Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Entrance of the Vampire Queen

Antonia Leviaette
    Antonia Leviaette

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Lyon De Ville
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ultimate Écriture
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Entrance of the Vampire Queen Empty Entrance of the Vampire Queen

Post by Antonia Leviaette 18th May 2014, 4:37 am

Raven let her new pray fall to the ground. She erased the blood from her mouth and quickly arranged her clothing and hair. She was still a bit dizzy because of the accident that had happened in the Blue Pegasus guild. She wished that there was no problems with Fairy Tail now. Maybe she was mad for joining a light guild. What was a dark creature like her doing there? But there was just something in her heart that told her that she had to join Fairy Tail. It was something strange, really weird, but the Vampire Queen didn't care actually. She just knew she had to.

She opened her umbrella and began walking under the sun that shined upon the city of Magnolia. The hot, sunny weather was an issue for the Vampire Queen, but she was sure she could deal with it. She would be fine as long as she kept her pretty little light purple hair away from the sunlight.

The guild was fantastic. Damn, even fantastic was not enough to describe the awesomeness of this guild. Raven smiled widely, her fangs showing. She looked really childish like this, cute, almost a pretty little 16 years old teenager. Nobody could suspect by her appearance that she is a 200+ years old cruel and sadistic Vampire Queen. She walked to it, keeping her umbrella above her, but lowered it as she noticed that the guildhall was covered by a roof. A smile drew on her face as she entered, rose her hand and smiled.

'' Hello! I'm Raven Elda.'' She introduced herself with a cheerful voice and waited for someone to notice her petite and fragile persona.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Entrance of the Vampire Queen EOCxXX4
    Chikane
    Chikane

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- S-Rank- Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Guild : Fairy Tail (Guild Master)
    Mentor : Akosh
    Experience : 88,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Corrupted Magistrate's Flame
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Entrance of the Vampire Queen Empty Re: Entrance of the Vampire Queen

Post by Chikane 18th May 2014, 5:54 am

“Hello there! It’s nice to meetcha Raven!" A cheery voice spoke from the newcomer’s right side. Standing not too far from Raven was a young, short white haired girl with a giant buster blade attached to her back. She was wearing a green hoodie and green sweatpants, and her usual armored boots. As Chikane walked over to Raven, she silently sized the person who had walked into her guild hall up. Not too powerful to deal real damage to the guild yet, but also not weak enough to pass off as a non-threat. But Chikane always gave people the benefit of the doubt, and thus wouldn’t judge this girl until she could find out more about her.

“I’m Chikane!” The guild master of Fairy Tail introduced herself happily. “What are you doing here?” She asked innocently. This was a question that was going to eventually pop up, so Chikane decided to ask the question first. It was something the guild master knew she had to keep in the back of her mind at all times, so why not get an answer from the source?

((OOC: Sorry for the slightly short post. All I could come up with at the moment.))

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hono no uta
    Corrupted Magistrate's Flame
    Chikane's Themes:
    Naziel
    Naziel

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Mentor : Sykle (Ice Demon from the Book of Zeref)
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 18th May 2014, 2:18 pm

Naziel was sitting with a pint of Ale as he noticed a small framed girl walk into the entrance of the guild, he began using this Dragon hearing and heard the start of a conversation between this small girl and the master. He picked himself up and began walking towards the duo, dodging usual FT antics of flying fists, small fights and beer, making it just short of the pair. Naziel raised his hand in a small gentle hello as he opened his mouth to speak he dissapeared from view along with the flying body of another guild member who took him clean out as they crashed into the nearby wall, all that remained was Naziel's outline as Naziel growled and looked at them member; "You jackass! Get off me!" He snarled as he drew his legs into his chest and fired the mage across the room as he squealed like a little girl before crashing into the wall all the way across the opposite end of the guild.

Naziel pushed himself brushing himself off and walked over to the Master and the new girl grumbling to himself as he showed Chikane his now empty glass; " Bastard made me spill my beer..." He looked into the empty cup like some lost child for a moment before letting out a sigh and bringing up a warm smile and scratching the back of his head as he looked at the new girl; "Nice too meet ya! I'm Naziel, What's your name? I see you met the master!" He gave a light wave unsure if she was the type to shake hands or not.

Entrance of the Vampire Queen 53ylNPe
    THEMES
    Were You Talking To Me? (Battle Theme):

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Profile - Magic - Sidekick -Artifact -D:3 C:3 B:1
    Antonia Leviaette
    Antonia Leviaette

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Antonia Leviaette 18th May 2014, 2:33 pm

Raven observed a petite girl come near herself as Chikane. Apparently, she was important and strong, since Raven's enhaced Vampiric senses could sense the aura of importance and might that hovered around the body of the girl. She then asked why Raven was here. A small smile drew on the Vampire's face, a smile in which she tried to hide her fangs.

'' I am here to join the guild, ma'am.'' It was pretty weird calling someone ma'am.

Raven suddenly noticed a chaos in the guild as a boy tried to approach her. He was white-haired, tall, possibly taller than the Vampire, and, in his own way, attractive. There was something in him, however, that made her tremble.

Apparently, his name was Naziel, and Chikane was the guildmaster. Raven smiled and shaked the boy's hand. ''I'm Raven Elda, nice to meet you! I see that Fairy Tail is certainly a chaos... Um, what do I do to join a guild? I've never been in one before, so I'm a bit confused about this matter...''

Seeing a Vampire confused, or even blushing was weird. But seeing the Vampire Queen blush and being confused was twice the weird. It was unusual. She looked at Naziel once again and smiled. '' Um, I have a question: Is your magic somehow related to water?''

Well, she had to ask. She was feeling utterly unsafe around this boy, and only water made her feel this way. She had to know if she had any guildmate that could cause her deep pain if he attacked her, even if he was only joking.

Chikane
    Chikane

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- S-Rank- Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Guild : Fairy Tail (Guild Master)
    Mentor : Akosh
    Experience : 88,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Corrupted Magistrate's Flame
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chikane 18th May 2014, 3:11 pm

Chikane giggled into her hand when Raven called her ma’am. “Raven, you don’t have to call me ma’am. It makes me feel old.” It was true. Every time she was called ma’am, Chikane felt like she was growing older. She was only 16 for cryin out loud! But she wouldn’t hold it against this girl, who said she was here to join. Chikane didn’t know exactly how trustworthy this girl was, but she was here to join Fairy Tail and as Fairy Tail’s guild master she accepted anyone.

Before the flame mage could speak again however, one of her other guild members introduced himself to the girl. It was Naziel, the water dragon slayer. The girl introduced herself to him and asked how she could join the guild. This was where Chikane came in again, speaking in her kind tone as she often wanted to.

“Well, I don’t exactly know how other guilds like to have members join. But here in Fairy Tail, as long as you have the Fairy Tail heart we will accept you with open arms.” This was the honest truth. As long as someone showed the heart of a true Fairy Tail member, then Chikane would allow them entrance. She would be hypocrite to deny anyone entrance for being slightly different in any way.

The girl expressed a concern that Naziel used water magic, which peaked the white haired guild master’s interest. Was she afraid of water in some fashion? Was her magic useless against water magic? Whatever was the case, Chikane would stand by for now and watch.

But if need came be, she would comfort the girl’s fears.

Hono no uta
    Corrupted Magistrate's Flame
    Chikane's Themes:
    Naziel
    Naziel

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Mentor : Sykle (Ice Demon from the Book of Zeref)
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 19th May 2014, 2:56 pm

Naziel pointed a finger to himself as he blinked with a blank expression; " Urr... Me? Well I'm the Water Dragon Slayer... How did you know I use water based magic?" He looked at the small girl a bit closer and noticed the fangs in her smile as Naziel pulled back and grinned his own Slayer smile; " Hey she's got fangs like me! Hey are you another Dragon Slayer?" He asked excitedly as he smiled brightly before trying to take a sip out his cup realising that it is still in fact empty.

Naziel lets out an aggitated sigh before one of the female members walks past with a tray of Beer and takes one off the tray gently with a grin as he takes a generous mouthful and lets out a satisfied sigh with the gulp before looking at Chikane; "So is this a new recruit Master?" His question was one of curiousity and intruige, this girl seemed to have some secrets to her and it made him want to know more about her.

Entrance of the Vampire Queen 53ylNPe
    THEMES
    Were You Talking To Me? (Battle Theme):

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Profile - Magic - Sidekick -Artifact -D:3 C:3 B:1
    Antonia Leviaette
    Antonia Leviaette

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Antonia Leviaette 24th May 2014, 12:54 am

“Well, I don’t exactly know how other guilds like to have members join. But here in Fairy Tail, as long as you have the Fairy Tail heart we will accept you with open arms.” The Guildmaster's words appeared to be honest. Raven smiled her fangs showing a bit, which was a big error of hers. She perfectly knew that she couldn't hide her true self for too long, but, people discovering her on her first day was ridiculous. It was just plainly ridiculous.

Raven then moved her eyes on Naziel, who pointed himself with a finger and explained to her that he is the Water Dragon Slayer. Raven froze in place. Damn. Water was her weakness, water mage, even her greater weakness,and water dragon slayers... This was going to be perillous. And he had noticed her fangs. She had to push down her own instinct to hide them with her hand, so she just shok her head.

''I knew that you are a Water-related mage because I have this... ability... to notice and locate water-related mages. You see, I am not a normal human, and water is my weakness. That's why I noticed. And about my fangs... I am not a Dragon Slayer, I am an Elemental Phoenix Mage.'' After she finished talking, she shrugged and fixed her white dress a bit. She watched Naziel take some beer, and she, as a heavy drinker, was willing to do the same thing. Buut she pushed down tha instinct too. She just looked around the numerous brawls in the guild, until she noticed a table flying towards her. Thanks to her enhaced speed, she crouched just in time, and the table hit the wall behind that. Raven let out a silent growl and looked for the source that threw the table, but apparently, it wasn't easy to find him, because a lot of other people were doing the same thing.

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 27th May 2014, 3:56 am

'' Hello! I'm Raven Elda.'' She introduced herself with a cheerful voice and waited for someone to notice her petite and fragile persona.

Heeeeeeeeeh?
    Ebony opened her eyes as she awoke from her light sleep. "I wasn't sleeping! I was not sleeping!" She told herself as Atlas lay sleeping on her head. She sighed, lazing back in her chair as she heard a small unfamiliar voice. Eh? She stood up slowly, trying to not wake Atlas and recover from her snoozing. She could see the new Guildmaster already approach the girl, along with Naziel. She smiled, waving to the girl that called herself Raven.

"HELLO NEW PERSON ! WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL GUILD OF FAIRY TAIL!" She grinned as Atlas jumped six feet into the air; waving at the Chikane and Naziel. Ebony couldn't help but laugh as she tried to run down the stairs, only to fall and trip as she started to roll down them.

"Ouch... Argh.. OW... Ugh...OUCH...Owowowow"
    She landed head first at the bottom of the stairs, trying to smile as she looked up at the members of their guild.

"Hi Guildmaster! Hi Naziel! And hi Raven!"
    She grinned as she sat up; rubbing her head as a mark appeared on her face.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:22 pm