Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Clash of Religious Views (Private/Achim)

Sanguine
    Sanguine

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hybrid Birthright
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,079,142

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Blood God Slayer (Lacrima)
    Second Magic: Hair Manipulation Magic
    Third Magic:

A Clash of Religious Views (Private/Achim) Empty A Clash of Religious Views (Private/Achim)

Post by Sanguine 24th January 2017, 12:26 pm

It was.. what was supposed to be a nice, quiet morning inside the Savage Skull guild hall. However, once one would know of the location of this place, they would come to find that there was never such a thing about it. Or maybe there was, it was hard to tell. Quite frankly, Madison spent the majority of her time down in her mothers lab and helping with the experiments that she didn't really seem to notice or care about day and night. It was something she'd developed over their time in stasis training and learning; work and sleep. That's all they really did. If it wasn't physical or magical work, then it was to the books to read, until the red head had exhausted that method as well and made it so she only had the former two options left. Two years was a long time to only do things like that, but combined with the fact neither of them really took time into account, they never had really cared much for that notion at all anyway. It was more of she didn't have any sense of care for the time anymore, so long as the work got done and she could take some of those times to sit and pray for a while. Her one stipulation to this that wasn't even thought over to deny at all. It, among all, was probably the most reasonable thing that the child took into account when she decided to climb this path. She was sure that Sayrn hadn't had any care or desire to really sit and watch with any care, but more of a motherly curiosity as to what motivated her to continue to do such things when she herself knew logically of no such being.

The muttering of words on the upper floor would fainly creep through the crack in the one door occupied currently. Over the course of her time back in the guild hall, Madison had taken some time to convert a small unused room into a place where she could crash occasionally as well as to pray if the chance ever occurred. Rather than trust any of the people in the hall, the innocent little believer simply hid herself away in a place where she could easily lock herself in and avoid people while she worked, then came back to them when she needed to. "Dear lord, thank you for the blessing of life and all the wonderful opportunities that you have bestowed upon me." Small phrases were slightly louder than others, however despite the lack of a formal attire choice, she always wore the treasured Roario around her neck, which from a certain view would definitely look like it could be a collar around her neck. However, the white colored, long-sleeved buttondown on her upper body would be able to hide most of it, while what was left covered her panties, to which she wore no bottoms. That itself was another lesson from which she learned from Sayrn; the lack or clothing. Where her mother was concerned, she wore literally nothing and used magic to fill in her outfits, however Madison chose to keep at the least lingerie and then go from there. The shirt however was long enough and barely buttoned, leaving most of her chest exposed to whomever would see her, but that didn't matter to her. Her hair was left hanging over the back of her shirt, cascading down the length of her back until it reached her rear end. Continuing a slight prayer, she never bothered to wonder if anyone would show up or eavesdrop on her session. Not that anyone in this guild would probably care about it, anyway.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Clash of Religious Views (Private/Achim) JwEY1nx

CharacterMagicSecondaryTertiaryBankFight Theme
    Shakil
    Shakil

Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 325

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Curse Of Oni
    Second Magic: - - -
    Third Magic:

A Clash of Religious Views (Private/Achim) Empty Re: A Clash of Religious Views (Private/Achim)

Post by Shakil 2nd February 2017, 5:29 am

It was something extremely foreign and odd to him. Religion, that is. Something so mysterious, so unknown of, something so unreliable, something we can't taste, smell, touch, hear, or even see. Some may say that it is foolish to put all the faith your humanity can bear into this intangible force that may never be present, but humans were odd creatures. Their were arrogant creatures who believed that nature and any sort of higher divinity was like some sort of credit card with no spending limit. So does this make Achim a fool for putting his faith in something so... alien? Who was God? And why was it humans that he must work for? What a narcissistic being, in return for the pain and suffering he has been putting us through, we must worship him. One may call it terrible that we do such a thing, but different people have different experiences. And for one man, God had been his driving force for happiness.

He remembered being isolated in a castle all of his life, alone with his regret, loneliness, and depression. It was this alien that helped him mentally and emotionally, and for that, he owed him his entirety. Of course, he interprets this God as an almighty being that has lost its form, and in exchange for giving them these little gifts, like the one he had received at a young age, that humans and all alike to humanity would carry out his will. It was really a symbiotic relationship, but perhaps he was thinking too hard. All he knew or cared about was maintaining this symbiotic relationship, hoping that by retaining his faith, he would still be eligible to discover life's little pleasures.

"OOF!"

THUMP! came a sound as the playful man bumped his head on a wall. He had seemed to have been too caught up in his thoughts to figure out where he wandered off to, and was so caught up that he wasn't even giving his full attention to reality, and ended up here. But it wasn't even the the wall that brought him back, it was the subtle and quiet mumbling that came from a room with a cracked door, and perhaps his subconscious was too inclined to hear what it was. And truthfully, curiosity got the better of him, and he brought himself to peek inside.

"...?" Achim tilted his head, peering within the cracked door, and there sat a charming young girl with long locks and beautiful, pale skin. She was quite cute, but he wasn't erotic enough to pleasure himself while watching her (like some creep... or something). So what was the thing to do? One, leave her be and walk away? Two, stay and listen? Or three, greet her? Neither! All three are wrong! The correct answer was the nonexistent number four, barge right the hell in and introduce himself!

Achim strolled right inside and bowed, a quirky smile on his face from ear to ear, "Bonjour, mi amor! My name is Achim, the Guildmaster's son... and probably the most handsome in the guild! Ha, nah, I'm joshing. Anyway, I couldn't help but notice what you were doing, which I didn't quite hear well enough. Will you be so kind to let this poor and desperate man come and treat you to a little play date? You, me, and maybe something to do? I swear it's not sex!" Honestly, whenever he greeted himself to someone so passionately, they'd think he was interested in those erotic interactions (which he often was, but not always), so he had to clear the air.
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS
    Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

A Clash of Religious Views (Private/Achim) Empty Re: A Clash of Religious Views (Private/Achim)

Post by Sanguine 2nd February 2017, 10:45 am

The red headed girl continued to enjoy the silence of her prayers. After all recent events, she felt the necessity to have to pray slightly more often then needed, and frankly it was calming to her that she just relax and enjoy the time she was able to have in order to do this. There was a part of her that made her feel guilty for the things that occurred, but another part of her that made her seem as though she wasn't responsible for any of it. However, she was a part of this guild, and therefore she was guilty by association no matter what it was she tried to use to justify those means regardless of it. Nothing was to be gained from these prayers as far as repentance for all the deaths and enslavements that her guild members had done, but it wouldn't be much else if she tried to do it anyway.

She finally came to a stop in her prayers, letting up and lighting a single candle in front of her before someone seemed to barge in and luckily for him, not interrupted her in her needed time. "Tout le plaisir est pour moi, Monsieur~" She giggled and smiled, listening as he ranted on about a number of things without much more than the bit of breath he stumbled into her room with. Something neat she noticed was how he took little -but more than others- interest in what she was doing, but quickly offered to take her on a little play date. His immediate dismissal of sex made her cheeks flush a light pink in the surprise that he'd even say, like she would ever think to say that. "O-Oh my.. U-Uh surely as long as sex isn't involved, a play date sounds great. Would you like me to freshen up a bit, sir? Or is this ok?" She paused and blinked, standing up and facing him before she would clear her throat. "I-I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Madison Richter." Again, a smile lit her face as she waited on him, happily enjoying a more kinder person in a time and place like this... Even for the Raven's child, no less.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shakil
    Shakil

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Shakil 3rd February 2017, 4:43 am

This woman was quite the beauty, and perhaps she was up for the taking? Achim had never truly been in a committed relationship before, or at least no one including genuine affection. He didn't care for the work, time, or efforts he had to invest into a man or a woman in order to gain their attention. And if he was willing, it was often unrequited. Usually, his failed relationships fueled his drive to seek out his Mother so much that he had lost interest in relationships involving romance at all, at least committed ones. His rule was often "I won't accept a relationship unless I am the one to pursue" when it came to those things. But perhaps a relationship wasn't the best option for a man of his... kind.

Achim inspected the girl carefully with his eyes, and she looked quite fine already. Her slender body fitting quite perfectly into her pleasant outfit, her fair skin and long, bright locks only enhancing the appearance. Achim thought the only way for her to look better was with a wedding gown on, but not even those were very attractive on her on second thought (too much white, too big!). For the most part, though, she looked fine. Achim finished looking at her from head to toe and nodded, smiling, “That's fine, looks good on you. Though I bet I'd look better in it, gehee.” The man snickered, he was certainly a playful but peculiar man. “And Madison, is it? Lovely, lovely. Where are we going? Upstairs, even further downstairs? A town, another guild? What's the plan? What's the strategy? Hehe!” He giggled, exaggerating his impatience. He certainly would not keep her bored.

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS
    Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sanguine 4th February 2017, 1:30 pm

The red headed teen kept her attention focused on the strange man whom found his way to her little prayer room. Perhaps god was giving her another believer to help comfort her into adjusting into the guild? Could be, could not be. Either way she looked at it, she had this unknown male starring down a half naked teen in a small room with only one door. Granted, even then she doubted someone would do such a horrific and sinful thing, even for being in the same guild as one another. Never the less, the male had made his way over to her as he was clearly looking over her body from head-to-toe. A slight blush formed on her face as she'd never really had that close of attention paid to her, or more so she didn't really pay much mind until just now. Most of the time she'd spent like this was in a state of limbo with Sayrn, so much different standards applied then, but this man standing over her just made the innocent side of her become rather obvious of its existence.

The innocence shun even brighter as he began to compliment her little by little, making her more flushed in the face and mentally flustered. Sure, she had a love interest for a short time, one that she could not really identify as a boyfriend or girlfriend, but either way she was taken and that was that. More over, she wasn't used to the compliments of her beauty, as really she was only ever looked at as cute and adorable rather than a hot piece of jailbait. Achim seemed... antsy, to put it simply. Rather hyper she might also refer to it as, but she wasn't really put off by it. To be honest, she didn't know where she was gonna go or what to do, so all these questions seemed a little more of "I don't know" material. "Honestly sir, I kind of have the urge to lay a little low.. avoid going to towns after Magnolia. I'm not used to this life and frankly, I almost don't even know what came over me there to do the things I had done. But if you'd have any plans or ideas mister, I'm all ears. I would even be up for a little joking cosplaying fun if you're feeling up for a little bit of some charades~" With a joking wink and a giggle, she'd stare up towards Achim and wait for his reply. Of course, her joking plans was popping on a maid outfit or something just to tease, but that would be up to ones version of joking.

Shakil
    Shakil

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Shakil 6th February 2017, 3:53 pm

'What a shy girl!', Achim thought to himself. It certainly wasn't a bad thing to have, but it wasn't good, either. If anything, anxiousness in a woman is something truly enticing, any man could agree. Achim wore a playful smile followed by the gentle but odd wag of his crooked tail.

Sure, it was a bit odd for this strange, young man to suddenly appear in such a quiet and isolated area, but he lives by the saying, "Curiosity killed the cat, and satisfaction brought her back,". And truly, he was satisfied with this encounter. He didn't have many companions in the guild as far as he knew, and his Mother was often tending to her own business, so what better way to kill time than to find someone to kill time with?

With his toothy grin and and swishing tail, Achim listened carefully to what she had to say.

Ohhmm... doesn't like the sun too much, hm? Achim stroked his cheek and nodded, giving Madison an optimistic thumbs up. "Laying low, huh? Hiding from the cops, or something? Been there, done that," He gave a hardy laugh, "Never took you as the type to be such a bad girl, keke!" There goes that cute but weird snicker of his, Achim seemed to lighten the mood in any situation. But that came naturally, he figured. But things really got interesting once she joshed about cosplay. What better idea to kill time than to abandon your comfort zone and humiliate yourself by wearing strange clothing in front of a stranger? Achim voted YES!

"Annnnd... since you bring it up..." His tailed erected, and he waved his finger about, "That is an amazing idea, Madison! Don't worry about clothing," A small pocket dimension tore into the room, and out came a rack full of odd clothing and outfits, "I have plenty for us to wear!"

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS
    Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sanguine 8th February 2017, 8:42 am

Madi had nervously began to toy with a bit of her hair as she listened to Achim pushing assumptions and poking into the reason she disliked wanting to go into the towns for now. It's true, she'd made a disguise appearance during her isolation with mama Sayrn, but that wasn't the point of why she wanted to remain inside the hall. The truth of it was, she had this fear of coming to terms with what happened in Magnolia and she honestly didn't have any idea as to why it was she couldn't express them. Of course, she hadn't been like the rest of this guild; willy nilly murderers, rapists, possibly even stalkers that had no remorse for their actions while there sat Madi... begging god to forgive her sins of going against those whom tried to protect the people and the mercy of those she blamed herself for getting killed, as if she'd pulled the trigger herself.

She rolled her eyes and her cheeks flushed at his next comment, calling her "such a bad girl. She had never been that in her whole life, but yet something about the way he said it made her a little excited. "W-Well I'm not... I'm truly a good girl. I.. just have this need to ask for questions... Though I feel like they'd go unanswered anyway." In a pause, she would look up towards the roof like someone or something was there, only to then let out a sigh. However, it seemed as though her joking comment over cosplay and charades had excited the boy pretty quickly. Suddenly, an appearance of racks of costumes and outfits, dresses, linergie shot out and filled the room like a giant closet. Her eyes widened and looked about as both genders had costumes of each type... She hadn't taken Achim for such a kinky sucker. "I-I see that, yes... I was not worried about clothing though. I have the ability to change clothing whenever, to whatever, thanks to my more recent training." She paused once more as she inspected the wears and turning to face him. "I'm stumped! So you pick the theme, and I'll ready up accordingly!" A cheery smile lit her face, pushing away the earlier moments of doubt and self loathing.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:25 am