Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Continuing On Where We Left Off

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Position : None
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Continuing On Where We Left Off Empty Continuing On Where We Left Off

Post by Viola-chan 24th May 2014, 11:37 pm

Viola began to chow down her chicken pot pie like her life had depended on it, the beautiful smell filling into her nostrils like heaven. Her and her boyfriend, Indar, had just finished a job that wasn't supposed to be to violent, yet it turned out that way anyway. Their task was to basically scare away a gang of thugs from the restaurant owner, who needed to pay them, but didn't have a enough money. Since the two had successfully completed the job, the owner of the restaurant rewarded them with jewels, a free meal, and a.. room.

Of course, the two had agreed, and Viola couldn't quite control her emotions. As she finished her meal, a nervous expression made it's way onto her face. We. Are. Going. To. Be. Alone... A-Alone! Melody was there last time in Crocus, but-- that was way different.. she thought, her heart beating rapidly in the rhythm of a drum.

Indar with no hesitation at all, stood up once he noticed Viola had finished, his hand swiping the key to the guest room the owner had offered to the two of them. His other hand reached out toward her, as she just stared at it for a moment or two before grasping onto his hand. He immediately tugged her with him in the direction toward the room which was located upstairs, her emotions becoming so intense that she started to feel sick.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarök
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Continuing On Where We Left Off Empty Re: Continuing On Where We Left Off

Post by Indiana Jones 25th May 2014, 12:05 am

They reached the door in a minute or so. It was a medium sized wooden door, it looked different to the rest of the restaurant. It felt a little odd, but whatever, Indar wasn't going to back down now. He pushed the key into the key hole and turned it. It felt like it hadn't been used for some time and needed some oil.

The door creaked open to reveal a very nice room, to the surprise of Indar. Though the room didn't have much more than a queen bed with white sheets, a couple of nightstands and a lacrima for watching movies. It was more luxurious than anything else in this place, quite odd. Maybe the owner didn't have any money, due to this room. Well it wasn't Indar's problem really, so without further to do, he stepped in, still pulling Viola after him. He hoped she would close the door behind them.

Now standing in front of the bed, Indar's mind went blank, He wasn't sure on what to do or say. It was quite awkward now. '' Well the bed looks comfy. '' He just blurted out something random, to maybe try to break this awkward mood.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Continuing On Where We Left Off 18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 25th May 2014, 12:43 am

As they approached the door Indar seemed to struggle slightly with it as he opened it up with the small key. He didn't hesitate to walk in, the door slamming shut behind Viola, causing her to jump in surprise. I'm so nervous I don't know what to do.. I can't feel my legs, my arms are numb.. Ah oh god, oh god.. she would think, Indar continuing to hold onto her hand as she held onto his lightly like a small child.

The two stood directly infront of the bed now, Viola would look at the comfortable silky white bed along with Indar. Though Viola's expression would be nervous and reddened, Indar's seemed to show curiousity, or any calm regular expression he usually had on. How can he act so normal.. so calm.. she thought, eyeing him with her calm red eyes. She had yet to notice that they hadn't changed back to their original color, and wouldn't ever again.

"Well the bed looks comfy." Indar would suddenly say, making her attention divert back toward the bed.

"Y-Yeah." she would reply softly. It was true though, the bed did look comfy, and though Viola hadn't really gotten the chance to look around she could tell that this room was especially nice.

Though her strong yet nervous emotions took her attention the way the most, her body infact felt limp and numb, she felt weak and dizzy. It wasn't a bad feeling it was just.. overwhelming to the raven haired girl.

Main Theme:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 25th May 2014, 2:40 am

Indar was only holding the girl's hand, but really, they were going to be here together and right now, really wasn't the time to have this awkward moment. It had to be shattered somehow.

Indar turned to face Viola with a swift movement. Almost instantly one of his hands was on his girlfriends cheek, the other still holding her hand. Without wasting a second, Indar moved in for a kiss. He was trying to fill it with emotion and feelings as strongly as he possibly could. It was a powerful feeling for him, to have this woman here to love. He only wanted Viola to feel special and loved, to have her not be scared of anything, to not have to be afraid. She was like a princess to him.

After a minute of kissing, Indar let go Viola's hand and moved his other hand off her cheek. Both of his hands had instead ended up on the girl's lower back, pulling her more into the kiss.

Character
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 25th May 2014, 10:58 am

Viola would stand there anxiously, small beads of sweat forming on her fore-head as her and Indar just stared at the bed. She wasn't to sure what was going to happen next, though for some reason all she really wanted to do was touch Indar, but couldn't collect enough courage to do so. Indar has done so many things for me. He laughs with me. He looks straight at me when he talks. He says, "I love you". He says, "You're cute". He says all these things. So many girls love him. So many cute girls even say he's cool. Normally, it's impossible for me to make a move on him. Still, I end up there. And yet, he didn't push me away. Unknowingly, my hands have touched him. It's always, warm. I definitely want more of such warmth...

Indar would in one swift movement place his free hand onto Viola's cheek, tugging her forward slightly as the gap between them both closed. As I thought, even today, this strong feeling is being conveyed from my fingertips, to the back of my hand, throughout my whole body, and within me... What should I do...? The fluffy pink feelings from earlier are unstoppable..

She would kiss him back softly, her hands rested onto his chest, tugging onto his shirt. Her eyes quivered, her face glazed over with red, an enormous amount of shivers wavering through her body as his hands moved down toward her lower back, pressing her body to his.

Main Theme:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 25th May 2014, 1:23 pm

The kiss just lasted on for ages. Indar was already running out of breath, but the boy and girl were so perfectly in sinc, that ruining the mood right now wouldn't be good. Though, even if he would have wanted to keep this kiss going for days or even moths, Indar was running out of air, but before pulling away, he pushed a huge amount of emotions through the kiss and into Viola.

When Indar had pulled away from the kiss, he had placed his head onto Viola's shoulder breathing heavily still. He wasn't sure on what to do know, but he wanted to break the ice between the two fully. He had to do something surprising to Viola, probably. Indar moved both of his hands onto Viola's bottom, not doing anything, but just keeping them there for some reason. He had wanted to go further and after the initial surprise pull her into a bridal carry, but he just couldn't.

'' I love you '' He suddenly blurted it out.

Character
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 25th May 2014, 4:19 pm

Continuing On Where We Left Off Tumblr_n5z8wml08E1scrgczo1_500

Viola couldn't move, her heart would feel as though it was about to burst, the emotion whirling in her chest was so powerful, she just couldn't seem to contain it. She continued to kiss back toward the rough kiss, her hands grasping onto a handful of his shirt, legs slightly shaking.

Once the kiss broke both of their faces were red, breath heavy as Indar would place his head onto her shoulder, hands drifting down from her lower back onto her butt. Her bottom lip would quiver, another restless expression appearing onto her face. "W-W-What are y-yo--" she squeaked out, embarrassed to even speak another word.

But, taking a deep breath she regained her courage, her hands rearing up gently to be placed behind his head. Her hands would entangle into his golden blonde locks, a small smile forming onto her face. I've never touched Indar's hair like this before.. It really is, soft. she would think to herself.

"I love you." Indar said, making Viola look down at him even though she couldn't meet his eye contact. She would run her hands through his hair, petting him like a cat some-what, which was strange in a sense, since Indar did have the ability to poof into a cat at some points.

"I love you, too." she replied, her voice was soft and tender like a gentle breeze. She would find herself smelling him, though she didn't really notice it at first, Indar did smell good. "Y-You smell nice." she blurted out, retreating back to her nervous state once more.

Main Theme:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 25th May 2014, 10:35 pm

The hug lasted on, Indar wasn't letting go of her and had by now raised his hands onto the girl's upper back. He wanted to have this feeling, this emotion inside of him, that was being caused by being near her, to last for as long as possible. If this emotion was lost, his world would collapse and burn, he wouldn't be able to live, after feeling such powerful emotions. And all of this was caused, by the individual he loved so, who was being embraced by him at this very moment.

Indar smiled happily after Viola's comment, but was mildly surprised as well. It wasn't something he had expected from her. Though, before saying anything, Indar placed his hand onto the back of Viola's head and pulled away from the hug, just enough to see into her eyes. He was literally shaking from all of this, he had thought he could hide his nervousness for some time, but it was impossible. He was almost shaking like a leaf on a stormy day.

'' You smell nice as well. '' His eyes had filled with joy and happiness by this point and were staring straight into the girl's hues. They were incredible, well Viola was incredible. She was beautiful and she was the nicest person Indar had ever met. Not everyone could look over Indar's, well sadistic side, but she could. Indar knew that together with Viola, he could be as he was, no sugar coating or faking his personality. '' You are incredible. ''

Character
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 25th May 2014, 10:55 pm

It was strange, for her to be so nervous, but at the same time it wasn't. She had found somebody she loved and cherished. Somebody who could make her so nervous she would loose her balance or fall, yet make her so happy she wanted to cry tears of bliss. Though she didn't notice that his hands had moved onto her upper back and his head a pulled away slightly to look at her cherry red eyes, her lower lip would still quiver.

"You smell nice as well." he would say, his voice was also soft, and curled onto her neck, another colossal amount of shivers running down her frail body. "You are incredible." he said, Viola would feel her eyes water slightly, small tears forming in the corner of her hues.

"Thank you." she blurted out. What, what am I saying?... "Thank you for loving me, every moment I spend with you is special. Thank you, for being there for me." she would rub her face with her arm. I can't hold my emotions back anymore, I can't hold this strong feeling back any longer... "Thank you, I'm glad I met you." she would say, before suddenly slipping away from his grasp, covering her mouth with both of her hands.

W-What did I just say?.. Oh god, I'm so embarrassed I could.. she hesitantly leapt into the bed, crawling under the covers, hiding for dear life. Her face was burning red, and she thought she might die, but of course that was just an over exaggeration.

Main Theme:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 25th May 2014, 11:40 pm

Holding Viola delicately, with one of his hands on her back and the other supporting her head from the back, Indar listened to the girl he loved. Everything she said, caused even more emotions to generate inside Indar. He was losing the ability to think straight, all other emotions and feelings in his body and mind were being replaced by a single one, love.

When Viola pulled away and jumped into the bed, crawling under the sheets, a sly smile appeared on Indar's face. It was incredibly adorable how she acted and without a second to waste, Indar had taken a seat right next to her. He placed one of his hands onto her side and said: '' Thank you for overlooking my bad sides and being together with me. You have reduced the evil that dwells inside me and you are my light. Viola, you have given me a reason to live. '' He paused for a second, small tears appearing in his eyes: '' I will never stop loving you and i will be here for you until the day i die. '' His face had gone red and he felt like his talk had sounded cheesy and would push Viol away, but it was how Indar felt about her. She was everything to him, his life revolved around Viola.

Character
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 26th May 2014, 12:24 am

No, no, no.. that was weird, Indar probably thinks I'm some kind of freak now.. she would think anxiously while hidden under the covers of the bed, the blankets wrapped around her fragile body as she prayed that nothing bad would happen.

Yet, something did happen, she felt his warm touch, it was so comforting yet so nerve racking she grew even more restless. "Thank you for overlooking my bad sides and being together with me. You have reduced the evil that dwells inside me and you are my light. Viola, you have given me a reason to live." Indar would said, as her cherry red eyes would widen with startle ment, then causing her to poke her head out of the blankets. It was just like last time, with the sheets wrapped around her and over top of her head as she would look curiously up at Indar. "I will never stop loving you and I will be here for you until the day I die." he said and she swore he was about to cry.

It had really touched her as she looked up at him, wanting to say something else but also quite fascinated to see him in this state. She hadn't ever seen him cry before or been close to it at least. This was definitely new. "Don't cry." she smiled warmly, her hand drifting over top of his and giving it a small tug. Though she herself was also crying she couldn't stop it, she was just so overwhelmed with happiness.

Main Theme:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 26th May 2014, 9:57 am

Small tears of pure happiness were forming in the corners of Indar's eyes. He couldn't have been more happy, even if he desperately wanted to. After he heard Viola speak up and gave his head a small tug, a smile appeared on his face as his eyes stared into Viola's eyes. 

They both were crying, not seemingly stopping. It was quite the emotional moment between the two. Indar desperately wanted to embrace the girl, but couldn't move. He was locked to Viola's eyes. He couldn't even talk, but felt emotions moving through his body.  Indar wanted to stop her from crying, to make her feel special again, but couldn't find the right way to do so. 

Though in a split second, Indar had closed the distance between the two. His right hand on the bed, while his left hand was holding onto the cheek of Viola. Indar had moved into another kiss. All the emotions that had formed from the small confessions they both had said, were being released now. He really couldn't hold back nor did he want to. 

Character
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 26th May 2014, 1:13 pm

Viola's eyes widened with startle-ment as Indar once more separated the gap between the two of them, her face turning red before she hesitantly closed her eyes and softly kissed back. It felt as though her heart was about to jump right into her throat, a light trace of white scales growing across her cheek-bones and hands.

Her hands drifted up to his chest once more, just placed there lightly, feeling his calm and steady heart-beat. He was so warm, in-fact everything about Indar was always so warm, especially his hand on her face. If this is what love is, I hope it lasts forever. This feeling, I hope it last forever. Because, that memory, and the memory before that. Are all special to me. I'll cherish these memories with Indar, for the rest of my life. Even if things don't go are way, and we ever split up, I'll always hold onto them. No matter, what.

Main Theme:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 26th May 2014, 1:45 pm

The kiss lasted for what seemed like ages. Indar's mind went blank in the beginning of it, but when Viola had started to kiss back, Indar had felt her emotions. It was well, amazing to say the least. Multiple thoughts were popping up inside Indar now. I don't think i can ever love someone more than i love Viola. These feelings are almost tearing me apart. I can't even look at her, without getting distracted by her. But i really want to be together with her as much as i possibly can, though i have never been in a relationship before, i don't know what to do. 

With that thought in his head, Indar pulled away from Viola, raising back up from the bed. He didn't say a word, only walked to the other side of the bed and laid down onto the sheets, as the blankets were all wrapped around Viola. He wasn't sure on what to do. He thought about it, while laying there, hands behind his head and eyes darted toward the ceiling of the room. 

But just after a few minutes of this pointless staring, he turned onto his side to face Viola. Indar just looked at her, inside those blankets. She looked incredibly cute. Indar wanted to compliment her again, but just wasn't able to find the right words. So without saying anything, he ran his hand through Viola's hair, ruffling it up playfully. Indar was trying to remove the awkwardness between them. Every time they showed affection towards each other, they would be embarrassed or shy about it, although showing affection could be just normal to them, but then again, maybe it would turn mundane then. 

Indar suddenly shook his head, trying to remove these thought from his head. He took his hand back and turned back on his back. '' What are we going to do now? '' It was a sudden question and really, made Indar sound not romantic, but it was said in a very playful manner. 

Character
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 26th May 2014, 3:12 pm

When the kiss had been separated, Indar went over to the other side of the bed, plopping down onto the pillow with his arms behind his head. She would watch him curiously, he seemed to happy, so full of light that Viola herself would also feel that way whenever she was around him.

Once their eyes met Viola's face went warm once more, yet another shiver running down her back as he played with her hair. His expression was so playful while her's was so anxious and restless.

His hand drifted away from her hair, her face still hot as he looked back up at the ceiling. "What are we going to do now?" he asked, his voice was playful and Viola looked away her lips pursed together. She peeled the blanket off of her head, dropping her head down onto the other pillow as well.

"I-I.. don't know.." she mumbled shyly, pulling up the covers that were tangled around her body up to cover half of her face.

Main Theme:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 26th May 2014, 9:47 pm

It was quite awkward again. They were both laying there, not speaking a word or doing anything. It was quite hard to start a conversation anyway. But Indar did have a plan on what to ask. Though before he did so, he turned back towards Viola, looking her deep into her eyes. She was still covered in the blankets and frankly, it was one of the most adorable things Indar had ever seen. 

''You know Viola, you are the most beautiful and cute girl i have ever seen or met.'' After giving her the compliment, a joyful smile appeared on his face.  He hoped she would feel special from it. Moving his hand into her cheek again, a mischievous look came onto Indar's face. He wanted to ask something, something about a certain magazine. Or well not ask, but to comment per say. 

''There is one more thing, you looked really good in the bikini, in Sorcerer's Magazine.'' He paused for a second, his cheeks going slightly red: ''You looked amazing in it. And well the interview.'' He sighed happily for a second. '' I just wanted to say that, the first time i ever saw you, i fell in love with you.''

Character
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 27th May 2014, 11:47 am

"You know Viola, you are the most beautiful and cute girl I have ever seen or met." Indar said, his hand placed onto her cheek as she leaned over to look at him shyly. Her insides were still whirling up uncontrollably, and her face would still be bright bright red. "There is one more thing, you looked really good in the bikini, in Sorcerer's Magazine." he paused for a moment, "You looked amazing in it. And well the interview.. I just wanted to say that, the first time I ever saw you, I fell in love with you."

Viola couldn't speak, she was between the emotions of embarrassed and touched at the same time that she couldn't speak. "T-Thanks." she said softly, averting her gaze else-where, the blanket still pulled up to cover half of her face.

Main Theme:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 27th May 2014, 1:05 pm

Indar smiled at Viola, but inside, he wasn't sure on what to do and was actually incredibly nervous. He wanted for this awkward atmosphere to change, but hadn't got a clue on how to do so. Indar dropped back onto his back, hands behind his head and almost fell into thought. His mind was working again a little, so he actually noticed something. It was completely dark outside. '' When did it get so dark all of a sudden? '' He turned towards Viola, with a questioning look on his face: '' Did you notice the night come? ''

He didn't really wait for her answer, as for some reason, he was struck by sleepiness. His eyes started to fall shut and a yawn escaped from his mouth, after which his face grew red: '' Sorry about that, it has just been a very long day. '' After apologizing Indar stood up and removed his jacket. He knew he was going to sleep in the same bed as Viola, but no way, was he going to sleep with all these clothes. Though, a wild thought jumped into his mind.

'' Viola, you don't mind sleeping in the same bed? ''

Character
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 27th May 2014, 1:26 pm

Indar returned to his original position, but then looked at Viola with a questioning look. "When did it get so dark all of a sudden? Did you notice the night come?" he asked as Viola leaned up to look out the window. The night sky had appeared, a sweat-drop approaching her as she would think to herself that time had really gone by quicker than she expected.

"Time really went by.." she mumbled, before averting her attention back over to Indar as he yawned. He seemed tired, and though Viola didn't realize it, she was quite tired as-well.

"Sorry about that, it has just been a very long day." Indar would apologize, lifting himself off of the bed and beginning to take off his jacket.

AH! Is he, taking his clothes off. Maybe, I should to.. No! Don't watch him! she thought also jumping off of the bed, her back facing Indar as she casually walked to a drawer on the other side of the room. There was a night-gown and robe, comfortable enough.

"Viola, you don't mind sleeping in the same bed?" Indar asked as she slowly began to pull of her shirt to reveal her bare back. She was embarrassed slightly, and hoped he wouldn't watch, but of course she couldn't assume that he wouldn't watch. After fully undressing herself to the point she was in her undergarments she began to take the nightgown out of the drawer.

"Uh--um.. No I don't mind.." she said softly, but loud enough for him to hear.

Main Theme:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 27th May 2014, 2:34 pm

Indar pulled off his shirt and fell into thought for a second. Viola has said she didn't mind, which was good as otherwise, this night would have been the most awkward night ever. He sighed, wanting to ask Viola something and turned around. Indar froze immediately, seeing Viola in only her undergarments, was well, new to him. As Indar was still a guy, he liked what he saw, but at the same time he was really embarrassed for looking or even staring at her. 

Without a word, he turned back to face the wall, trying to hide the fact that he had seen her in her undergarments. Though, he wasn't finished with the undressing, he had no want to wear these jeans to bed, so with a swift movement he removed there, standing now in only his underwear. He hoped that Viola didn't mind him sleeping like this. 

He turned back to face Viola. his face still really red and said: '' Well, guess we are sleeping in the same bed then. ''  He walked closer to the bed and looked at what he had thought were blankets, but actually was only one. '' Um... Viola.. there is only one blanket here. '' His face had gone even more red now.

Character
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 27th May 2014, 3:51 pm

Viola pulled the night-gown over her fragile bare body, the loose dress only stopped just in the middle of her thighs as she slowly and casually turned around to see a half-naked Indar. His face was slightly glazed over, as though he were blushing, his eyes examining the bed. "Well, guess we are sleeping in the same bed then.. Um... Viola.. there is only one blanket here." Indar would say, his face had gone even redder than before, and un-easy expression appeared onto the girl's face as she approached him.

She stood directly beside him, also looking at the bed. They were in the same situation as before, just staring at the bed, making awkward comments. "Y-Yeah, there is.." she said softly, also nervous. Though she didn't notice it the night-gown was slight transparent.

Main Theme:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 27th May 2014, 9:09 pm

Indar stared at the bed, an uneasy expression on his face. He didn't know what to do. He was filled with unsure feelings about this, maybe Viola didn't like the idea still. He shook his head in confusion, trying to remove these thoughts from his mind. It kinda did help. Though when he turned to where he had heard Viola's voice from and noticed her, he froze in place. Her nightgown was slightly transparent, allowing Indar to pretty much see everything. Of course he didn't complain, but it was just a little embarrassing.

His eyes couldn't move and well frankly, made him look like a pervert now. But just, Viola was too beautiful for him not to look, he really did try to concentrate and not look, but just couldn't. He had to do something, which may just raise the tension, but he hoped it would lower it. It would hopefully break this awkwardness that had been present between them for a long time.

Indar moved closer to her, placing both of his hands onto the girl's shoulders and pulled her against him. Indar then, with a sudden movement kissed his girlfriend. The kiss was yet again, filled with a load of emotions. Indar wasn't sure how much he can store up, but just by being together with Viola, not really doing that much, made his emotions for her grow stronger by the second.

Character
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 27th May 2014, 9:41 pm

She was nervous, so nervous that her knees began to shake lightly. The tension in the air was growing around the two of them, and she was no certain her was also nervous. Though she wanted to look at him, she was afraid she turn an even brighter shade of red than she already was.

That was when Indar would then pull Viola closer toward him, the gap closing swiftly between the two of them, Viola gasping in startle-ment before kissing back and slowly closing her calm red eyes. Her hands traveled up to the back of his head, her fingers tangled in his silky golden blonde hair. She felt as though she was moving on her own, that for some reason this wasn't real. But as she felt Indar's warm hands on her back she knew this wasn't a dream, and that this was truly reality.

Her entire body felt hot, and she would think to herself that the room was heated and that the night-gown was just to thick on her frail body, but of course, that couldn't be true. She after all was wearing a thin piece of clothing, that showed off her bare skin under-neath.

Main Theme:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 27th May 2014, 10:23 pm

Their lips were still sealed for the time be being. Emotions were moving through Indar's body and straight into the kiss. It felt amazing for Indar and he hoped that it did for Viola as well. He wanted the kiss to last on for a long time, but he was running out of breath.  He had two choices now to keep the amazing feeling going and to die from loss of oxygen or end the kiss and lose the amazing feelin. Indar chose the latter still. 

He pulled away from the kiss, but still held Viola in his embrace. His eyes were closed still, but when he opened them and saw Viola, almost completely bare. His face went red from the sight. They had embraced each other before, but that was fully clothed and not almost completely naked. Indar didn't mind it, but it was just a little embarrasing. 

Indar pulled away from the hug with a swift movement, but still held on to Viola's hand. He wanted to pull her into another hug, but he took a small step back and tripped. He fell onto his back onto the bed and pulled Viola onto himself. It had just gotten a lot more awkward, now with them being almost naked and with Viola laying on top of him. Indar could only breathe right now.

Character
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 28th May 2014, 10:09 am

As the two of them would pull away from the kiss, Indar still embraced her, her hands sliding down to rest on his bare chest. She went red when she realized he was shirtless and pant less, and began to wonder how this would all turn out. He would then move away in a swift movement, his hand grasping onto hers, her eyes widened with startle-ment as he suddenly slipped and landed onto the bed, taking Viola with him.

She rested her head in his chest before leaning up red faced, the position they were in.. was well. "I-I-I'm sorry!" she squeaked, covering her mouth and closing her eyes, it was just like before, the sheets wrapped around her legs, only last time, the two were fully clothed. Viola began to realize how thin this night-gown was and wished she had stuck to the robe or the clothes she was wearing earlier on.

Main Theme:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 8:34 pm