from Blue Pegasus to Talonia by foot, was able to reach the city, rumoured to be the city of the guildless mages, which proved to be correct.  It was the very first time Ayeseru had stepped in the town, and everywhere you looked, mages were walking around all over the place with no visible guild tattoos, nor was Ayeseru able to recognize any of the passing mages.  He sighed once more, but in a good manner.  Good to see that even the guildless mages have a place to go to.  He quickly shook the thoughts away, however, as he entered the nearest bar that he could find and immediately took out his poster, carefully inspecting the image of the mage before hunting around the bar.

The bar was incredibly crowded, and Ayeseru had trouble moving through the sea of citizens in order to get to the row of seats that would face the bartender for drinks; he guessed that the Rune Knight would most likely be there, and his theory proved to be correct, or so he had hoped. Once arriving there, Ayeseru saw a man that looked too similar to the image on his poster, and thus moved to take a seat right beside him, sliding the poster across the counter to the said mage. "So... You're interested in learning more magic, eh?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Axel Rover's Secondary Magic Training V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Axel Rover's Secondary Magic Training Empty Re: Axel Rover's Secondary Magic Training

Post by Akira Tatsumi 30th June 2014, 10:01 am

Axel was now on his fifth cup of water. He looked around at all of the people drinking, acting stupid due to intoxication. 'The group of idiots... I bet alcohol is not even tasty. People just drink it to show off how dumb they can truly be,' thought Axel. He saw one guy so drunk he saw him jump over the row, and into the bartender area, and began to pour himself a drink. The bartender then threw him out of the area, and the man broke a table from the landing. Drinks flew everywhere on the table. "See what you did! You made me break that table when I threw you! You are paying for that, dammit!" shouted the bartender. 'Everyone here is crazy,' thought Axel. He continued drinking his water, despite the craziness around him.

A few minutes later, a man took a seat next to Axel. he had long black hair and blue eyes. "So... You're interested in learning more magic, eh?" said the man. A smile formed on Axel's face. At first, he thought no one wanted to teach him, but now he knew that there was at-least one friendly person around. "Yes, yes I am! Thank you for taking your time to help me. I want to become stronger, so I wish to take on another magic," said Axel, with his hand bent to the side of his waist, and his fist pointing to the sky. He had a determined look on his face. "Well, I am a Wind Mage, so in order to better my attacks, I wish to learn Fire Magic. I believe those to would make a furious combo!" said Axel, with his voice showing massive excitement with that last sentence. It was so loud, most of the guys in the bar were looking his way. He felt he was going to get beat up at any point if he stayed at the bar too long.

"I have decided on our location. It will be near a volcano, since it is probably best to learn Fire Magic there so.... Let's go!" said Axel, as he motioned the man out of the bar.

WC: 361

Akira Tatsumi
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 2nd July 2014, 12:45 pm

Ayeseru sighed as the mage spoke, slightly annoyed, though he couldn't help but smile; the mage was extremely excited, just like our very own Shadow Dragon Slayer was when he gained his lacrima and at long last become a Third Generation Dragon Slayer, though, he couldn't help but wonder the choice of where the mage desired to learn magic...  Sure, training for fire magic next to a raging hot volcano which could explode at any moment was...  Suitable...  Though, as mentioned earlier, the volcano could explode at literally any moment.  He couldn't help but sigh deeply, for both that, and the fact that the mage was rather loud, making everyone give him killer stares, which was probably their indication to leave.

Ayeseru carefully maneuvered his way out of the bar after the Rune Knight after he gave the Shadow Slayer the motion to do so; took even more time to get out then it did to get in, though Ayeseru took a deep breath of relief once they were out.  As they reached the outside, however, and the mage was beginning to head towards the Raging Volcano, the Shadow Dragon Slayer had to at least know something about the mage, and as a result, tapped his shoulder to stop him, and looked towards the mage.  "If I'm going to give you something...  You need to give me something in return; worry not, I'm not asking for all too much.  All I desire is to know your name, and to see evidence you're a part of the Rune Knights.  That is all."

While the Shadow Dragon Slayer did believe the mage was being truthful, he didn't want to be that guy that messed up and taught a dark mage magic in order to get stronger.

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 6th July 2014, 8:02 am

As they went out of the bar, the man asked Axel for his name, and to show him his Rune Knight badge, if he was going to train him. Of course, Axel forgot to tell the man his name in the excitement of it all, and he also forgot to get his name. "I am Axel Rover, Wind Mage! I guess I was too thrilled to tell you my name in the bar. Also, sorry about that, I tend to talk a lot," said Axel. It was true that sometimes he just did not know hen to stop. To most it was annoying, but it was a habit Axel could not stop so easily. Axel then took his Rune Knight badge from out of his pocket and showed it to the man. He then put it back. "Well then, I think we should be headed to the location. Let's take the train from here," said Axel, as he motioned the man to the train station.

Since he invited the man along, Axel decided to pay for his ticket. they got on, and after what seemed like a good few hours, the train stopped in Beanstalk Village. The two now had to walk across the grassy plains, then the mountains to finally reach the Raging Volcano. grouped together within the mountains was a large volcano that looked like it could set off at any moment. Though they had to be very cautious, Axel thought that this was the best place to learn Fire magic. It was really hot as well, but every now and then Axel channeled the small amounts of wind around him to rotate, giving off a breeze. "So, here we are, the Raging Volcano! We can get started now. Also, I forgot to ask for your name," said Axel.

WC: 302

Akira Tatsumi
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 6th July 2014, 1:38 pm

Ayeseru carefully listened to the man who was apparently named Axel Rover, a wind mage from the Rune Knights; he also carefully inspected the Rune Knight badge to see if it was real.  The Shadow Dragon Slayer could know as he was around Era quite often due to the Magic Council calling him in, and as a result, he sees plenty of Rune Knights and knows a fake and a real one.  After confirming his identity, Ayeseru sighed deeply, though had a light smile on his face.  He really is eager...  Can't blame him, though; I was the exact same way when I first began learning how to hone the skills of being a third generation Dragon Slayer.

When he was motioned to the train station, Ayeseru followed with no complaints.  The ride was quite quick and quiet; he didn't really have much to say, after all, and there was nothing exciting going on, so there was no need to make a big deal out of it.  Before Ayeseru realized it, he was at the Raging Volcano with Axel, and while it was extraordinarily hot, he didn't seem to mind the scorching heat.  When the Rune Knight asked for his name, Ayeseru was slightly surprised; he was a Wizard Saint, after all, and being a part of the Rune Knights, it became second nature to him that virtually every Rune Knight knew who he was.

Though, he was happier that way.  He didn't think he deserved being treated any differently, and only smiled in return.  "Who I am?  That's a fairly easy question to answer."  His smile turned into a half smirk, as he put his fist on his chest, "I'm Ayeseru Suzumoto of Blue Pegasus.  Ready to begin your training, Axel Rover?"

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 7th July 2014, 11:49 am

After Ayesseru told Axel his name, it finally came to him. 'Wait a second, I know that name from some where.... it is on the tip of my tongue..... ha! That's it!' thought Axel, as his facial expression turned from him being confused to him being really excited. "You are a Wizard Saint! I am so glad to meet you sir!" said Axel, as he went in for a hand shake. "You know, you guys are motivation for mages to thrive and grow stronger, and I can't believe I am working with one here today! I will not disappoint you, I swear! I will try my hardest during this training. I will not question you methods either, Mr. Ayesseru!" Axel just knew he would be getting stronger with the help of a Wizard Saint. Ayesseru then asked Axel if he was ready to begin training.

"Are you kidding? I am always ready to work hard! So, what do you have in mind for my training. Of course, I am the one learning the magic, so I am just asking you to be like a chaperone to make sure I am doing it right. You can teach me the basics of withholding a second magic, and then I can learn the final steps on my own," said Axel. He was content on learning Fire Magic, so he was going to do whatever it took to get him the magic. After the basics were learned, Axel expected to be at the volcano for maybe weeks on end. He had a bag packed full of food and water that he was sure he could make last, and if he ever ran out, he would just fly to the nearest village, pick up food, and go back to training.

WC: 296

Akira Tatsumi
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 12th July 2014, 10:27 am

Ayeseru sighed in a good manner and chuckled when Axel realized exactly who Ayeseru was.  While he didn't always like getting recognized as such, something about this man made him feel different; he liked Axel already.  What an interesting guy... were the thoughts that came to Ayeseru's mind as he thought of what to give Axel to do.  The Shadow Dragon Slayer wasn't adept with using any other type of magic other than magic related to shadows, for obvious reasons, though he was rather intelligent at times.

He had a plan.

"No need to be so formal, Axel; we're all equal here.  Just regard to me as Ayeseru, if you'd like, but I won't force you into anything."  The Shadow Dragon Slayer began circling the eager Rune Knight.  "It's good that you enjoy hard work, because this training won't lack any of that.  It might begin simple, but you better be ready to not be able to move by the time we're done.  Wielding a single magic is one thing, but wielding two magics is an entirely different story all together."  Ayeseru stopped after he circled Axel three times, and now stood directly in front of him, resting his hand on the Rune Knight's shoulder.

The Slayer then back away, with his back turned to the Rune Knight, though turned his head midway to see Axel.  "Fire magic, right?  I've got an idea as to what we can do, then, but, before we get into the more extreme stuff...  I want you to first focus on heating your body up.  Let me explain what I mean."  Ayeseru sat down, with both palms flat against the ground to keep him up, and stared at the sky.  "Sit down and focus.  Focus your magic into something extremely hot; have it rub against each other if you need to.  Make it furious, fast, and hot.  Once you can produce a small amount of fire around your body...  That's when our fun begins."

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 12th July 2014, 10:55 am

Axel listened to Ayessaru, and then when he began talking about getting the training started, he gomped up. Of course, they would be starting with the easy stuff. Ayessaru told Axel to sit down and focus on heating his body up. It was the first step to getting  the fire magic Axel truly desired. "Ok then Ayessaru, I will do whatever I am told, if this is how I learn my second magic," Axel said, with a smile on his face. He began to sit down with his legs folded on top of eachother. 'He told me to focus, was it? I guess I should close my eyes now,' thought Axel, as he began to close his eyes, and thought about heat.

'I wonder how long this would take.... I want to be able to burn enemies right away. Though it may take weeks before I have fully mastered the power. Oh, why am I thinking right now, I am supposed to meditate!' Axel thought. He tried to release his mind of cluttered thoughts, and it proved to be a task, but at the end, all Axel thought about was heat, and he focused on just that. Axel focused, until he felt something around him. First, he felt extreme burning around his body, but after a sec, it calmed down. Axel opened his eyes and realized that small amounts of heat formed around his body, and he jumped up, since he was shocked at first and thought he was on fire, but remembere that he was trying to produce heat. He began to smile. "Ha! you see that? I did it!" shouted Axel.

WC: 274

Akira Tatsumi
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 12th July 2014, 11:33 am

The Shadow Dragon Slayer turned around to see that Axel had already managed to ignite his body in flames.  They were extremely weak flames; hardly could even heat anything up, but they were flames none the less, and to think that he was able to create them that quickly, Ayeseru couldn't help but smile.  "Oh?  That's really good...  I'll admit.  Most mages take a few weeks before they're able to do something like you've just done.  You appear to be a natural!  However..."  Ayeseru walked over towards Axel, and laid his palm on the chest of Axel, instantly putting out the flame.  "Your ability to use the flames is still too weak.  Even a child wouldn't  be affected by this."

Ayeseru wasn't completely honest; the flames would obviously hurt an average man, however, Ayeseru needed to taunt the Rune Knight in order to give him determination.  The way that the Shadow Dragon Slayer presumed Axel wanted his magic to be was far more powerful than what it was at its current state, the Rune Knight had to work much harder.  "So, now we work on strengthening your magical power, and to do that, well..."

Ayeseru pointed towards a pool of lava.

"All mages naturally have a resistance towards natural objects and things, so I want you to go lay in that pool for a while; it'll burn you.  You'll be going through hell.  You'll probably want to die, as well, but it'll all be worth it.  The best part is, that this isn't your final test from me."  The Shadow Dragon Slayer gave him a half smirk.  "Your resistance towards the natural beings will quickly decline once you enter the pool of lava.  If you want to survive, you'll need to forcefully exert more of your energy, to increase your own heat so that you're used to the heat of the lava.  If you don't, well..."  Ayeseru eyed him strangely.  "You die."

Of course, the Wizard Saint didn't truly plan for Axel to die; he'd go in and save the man if needed, but he wanted the Wind Mage to give it his all.

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 12th July 2014, 12:16 pm

Axel was so excited about what the next parts of his training would be, until Ayesseru gave him his next task, which would be laying in a pool of lava. "Hey now, I want to learn fire magic, not kill myself. Are you sure this is safe?" Axel asked Ayesseru, but soon after he asked he knew he would have to do the worst to get his magic. There was no way around it. Either Axel would learn Fire Magic, or he would die. He decided to take that risk, because if he was not going to get stronger, why live at all? "Eh, I guess I will do it anyway. Though I am totally blaming you if I die," Axel told Ayesseru, with a wide smirk on his face. Behind that smirk however, Axel was very nervous. He was afraid of death, but Ayesseru told him if he exerted enough of his magic, he would survive, though it would feel like hell on earth. Axel walked slowly towards the pool of lava. He hesitated for a minute, then began to sit next to the lava pool. He finally had his back face the lava, quickly scooted over to the pool, and layed down. Right before that, he tried to release as much magic power as he could to resist the lava.

As soon as he impacted the lava, Axel felt pain he never had felt before. He felt like he was dying inside. Every part of his body felt as if it was on fire. Axel wanted to go insane every second just laying in the lava, and he wanted to get up, but the pain was too strong for him to walk around. Though he felt sever pain, the resistance must have been working, because he had not died. "Ge....get me out of here!!!" Axel said, after spending minutes in the lava.

Akira Tatsumi
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 14th July 2014, 9:52 am

The Shadow Dragon Slayer smirked as he saw the Rune Knight, rather fearlessly, enter the flaming bath of what would be the doom of most individuals; a surprise was that Axel didn't die within the first few seconds, not to mention the next few minutes.

An impressive feat that could be commended, though was far from the goal.

The Rune Knight yelled in agony and utter pain, causing Ayeseru to sigh.  He walked over to the Wind Mage who was aspiring to become a Fire Mage as well, and shook his head slowly when the request was to pull him out.  The Shadow Dragon Slayer simply gave him a more serious and determined look.

"Really?  You already want to come out?", Ayeseru stared at him dully, "I thought you wanted to become a Fire Mage alongside your wind capabilities.  Do you honestly think it'd be a problem for a Fire Mage to lay in that pool of lava?"  Ayeseru pointed towards the Raging Volcano, which looked like it would explode at any moment, "The thing I'm pointing towards is far hotter then the pool you're in, and most Fire Mages I know wouldn't even flinch if they had to get in it."

Ayeseru sighed deeply, and extended his hand towards Axel.  "If you desire to get out, by all means, feel free to, however, this'll mark the end of your training.  You won't be able to become a Fire Mage with such little determination.  It all depends on whether or not you take my hand, now."

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 14th July 2014, 10:49 am

Axel did not exactly know what to do at that point. Ayesseru came up to him, and told him if he wanted to get up, he would have to get up himself, though that is not what he wanted at all. Axel knew that if he was to become a fire mage, he had to resist the heat for as long as he could. "No....not yet. I can.....still....go!" shouted Axel through the pain he felt. His condition got worse and worse, but at one point, it was as if the pain was getting lesser and lesser, as if he truly was getting used to it. Axel knew what he had to do at that point. He would stay in the lava until it practically felt like water to him. He knew that as long as he exerted magic, there would be no way he could die, however he had to keep it up. If his magic power dropped for more then a second, he would probably die.

'I have to keep going. If I am going to rid the world of all evil, I need to learn this magic. it would boost my power tenfold. I cannot give up now. No time for failure. If I want to stop my sisters, I must do this!' thought Axel. Every minute the pain was getting reduced, until finally, he could barely feel anything. He then got up with ease. He still had a burning sensation throughout his body, but he would live. "I think that part is done," said Axel.

Akira Tatsumi
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 14th July 2014, 6:07 pm

Ayeseru smiled when he saw Axel get out of the lava pool with ease; the Rune Knight was making outstanding progress in an extremely short amount of time, which was seemingly impossible, but it was being done right before the Slayer's very own eyes, causing him only to smile.  Hmm...  At this rate, I might just run out of tasks to give him.  That's all I've been doing, anyways.  This man has done what I've asked of him before I even got a chance to properly assist him...  How interesting.  The Shadow Dragon Slayer extended his hand and grabbed Axel by his shoulder and pulled him out to stand right next to him as he pondered over the next possible task that he could give the Rune Knight.

Then, it was made clear to him.

"Aha!  I know what you can do now!", Ayeseru said as he slammed his fist into his empty palm, "The point of that task right now was to build up your heat resistance, but that's not all it did.  Along with your heat resistance, your ability to generate heat has also easily increased, which means..."  Ayeseru gave the man a rather bright smile.  "You can create fire now with relative ease!  Or, well, you should be able to...  But there's a problem with it; it's average.  It's your simple modern, everyday fire.  It won't feel magical at all.  So...  We're gonna have you burn something!  But, the question is, what can you burn around here?"

Ayeseru smiled and pointed towards the Raging Volcano, whose lava was at an incredible heat. "As proof of your ultimate test, you're going to have to burn lava. This is going to be your final task, so don't let me down, here. After you've achieved your goal, you may be officially recognized as a Fire Mage, as well as a Wind Mage. In other words, you'll be wielding two magics, as you've desired. Once that happens, I can teach you no more, and the techniques you develop are up to you."

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 14th July 2014, 6:44 pm

After Axel got up, Ayessaru congratulated him, then told him of his final task. He was to go up on the raging volcano, and burn lava itself. Axel knew that he could resist the lava already, so he thought that he had a good chance to do it. After this, Chao would be leaving him to form the magic himself. Axel was so excited, because he was literally just one step away from learning a completely new magic. He felt like two people. He knew the power existed, but now he thought it was too good to be true, like his body was playing a trick on him. 'Oh my god! I am about to learn another magic' thought Axel, as he smiled.

"I have gotten this far Ayesseru, so I do not plan to give up now, and you can believe that!" shouted Axel as he ran towards the raging volcano. he knew he had little resistance, but he still hopped over lava puddles just to be sure, while running towards the volcano. 'So, burn lava? I never thought that someone could do that, but I guess,' thought Axel. He found this very silly, and wondered how he was supposed to pull off a task like this.

Axel finally reached the rim of the volcano, and looked down. it was a giant lake of lava, and Axel was supposed to burn it. First, he got in a ready position, and next, he tried to think of heat again, like he did before. He felt his body heat up, and he knew that he was ready to burn something.

Akira Tatsumi
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 16th July 2014, 2:44 pm

Ayeseru sighed deeply, but he gave a light smile.  He wasn't sure how the Rune Knight was going to burn lava; he simply saw it burning at one point.  He wasn't sure how it happened, however, he detected a presence of magical energy within the fire, and thus assumed it was possible from that; while it did seem to take an enormous amount of raw power, he detected that Axel too possessed power equal, or perhaps even greater, than the one he detected through the flames.  Though, he was worried; the man was advancing extraordinarily quickly, too quickly for words, however, would he be able to get through this?

The Shadow Dragon Slayer wondered and sighed deeply, taking a seat relatively far away from Axel and looked on.  It would be an interesting to see how the Rune Knight would fare in igniting the lava into flames, though, unfortunately, Ayeseru may or may not be able to give him tips; it was as though the Rune Knight already knew about the magic and somehow forgot it, or in a previous life was an astounding Fire Mage.  Either way, Ayeseru smiled at the fact he was able to guide such a person into the realm of Fire Magic, especially when he had virtually no connection to it himself.

He took a deep breath and released it gradually, as he looked upon Axel.  He didn't notice it before, however, the area around him was extremely hot, and he was extremely sweaty.  He couldn't help but laugh.  Perhaps I also better learn some Fire Magic, eh?

He continued to watch the Rune Knight, curious for results.

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 16th July 2014, 3:34 pm

Axel looked at the giant lake of lava. 'So, how is this going to work? How do I set things on fire? I only know how to resist, but how to I activate the flames?' thought Axel. He really wanted to do this, but aside from lighting lava on fire, he did not know how he could light anything on fire. 'I guess it just takes concentration,' Axel thought, as he thought about fire again. He thought about burning a forest, which of course was a bad thing to do, but he needed to think about large flames in order to do this. 'Come on, me. Think of something larger than forest fires,' Axel thought. He thought about the burning of entire villages, and of course due to his good heart, he imagined it as an empty city, and everything inside burning. Paper, houses, and pretty much everything else inside of a city. Axel noticed that fire was burn around his body. Atleast he still knew how to do that. Now, he thought that if he could channel that fire around his body to the lava itself, maybe he could spark the lava, creating atleast a small fire. As slow as he could, Axel lifted his eyes, then he pointed his right arm towards the lava.

'Please, I am begging you to work for me flames,' thought Axel. He focused on exactly one point of the lake of lava, and tried so hard to set it on fire. He did not exactly know how to, but he figured that if he just focused on one direct spot, that flames would sprout. Of course, like he thought, he could see small flames across a point in the lava. It was not too big, but big enough for Axel to see it. "Ay...Ayesseru! I did it! I set the lava on fire! Come see it!" Shouted Axel in excitement.

Akira Tatsumi
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 16th July 2014, 4:09 pm

Ayeseru raised his eyebrow when he heard Axel yelling out towards him that he had already accomplished his goal, and he opened his mouth in surprise.  Surely...  He couldn't have managed it already, could her?  That's...  Practically impossible...  Or...  Is it..?  In order to verify the Rune Knight's words, the Shadow Dragon Slayer walked over to where Axel stood and gazed into the main pool of the Raging Volcano...  And sure enough, through all of the chaos and seemingly jumping lava...  Ayeseru was able to find a small flicker of fire in the midst of it all, causing Ayeseru to gasp, even if lightly, by surprise, though, he simply grinned after he thought of a much better, final task.

Well...  I basically have nothing to give him...  However, that's only a small bit of the lava...  Let's see how he fares with what I'm about to give him...

Ayeseru patted Axel's shoulder and gave him a smile.  "Very good!  You have no idea how outstanding this progress of yours is; truly marvelous.  This would take years of hard work and dedication to most mages, however, you managed it in less than a day."  The Shadow Dragon Slayer then gave him a more sinister smile.  "However...  That's not enough."

Ayeseru pointed towards the flame Axel created.  "The flame is good.  It's delightful.  It's great.  You've gotten to the point where your fire is actually magical, and as a result, you managed to burn lava, however...  That's not enough.  For your final task...  I want you to burn the whole outer layer of the lava, so the volcano looks like a giant torch on flames."

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 16th July 2014, 4:31 pm

What Ayesseru said after Axel lit the lava on fire was next to impossible. "Are you serious? You want me to light the whole volcano on fire? I have not even been training for a full day! I move fast since I read up on a few magic books about fire, but lighting a whole volcano up..... I guess I could try, but I am not guaranteeing you a thing," said Axel. He had slight confidence that he would be able to do it, and even if he did, he would have to train for weeks to control this power. Axel sighed at the long journey ahead of him, but he wanted to do it, so he had no choice but to continue. No way in hell was he going to quit, not when he has already made so much progress. He did not want to throw away the words of wisdom from a wizard saint that fast. he was going to light his whole area on fire if he had too. Axel looked at the flames again, and did the same routine.

He closed his eyes and thought about fire. His body then lit up, and he focused on the entire lake of lava. He pointed both of his arms at the lava this time. 'Please, I need this!' thought Axel. he noticed the lava catch on fire again, but it was way too small, so Axel focused more, this time on the fire he made, and it grew bigger, and bigger, and bigger, until soon the whole lake caught on fire. "Did I just do that!" shouted Axel.

Akira Tatsumi
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 17th July 2014, 2:16 am

Ayeseru smiled brightly towards the young Rune Knight.  Without nearly any hesitation, Axel did the task the Shadow Dragon Slayer asked of him, and he did it well.  Ayeseru would of enjoyed to be shocked, but it didn't come as a real surprise to him, especially because of how well he performed previously.  He couldn't help but sigh in relief; was he really needed, after all?  All Ayeseru truly did was give Axel things to do, he didn't even give the man that many tips, and the man mastered them almost as instantly as it was given to him.  However, he did notice something that was off about his magic, though he could no longer aid Axel in terms of learning his magic.

He turned towards Axel and smiled.  "Very well done!  You've passed all of the tests.  You're officially a fire mage now!  I have nothing else I could possibly give you, so I'll be leaving now.", he turned towards the Rune Knight and gave him a more serious expression, "However, your Fire Magic is still unrefined.  You've got the power and resistance, but focus on controlling it.  After you do that, I recommend that you develop some techniques with your new found magic.  Spewing out fire on its own isn't that smart."

The Shadow Dragon Slayer turned his back towards Axel and rose his hand and waved it.  "I'll be going now!  You have an incredible amount of potential, so don't waste it!  Perhaps our paths will cross again.  See you later!"

And with those final words, the Wizard Saint from Blue Pegasus was now heading back towards Clover Town, where his guild resided in.

[EXIT]

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 4:32 pm