Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Starting Anew [Private/Social] (Indar and Viola)

Starting Anew [Private/Social] (Indar and Viola) Empty Starting Anew [Private/Social] (Indar and Viola)

Post by Guest 23rd April 2014, 12:42 pm

Yukine began to admire his new self. He had Anita alongside him during this time, and she always loved him, no matter what. Ever since he had become so emotionless, and fearless, he never had to worry about a thing. Yukine felt more free, more powerful, and the potential that still rested ahead of him was in much greater reach than it was before. Yukine could see it all. However, he now acted as if all of this meant nothing, and as if time were the only reason why potential hadn't awakened itself fully in Yukine's grasp. Yukine felt much more at ease with the world, and saw no difficulty in claiming victory anymore. His neutral, dull feelings towards society had ultimately altered the state of his Regalia, as well, which extravagantly made them one with his spirit, thanks to Anita. The old Yukine was gone forever, and the reborn, skillful and highly intelligent Yukine, had arrived.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Position : None
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Starting Anew [Private/Social] (Indar and Viola) Empty Re: Starting Anew [Private/Social] (Indar and Viola)

Post by Viola-chan 23rd April 2014, 6:21 pm

The raven haired girl didn't really know what she was doing, her thoughts were a giant blur as she walked along the park, the sun slowly descending down-ward as the moon made it's way up. Melody was floating next to her, chewing on god knows what, to focused on eating the object she tore at with her little fangs to notice her close friend lost in her thoughts. Most of the citizens moved out of their way as they walked by, to afraid to anger the girl. There had been so many stories about Viola lately, she just couldn't keep up with all of them, most were lies, but most were true.

"Hey Vy?" Mel's voice broke her thoughts that were so full of memories she was trying to catch and reveal yet blank at the same time."N'at n' tinking bout'n?" she asked, her words were fumbled as Viola finally realized she was chewing beef jerky. She turned back to look down at her feet, crossing her hands behind her back neatly.

"Nothing really." she said, a slim smile making it's way onto her lips, as Melody neared her, making it so that her face was close to hers. Viola leaned away slightly with a anxious expression nearing her face. "W-What?" she asked, as Melody narrowed her plum coloured eyes.

"Are you thinking about Indar?" she asked, as her face instantly lit up a bright red. Why is it every time she brings up Indar I get so nervous.. the raven haired girl thought, shaking her head as the blush faded from her face.

"N-No." she replied, mentally slapping herself for stuttering. "It's not like I don't think about him though!" she informed, waving her hands around in a frantic gesture. "But, just now I wasn't really thinking about him, actually I was trying to remember something.. but I'm not sure what.." she said, drifting off into her thoughts before Melody gave her a strange look as though she were crazy.

"Weirdo. You don't have to lie you know." she said, turning away from Viola and beginning to eat her beef jerky again. The raven haired girl opened her mouth to protest against Melody's comment, but decided to ignore it as the two strolled along the large beautiful park.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:

Starting Anew [Private/Social] (Indar and Viola) Empty Re: Starting Anew [Private/Social] (Indar and Viola)

Post by Guest 23rd April 2014, 6:46 pm

The light was lost in Yukine's eyes as he heard some babbling from afar. Anita also managed to sniff out the location of this noise, though for these particular two, she wasn't exactly needed. Yukine's face had become more dull than before as he turned around, and began to walk towards the entrance to the park. On the way there, he encountered a lady with the same coloured hair as one he knew very well. However, like the rest that left his guild, and due to the incident he and Victoria just had recently, Yukine considered this woman not to be as interesting as he once thought of her. He saw her more vividly, and approached her slowly. Like always, since that day, no emotion was expressed on Yukine's face, and his facial expression looked as though he was getting tired of life- stressed, if you will. However, this wasn't the case. Frankly, Yukine was actually enjoying himself.

"What are the odds?" Yukine remarked in a soft tone, no enthusiasm included, "Two old friends, huh? What brings you here?" Yukine's eyes were completely soulless and absent of any happiness during this time. He simply stared blankly at the two the moment he saw them, once again. He examined them, and noticed that they had barely changed since leaving the guild; only he had. Yukine was wearing his praying attire, which looked strange in the park, though it gave off the image that his heart was pure. Anita, on the other hand, was as usual, and approached Viola gently. She rubbed her head against Viola's leg, then looked up at her curiously; she liked the raven-haired girl. A soothing wind passed by while Yukine awaited a response, a sudden can of raspberry vodka appearing as his patience towards such a thing was adjusted since the first day. Yukine loved alcohol now, and preferred it much over the ordinary cherry coke he always drank.
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarök
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 23rd April 2014, 8:01 pm

Indar had been walking through Talonia's park, doing really nothing. Ever since he had met with Ombrias, his life had turned around, he didn't care about people anymore or anything else. After a while he noticed two people he knew, well one who he loved and another who he somewhat knew. He walked up closer to them, having a smile on his face. '' Well hello you two, what might be bringing you here? '' He was in a very happy mood.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Starting Anew [Private/Social] (Indar and Viola) 18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 23rd April 2014, 8:42 pm

Viola felt the presence of somebody behind her, it was a strange presence one that was familiar as the raven haired girl whirled around casually to come face to face with Yukine. It was something she didn't expect, to see him here, to see such an un-usually expression on his face. The Yukine she had met was cheerful, and seemed to always be smiling, but now it didn't seem that way to Viola. Her expression was also bland as her hands now rested in front of her neatly rather than behind.

"Isn't that Yukine.. from Saber tooth?" Melody asked, reminding Viola that she had left the guild. Though she wanted to stay, the thought and excitement of her team-mates wanting to create a new guild tugged her away from Saber tooth. Viola lightly traced her lower neck where the guild-mark used to be, a saddened look in her eyes.

"What are the odds?" Yukine remarked in a soft tone, no enthusiasm included, "Two old friends, huh? What brings you here?" he asked, it was as if he had lost the light he once obtained in his eyes. Viola smiled, though her eyes seemed full of guilt. Opening her mouth to speak she was cut off as a wolf rubbed it's head against her leg, looking up at her with bright cheerful eyes. Viola leaned down so that the creature and her with the same height, her hand reared out, petting the canine on the head as it licked her cheek lightly. A small laugh escaped her mouth before she looked up at Yukine.

"J-Just taking a stroll." she paused, standing back up. "What's her name?" she asked, gesturing down toward the wolf.

And like that another presence showed up, just to the left of the two, making Viola's heartbeat pick up rapidly as she turned to see Indar. Melody immediately leapt from the side of Viola to Indar, clinging onto the chest of his shirt, anime sobbing in a comical way.

"Indar, Viola's rejected me for some wolf.." she sniffed, Viola anime-sweatdropped waving toward Indar.

"Hello, Indar." she sighed irritably at the snowy white fox.

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 23rd April 2014, 9:06 pm

Yukine observed Melody, Anita and Viola all interact together as deep affection could be seen. However, Yukine didn't want to be a part of it- not at all. The shade in his eyes dimmed as he looked towards Viola. "Her name is Anita." Yukine replied, "I lost her a long time ago, around when I was a kid, and I was an orphan. She found me just a few days ago while I was heading back home, and since then, we've been cooperating like brother and sister." Yukine stared blankly at Anita while she licked Viola's cheek, which led her to laugh. Yukine assumed that the emotions he lost now rested within the canine. He despised this fact, though it was probably true.

Shortly after, something quite expected occurred. It was the presence of Indar, of course. The two that Yukine saw were inevitably in a relationship now; a relationship that seemed as joyful as he and Victoris once had before she went insane. Yukine strongly hated her since that day for various reasons, and if he found out that she was associated with these two, then maybe his emotions would return temporarily, though he'd be outraged. Aside from this, Yukine acknowledged Indar's question as he asked it. "This is where I come to pray." Yukine explained, "It's beautiful, lonely, peaceful, miserable- what's not to enjoy?" At the same time as when he spoke these words, Yukine had Yato , the Duplication Sword, and Hanzo prepared in case these two didn't like his new self. Anita eventually returned and curled around Yukine as he transported a note over from his pocket dimension to reality. He handed it over to Viola:

Dear Former Sabertooth Members,

I'm very glad you had the courage to leave Sabertooth without prompting me. It was nice knowing you all. I felt very honoured being treated well by your kind and welcoming warm hearts, though you ended up breaking mine in the end, Victoria especially. I'm all alone now, and I love it. I have a much bigger say in the guild now than I used to, and the GM will most likely entitle me as his Avatar. It seems depression is surprisingly leading me to success. I can't thank you enough for what've you done for me, but I cannot forgive you for what you did to me. My feelings and emotions are gone. My smile is no longer as golden as my hair, nor do I possess a well-treated soul to express my magic. I am reborn. I feed off hate now, and it is all due to you people. It reminds me of when my family was murdered right before my eyes. I lost everything important to me, but look at me now!

~Yukine~
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 23rd April 2014, 9:51 pm

Indar was surprised to see Melody clinging onto his shirt. He grabbed her into a hug, saying: " Viola wouldn't do that and you know it yourself Melody? " His eyes looked at Viola for a little bit, until turning to Yukine: " I never thought of you as a praying person and you did seem a lot more happy before, something has changed you, hasn't it? " He wanted to say morw, but was cut off, when Yukine handed Viola a letter. It was fairly interesting ans seeing Viola read it, Indar walked closer to her. He wanted to know what was written, but also waited for her to read it. He was still hugging Melody, though due to interest, the hug had changed to him more just holding thw fox. He turned his face to Viola: "So what does it say?"

Character
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 23rd April 2014, 10:03 pm

"Anita that's a nice name." she said, watching as the wolf walked back over to Yukine and curled around his legs. The two seemed close, like Melody and Viola. Though she still felt guilty, as soon as Indar had left and she heard about the creation of the new guild she had no thought for the other members she was friends with that she was leaving behind.

Since she had left she had done nothing but locking herself in her room, frightened that Lucca would find her. It had been so long since he had last seen him, and suddenly running into him in Crocus with Indar had scared her to the bone. Infact today was her first day outside from her dark bedroom.

Suddenly Yukine held out a note toward Viola, and she took it with ease, lightly grasping onto it as she began to read it. Every word on the page felt bitter as a shadow casted over her eyes, her grasp tightening on the letter as she shook lightly.

"Viola?" Melody let go of Indar once she noticing her friends expression. Viola looked up, her lips pursed together eyes tightened with a sharp look as she looked Yukine directly in the eye.

"Yukine, it is not us that have changed you, but you who has changed. Your are the one who has complete control of your emotions and your feelings, just like me I have learnt to keep myself together, to smile even though I'm upset.. I'm sorry, but I do not feel guilty for leaving Saber tooth, and I definitely do not feel guilty for not saying anything to you, I had my reasons." Viola paused before smiling. "I like the old Yukine so much better." she said before whirling around a shadow casting over her eyes as she walked off the letter dropping onto the ground as she continued to storm off.

Her heart felt broken, and there was this pain in her chest that was calling out to her tugging her to fall onto her knees, but she held it in, she didn't want to seem weak.

"Vi-Viola!" Melody called out to her, but stuck beside Indar before turning toward Yukine with a sharp look. "What the hell did you say to her?!" she demanded growling.

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 23rd April 2014, 10:23 pm

"Everything I do has a purpose." Yukine responded in a calm, cold voice. To prove that he was still in complete control, Yukine allowed the soul in his eyes to reappear, before he commanded it to vanish, once more. No reaction was held deeply in his heart as Viola spoke. "My feelings and emotions have been abandoned." Yukine added, "You have changed me, and I like myself now." Yukine kept talking even while Viola planned to storm off. "I hate being left alone, though for once, hate has given me a resolution. I'll fight under its command, in exchange for success. The old Yukine and I are one and the same, and sold our souls to this contract the moment we planned to end ourselves, and be reborn. I don't need friends, or a family- hell, Victoria is even out of my life, now!"

Anita used her own power to teleport herself into the realm of the Regalia as she was scared. Yukine couldn't blame her as he currently had to challenge the struggle of change. He heard Melody growl towards him, and yet again, he was unaffected. "Everything I do is within reason. Every bad feeling you left behind when you abandoned Sabertooth, I now live under. Darkness and sin are what make me powerful now. None of you can interfere! You have lost your significance to me!" With this, Yukine glared towards Indar. The Regalia had always sensed something strange within him, and so now, the souls were about to find out. The Regalia altogether made their presence as Yukine's eyes were dyed in black, a golden ring serving as his pupil. This was the parallel of all Regalia within Yukine. As time passed, his soul was being more convinced by power.
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 24th April 2014, 1:23 am

Indar had a concerned look on his face, as he stared at Viola. She said a lot to Yukine, about things in the letter probably. Indar wasn't sure what to say, but as Viola stormed off and Melody started to yell at Yukine. Indar walked over to the letter, picking it up. He read it with a bland expression, his eyes scanning every letter and word. As he finished his eyes moved to Yukine, Indar's expression filled with fury. He wanted to say something, he wanted to say that he considered him a friend still, but he would be lying then. This Yukine wasn't his friend and he hadn't got a thing to apologise for. He grabbed Yukine's hand, placing the letter into his hand, looking him straight in the eye. Indar turned around, grabbed Melody again and ran after Viola. His mind had gone blank.

Character
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 24th April 2014, 7:18 am

The raven haired girl finally stopped by a nearby oak tree, pressing one of her hands into the trunk as she hunched over, facing the ground. She was beginning to realize that she was more angered than upset that Yukine could assume something like this, that they were no longer friends.

"First of all, I appreciate the party. At least it shows you guys care, which I will remember." Yukine commented, "However, I do have something to propose before I go: Friends?" he smiled cheerfully toward the two.

Viola cringed, clenching her teeth together at the memory as her other hand thrusted into the tree with a large boom. Before she knew it her hands had their own thoughts as they continued to try and damage the tree, but were only damaging her fists. Though she ignored the looks and the pain and continued on. The letter replayed itself in her head as she stopped hitting the oak tree.

"I felt very honoured being treated well by your kind and welcoming warm hearts, though you ended up breaking mine in the end, Victoria especially."

Her fist opened up, palm now pressing against the tree as she fell to her knees. "Heh.. Guess I do feel bad.." she grumbled to herself. She hadn't seen Victoria for ages, and it was possible that she had broken up with him. But, Yukine was a friend and she was going to do everything she could to get him back, get the real him back.

Meanwhile back with the others Melody jumped in fright as Yukine's eyes changed colour, or more like they lost their light completely. Though as Indar casually placed the letter back into his hand and turned to run off she joined him with-out hesitation.

"It looks like he's here to fight." Melody said, a tad nervous as she floated next to Indar, glancing back and forth along the park for Viola.

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 24th April 2014, 9:56 am

Yukine's devilish eyes took a glimpse of Indar's as he was the one who seemed to approach him next. The letter had returned to him, though Yukine now found it meaningless. In fact, he ripped the letter afterwards and let the soothing wind scatter the pieces peacefully in the air. Yukine was glad that this was all over. His new self still abided by the laws of Sabertooth, though he now possessed bad blood with nearly everyone in Fiore. The act of slaughtering had become an addiction, and light's absence was Yukine's gift. "Rid yourselves of my involvement in your lives." Yukine demanded, "My idiotic, cheerful self, my memories, my existence; forget it all." Yukine wanted to lose himself in everyone, and ensure he could live as a lone wolf. If anything, he would make a team, help them, then ditch them. As for the GM, well, at least he could see the slightest bit of respect Yukine still had to offer.

Yukine's Old Self

"Why? Why did everyone have to leave me like that. What drove Victoria to break up with me. I thought I meant something in life..." Yukine's old self cried endlessly as it rested in the nothingness of the new Yukine's heart. In this realm of darkness, Yukine only imagined the dark side of everyone else. They had all walked down paths while Yukine attempted to chase them, but just before he could catch up, those hallucinations of his friends disappeared. The old Yukine was nothing but a hurt spirit now, with the Regalia in the hands of the dark Yukine. Then appeared another illusion. It was a dark shadow, whose appearance was identical to his. "What do you wish for?" The dark spirit asked. The old Yukine looked up at this dark spirit and replied "I want to be recognized" The dark Yukine then offered a handshake. "I will grant your wish, but under one condition: Your soul, your memories, your entire existence; give this all to me, and I will fulfill your wish. Otherwise, live forever alone in nothingness." The old Yukine cried and shouted "I am not willing to accept that fate!" Seconds after, the old Yukine grabbed the dark Yukine's hand, and everything changed.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 24th April 2014, 4:04 pm

Viola lay there on her knees, before an eery breeze passed by, causing her to turn in the direction where she previously came from. What is this feeling.. she thought, grasping onto the chest of her shirt as she stood up. Before the raven haired girl could react she was suddenly swallowed by the shadows around her, falling onto the ground that was invisible. Everything in the area was pitch black, one thing she couldn't stand as she glanced back and forth, frightened.

"W-Where am I?" she asked herself, grasping onto herself as a shiver ran up her spine. She was frightened, this place reminded her of the building, and the room that they would always lock her up in.

"I want to be recognized" a voice suddenly said, not to far from her. A small amount of light surrounded the two figures as she tightened her blue hues before realizing who it was.

"I will grant your wish, but under one condition: Your soul, your memories, your entire existence; give this all to me, and I will fulfill your wish. Otherwise, live forever alone in nothingness." the Yukine wrapped in shadows said, extending his hand out toward the Yukine who was still wrapped in the faintest bit of light.

Viola hesitantly stood on both of her feet, beginning to understand that her magic must've caused this, but yet she was still confused. This mostly happened in battle, where her hidden magic released, pushing her away from any control of her body into a world where spirits were often trapped. She shook her head, beginning to run toward Yukine.

"Yukine!" she called out, though every time she ran she came no-where close to him, and no matter how loudly she called he couldn't hear her. It was as if a barrier had made it's way around the two.

"I am not willing to accept that fate!" he shouted, crying. Viola sighed with a bit of relief that he was going to do it, but before she could react, Yukine grabbed his clone that was wrapped in darkness, and the image of the two vanished before she could try any harder to stop him. She fell onto the ground, feeling lonely and cold.

"How.. How am I supposed to.." she couldn't speak and started to cry, she was frightened that she wouldn't be powerful enough to take back her body and control the hidden magical power that often pushed her away.

.:Meanwhile:.

Melody floated next to Indar as they walked along, looking back forth for the raven haired girl. "I just hope she's alri-" the snowy white fox was cut off as a figure stood a few feet in-front of them. "Vi-Viola?" she stuttered, frightened, the girl was wrapped in a black aura, her eyes a cherry red. There was no emotion on her face as she just stood there, staring at the two.

"Everything.. Is on fire.." Viola said, her voice was shaky, in-fact it didn't sound anything like her as she glanced from side to side.

"Indar.." Melody turned toward the blonde haired mage. "Don't look her in the eyes, and don't even speak a word to her or she will try and kill you.." Melody looked back over to Viola with saddened eyes before averting her gaze to the ground. "Viola isn't strong enough to mentally control her hidden magic, the one that Lucca wanted to learn about.. When this usually happens her magic has pushed her soul into a place where spirits dwell.. She's not dead, she's just not with us right now." Melody explained in a hushed voice.

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 24th April 2014, 6:21 pm

Old Self

The old Yukine had vanished for what seemed to be eternity, for now. He, however, in his last second of existence, spotted Viola in his realm, and frowned. Yukine's past self projected itself around Viola. "Did I even mean anything to them?" His voice asked, multiple Yukine's surrounding Viola. Each one was crying, and disappearing one-by-one; all until only one Yukine remained. He didn't have any control over his original mind, body or heart anymore, though Yukine was still there. "My family...my friends..." Yukine complained, tears streaming down his face rapidly as he fell to his knees. Appearing behind Viola, after this, was the strong spirit of the new Yukine. "You...!"

Reality

Yukine became enraged as he found out Viola managed to get inside his soul. "WHY YOU, VIOLA?!" Yukine screamed, his possessed, demonic-toned voice roaring through the entire park. His emblem glowed, then formed an aura of darkness from the collar bone of Yukine to his toes. "So you try to hurt me more, huh?" Yukine asked, his eyes wide open with those monstrous pupils, and his tongue stuck out wildly, "I'm not gonna let you escape the night now! Live tomorrow, yes, but the next day...we'll see !" Yukine laughed maniacally, his soul now out of control, and his emotions set oddly. This dark aura would further consume the spirits living in Yukine's body.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 25th April 2014, 8:47 am

"Did I even mean anything to them?" a familiar voice asked, making the raven haired girl look up before jumping back frightened. Multiple Yukine's had surrounded her all crying, until they disappeared one by one until one remained in front of her. "My family...my friends..." he sobbed falling onto his knees, she wasn't sure if he was real or not, and hesitantly reached out to touch him.

"Y-Yukine.. Is.. Is it really you?" she asked, her fingers just brushing across his golden hair locks before an uncomfortable presence appeared.

"You...!" a voice said behind her, making the raven haired girl jerk before whirling around and extended her hand out to the left of her in front of the Yukine she thought was good.

"W-What.." she wasn't sure what to say, her insides were shaking as she remained strong on the outside, her blue hues narrowed.

Main Theme:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 26th April 2014, 11:50 am

Indar couldn't understand what was going on. Viola seemed to be stuck in some kind of state and from the corner of his eye, he could see Yukine standing not far from him. He could possibly know what was going on with Viola or well if he didn't, it wouldn't be bad to beat some sense into him.

Indar gave a look towards Viola and then looked towards Melody: '' I'll go and talk to Yukine, you keep an eye on Viola. '' With that, Indar walked off towards Yukine. He hadn't got a clue what was going on and hoped that he did. Or at least a way to stop it. He sighed, this was just weird. He had wanted for this day to be normal, but now he had to deal with Yukine, who had completely changed his personality. And seeing Viola in that state, made Indar worry immensely.

He got close to Yukine, he didn't appear threatening, but suddenly he grabbed both of Yukine's shoulders, starting to shake him. He was getting a little desperate, not even saying anything, until: '' Yukine, snap out of it ya silly. '' He stopped for a second and said: '' How the heck, did you become this way. Even if we all left, you wouldn't have become this normally. Or well if you did, guess we didn't know you that well. ''

Character

Post by Guest 26th April 2014, 12:22 pm

Yukine's Inner Self

The old Yukine looked up miserably to Viola while he saw her hand move through his golden hair. "Yes, it is really me, but why? Why are you being so affectionate towards a guy like me? I've become...him." Yukine pointed to his new self that was behind Viola. He was surely devilish, and consumed all the hatred, sorrow, and insanity the old Yukine once had. In a sense, both of them were the real Yukine.

"Yes. I am his savior, and will not allow living pains like you affect his life, Viola." The new Yukine said with a dark grin, "Aren't you better off without him, anyways. I mean, look at me. I am his dark side, and am clearly something more than you could imagine. He and I are one and the same!"

Yukine's Outer Self

Yukine's new self watched as Indar approached him, and shook him. "It is impossible for you to get to me, especially by shaking." Yukine commented. As his old and new self were being manipulated mentally, the crazy emotions that once rested in the new Yukine grew wildly. He was more than cruel; more than insane. "No matter how far you go, I am the eternal Yukine, and will live this way FOREVER!" Yukine did not move this time as Indar seemed to be doing nothing to affect him. However, if he were to go any farther with this, the new Yukine would surely have a plan that would send great pain into Indar's core.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 27th April 2014, 12:41 pm

"Yes. I am his savior, and will not allow living pains like you affect his life, Viola." The new Yukine said with a dark grin, "Aren't you better off without him, anyways. I mean, look at me. I am his dark side, and am clearly something more than you could imagine. He and I are one and the same!" he said wickedly, making Viola some-what look down as a shadow casted over her eyes, making her blue gems more alluring than they already were. Her bottom lip trembled, as tears slipped from her eyes, whenever she was in this realm her feelings became more open then they were back in reality. Only the parts that she hid were revealed in a place like this one.

"Was I really a pain Yukine.. Was that what you thought of me?... I always thought we were friends, and I thought it would stay that way.. Never once in my entire life did I want to have a single enemy.. I wanted everybody around me to be my friend, to be happy... I wanted to make this place a world of smiles and of happiness.. But, I guess that can't happen.." she sniffed, wiping her tears away with her arm before looking up at the dark Yukine. "Everybody has a dark side, and honestly I don't care..." she paused for a moment, before reaching out to hug the dark Yukine tightly. Their height difference was different, for the fact that she was so small she looked like a child compare to him. "I'm sorry Yukine.. I feel terrible that I hurt a friend.. And I can't mask my emotions here.. I can't make myself look stronger anymore..." she paused once more burying her face into his chest. "Victoria may of left you, but I promise as a friend.. I'll never leave you, I'll never change.. I don't care if the darkness has consumed your heart.. Just.. stay my friend Yukine.." she found that she was crying hard now, like the time when she had been locked up in a dark room, or when she had lost her entire village in the wrath of flames.

Viola's outer self a bumped into another figure, making the person yell at her angrily before jumping back from her cold red eyes. "Disrespectful." she said blandly. "And on fire." at her last words she raised her palm toward the person, the dark aura circling around her more furiously than before, almost like flames in a fire.

A sudden large amount of the dark aura shooted toward the figure, making Melody hesitate before she grasped onto the person just in time tugging them out of the way as the powerful yet mysterious magic left the grass and the trees on the park withered, smokey steam rising from the ground from the after-math of her magic.

Melody turned toward the person with her plum coloured eyes enlarged. "Get everybody in the park out of here! It's to dangerous here!" she shouted as the person nodded frantically before running off. Melody sighed before turning toward the spot that was now withered, dead and burnt from Viola's magic. Only one thought was on her mind, scary. Viola was scary, especially in a cause like this. "Viola you need to control it." she whispered to herself, watching the raven haired girl just stand there staring off into the bright blue endless sky.

Main Theme:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 27th April 2014, 1:49 pm

Indar grinned when this weird Yukine said: "No matter how far you go, I am the eternal Yukine, and will live this way FOREVER!" He wasn't exactly sure what to do now, the man he considered a friend once was gone, well it seemed like that to him. He sighed before saying: '' If this is who you are now, i am not someone to question it. Be what makes you the one you want to be, but f the old Yukine is still in there, let him come out sometimes. '' As he turned to walk towards Viola, his mind was filled with sad thoughts, he had considered Yukine a friend, a fairly good one at that, but not anymore. The one he knew was gone and from his understanding, not coming back. So without further to do, he started to rush towards Viola.

When he reached her, Viola seemed to be in a state similar to that what Yukine was in. A completely different feel came from her, something that Indar hadn't felt before, even during the time they had been together. A new side of her, that would have to be dealt with, no matter how dangerous she was in this state. But Indar didn't care what happened to him, he had to bring her back from that state. He sighed, deeply, until walking close to Viola, not looking her in the eyes, as suggested by Melody, but instead he brought her body into a tight hug. '' Viola, don't be like this. Yukine seems to be gone, but you can't turn into this evil being. Come back. '' Indar's voice started to sound desperate, he hadn't got a clue what was going on anymore. He just wanted everyone back to normal.

Character

Post by Guest 27th April 2014, 2:22 pm

Yukine's Old Self

Yukine listened to the questions Viola had to offer after his dark side spilled those awful words. He finally decided to tamper with the hatred of his mind, and so, while Viola spoke, he disappeared, and slowly began to change the emotions of the other Yukine who conversed with Viola. "Times have changed, and so our deal is over." Yukine whispered while he attempted to adjust his dark self. The good Yukine could not be seen or sensed by Viola during this time; only by Viola. The dark Yukine was about to punish him for breaching into his soul until...

Yukine's Dark Self Disappears

Yukine felt as though he should eliminate Viola until he felt the good Yukine explain how their agreement was over. "This isn't the end, Yukine." The darkness stated. However, the original Yukine seemed to understand immediately. The darkness saw it in Yukine's spirit. This Yukine would still allow him to live, but no longer separated with his being; the two would be combined together as one. The darkness sighed in response, and disappeared for now. As a turnout, the good Yukine now seemed to be the one that was hugged. "I used to think so many bad things of you, though I was obviously wrong." Yukine whispered in Viola's ear. Tears streamed down his face as he noticed Viola crying, attempting to wipe the tears off his friend's face. "I've committed so many sins." Yukine cried, "I ruined everything, I hurt a lot of people, and worst of all, I almost lost myself." Yukine stayed with Viola and watched until her tears would disappear. "I'm gonna need a long rest after this, Viola." Yukine laughed, "I shouldn't interfere with your life decisions. Even if you're out of Sabertooth, as a friend, I should be wishing you all the best. However, I've made you cry, instead." Yukine hugged Viola back gently. "Stop crying, because you have someone by your side, Indar especially." Yukine demanded.

Meanwhile

Just before he disappeared, Yukine's dark side listened to Indar carelessly. He waited until the point in which Indar returned to nearly summon his three most powerful spells at once, and end Indar in a flash. However, a supreme force interfered with his plans, and made the dark Yukine scream in pain before he lost consciousness, and fell to the ground. Both Yukines doubted that they'd be treated the same way after this. In fact, Yukine bet they didn't even know what was going on, and assumed that this act was from his real self. Albeit, he no longer wanted either of then to feel bad. He wanted both of them to live life to the fullest.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 27th April 2014, 2:42 pm

"I used to think so many bad things of you, though I was obviously wrong." Yukine whispered in Viola's ear. Tears streamed down his face as he noticed Viola crying, attempting to wipe the tears off his friend's face. "I've committed so many sins." Yukine cried, "I ruined everything, I hurt a lot of people, and worst of all, I almost lost myself." Yukine stayed with Viola and watched until her tears would disappear. "I'm gonna need a long rest after this, Viola." Yukine laughed, "I shouldn't interfere with your life decisions. Even if you're out of Sabertooth, as a friend, I should be wishing you all the best. However, I've made you cry, instead." Yukine hugged Viola back gently. "Stop crying, because you have someone by your side, Indar especially." Yukine demanded.

Viola looked up at him, crying to herself even more once she noticed the darkness had vanished from Yukine and she now hugged the Yukine she once knew in her arms. "We'll be there when you wake up." she said, feeling as though she was vanishing, her body in this world grew light and transparent along with Yukine's, as the realm was lighted in bright white light.

"Viola, don't be like this. Yukine seems to be gone, but you can't turn into this evil being. Come back." a voice called out to Viola as she found that she was leaning into Indar's chest. The blonde haired mage was hugging her, and she found that she was slowly waking up as the dark aura that once swirled around her vanished into the air.

The raven haired girl smiled lightly, returning the hug. "Hey Indar.. I promised I wouldn't leave you remember?" she teased, happy to be back, happy to be able to come back into reality once more. And happy that Yukine was now back. "Everything is okay now. And I'm pretty sure I got Yukine back." she said, leaning back to look up at him with a smile.

Melody plummeted toward the two, landing in the middle of them as she clung to Viola's shirt. "Don't ever do that again! Your not strong enough yet to control that magic!" Melody sobbed, as Viola laughed lightly, patting the snowy white fox on the head. "I promise I won't." she said, even though she hadn't even tried to pull forth this powerful magic, this magic that made her a deadly mage.

Main Theme:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 27th April 2014, 10:12 pm

Indar was hugging Viola tightly, as she came back form that dark state. When Indar heard her regular voice, he was really happy. Viola was back and not gone, Indar felt happy, the one that he loved was back. Hr sighed in relief, but when he heard that she had gotten the real Yukine back, his thoughts changed. He didn't believe her, it can't have happened, well if it did, not completely. Indar had already made peace with the fact that Yukine was gone, but now he wasn't so sure.

He released the hug and turned towards Yukine. He seemed to be just standing there, not really making a move. Indar wasn't exactly sure what to think of it, so he turned back to Viola. His face was still filled with concern, he wasn't sure where Viola's real mind had been, but he knew it had something to do with Yukine, but what. There were too many questions going through his head, too many to even focus on a singular one. He didn't know what to do exactly, so without saying anything, he took Viola's hand into his and waited for something to happen.

Character

Post by Guest 27th April 2014, 10:54 pm

After a few hours of unconsciousness, Yukine woke up, crying immediately. His Regalia had returned to their normal state, and refused to cooperate with Yukine for awhile as punishment due to the wicked change in personality. Yukine didn't plan on using them for now, anyway, despite the ability to summon them against their will. That insane Yukine was an eternal burden in the rightful Yukine's heart, and so,the boy even questioned his own identity. He remembered how Viola managed to communicate with his spirit, and have Yukine end the agreement with his dark side. However, for some reason, that other persona did not wish to be forgotten in Yukine's mind. There was still a piece of that other self that deemed itself useful in Yukine's soul- possibly the absence of Victoria.

Yukine stared at the weakened Viola from a distance. She must've taken a lot of mental damage breaking the barriers of Yukine's mind, let alone entering it. Yukine had never experienced such an affectionate side of her before. Could this be friendship? Albeit, Yukine felt miserable in this atmosphere, and wanted to leave while he could. However, whenever this came to mind, Yukine remembered those tears. He sighed in response, then looked at Indar. The man was always so concerned. He should know that excessive sadness is an ultimate weakness, though during this time, Yukine didn't care too much. He simply sat up, looked at the sky, and gazed upon the stars with his original, golden-orange eyes.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 29th April 2014, 7:48 pm

Melody glanced back and forth between the two of them, her plum coloured eyes tightened in irritation. "Are you two just going to stare at each-other all day?" she asked, as Viola looked away flustered, her eyes landing on the withered and burnt spot she had contacted with her inner magic. "What is--- Did I do that?" she questioned, her eyes enlarged. "I didn't hurt anybody, did I?" she said, turning to face Indar with eyes full of worry. She was beginning to wonder if she had really caused a scene here in this beautiful park, and that the citizens were already reporting her identity to the ruin knights for being a deadly mage. Great.. she thought to herself, a depressing and tiring expression making it's way onto her face.

Her head felt light, in-fact she felt drained, like somebody had stuck a plug into her and sucked away all of her energy and power that she had to offer. Viola felt herself falling and clenched onto her head, steading herself as she now faced the concrete ground.

Main Theme:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 30th April 2014, 8:06 am

Indar held Viola's hand more tightly as he listened her ask a few questions. With a swift movement, Indar let go of her hand and placed both hands onto her lower back. '' You didn't hurt anyone, you don't have to worry about that. '' He moved his hands onto her back and pulled Viola into another hug. The hug did last only a few seconds, as they weren't alone there. People were looking from afar and Yukine was just there, staring at the sky.

Indar wasn't sure anymore if he considered Yukine his friend or not. He did seem to be back for now, but for how long. How long until he may turn to that evil self again, it was too risky for Indar. Though if it would have been just him then maybe, but he did worry about Viola as well. He really didn't want to lose her, she did mean more to him than anything or anyone. He sighed, he wasn't going to say anything to Yukine, if he wanted something, Yukine would need to ask for it.

Instead he turned to face Viola and said: '' So.. what are we going to do now? '' Indar was still really confused, but relived.

Character

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 4:23 pm