Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Starting Anew [Private/Social] (Indar and Viola)

Starting Anew [Private/Social] (Indar and Viola) - Page 2 Empty Re: Starting Anew [Private/Social] (Indar and Viola)

Post by Guest 30th April 2014, 11:59 am

After a long moment of staring into the sky, Yukine looked over to Indar and Viola. Viola was up and lively, and Indar seemed to act lovingly towards her. It was a sight to be sympathetic towards, and so Yukine began to cry. Why? Why would he commit to doing such a thing. To think that a part of him would go so far as to abandon everyone who loved him of enjoyed his company, and kill them if they interfered; it all scared Yukine. Yukine sighed and smiled. "It's probably best that they just forget me, and find new friends." Yukine thought aloud, "Viola saving me was good enough, anyways. I'll owe her soon, though friendship doesn't seem to exist anymore. I've ruined it." Yukine disregarded the fact that Viola had once admitted she'd appreciate his company. However, what if this other side of Yukine was brought about again? Yukine shook in fear, his hands trembled as Yukine couldn't identify himself anymore, nor trust what his mind had to offer. "Is this fear?" Yukine questioned, "Why? Why does such a demon exist inside of me?" Yukine cried heavily and hid his face with his hands as he wondered if he should even be tolerated in life anymore. He believed he was, and still is, a monster.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Position : None
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Starting Anew [Private/Social] (Indar and Viola) - Page 2 Empty Re: Starting Anew [Private/Social] (Indar and Viola)

Post by Viola-chan 30th April 2014, 12:16 pm

She felt more balanced as Indar placed his hands onto her lower back, pulling her into a swift yet light hug. "You didn't hurt anyone, you don't have to worry about that." he said, looking down at her as she looked up at him, still dazed and drained. Indar still looked confused as he glanced around the area, and then back over at Yukine, making Viola desperate to tell him everything that happened, yet every time she opened her mouth to speak she couldn't find her words. "So.. what are we going to do now?" Indar asked, making Viola lean over to the side to get a view of Yukine.

He also seemed drained yet, frightened and lonely. A sigh escaped her mouth as she began walking toward Yukine slipping away from the grasp of Indar. "Let's go check on Yukine." she said, her voice had no emotion as she casually walked toward the golden haired mage, who was knelt on the ground crying softly. "Why? Why does such a demon exist inside of me?" she heard Yukine say as she approached him. He reminded her of somebody yet she couldn't quite capture who, all she could think to herself was that he was her friend, and she wanted to help. Viola knelt down in-front of him, a cheerful expression making it's way to her face.

"It's okay Yukine, you don't have to cry.." she paused for a moment as Melody now floated beside her. "You're not alone anymore." she smiled.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarök
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 30th April 2014, 2:29 pm

As Viola let go of Indar and walked towards Yukine, Indar stood there for a second, before following for a little bit. He kept a small distance from the guy, he wasn't back to trusting him yet. He knew what an evil form was capable of, from personal experience. It wasn't a thing he wished for anyone or didn't want to live through again. He sighed, he knew Viola was a good friend to Yukine, but Indar on the other hand wasn't. He truly had never had any real friendship feelings for the guy, though he had considered him is friend at some point of the time when Indar was in Sabertooth.

As Yukine and Viola talked, Indar stayed away. It didn't involve him, they had had some kind of connection, while they had been in the weird state. This was how much Indar had already understood. He sighed quietly and walked over to a nearby bench, taking a seat and waiting for all of this to turn to a brighter side. It was getting really sad and depressing for Indar, though he knew those times had to be lived through as well and there was also the reason, that Indar really wasn't very good with comforting and helping others, he could do it, but not that well.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Starting Anew [Private/Social] (Indar and Viola) - Page 2 18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2

Post by Guest 30th April 2014, 3:03 pm

Yukine gasped when he noticed someone approach him. He moved his hands away from his face before he saw Viola knelt down in front of him, Melody on the side. He stared at Viola when she stated that he was not alone. With these words spoken, Yukine could recall the people he met on his first day in Sabertooth. This moment also reminded Yukine of his relationship with his Regalia. Yukine saw all of this in Viola's eyes; companionship. He sighed in response before smiling warmly. "I'm glad to have someone like you in my life, Viola." Yukine commented before he turned to the male Mage, "You too, Indar!" That's right. Yukine wasn't alone anymore. He had a new family; two of the members surrounding him during this time. Yukine redirected his eyes back to Viola's when he remembered her appearing in the realm of his mind. "You know, I heard your true feelings when I was gone..." Yukine confessed before his smile became warmer., "Your wishes have been heard loud and clear, Viola! Let me grant it soon enough, or rather..." Yukine pointed to Indar to conclude his speech.

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 12:53 pm