Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Body swap Guild Event! (Sign-ups start now!)

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarök
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Body swap Guild Event! (Sign-ups start now!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Body swap Guild Event! (Sign-ups start now!)

Post by Indiana Jones 8th May 2014, 10:18 am

This was too confusing. Indar was somehow in someone else's body and this wasn't just someone. By the color of the clothes, Indar knew who this individual was. Indar, out of all the people in this bar, had had his soul or mind placed into his girlfriends body and well, he didn't mind it. Though, what came next, he did mind. Alexander, or someone in Alexander's body had grabbed her butt. Indar's or should he say Viola's face heated up, this wasn't acceptable. Especially with Indar in side Viola's body. Out of reaction, he slapped Alexander hard, leaving a print of her hand onto his cheek. Indar spoke out to the man: '' What the hell do you think you are doing? '' Her face was filled with anger, not even noticing the confusion that happened elsewhere.

If this person was Alexander, he would have another thing coming, when Indar finally got his body back. Thinking of this, he lost all attention towards the guild master and turned around searching for his real body. Finally, her eyes landed on it, standing behind the counter. With this, Indar charged at it, tackling his own body to the ground and yelling: '' Give me my body back! '' Though, he now felt something that made her face go red again. The black hair fell before her eyes, Indar wasn't saying a word, only really confused.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Body swap Guild Event! (Sign-ups start now!) - Page 2 18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2
    Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 112

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hell summon
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Body swap Guild Event! (Sign-ups start now!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Body swap Guild Event! (Sign-ups start now!)

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 8th May 2014, 1:55 pm

Rose sat on top of a table with one leg crossed over the other when 'Indar' approached her asking her to put his cloths back on. Rose stared at him with a weird stare for a while "Indar honey, I don't have your clothes.... put them on yourself..." she said as she got up and walked away.

She walked up to a man entering the girls restroom and smirked "Your a manly girl!" she said with a small grin to herself. She was half naked in a body that was not her own. Would she cause mischief or would she figure out what the hell was going on?
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 8th May 2014, 4:22 pm

And just like that, Viola who had strangely been swapped into the body of Rose the tentacle cat girl was now getting attacked by Daemon. Though she meant to make a grunt toward the young man it came out a hiss or a meow as she lashed back at him with her now claw like hands. Suddenly, her eyes landed on her own body, making her jaw drop as she smacked Daemon, or so she thought was Daemon on the side of the face and into a wall so that she could speed walk over toward her own body.

A determined look made it's way onto her face as she suddenly pounced forward, only inches away. This is it! This is it! she thought, but just like that, in once swift movement her body stepped aside to walk off somewhere else, leaving Viola to land face first onto the wooden floor. "God dammit!--" she paused standing up and rubbing her face, trying to find her body once more. "This body is to heavy!" she shouted to herself, irritated. She wanted to go back to normal, and for once was glad she didn't have such a big chest.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:
    Vash Strider
    Vash Strider

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Decent
    Guild : Nox Animus
    Experience : 825

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vash Strider 8th May 2014, 6:36 pm

Vash landed in the water very hard, causing a bit of pain to his back. Once he got over the pain, he realized that he was breathing under water. What the hell! I suddenly have gills now! thought Vash. He decided to swim up and out of the giant water fountain, and when he got out, He heard a man yelling towards his direction. WHO IS IN MY BODY! GIVE IT BACK NOW! THIS ISN'T FUNNY!" when Vash looked closely, he realized that the person was a member of his guild, and he was in the bar the night before.

So, I guess we somehow switched bodies last night, and I am in fish dudes body. The man running after me may be fish dude than, Vash thought. He then formed an evil smile. Meh, I have been through worse in previous adventures. We will probably change back soon, so let's have some fun, thought Vash. He unsheathed the sword that he has felt on his back since he woke up. This thing is long as hell! well, I have skill with swords, so I should be able to swing it around, Vash thought. "If you want your fish body back, come and get it!" said Vash, as he began to dash towards the person who was running towards him, and launched a downward vertical slash. Vash hoped the slash would not connect, as he wanted to have fun with his opponent.

Vash Strider
    Vash Strider's Bank
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Suripingu Mori
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill: Imperal Demon
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 8th May 2014, 9:23 pm

Daemon having finally gotten over the fact he was in Izzy's body he quickly noticed that his real body had transformed into a wolf and began to fight Rose moving only on their animal instincts. Daemon quickly attempted to get in front of the charging wolf yet without his regular gear he found it hard to stop and ended up plowing into the two of them. Daemon groaned slightly as he was stuck underneath the neko and wolf. I NEVER REALISED HOW HEAVY MY WOLF FORM WAS AND YOU NEKOTAMA GET OFF ME !!!!!!!!!!!!! He screeched in his feminine his hatred for cats bubbling over. Even if he was in a females body his hatred for cats was still present. Daemn set aside his rage for a split second and grabbed the wolf ersion of his body's face and glared. GIVE ME BACK MY BODY OR I"LL FIND YOURS AND MAKE IT MY BITCH!!!!!!

Body swap Guild Event! (Sign-ups start now!) - Page 2 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

Body swap Guild Event! (Sign-ups start now!) - Page 2 Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    Ray Ignazia
    Ray Ignazia

Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descendant
    Experience : 750

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arcana Make
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ray Ignazia 9th May 2014, 8:28 pm

'' What the hell do you think you are doing? ''

Ray, aka Alexander, smiled, not even feeling the slap that had followed. His body's durability had reached to a whole new level, and Ray was quite happy about it. However, there was something about that buzzing pain in his body, something that was conflicting within his body itself. He knew for a fact that it was conflicting as he could feel the pain literally tugging away at his innards, and it was almost all he could do in order to not clutch and his sides and lay on the floor, slowly dying. His soul wasn't ready for the Demon Slayer magic that resided in this body, and he knew that a bit too well. However, he had to act more like the demon slayer who's body it originally was, and so, without further ado, he pulled off his jacket-esque thin shirt, now being half naked as Alexander would've been. He looked on forth as Viola walked away, but now, he had to make things spicier. He noticed someone with purple hair, and a heavy chest, and began walking towards her.

It was Saranade Zenneth, Alexander's sister. What better way to acquaint yourself with your sister than hugging her in a little more than friendly way? Smiling to himself, the muscular, white haired man walked towards her, grabbing her in a tight embrace, while at the same time slightly groping her in a way that no one else could see."Hello, sis. I've missed ya.

Body swap Guild Event! (Sign-ups start now!) - Page 2 Siggyb10

Mizuko
    Mizuko

Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ocean Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mizuko 10th May 2014, 5:14 am

Mizuko face turned from anger to surprise then back to anger as Vash unsheathed his sword. "Don't even think about it." Warned Mizuko. "If you want your fish body back, come and get it!" Vash said and began to charge forth towards Mizuko He launched a downward slash to were Mizuko shifted to the left to avoid the attack and held his hand out to grab the hilt of the blade and at the same time took his left foot and put it in front of Vash's foot and lifted up to causing Vash to unbalance himself. While Vash was unballanced Mizuko pulled his sword free from Vash's clutches. Was then Mizuko gripped his sword with two hands and swung at the unbalanced Vash cutting him straight across his back. After a moment Vash would realize that he didn't get cut by the blade but instead Mizuko used his blades phase ability to pretend to cut him down. "This isn't a game!" Shouted Mizuko. "But if its a fight you want then come and get me." He held his sword in a ready position waiting to see what Vash would do next.

Body swap Guild Event! (Sign-ups start now!) - Page 2 0006411

Character Sheet - Weapon - Magic

Battle Themes:
    Nykyrian
    Nykyrian

Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Basilisk Fang Guildmaster
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Territory Magic
    Second Skill: Reaper Magic ( not acquired yet )
    Third Skill:

Post by Nykyrian 10th May 2014, 10:57 am

Standing next to the bar, frustrated as all hell, Sara, or rather, Indar was suddenly tackled by a body. She, or more like He hit the ground with a huge thud, one strong enough to knock the wind out of her. Looking down, she realized that Viola was right on top of her. Crap! She must think i am Indar. Well, she thought that until she yelled at Sara. Give her body back? Oh this is bad, very bad, Indar ( the real one was in Viola's body ) which mean't that Sara's real body, she could get it back. And when Rose reassured her, she got determined. As Sara was about to get up, she had seen Viola's face, which was actually Indar's face; It was beat red, and she realized what was going on. Indar was laying right on top of his own body, one that had a... protrusion sprouting up.

"Indar! I- I don't know what is happening!" She stood up, trying her best to hide the bulge from her pants. " Do you know how to fix this?" Just as those words left her mouth, she spied her own brother hugging her, or hugging Rose actually. And his hands! Sara let out a curdling scream that was high pitched even for a man, and from her mouth, Or Indar's mouth, shot a stream of lightning. It wasn't nearly as powerful as before, but it tore up the bar counter really easily. Sara pulled a hand to her mouth, her eyes got wide. What was happening!

The view of her own brother grouping her body infuriated her. Sara's face got bright red and in Indar's awkward body she stomped over in front of the bathroom's where Alex and the body stealing rose appeared. " Alexander James Zenneth! You keep your hands away from me!" She said. It appeared like Indar, and sounded like Indar's voice, but the attitude was all wrong. Indar didn't stamp his foot or place his hands on a cocked hip.

Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rift Skin
    Second Skill: Ishrowan's Gift
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 10th May 2014, 12:05 pm

Alexander was thrown to the wall by Vash, this was getting weirder and violent in a hurry. What the hell was wrong with him? It was almost as if he was implying that they were... lovers? Ethan and Vash were lovers? When did this happen? Alexander shook his head and washed his face after Vash ran off and sulk in the corner. Hopefully he was going to be fine… There was more pressing matters, he was body swapped with Ethan. So does that mean Ethan was in his? That would be a logical explanation, but first there was chaos that needed fixing.

He turned to look around and surveyed this mess, well if he was going to get everyone to calm down he was going to have everyone get his attention. However that was going to have to wait as he saw his own body squeezing Saranades butt. Alexander muttered, “Oh hell no!” Running at full speed at the 2 he jumped up and ninja kicked his bodies face. The pain he would get later was going to hurt, but he was not going to allow this incest to happen. Alexander growled, “Do not touch my sisters body!” He then looked at Indar and said to Saranade (cause she was only one that knew his middle name), "And do you have to announce my middle name to everyone else sister?"
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 10th May 2014, 12:41 pm

Victoria rose from her seat and watched the chaos around her. A smile drew on her face, as she decided to actually join it. She didn't know the person whose body she was in, and she couldn't find her own body, but she was going to have some fun now and join the chaos. She got up and walked to the bar, then got on one table and undressed the person whose body she was in until the only thing she had on was the person's boxers. She took a deep breath, put on a ridiculous face and began dancing. She then got down from the table and began dancing ballet. She used to go to classes when she was young, so she knew how to dance. The ridiculous face she had put on was still there, making the whole situation seem utterly ridiculous and weird. Seeing an 28 years old man dancing ballet, half-naked was something quite new.
    She then went towards Viola, still dancing, and kicked her in the butt. Victoria had nothing against the girl, really, but she was the person that she had close to her and she couldn't simply walk around the whole bar, dancing ballet. She then turned around and, attempted to get down from the second floor (OC: He is n the second floor.), but failed and began falling, all while yelling: Fa-fa-fa-fa-fa fak yeah! I'm awesome!, since she used her hands to make her stop from falling and stand still.

Body swap Guild Event! (Sign-ups start now!) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_n0stqjBPYX1r2h8qj

Character Theme || Insanity theme
    Body swap Guild Event! (Sign-ups start now!) - Page 2 Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500
    Ethan Ran
    Ethan Ran

Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Black Ice
    Guild : Nox Animus (Ace)
    Mentor : Vaermina
    Experience : 1250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ethan Ran 10th May 2014, 4:12 pm

Ethan still lost in animal instinct in aspect of his new body of a wolf couldn't get a handle on things. Just a second ago he had fought with the cat girl and she threw his againt the wall like a pillow then Victoria grabbed his face and yelled at him. GIVE ME BACK MY BODY OR I"LL FIND YOURS AND MAKE IT MY BITCH!!!!!! Those words made Ethan's own conciousness rise from that of the beast. "My body?" Was the words that went through his mind. That's right, his body was running around somewhere and here he was fooling around. Finally regaining control of himself; He broke free of "Victoria's" grip on him as he lunged towards the middle of the room and searched for his body. He had to figure this out if nobody else would. He eventually found his body walking across the room looking very upset for some reason; but Ethan paid no heed to that as he lunged after his body. He built up some speed as he finally made contact and slammed into his own legs with all his current bodyweight behind it. His body fell to the ground with no way of resisting as Ethan pushed it down with his paw. Now that he had secured his body Ethan had to think of a way too change them back, if only all these morons would calm down already...

Body swap Guild Event! (Sign-ups start now!) - Page 2 MWmqnnX
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarök
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 10th May 2014, 11:02 pm

This was incredibly embarrassing, Indar's or well Viola's body couldn't move. It was just locked onto Indar's original body. Well, that was until whoever was in Indar's body got up, effectively moving Indar off of them and onto the ground. He just sat there, in this body, that didn't belong to him, but his girlfriend.

Though the next question that came, blew Indar off his cool. He didn't know how to answer, well himself. But before he could, his body stormed off, to be angry at... Saranade. Well it was obvious who was in his body now, the guild master's sister. This wasn't strange at all. His mind went blank for a second, he couldn't comprehend what was going on, although didn't have time either, as Indar got suddenly kicked in the butt or well Viola's butt. Her body was getting harassed today and Indar thought to himself: '' If this truly is a day in Viola's life, then i need to start making up for it, when i get my body back. ''

But now, he had to find his body again and steal it back. Indar noticed his body standing near the pervert Alexander's, Saranade's and the second pervert Ethan's body. He quickly moved towards his own body, grabbing it by the shoulder. He tried to tug it away, though not used to a smaller body, realized that trying to pick up his original body, would be too difficult, as he couldn't use Viola's magic at all. Instead what he did do, was push this entire group: His original body what was now controlled by Saranade, Alexander's body, Ethan's body and Saranade's body into the small office along with himself inside Viola's body. While standing in the room he said: '' We aren't leaving this place, until we find a solution. ''

Body swap Guild Event! (Sign-ups start now!) - Page 2 18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2
    Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 112

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hell summon
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 11th May 2014, 2:17 pm

Rose winced a bit when Alexander's body grabbed her. She didn't say she didn't like it but this was just wrong. She slapped the man that was grabbing her and started to walk away when she got pushed into a small office by someone who looked like Viola who said that they weren't leaving the room until they found a solution.

Rose smirked the comment "How the hell should I know what's going on?!" she said leaning on the wall. She did not know what was going on but she did not like it at all. She wanted HER body back and she was determined to get it back.

She stared at the ground with a grimace seeing as she was still set back by what Alexander's body did to her. She liked it but seeing as it was not her body she needed to show some respect.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 11th May 2014, 4:20 pm

That was it, Viola had had it. She missed her body, and missed the feeling of her magic, and definitely missed the feeling of being able to see her own feet. She saw her body pushing a bunch of others into a small office and stormed after them, slamming open the door.

"You!" she shouted, pointing her index finger at her body, whoever was in there needed to get out. "Give me my body back you thief!" she hissed, grasping onto her body and shaking it back and forth  :tellme: . Little did she know her clothes were torn open, from the incident of Daemon attacking her earlier, or so she thought was Daemon.

Main Theme:
    Vash Strider
    Vash Strider

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Decent
    Experience : 825

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vash Strider 14th May 2014, 4:44 pm

What happened after Vash went in for the slash went by fairly quick. his opponent dodged the attack easily, then unbalanced Vash, taking his sword back right after. The enemy slashed Vash, but it only took a few seconds for Vash to realize he was not really hurt by the slash, but instead it phased through him. The enemy held the sword at a ready position, waiting for Vash to do something. Shit, I have no experience in this body, and I'm being held at sword point. I will have to withdraw from this fight, though it seems this guy would go to any lengths to get his body back. I have no other choice then... Vash thought. "hey sword guy, I know you wont hurt me because you do not want anything to happen to your fish body, so how about we stay neutral for now, and try to figure out what is going on?" said Vash. His plan was to feign helping the man, and then when the time came, strike him in the back and retrieve the sword.

Vash Strider
    Vash Strider's Bank
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Suripingu Mori

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill: Imperal Demon
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 14th May 2014, 5:40 pm

Daemon sat there confused still with the nekotama on his back until he heard A specific word and drew his eyes to Ethan's and Indar's bodies. Daemon pushed the Neko off him and walked over to the two. Sara is that you ? He points to Indar's body poking him/her in the chest by accident Have you seen my body it should still be in wolf form if the person in it still hasn't figured out how to change back yet. He smiled a little until he looked at whom Sara called her brother. This is quite a predicament isn't sir?" Daemon stood there with his arms crossed causing his breasts to get pushed up slightly accentuating her curvy figure.

Unbeknownst to whom ever was stuck in his body a small wolf pup fell out of a pack hidden within the kimono. When the person transformed into a wolf the wolf pp was flung from his dream and landed on the floor.

Body swap Guild Event! (Sign-ups start now!) - Page 2 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

Body swap Guild Event! (Sign-ups start now!) - Page 2 Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    Ray Ignazia
    Ray Ignazia

Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descendant
    Experience : 750

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arcana Make
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ray Ignazia 16th May 2014, 9:26 pm

Ray/Alexander smiled even more as Saranade slapped him, as he was violently kicked by what seemed to be Ethan, thrusting him to the ground, however, something was amiss. Ray hadn't really felt the pain, as he would, normally. It kinda seemed more like a dull ache, and that was probably possible due to the fact that it wasn't his body, and maybe, Alexander's physical capabilities were better than he had thought. Pushing himself off the ground with relative ease, he looked at the lady who'd obviously switched her bodies, and was truly Saranade, while pulling off the very Alexander-ish annoyed expression that he had seen Alexander perform a million times. "Damnit, sister, why'd you have to announce my middle name to everyone? I was just admiring your body, after all. You seemed to have switched it..with Indar. Does that mean Indar's in your body?", said the now-white-haired man, looking at Ethan. "Ethan, she's not your sister, and I'm pretty sure you don't want her to remain as a sister to you. Don't act like you're the true guildmaster of this place." Ray concentrated, feeling his magical energy. It was not Arcanic, and seemed to be elemental. He'd inherited Alexander's magic as well.

He looked at the true Saranade, who had Rose's body, and winked at her, looking at her upside down. "It'd be a pity if I burned your clothes down."

Body swap Guild Event! (Sign-ups start now!) - Page 2 Siggyb10

Nykyrian
    Nykyrian

Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Basilisk Fang Guildmaster
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Territory Magic
    Second Skill: Reaper Magic ( not acquired yet )
    Third Skill:

Post by Nykyrian 17th May 2014, 9:23 pm

Feeling a large push from behind she seen Viola's tiny body scooting them into the Office of the Bar, leaving a few struggling members behind. She now understood, everyone in the guild was now on someone else's body. At least that is what she thought. Sara hunched her back, stretching, it was good to be a man, no boobs for back problems, but having other parts was a mess. Sara still tried her best to cover Indar's body which she was reluctantly in against her will. With a rather girly gasp in a man's voice she was startled by her 'Brother's' proposition to worsen that fact that her true body was not wearing any clothes.

" I know you are not my brother!" She yelled out to him, with a squeak at the end , Damn, did Indar not drop at all in puberty? she thought after saying it and clearing his throat. " And ill kill you after i get my body back!" Sara, or rather Indar with Sara's soul pounced on top of her half naked body. Pinning whoever was inside to the ground. , " Give me my body!" She said as she straddled her original body. Indar's protrusion poking non-speakables, His/Her face flushed as she realized what she had done, but all she wanted was to stay clothed... and a virgin...

Mizuko
    Mizuko

Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ocean Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mizuko 18th May 2014, 8:25 am

"Hey sword guy, I know you wont hurt me because you do not want anything to happen to your fish body, so how about we stay neutral for now, and try to figure out what is going on?" Said Vash. Mizuko wasn't buying it. Something didn't seem right with his sudden change of heart. What was he up too? One thing he said was right, Mizuko didn't want to harm his own body if he could avoid it. "Fine but I got my eye on you." Mizuko finally said after a moment and took his sheath back from Vash and sheathed his sword. He turned towards the Tavern where they came from and started walked back. "We should see what's going on with everyone else. I doubt we are the only ones who got switched." Even thought Mizuko's back was turned he was keeping an ear out in case Vash tries to pull anything so soon. Once they made there way back to the tavern Mizuko was instantly confused from all the chaos that was happening once they got back. "What's going on here?" He asked but something told him deep inside he didn't want to know.

Body swap Guild Event! (Sign-ups start now!) - Page 2 0006411

Character Sheet - Weapon - Magic

Battle Themes:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 29th May 2014, 1:03 am

Alexander looked up as he was being dragged back into the office by a wolf of all people. Normally he would be yelling at Daemon, but the situation was not normal. In fact for all he knew, there was a chance that Ethan could be in the body. He said, “Okay if you let go of me, I can try and find something in one of my books to solve this. And you biting me is not helping Ethan.” Alexander would pull himself away if the wolf did not let him go. There was little time, for all he knew if the spell was not stopped, it could be permanent.

Alexander sat down at his desk and flipped through his books. Not much could be said and done. Mostly because he specialized in slaying demons, not reversing curses. Alexander would have to sift through a huge pile of books to reverse the curse. Alexander sighed, this was going to take a while. Alexander looked at the wolf, “You want to help? Start trying to impose a small amount of order in this bar while I find out how to end this clusterf***!”

OOC: Due to me poofing, the event is extending 2 more weeks. As of now Alexander is out of turn order. Otherwise proceed as normal.

Also a twist! Everyone PM me 1 person that should get screwed over! Something funny will randomly happen to this one character. This is to add a twist to the game.
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 29th May 2014, 8:18 am

Victoria walked around the tavern, still half naked. She was out of ideas on what to do. A growl escaped her now masculine lips as she moved aruond. She was getting pretty annoyed of this body, so she simply rose her hand, in what it seemed an attempt to create a Thunder.

'' Okay, I'm gonna ask this only once. Who in the name of Raijin has my body? Because I swear that I'll zap him if he doesn't give it back in 2 seconds.'' Her eyes were really wild, like usually.

2 seconds went by quickly. She growled and tried to release the '' Heavenward Halberd of the Thunder God'', only to fail. And fail. And fail. She missed her powers sooo much.

After the major Heavenward Fail Accident (As she had decided to call it), she went to a dark corner once again and covered herself with the claok, shrinking due to the fact she was unable to cast magic.

Oh, how much she hated being a normal human at that moment. Or something like it.

Character Theme || Insanity theme
    Body swap Guild Event! (Sign-ups start now!) - Page 2 Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500
    Ethan Ran
    Ethan Ran

Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Black Ice
    Guild : Nox Animus (Ace)
    Mentor : Vaermina
    Experience : 1250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ethan Ran 29th May 2014, 9:32 am

Ethan had been dragged into Zenneth's office together with whoever it was leaching on his body. He had taken hold of the lower part of the coat to drag him as he wouldn't want to cause too much harm on "Himself". That's when he suddenly spoke up, sounding pretty annoyed at that. “Okay if you let go of me, I can try and find something in one of my books to solve this. And you biting me is not helping Ethan.” Ethan was a bit shocked to hear his own name as it would mean whoever was in his body actually had some sense in him. He let go and his body which in turn quickly rised and made his way to the desk. He seemed to know where to look and Ethan realised only Zenneth would have enough knowledge of what was in here to do what he did.

Rthan had now relaxed a little as the assumed Zenn went through some books. He eventually looked at Ethan with a determined look. “You want to help? Start trying to impose a small amount of order in this bar while I find out how to end this clusterf***!” That DID sound like something he would say. Ethan was now very relaxed as everything seemed to turn for the better. That's when a shimmering light manifested and he was suddenly human again. He could only rejoice now as he would finally be able to establish some order around here....."Finally......"

Body swap Guild Event! (Sign-ups start now!) - Page 2 MWmqnnX
    Xiaowei.
    Xiaowei.

Player 
    Lineage : Beast Pride

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Xiaowei. 29th May 2014, 9:24 pm

Is it too late to join?

Body swap Guild Event! (Sign-ups start now!) - Page 2 Coolte14|Body swap Guild Event! (Sign-ups start now!) - Page 2 Coolte15|Body swap Guild Event! (Sign-ups start now!) - Page 2 Coolte11|Body swap Guild Event! (Sign-ups start now!) - Page 2 Coolte10
    Body swap Guild Event! (Sign-ups start now!) - Page 2 Coolte20
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 3rd June 2014, 4:33 pm

Sorry Xiao, but you arrived too late...

Xiaowei.
    Xiaowei.

Player 
    Lineage : Beast Pride

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Xiaowei. 4th June 2014, 1:55 pm

Zenneth wrote:Sorry Xiao, but you arrived too late...

Darn.

Body swap Guild Event! (Sign-ups start now!) - Page 2 Coolte14|Body swap Guild Event! (Sign-ups start now!) - Page 2 Coolte15|Body swap Guild Event! (Sign-ups start now!) - Page 2 Coolte11|Body swap Guild Event! (Sign-ups start now!) - Page 2 Coolte10
    Body swap Guild Event! (Sign-ups start now!) - Page 2 Coolte20

Current date/time is 18th May 2024, 8:09 pm