Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Detective For A Day [Hikari and de Zenshin]

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Detective For A Day [Hikari and de Zenshin] Empty Detective For A Day [Hikari and de Zenshin]

Post by Hikachu 14th June 2014, 10:45 am

Job Description:

“Stupid rabbit! Give me back my donut!” Hika yelled at the top of her lungs. The rabbit shot her a glare and scurried away. “You bloody rabbit!” She screamed again and tried to catch the rabbit but only ended falling down flat on her face. A sharp pain jolted up her right cheek as Hika fluttered her eyes open and found herself tangled in bedsheets, laying flat on the ground. She slapped her forehead and sighed. I can’t seem to stop having these stupid dreams of donuts and chocolates.

Hika quickly did what she had to do in the bathroom and slipped on some jeans and a sweater. For some reason, she was feeling rather excited and was determined to to a mission. With a partner, of course. It was quite early in the morning and she doubt anyone would still be in the guild. However, just to make sure, Hika searched every place in the guild to find someone to do a mission with her, but found no one.

Hika stood in front of the broken bridge and waited for to fix itself to allow her to go past the bridge. At a distance, she could see the wooden door, leading to the room of the Sabertooth guildmaster and the aces. She wasn’t even sure if the guildmaster was in the room. Raising an eyebrow, she wondered if she should go in or not. It’d be quite rude to enter a person’s room without permission, but she had no choice. She didn’t want to do the mission alone. Hika turned the doorknob and stuck her head inside, her eyes darting around the room. Then, she caught sight of Zenshin who was still sleeping on his desk. Sleepyhead.

Hika smirked, creeped as silently as possible towards him and poked his cheek. Hika then shook his shoulders as roughly as possible. “WAKE UP! MORNING MORNING!” She roared in his ears. Hika was relatively in close terms with Zenshin since she had known him for quite some time so she couldn’t help but tease him a bit. She just hoped he wouldn’t kill her when he wakes up. It had been a really long time since they had done a mission together so it wouldn’t be bad if the do one again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Detective For A Day [Hikari and de Zenshin] JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Detective For A Day [Hikari and de Zenshin] Empty Re: Detective For A Day [Hikari and de Zenshin]

Post by King Zenshin 15th June 2014, 12:16 pm

Zenshin slept, as he always did when he was done filling out paperwork and doing his other guild master duties, at his desk. It was nice, peaceful, and quiet. There weren't too many things that could disturb such tranquility. Unluckily, one of them had just happened to burst through the door and started molesting him in his sleep. “WAKE UP! MORNING MORNING!” the beast roared, causing him to immediately whip his head back, stand up from his chair and stare at the cause of his heart to nearly burst out of his chest. The one time he was vulnerable was when he slept, that's why he chose to sleep in the most secure place he knew. Apparently, not even his own office offered him sanctuary.

"Hikari... you nearly scared the heart right out of my chest. Well since you're here, I assume you want something" he said, his chest quickly calming down from the truck of a scare that the brown haired girl inflicted. "Wasn't your hair pink the last time I saw you? Wow, I really haven't seen you in a while have I" he thought aloud, expecting a response as to what happened to her hair. Ah Hikari... she brings back some memories of my earlier days in Sabertooth. Back when I wasn't the guild master. Times really have changed he thought again while rubbing his eyes and opening up a drawer on his desk, holding his hand over the empty bottom, and taking his necklace from the bottom.

"Well you wouldn't bother me just to say hi, so I'm just going to assume that you want to do some kind of job judging by job sheet you're hiding behind your back" he said with a smile before walking to his coat rack and throwing it on. "It's good to get back to business. I've been busy doing jobs with all your guild members, Im glad I didn't have to go to you and you came to me. Activity breeds new member, new potential knights, and that's all I've ever wanted for this guild." he told her, thinking aloud once again before recreating his gauntlets and greaves. He was no equipped and ready.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Detective For A Day [Hikari and de Zenshin] Empty Re: Detective For A Day [Hikari and de Zenshin]

Post by Hikachu 16th June 2014, 7:03 am

"Hikari... you nearly scared the heart right out of my chest. Well since you're here, I assume you want something” Hika laughed like a crazy maniac after seeing his reaction. Zenshin looks totally shocked to see her and that greatly amused her. She was still bending down, clutching her stomach and laughing her guts out until he asked her a really hilarious question. "Wasn't your hair pink the last time I saw you? Wow, I really haven't seen you in a while have I”  Hika laughed again and just shook her head. ”No. It was silver, little old man.” Hika glanced at the pile of paperwork on the desk. Whoa. That’s a whole bunch of work. No wonder he’s always so busy and even mistook my hair colour, silver as pink, She thought as she chuckled lightly.

"Well you wouldn't bother me just to say hi, so I'm just going to assume that you want to do some kind of job judging by job sheet you're hiding behind your back" Hika blinked in surprise, wondering how he found out that she was going to ask him to do a job with her. Oh, the job sheet, dumbass, She mentally face palmed herself. However, she was quite stunned that he could read her so easily. Zenshin then told her about how doing jobs could increase the number of members in the guild and strong mages. Hika tiptoed and gently pat his back since she couldn’t reach his height. ”You really have become a wise old man, eh?” She joked. 

Hika watched him recreate the weapons he would need for the job. Just after a few seconds, he was ready. She raised an eyebrow and mumbled, ”That was quick.” Hika took a glance at the job sheet and murmured to herself. ”Hmm… I think we’re supposed to go Miss Zoe's shop for more information.” She clapped her hands together and dashed for the door. ”Now, chop chop. Let’s go!~”

After a few of hours, both of them stood in front of the shop. Hika blew the bangs off her face and sighed. ”I guess this is the place. Let’s go in.”

Detective For A Day [Hikari and de Zenshin] JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 11:04 pm