Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Continuing On Where We Left Off

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarök
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Continuing On Where We Left Off - Page 2 Empty Re: Continuing On Where We Left Off

Post by Indiana Jones 28th May 2014, 10:46 am

The couple lay there. with Viola on top of Indar. They both seemed to be frozen, it was quite logical though. They were almost naked and on top of each other. It felt really awkward to Indar. He loved Viola, but didn't know how to react here. But when Viola suddenly apologized and closed her eyes, Indar felt at fault. Due to his clumsiness, they had ended up into this awkward position. He felt really bad.

While Indar was thinking if a way to make Viola feel better, he looked around the room, though only moving his eyes. The room had gotten darker, there was no light or if there was, they never bothered to turn it on. It was actually really dark in the room, Indar couldn't really see a lot. Though, now he had gotten an idea on what to do.

Placing his hand onto Viola's cheek, Indar said: '' I love you Viola '' After that he Viola's hadn't that covered her mouth and gave her a quick kiss, before continuing. '' I am not quite sure what to do now. '' A small laugh got out of Indar's mouth as he looked back at Viola. '' We are in a very awkward position, but we are a couple now. '' He let a small sigh escape from his mouth, he wasn't sure where he was going with that. '' It is quite funny actually, how embarrassed we are, i feel like i am going to die from embarrassment right now. '' He smiled at Viola with a blissful smile. Indar was trying to break this awkward mood between the two.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Continuing On Where We Left Off - Page 2 18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Continuing On Where We Left Off - Page 2 Empty Re: Continuing On Where We Left Off

Post by Viola-chan 28th May 2014, 11:32 am

Viola's hands light fell in-front of her chest as Indar's left hand drifted to be placed on the side of her face, his warm touch causing her lips to quiver. "I love you Viola.." he said, leaning up to quickly press his lips to hers, her gaze softened, the warmth of his lips against hers still there as she lightly traced them. "I am not quite sure what to do now." Indar would laugh lightly, "We are in a very awkward position, but we are a couple now.. It is quite funny actually, how embarrassed we are, I feel like I am going to die from embarrassment right now." he said, she could finally see how anxious he was in his forest green eyes.

I have to do something, or we won't go anywhere. Indar, he's always doing something for me, so why can't I do anything for him? she would hesitantly lean down to press the side of her face against his chest, her hands gingerly wrapping around him. A small smile formed onto her face, she could hear his heart-beat, the way it pumped so rapidly like hers. "Your heart, is beating really fast." she would say, there was a hint of tease to her voice, though she didn't seem to notice. "...I.. love you too, Indar." she said, her facial expression went back to it's anxious look once more, slightly red.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 28th May 2014, 2:33 pm

Indar grew even more nervous and anxious, when Viola started to hug him. Her head rested on his chest. He raised his head a little, to see one of the most adorable sight he had ever seen. Viola, with her head on his chest, laying on top of him. Indar smiled, he was happy, really happy. He moved his right hand around Viola's back hugging her tightly. His left hand though, moved onto Viola's head, messing her hair a little bit. He loved messing up Viola's hair, thought he didn't know why. It was just enjoyable. 

'' I guess my heart beats so rapidly, because i get to be together with you, Viola. '' He moved his left hand onto Viola's back and tightened the hug: '' When i am together with you, i can't control my emotions, my mind goes blank and my entire body starts shaking like a leaf on a windy day. '' He let out a happy sigh: '' The love i have for you, towers above everything else i have ever felt. ''

Character
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 28th May 2014, 8:01 pm

She calmed down, though, those fluffy pink emotions were still there. If it hadn't been for him messing up her raven-hair or placing his hand onto her back softly, she wouldn't of gotten so relaxed. "I guess my heart beats so rapidly, because I get to be together with you, Viola." Indar would say, tightening the hug, she could feel the warmth of his body against hers and grew nervous once again. "When I am together with you, I can't control my emotions, my mind goes blank and my entire body starts shaking like a leaf on a windy day." he would let out a blissful sigh, "The love I have for you, towers above everything else I have ever felt."

She didn't know what to say, so just stuck silent for awhile, her eyes closed, another warm smile on her lips. "I can't control my emotions either.." she paused, "When, I'm with you, I feel like a different person. You, change me, in a good way." she would smile.

Main Theme:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 28th May 2014, 10:33 pm

Indar listened to her, his eyes filled with joy. All of their feelings and emotions seemed to be mutual. Indar was on the peak of happiness, but his exhaustion was coming back as well, now that he wasn't so anxious and nervous any more. Though, he still wasn't sure on what to do. Falling asleep in this position was one of the options, but he wasn't that sure.

Although, just as Indar was thinking about it, his eyes started to fall shut. He didn't want to fall to sleep yet, but the whole day had been tiring. He raised up his head, only to see Viola again, laying in the same position as before. It was still adorable. '' You make me into a better person Viola. '' His voice suddenly turned a little more serious: '' I want to be together with you, until the day i die. I want to keep feeling this love for you and to be there for you. I want to make you feel special. '' Understanding what he had just said, Indar's head fell back onto the bed. He was slightly embarrassed at it, well actually a lot embarrassed. He hoped Viola wouldn't be pushed away by the things he said.

Character
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 30th May 2014, 5:22 pm

Viola would think to herself that she was comfortable and that falling asleep like this would most likely happen, but at the same time she knew she couldn't. Her emotions were still fumbled, her practically visible half naked body I too of Indar.

She didn't dare look up, she was to embarrassed, but for some reason, she wanted to go further. That was the cause of her emotions, her powerful emotions, but she knew that she wasn't the only one feeling so strongly. "You make me into a better person Viola." His voice suddenly turned a little more serious, "I want to be together with you, until the day I die. I want to keep feeling this love for you and to be there for you. I want to make you feel special." he said Viola's calm red eyes widened in startle ment. Her chest began to ache again, and she hugged him tighter that he'd probably tell her to stop.

"I love you.. you idiot." her voice would be anxious yet happy as she smiled with her quivering lips.

Main Theme:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 1st June 2014, 4:06 pm

As the hug tightened, Indar felt the pressure around his rib cage strengthen. But he wasn't going to ask her to stop, it felt good actually. Indar didn't want it to stop and what Viola said next, made his heart skip a beat. Her voice was so happy, yet a slight anxious feeling was heard from it. Being called an idiot lovingly, was something Indar really liked, though now, he knew that, he had to do something for her. 

Indar raised his head, placing his hands onto the girl's shoulders, raising her up a little, until forcing himself up. In a swift movement, Viola had ended up sitting on Indar's lap, their faces almost together. Indar quickly moved in for a passionate and affectionate kiss. Using up every dingle feeling and emotion he had for his girlfriend. He wanted her to feel special, to feel loved. His hands had moved to her sides by now. Indar really hoped, that what he was doing now, was the right thing to do.

Character
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 2nd June 2014, 10:03 am

Viola felt her arms around Indar loosen as he slowly leaned up, his hands placed onto her shoulders. Before she had a chance to ask what he was doing he already had his lips pressed against hers, a small squeak of startle-ment coming from her mouth as she hesitantly closed her eyes. Her body felt hot, too hot that she in-fact thought that it was this room that was making her like this. But, the thin transparent nightgown and open window reminded her other-wise.

Indar's hands drifted to her sides, a shiver running down her back as she grabbed a fistful of his shirt with her hands, her emotions driving her wild. They were so strong a light trace of silvery white scales appeared onto her cheek-bones and outer part of her hands.

Main Theme:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 4th June 2014, 3:01 pm

Emotions and feelings were rumbling inside Indar's body and mind. He couldn't think or even breath. This kiss between him and Viola, was one the moved him the most. For some reason, it was the one, that held most emotions and feelings, more than their first kiss, in an alley in Crocus. The memories of that time came flooding into Indar's head, making him remember that time. The time where him and Viola first shared their feelings for each other.

The kiss soon came to an end, when Indar pulled away, though still holding onto Viola tightly. He wanted to be with her and embrace her for as long as possible. '' I love you Viola. ''

Character
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 6th June 2014, 11:11 am

That’s why people hesitate. In front of all the choices, one could lose hope and try to run away, because no excuse could be used. No matter how dangerous the long journey in life was, or how one admits to being dealt the short end of the stick, everything was the result of one’s own choices, it was a road chosen by oneself. The kiss came to an end, Viola breathing heavily as the two rested their fore-heads against each-other, Indar's hands wrapped around her slim sides. Even if this path is hard, and there’s no chance of changing past choices, one cannot place the blame on other people. No matter how angry or frustrated one was, one would be alone on that path, for no one to replace you.

"I love you Viola." Indar would say, his voice was soft as she continued to breath quite heavily, regaining herself after the long yet emotional kiss. The nightgown had been lifted up slightly when Indar had wrapped his hands onto her sides, his warm skin pressed against hers. She would smile toward the blonde haired mage, observing his beautiful green eyes for a moment or two.

"I love you too, Indar." she breathed, pausing for a moment, "I wish this moment, could last forever." she said, blushing slightly a bit embarrassed. Her lines could be so deep, which is what would send her off onto the anxious side.

Main Theme:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 6th June 2014, 5:15 pm

Indar's mind was almost literally blank. The small thoughts he had were only of Viola, only of the girl he so madly loved. He would love her always, even if they would part their ways in the future. But for now, those weren't the thoughts he should be thinking. He wanted to take the most of this moment, so he focused his mind and finally was able to actually act around Viola.

'' I also wish, that this moment would never end. '' He let out a small sigh. '' Embracing you feels so amazing. '' Indar tightened the hug, not wanting to let go of her at all. But as he was hugging her more tightly, he just noticed, how little clothes they were wearing. It was as if they were naked. Of course, he didn't mind, but it was slightly embarrassing. Though, as Indar's face was already incredibly red, the redness from the embarrassment wasn't showing.

'' You know, it feels like we are really a couple now. Well it did before as well, but just... '' He couldn't think of the words to use, but hoped that Viola could understand what he meant.

Character

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 6:29 am