Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Guild Shop

Fairy Tail

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Official Re: The Guild Shop

Post by Fairy Tail 17th January 2018, 6:15 am

Izayuki wrote:All Updated.

ivyleaf33 wrote:Username: ivyleaf33
    Guild Name: Fairy Tail
    Extension Level: 3
    Category Image: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/02/99/92/029992e20444479d03e4b9d75cc6900f.jpg
    Name of Extension is 'Haven of Reflection'.
    Category Description:
    The Haven of Reflection is made up of the Fairy Tail guildhall they resided in during their exile in Tetsukazu. Although they now officially reside in Magnolia, this is a large 'building' if it could be called that, as it is more of a system of treehouses between three trees where the guildhall used to be is a place of peace and rest. Located here are rooms where members can stay, as well as a library, kitchen, and small rooms and balconies with beanbags for members to simply chill. This place is considered a precaution in case they are ever threatened in Fiore again and is also a place just for members to relax.

Could this be put as a subforum in Tetsukazu? Thank you. Money is to be taken from the official guild account.

Please open photoshop and use the template to create your board image. If you are unable, you may request me or someone else to do it. (:

My photoshop actually hasn't been working recently, and I'm not sure when I can get it fixed up. Even if it were to get fixed, my dumb brain would be unable to figure out how to do all that fancy shizzle ^^; My photoshop skills aren't as advanced as I try to make them look, so if you wouldn't mind, could you or someone else do it?

Also, could the description of the "Fairy Hills" extension in Fairy Tail be changed to this:

" A small, two-storied, comfortable-sized dormitory building for those of Fairy Tail who need a place to stay. The Fairy Hills dormitories are open to any member of the guild, with doors exquisitely spelled to keep unwanted visitors out. Each room can be magically customized to fit the particular mage's tastes, and a quaint communal kitchen can be found on the first floor. While once open to only females, it has now been opened up for all members of the guild to enjoy. "

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 19th January 2018, 10:30 pm

Fairy Tail wrote:
    Izayuki wrote:All Updated.

Category Image: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/02/99/92/029992e20444479d03e4b9d75cc6900f.jpg
    Category Description:
    The Haven of Reflection is made up of the Fairy Tail guildhall they resided in during their exile in Tetsukazu. Although they now officially reside in Magnolia, this is a large 'building' if it could be called that, as it is more of a system of treehouses between three trees where the guildhall used to be is a place of peace and rest. Located here are rooms where members can stay, as well as a library, kitchen, and small rooms and balconies with beanbags for members to simply chill. A hot spring is also available at the edge of the area, with small pools separated into areas for male and female. This place is considered a precaution in case they are ever threatened in Fiore again and is also a place just for members to relax.

Could this be put as a subforum in Tetsukazu? Thank you. Money is to be taken from the official guild account.

Please open photoshop and use the template to create your board image. If you are unable, you may request me or someone else to do it. (:

My photoshop actually hasn't been working recently, and I'm not sure when I can get it fixed up. Even if it were to get fixed, my dumb brain would be unable to figure out how to do all that fancy shizzle ^^; My photoshop skills aren't as advanced as I try to make them look, so if you wouldn't mind, could you or someone else do it?

Also, could the description of the "Fairy Hills" extension in Fairy Tail be changed to this:

" A small, two-storied, comfortable-sized dormitory building for those of Fairy Tail who need a place to stay. The Fairy Hills dormitories are open to any member of the guild, with doors exquisitely spelled to keep unwanted visitors out. Each room can be magically customized to fit the particular mage's tastes, and a quaint communal kitchen can be found on the first floor. While once open to only females, it has now been opened up for all members of the guild to enjoy. "

So, my photoshop got fixed, and since I had some time, I tried to download the template for the gfx, but the downloads seem to be completely gone. So...yeah. I'd be willing to do it myself, but can't really without a template. Also, made edits to the description of Haven of Reflection.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ff0000 - The Guild Shop - Page 6 B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : ☽ luminous rose guild mistress ☾
    Mentor : ☽ diamandis stellavera ☾
    Experience : 915,017

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ☽ blooms of chrysalis: crystal rose demon slayer ☾
    Second Skill: ☽ pink dominion ☾
    Third Skill: ☽ gemstone serpentine ☾

Post by desirée 3rd February 2018, 4:32 pm

Username: Desirée Blooms
    Guild Name: Crystal Swan (Please take from that account).
    Extension Level: 4
    Category Image:
    ff0000 - The Guild Shop - Page 6 UqpbDMZ
    https://i.imgur.com/uqpbDMZ.png
    As this does not follow the current site image aesthetic, the image can be found here. This is if you wish to make an image which fits it to match, just please increase the vibrancy of the image a bit if you don't mind.
    Category Description:
    Crystalli is a wondrous hub for those that wish to travel the world or simply relax. Being the absolutely massive ship that it is, Crystalli is essentially a giant floating city that is constantly moving across the world. An extreme abundance of greenery and large buildings, this ship shows versatility in a sense of how many different types of things there are to do on this beautiful floating paradise. If you can think of something that would be in a large city, it is most likely featured and used to its best ability in this floating utopia. Restaurants, Concert Halls, Artistic Museums, Relaxation Spots, Shops, there is nearly anything one could dream located on the ship of Crystal Swan's name. Also, due to its immense magical properties, it does not put slayers in harm of motion sickness. The place that the Guild Hall of Crystal Swan calls its home, it is extremely special and useful to each member of the guild as well as anyone else who wishes to see the world. A technological feat of magic and metals, it is rendered extremely indestructible.

Guild Name: Crystal Swan (We own this already, as it was given to us under the disbanding of GP).
    Category Image:
    ff0000 - The Guild Shop - Page 6 5d96ZH4
    https://i.imgur.com/5d96ZH4.png
    As this does not follow the current site image aesthetic, the image can be found here. This is if you wish to make an image which fits it to match, just please increase the vibrancy of the image a bit if you don't mind.
    Category Description:
    Located a few blocks away from the Crystal Swan guild hall is a gorgeous concert hall, that of which is run under the name of Crystal Swan along with every other building located on Crystalli. A place of beautiful lights and performances of all kinds, it is definitely a place which embraces talent and joy. Crystalli Concertum is a place used by guild members as well as non-guild members, where one can enjoy concerts performed by idols, exhibitions of magical talent, and any other art form one could think of. Stored in its walls are the highest quality speakers and light-producing machines one could think of, as well as a storage of an entire orchestra of musical instruments. This place truly is magical, even if non-magical talents are being showcased.

ff0000 - The Guild Shop - Page 6 IY2eFxu

Post by Guest 14th February 2018, 11:45 am

All approved and done!
    Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Protector of Gaia
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 2,006,507

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Affinity of the Body
    Second Skill: Sticks & Stones
    Third Skill: Ex-quip: Bunny Brigade

Post by Gisen Ceostra 12th March 2018, 12:23 am

Username: Gisen Ceostra
    Guild Name: Lamia Scale
    Extension Level: Level 6 (Jewels to be removed from the Lamia Scale account)
    Category Image:
    ff0000 - The Guild Shop - Page 6 SrR9LlA
    Category Description: Pandora is a very large, vast country of which the majority of this land is comprised of forests. What makes these unusual is the pure size of each of the trees from height to thickness where a birds eyes view can almost completely disguise underneath as well as the life underneath never being too overly exposed to the sun. What Pandora is most known to be is a breeding ground for large, strong, fast, and cunning monsters from which the likes humanity has never seen before. Ruins scattered around the country, some with scraps of civilization who has had the skill to evade and hide from these creatures while safely being able to fetch food and drink for themselves. With Lamia Scale nestled into a safe area, the members and allies of guilds can bring this country to a more habitable land for others whom cannot defend themselves.

Post by Guest 22nd March 2018, 4:18 pm

Gisen Ceostra wrote:Username: Gisen Ceostra
    Guild Name: Lamia Scale
    Extension Level: Level 6 (Jewels to be removed from the Lamia Scale account)
    Category Image:
    ff0000 - The Guild Shop - Page 6 SrR9LlA
    Category Description: Pandora is a very large, vast country of which the majority of this land is comprised of forests. What makes these unusual is the pure size of each of the trees from height to thickness where a birds eyes view can almost completely disguise underneath as well as the life underneath never being too overly exposed to the sun. What Pandora is most known to be is a breeding ground for large, strong, fast, and cunning monsters from which the likes humanity has never seen before. Ruins scattered around the country, some with scraps of civilization who has had the skill to evade and hide from these creatures while safely being able to fetch food and drink for themselves. With Lamia Scale nestled into a safe area, the members and allies of guilds can bring this country to a more habitable land for others whom cannot defend themselves.

Approved and added!
    desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 28th March 2018, 8:48 pm

A big order coming through ! owo

Guild Name: Crystal Swan
    Extension Level: 5
    Category Image:
    ff0000 - The Guild Shop - Page 6 Rlp4nDw
    https://i.imgur.com/rlp4nDw.png
    Category Description:
    Going to be added in the future to the description of the forum / in the guild's properties thread.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Pet Type (Offensive, Defensive, Supportive): Offensive
    Pet Description:
    Description:
    Pet Physical Appearance (Image Required):
    Appearance:
    Pet Abilities:
    Anaphysema:
    Qui Egrediebatur et Revertebatur:
    Transiet:
    Plot Abilities:

____________________________________________________________________________________

Guild Spell Name: TBA
    Type Of Guild Spell: Supportive

Type Of Guild Spell: Offensive

Type Of Guild Spell: Defensive

If my calculations are correct, this should come out to 6,300,000~

Post by Guest 28th March 2018, 10:37 pm

Desirée Blooms wrote:A big order coming through ! owo

Category Image:
    ff0000 - The Guild Shop - Page 6 Rlp4nDw
    https://i.imgur.com/rlp4nDw.png
    Category Description:
    Going to be added in the future to the description of the forum / in the guild's properties thread.

Pet Description:
    Description:
    Appearance:
    Pet Abilities:
    Anaphysema:
    Qui Egrediebatur et Revertebatur:
    Transiet:
    Plot Abilities:

Type Of Guild Spell: Defensive

If my calculations are correct, this should come out to 6,300,000~

Alright looks good. Approved. Deducting the jewels from your mai- i mean Crystal Swan.

I don't trust myself enough to do the boards, so i'll get someone else to do it.
    Khorne
    Khorne

Player 

Post by Khorne 19th June 2018, 12:32 am

Username: Khorne (Take jewels from the Nightmare guild account)
    Guild Name: Nightmare
    Extension Level: 6
    Category Image: ff0000 - The Guild Shop - Page 6 NgIsY9w
    Category Description: The home realm of the God of Blood, leader of the guild that goes by the name of Nightmare. Only those with the guild mark upon their body are able to open a portal to this realm, though anyone crazy enough to tag along with such a person is welcome to enter the realm of blood, skulls, and war.

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 20th June 2018, 8:20 pm

Please take these funds from the guild account o/

Ace Slots ;;
    # Of Guild Ace Slots You Are Purchasing: 2
    Total Cost: 1,700,000 J

Guild Spells ;;

These should come out costing 2,000,000 J (the guild spells).
    -x- in total, the jewels being deducted should come out to 3,700,000 J with everything included.

Sabertooth
    Sabertooth

Guild : Sabertooth

Post by Sabertooth 21st June 2018, 4:05 am

Guild Name: Sabertooth
    Pet Description: Ratatoskr is a foul-mouthed, ego-maniac, with a superiority complex. He also has a tendency to tell the tallest tales in existence. If he is involved in a fight you better believe that by the time he has finished telling it, he will have saved everyone else who was involved and slain ten thousand foes all by himself with one hand behind his back. Despite this he will never lie to the Sabertooth guild masters, or the aces of the guild. He will also never refuse to answer a call to arms. He is a squirrel that lives in the branches of Yggdrassil and defends it with all that he has. He also defends the guild of Sabertooth that has been allowed to live in his home as well. Ratatoskr stands at a giant 25 inches tall, and if you ask he'll say 25 and a half. He also weighs about 2.20 lbs, all of which is pure god muscle according to Ratatoskr.
    Ratatoskr:
    Pet Abilities:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Black Rose
    Black Rose

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Black Rose 24th June 2018, 8:04 pm

Guild Name: Black Rose
    Total Cost: 1,700,000

Number of Guild Spells: 3
    Total Cost: 3,000,000

Total: 4,700,000 Jewels.

Maxing out the BR guild spell and ace slots.
    Onyx Moon
    Onyx Moon

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 5

Post by Onyx Moon 25th June 2018, 12:24 pm

Username: Onyx Moon
    Guild Name: Onyx Moon
    Category Image:
    ff0000 - The Guild Shop - Page 6 EzArQRL
    https://i.imgur.com/EzArQRL.png
    Category Description:
    To the north-west of Tolgalen a new area has been found with magical barriers and containment seals. A warning in a lost language have been left dotted around, what the unfortunate souls that decide to pass the barriers and seals don't know is that this area has two deadly pathogens. One located in the air, the other found within the water each with their own horrible properties and that's before you come in contact with what calls this place home.

We ask that this be placed in the guild territories section please.
    Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 
    Dungeon Tokens : 1

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lester Drynedi 6th July 2018, 12:53 pm

Khorne wrote:Username: Khorne (Take jewels from the Nightmare guild account)
    Guild Name: Nightmare
    Category Image: ff0000 - The Guild Shop - Page 6 NgIsY9w
    Category Description: The home realm of the God of Blood, leader of the guild that goes by the name of Nightmare. Only those with the guild mark upon their body are able to open a portal to this realm, though anyone crazy enough to tag along with such a person is welcome to enter the realm of blood, skulls, and war.

Desirée Blooms wrote:Please take these funds from the guild account o/

Ace Slots ;;
    Total Cost: 1,700,000 J

Guild Spells ;;

These should come out costing 2,000,000 J (the guild spells).
    -x- in total, the jewels being deducted should come out to 3,700,000 J with everything included.

Sabertooth wrote:Guild Name: Sabertooth
    Pet Description: Ratatoskr is a foul-mouthed, ego-maniac, with a superiority complex. He also has a tendency to tell the tallest tales in existence. If he is involved in a fight you better believe that by the time he has finished telling it, he will have saved everyone else who was involved and slain ten thousand foes all by himself with one hand behind his back. Despite this he will never lie to the Sabertooth guild masters, or the aces of the guild. He will also never refuse to answer a call to arms. He is a squirrel that lives in the branches of Yggdrassil and defends it with all that he has. He also defends the guild of Sabertooth that has been allowed to live in his home as well. Ratatoskr stands at a giant 25 inches tall, and if you ask he'll say 25 and a half. He also weighs about 2.20 lbs, all of which is pure god muscle according to Ratatoskr.
    Ratatoskr:
    Pet Abilities:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Black Rose wrote:Guild Name: Black Rose
    Total Cost: 1,700,000

Number of Guild Spells: 3
    Total Cost: 3,000,000

Total: 4,700,000 Jewels.

Maxing out the BR guild spell and ace slots.

Onyx Moon wrote:Username: Onyx Moon
    Category Image:
    ff0000 - The Guild Shop - Page 6 EzArQRL
    https://i.imgur.com/EzArQRL.png
    Category Description:
    To the north-west of Tolgalen a new area has been found with magical barriers and containment seals. A warning in a lost language have been left dotted around, what the unfortunate souls that decide to pass the barriers and seals don't know is that this area has two deadly pathogens. One located in the air, the other found within the water each with their own horrible properties and that's before you come in contact with what calls this place home.

We ask that this be placed in the guild territories section please.

Alright, Approvingthese, will go over the Sabertooth pet in another post.

Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lester Drynedi 6th July 2018, 1:48 pm

Bump or tag when its done, if you want to make it its own thread in the wip pets section you can. Im guessing kite is doing this, if not whichever ace is making this just respond
    @Sabertooth

❀:

Tesoro Family
    Tesoro Family

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tesoro Family 3rd August 2018, 10:34 pm

♖ Purchases : This is just the purcahse post as the guild pet, extension and spells will all be created at a later time.
    Defensive guild pet ; 700,000 jewel
    Level 5 state sized extension : 1,000,000 jewel
    Four guild ace slots : 3,400,000 jewel
    Three guild spells : 3,000,000 jewel
    ♖ Total : 8,100,000 jewel

Rin is approving this!
    Onyx Moon
    Onyx Moon

Player 

Post by Onyx Moon 7th August 2018, 9:31 pm

Username: Onyx Moon
    Category Image: n/a
    Category Description: n/a

Les approves
    Onyx Moon
    Onyx Moon

Player 

Post by Onyx Moon 8th August 2018, 9:08 am

Cirven wrote:Username: Cirven
    Guild Name: Black Sails
    Extension Level: Lvl 6
    Category Image:
    Tolgalen:
    Category Description: In the south west of Fiore a person would find themselves looking upon Divide island and the new country that has spawned there by the name of 'Tolgalen'. This country isn't exactly what many would expect as there is no real council or royal family to speak of instead it has been entirely funded by the West Fiore Trading Company and is overseen by them; this being said due to them being primarily traders they have selected people to over look each region of Tolgalen and give a monthly report back to the trading company so they can see what is needed. What no one knows is the dark secret the island holds within... that this is also the base of operations for the guild Black Sails.

Take the jewel out of the guild's funds. Put this in a Divide Island subforum.

Cr1tikal wrote:All done

This purchase was later made our sub section Training Ground, we would like to downgrade it from a lvl 6 extension to a lvl 4 extension meaning 2.4m should be returned to the OM account. Thank you. Guild Shop: Page 5, Post n°120 and Post n°121 Post n°120 - Purchase request, Post n°121 approval.
    Crystal Swan
    Crystal Swan

Player 

Post by Crystal Swan 14th August 2018, 12:43 am

Selling two guild spells from This Post, please refund the offensive and supportive spell, since they were brought before this patch ♡ This should come out at adding 3,000,000 J
    We would also like to buy our remaining 2 ace slots ♡ This will be deducting 1,700,000 J

This will mean adding 1,300,000 Jewel ♡ Thank you!
    Fairy Tail

Post by Fairy Tail 24th August 2018, 10:18 pm

Haru-senpai wrote:OOC: Using money from FT's guild bank for a few add ons. Subtracting now. Thx yal.

Username: Heero-chama
    Extension Level: Extension Level 2
    Category Image: ff0000 - The Guild Shop - Page 6 94e80352-c841-40bd-a05a-e5247064f28e_zpsh5qrac06

Category Description: For Fairy Tail girls ONLY. No boys allowed. The ladies of Fairy Tail have their very own dormitory, a two level building complete with a bathhouse, massage parlor & hair dresser! Lined with plush carpets, pillows, flowers and incense it is a place for the girls to come and relax away from the boys and well frankly; just have girl talk at times. Doubling as a dorm, hotel style it has several rooms on both floors.

(^ Could you make the outline and border pink for this one? Ty @Sei)

Username: Heero-chama
    Extension Level: Extension Level 3
    Category Image: ff0000 - The Guild Shop - Page 6 378c4963-b510-4039-a1b1-d08f0fe4551d_zps9kge9kog

Category Description: The mythical island of Tenroujima. The Sacred Grounds of the Fairy Tail Guild. Said to once be home to the actual Fairies, a race long since missing or extinct from the world. This is where the wizards of Fairy Tail come to train in the ways of Magic, and also where Rank Up Exams, and S-Class Exams are held for the Guild. No one knows the location of the island, there are rumors. The island is home to many different types of wildlife, some are giant Magical Creatures. Coming here on your own can be dangerous as creatures ranging from class D to H inhabit the island. You cannot see the island from sea unless there is a Fairy Tail member sailing on your ship with you or approaching the island with you.

(^Could you make the outline of the lettering and border green for this one panda? Ty. @Sei)

Haru-senpai wrote:Username: Heero-chama
    Extension Level: 2
    Category Image: Will be provided by Kiku.

From Fairy Tail's Guild bank please.

Category Description:
    The Haven of Reflection is made up of the Fairy Tail guildhall they resided in during their exile in Tetsukazu. Although they now officially reside in Magnolia, this is a large 'building' if it could be called that, as it is more of a system of treehouses between three trees where the guildhall used to be is a place of peace and rest. Located here are rooms where members can stay, as well as a library, kitchen, and small rooms and balconies with beanbags for members to simply chill. This place is considered a precaution in case they are ever threatened in Fiore again and is also a place just for members to relax.

Guild Extension Template:
    Username: Fairy Tail
    Extension Level: Free Level 2 --> Level 3
    Category Image: ff0000 - The Guild Shop - Page 6 IQmRx18M_o
    Category Description: N/A
    Cost: 250,000J

Extension Level: Old Level 2 --> Level 3
    Category Image: ff0000 - The Guild Shop - Page 6 CeGss95T_o
    Category Description: A dormitory-esque building for members of Fairy Tail to stay in if they wish. A lovely spa and magically adjustable rooms makes this a popular hangout spot for the guild.
    Cost: 550,000J

Extension Level: Old Level 3 --> Level 4
    Category Image: ff0000 - The Guild Shop - Page 6 Ji2xnlaG_o
    Category Description: A mysterious island that cannot be located by any typical means, Tenroujima has been rooted in Fairy Tail history since the very beginning. It can be accessed through a portal in the guild basement.
    Cost: 650,000J

Extension Level: Old Level 2 --> Level 2
    Category Image: ff0000 - The Guild Shop - Page 6 ZSA7YcCd_o
    Category Description: Located on the very bottom floor of the guild hall, deep underground where few ever go lies an extensive laboratory developed by Kiku. Some sections are mysteriously sealed off, and not even the guild master knows the secrets of his research.
    Cost: 300,000J

Extension Level: Old Level 3 --> Level 3 (Located in Tetsukazu)
    Category Image: ff0000 - The Guild Shop - Page 6 ZZpTssMY_o
    Category Description: A secondary guild hall for Fairy Tail, where the guild had resided during exile. Accessible by a portal in the guild basement, the haven offers a series of connected tree houses and a lovely natural hot spring.
    Cost: 400,000J

TOTAL COST: 250k + 550k + 650k + 300k + 400k = 2,150,000

Hopefully my math is correct, haha. And yes, I would like any existing board images and descriptions replaced by these, thank you! Money can be taken from this account.

Sabertooth
    Sabertooth

Guild : Sabertooth

Post by Sabertooth 26th August 2018, 2:44 pm

Sabertooth wrote:Username: Sabertooth
    Extension Level: Large Building
    Category Image:
    Spoiler:

Yggdrasil, the World Tree, a mythical being not thought to exist within this realm and a mere fantasy. After their ordeals, its might has been gifted to Sabertooth, to act as its new walls, its symbol of power, and as a home to those who call Sabertooth as such. Yggdrasil appears on the outside as a giant tree of immeasurable size, with an in comparison small castle surface grown into its trunk. From closeby however even this little castle seems massive, and allows access to the true prowess of the World Tree, and Sabertooth’s Guild.

Within, unlike one would suggest, a world of stone opens before them; reaching from crude bricks to polished marble depending on where one were to wander. A castle within a tree; the perfect defence, as Yggdrasil doesn’t burn like any other tree does, and cannot be destroyed by mortal nor immortal means within this realm, as Yggdrasil doesn’t reside within the regular worlds and thus does not abide by its laws of nature. In order to reach Yggdrasil on has to find access to its realm; how others may enter is yet unknown, but those bearing the Sabertooth Sigil are allowed free access and can open portals wherever and whenever they want.

The guild within Yggdrasil is made of two major sections, the inner and outer rings. The outer rings are accessible by anyone, and allow one to roam through all levels of the World Tree with ease, from visiting the mess hall, to the training areas and the private quarters. The inner rings however harbor a more dark secret, which is unknown to anyone not part of Sabertooth; the portals to the Nine Worlds have been scattered all over the various, vast levels of Yggdrasil, and has been reinforced with several layers of protective magic to keep safe the secrets they guard. The walls within the inner ring are darker than the outer ring’s, and show scenes of long-lost battles the previous guardians of Yggdrasil, who waged war with those from beyond the portal in order to protect their own worlds. Statues show both the heroes and monstrosities, and every now and then a giant door erects itself from within the walls, allowing access to one of the Halls of the Nine Worlds.

Extension Level: Town level
    Category Image:
    ff0000 - The Guild Shop - Page 6 KX34W9M
    Jǫtunnhöll: Hall of Giants

One of the many halls holding the portals safe; each hall has been made in a separate location and can be strengthened, locked or even sealed were signs of breaching ever to occur, or the portal be found too dangerous to traverse. The Hall of Giants is as its name implies; giant. Upon entering the enormous gates an equally enormous hall stretches before those who wander inside, with but a single path to follow. The gate allows one to enter from the left of the room, after which one must follow a small path along the walls to the utmost southern point of the Hall, from which a large stone bridge leads towards the portal in the middle; around and underneath the portal and its bridge lays water tainted by particles of Jotunheim’s portal, having colored bronze. Within the water several pillars have been erected, each holding a never-ceasing flame that casts the entire room in a shade of dark and reflecting bronze light. If one stands in front of or upon the portal they shall gaze upon the statue of a giant carved out of the northern wall, which seems to look down upon whomever entered. Some say the statue actually seems alive, yet none has ever been able to prove so. The Jotunheim portal, as any other portal within the guild, can only be activated by those bearing the sigil of the Sabertooth guild, or with the guildmaster or aces’s permission in case of lockdown.

Username: Sabertooth
    Extension Level: Town level
    Category Image:
    ff0000 - The Guild Shop - Page 6 KAuliIK
    Jotunheim[/center]

Jotunheim; one of the many realms connected to Yggdrasil, and one of the Nine Worlds that cannot be entered through any other means than the portal located within the Sabertooth Guild’s deepest-reaching roots. Jotunheim itself is known as the land of giants; it stretches ever so far as the eye can see, and at first sight seems devoid of anything living. The world seems dead, and aside from the many tribes of giants waging war against each other all else that tries to live is considered meager, unless one dares to venture far enough into the giants’s territory. There they will find that not only its population but its scarce vegetation too has grown to overwhelming proportions, making any roaming mortal feel like but an insignificant ant.

Extension Level: town
    Category Image:

ff0000 - The Guild Shop - Page 6 P9zYUwH
    Insert Fort-name here[/center]

Within the part currently available to the guild a large fortress has been built by those who tended to guarding Yggdrasil in the past, protecting the only passageway to Earthland. Its walls have been built to such sizes that even the giants of legend wouldn’t be able to scale or breach them without suffering heavy casualties. Old mechanisms have been installed within the fortress, allowing even the members of Sabertooth to properly tend to the gates, the fortress and its defensive mechanisms without many hardships or issues. The walls itself are several hundreds of meters thick, and their length easily surpasses a two-thousand meters at their highest point.
    spending the amount owed following the patches three level 4 and a level 1
    400k +400k +400k+ 400k = 1,600,000
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Arcana
    Second Skill: Vox Universum
    Third Skill: Disciple of War

Post by Shen Kadokawa 30th August 2018, 6:19 pm

The updated guild pet of Onyx Moon purchased here with equipment purchased here is ready for review

Romulus

Name: Romulus
    Species: Feathered Storm Bird
    Type: Combat Pet

Description:
    Romulus, the guild pet of Onyx Moon, appears as a large bird covered entirely in pitch black, steel like feathers that have the ability to store and release magical energy, glowing red eyes and a sharp beak and claws. Standing at 20 feet (~6m) tall with a wingspan of 65 feet (~20m), the creature is rather intelligent, commands storm magic with absolute control over the atmosphere around itself, enabling it to wield wind and lightning magic or even combine the two into storm magic. It's beak-like mouth is lined with long, razor sharp teeth, the claws on its legs easily able to rip through steel. The magical beast additionally possesses a long tail that ands in a sharp, blade like pointed appendage that can be used for slashing.

Appearance:

Abilities:

Feather Storm:

Teravolt Crown:

Stormwind Artillery:

Equipment:

Last edited by Johann on 31st August 2018, 6:57 pm; edited 3 times in total

Crystal Swan
    Crystal Swan

Player 

Post by Crystal Swan 31st August 2018, 5:03 pm

Extension old Level 3 Crystalli Concertum > new Level 2 -150,000j
    Extension old Level 4 Crystalli > new level 4 -400,000j
    Extension Old Level 5 The Navilleran Cascades > New level 5 -2,000,000j

Total of 2,550,000 jewels deducted
    Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lester Drynedi 31st August 2018, 5:44 pm

In a spoiler so its tidy, OM your first quote was before the patch so I went on those costs- don't forget to do your board update within the next week! Your pet is separate there are quite a few changes so remember not to use it ic until its approved

♡:

Alright changes in this colour
    @Johann

♡:

Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lester Drynedi 31st August 2018, 6:55 pm

Changes need making on: Feather Storm, magical reflective feathers (armor)

❀:

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 8:51 am