Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hello there!

Hello there! Empty Hello there!

Post by Guest 21st June 2014, 9:33 am

Greetings everyone!

My name is Miyu and I'm fairly new to this site - especially as one as big as this one. I believe that this is the largest community I've joined yet. This website was actually introduced to me by a friend of mine, Legacy. He even got me into the Fairy Tail series, now here I am!

I had been pondering on what exactly to put in the introduction, so I just went with inputting a bit about myself. I tend to be... rather shy in large communities which can prove to become rather difficult for me to join websites such as this one. However, I'm still working to improve upon that and will hopefully gain some results in the future, and I feel that not only joining this site will help with that but with other aspects I'm trying to improve as well.

I'm also aiming to improve upon my roleplaying skills a bit more as well as I believe I can do better than the current level I'm at right now. I'm not one to forget things rather easily whether it be good or bad, and I tend to be a bit descriptive with my posts. There's even a bit of fluff here and there but I try my best to avoid all of that with each reply.

I believe... that is all I can think of. I feel that I could input quite a bit more in here, but I suppose it's more interesting to learn along the way, right?

I hope that we all have fun on here and that I can enjoy my time here along with all of you!

Hello there! Tumblr_lz6mcrlnIu1qd0gyko1_500
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

Hello there! Empty Re: Hello there!

Post by Kirahunter 21st June 2014, 9:49 am

Welcome to here! Your are going to have a great time. Pop legacy one for me will you?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic

Post by Guest 21st June 2014, 9:53 am

Hey Miyu, I'm glad you joined =D Welcome to FTRP! If you have any questions at all then feel free to shoot me a PM or, if you feel up to it, jump onto the chatbox and ask there. Everyone's generally quite friendly and happy to help out =] You'll also meet some crazy and wonderful people there though XD you have been warned hahaha!
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 21st June 2014, 10:03 am

Welcome to the site! (Damn, Legs said what i was going to say...)

The chatbox is full of users, if you have a question, someone will have the answer!
    If you wanna RP or do a job together, let me know in a PM or the chatty.

have fun!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 21st June 2014, 12:49 pm

Hello dammit

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019

Post by Guest 21st June 2014, 1:13 pm

Thank you all for the welcome! I'm sure that I'll have quite a bit of fun here, and I'll be sure to ask questions if I have any, hahaha.
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 21st June 2014, 1:47 pm

Seems like Scrolls has gotten a fantastic member for us (In case you're wondering, I call Legacy as Scrolls. My logic:
    Legacy = Legacies can be written in scrolls = Scrolls).

But, that aside, truly, welcome, welcome!

As you probably already see, we're very happy to have you here! As you've probably been told, if you have any questions, needs, or anything in general, the staff are the guys to call; a lot of our members know a lot of info as to how things work as well, so, if you can't fetch a staff member straight away, feel free to ask help from anyone!

I'll be here for any needs you might need. I'm excited to see more of you! : D

Hope you have fun~

Hello there! V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rift Skin
    Second Skill: Ishrowan's Gift
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 22nd June 2014, 4:11 am

Welcome to the site!
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 22nd June 2014, 7:51 am

Heeeello there~!

Welcome to Fairy Tail RP, Brielle! I... damn, everyone said what I was about to say .-.

Anyways, welcome, as I said before! Hop in the chatbox whenever you want, you're gonna find some awesome people around that are always ready to help you~

Hello there! ZkcSO

Character Theme || Insanity theme
    Hello there! Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500
    Neirak
    Neirak

Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Experience : 0

Post by Neirak 22nd June 2014, 8:45 am

Hello, I hope you have a great time here and of course welcome to the site.

Hello there! 5f7d834d-58e0-4f6b-a9f8-2b60cb179f83_zps05f3a78c

Hello there! Nei_210

Themes for Neirak:

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 5:01 am