Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Visiting hours! [Private/Indar]

Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Commander's aura
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vector Hack
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Visiting hours! [Private/Indar] Empty Visiting hours! [Private/Indar]

Post by Hana Suzuki 13th April 2014, 8:01 am

Hana walked down the streets swiftly and silently, in her hands a bouquet of flowers which were neatly wrapped up. She turned down to another street, a hospital building soon in sight as she entered the building quickly, passing by nurses, doctors and patients alike. She passed through corridor after corridor, before finally arriving at her brother's private ward.

Inside the room, it was dark and silent. Only the beeping sounds of monitors and the soft, breathing of the patient could be heard. The curtains had been drawn, blocking out most of the sunlight. Hana walked towards the bed, hands shaking slightly as she look down at the sleeping boy, who looked very much identical to her. She sighed in relief. She'd recently returned from a mission that had her leave town for a few days when she returned only to hear that Mikoto had a relapse whilst she was away, and had ended up in the hospital again. She'd decided to resign from the guild after that, though she made it seem like her resignation was due to the fact that Alexander and most of her team members had left. Afterwards, she never had any form of contact with any of her guild members at all. Basically, she forgot about them, and took it as simply another group of comrades she would trust for only a temporary amount of time, even though she had indeed, hoped that her team would stay together till the very end. Wasn't that what loyalty, or family as Alexander called it, was all about? Looks like it was all but a lie.

"Hana..." Her brother breathed in a sleepy voice, tired eyes opened up slightly to reveal crimson red orbs, just like hers. "Sorry, did I wake you? Go back to sleep, Nii-San." she apologized, pulling the covers onto him to keep him warm. He shook his head, and got up slowly, before pulling her into a bear hug, the two remaining there for a brief moment before Hana slowly returned the hug.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Visiting hours! [Private/Indar] Sig3

Main I Battle I Sad
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarök
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Visiting hours! [Private/Indar] Empty Re: Visiting hours! [Private/Indar]

Post by Indiana Jones 13th April 2014, 9:49 pm

Indar was sitting on a bed, at the hospital in Oak town. His leg was being looked at, as it was still causing pain for him, even though the job where he had broken his leg was a long time ago. Then again, a week or so after the job, the team Indar was in had left Sabertooth almost instantly and in unison. But Indar had no clue why the others had left, he knew his reasoning, but not the others. He couldn't believe Alexander, that they had left together and at around the same time, because they were a ''family''.

Family, something Indar feared. He hadn't had any plans to really become friends with anybody in Sabertooth, but he hadn't been able to resist. He had mixed feeling about all the people he was in a team with and really didn't know them that much, well except one. But he hadn't met her in these few days either. Indar had only pumped into Alexander in a bar and then he had shown him some blueprints to something, it was interesting, but Indar hadn't though about it. Just as Indar was in his thought, the doctor entered the the room and told Indar to not put pressure on the foot. He also mentioned it would be best if he just stayed at home for a few days. Indar was all for that plan, he could easily sort out his thought and emotions, then get on with his life. He got up from the bed, a little unstable, as his leg was still causing pain.

Indar walked past the multiple doors, until noticing an open door. He wasn't really one to peek at people, but was curious as to why it was open. He inched closer to the door, only to be surprised, when he looked inside. Hana, one of his team mates from Sabertooth was in there, hugging someone. Indar had no clue who it was and didn't really get a good look, but he wasn't going to invade their privacy, so without further to do, he turned around and started to walk away. Only to have his leg twitch for a second and make him fall over with a loud thud. He grinned in pain, but turned his head back towards the private ward. The people in there will have probably heard the thud.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Visiting hours! [Private/Indar] 18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2
    Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 14th April 2014, 6:03 am

Hana broke out of the hug immediately upon hearing a thud, eyes darting towards the door warily. She placed both hands together, prepared to cast a spell if necessary as she walked towards the door. How careless it had been of her, to leave it open like that. Hana relaxed when she found her old teammate sprawled on the floor. It'd been a few weeks since team Radiant Dawn had been fisbanded, and truth be told, Hana felt rather glad to have met Indar again. It was... Nice to talk with another human every now and then, she supposed she could get used to having a brief conversation every now and then, when she was bored. She sighed. "Hello Indar. It's been a while, hasn't it?" she greeted, closing the door behind her before crouching down to look at him. "How does the floor feel? Comfortable?" she asked, obviously hinting for him to get up.

Main I Battle I Sad
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 14th April 2014, 7:38 am

The fall had been shocking to Indar, as he usually had enough sense to look where he was going and these thing didn't happen. But now laying there, on the floor of a hospital and looking up to Hana, who had walked to him. ''Hello Hana, it truly has been a long time since we last spoke. Maybe even too long.'' He got into a sitting position as he said something again: '' The floor is fairly comfy actually, not that bad as i thought. '' Indar got up right after making that witty comment, causing a small smile on his face. He hadn't met anyone from the team in a while and hadn't expected to run into anyone here, in a hospital either.

Indar put a little pressure on his weakened foot, just to check if it wasn't broken. As it felt okay, Indar looked up to Hana again and asked: '' So what have you been up to, since you left the guild?''

Character
    Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 17th April 2014, 7:53 am

"I see. Why don't you stay on the floor them? It's much comfort, as you say." she said casually, standing back up just as the door knob rattled, and she quickly pulled on it tightly, putting in a bit of magic to keep the lock in place before turning towards Indar. "I've done nothing much actually. I've been busy with some... Work, but I'm planning to head off to train next week." she answered, though she was unsure of the idea of leaving for a week or so to train. Mikoto's condition had gotten worse, she couldn't deny that, and he was doing rather poorly these days. She was worried that his condition would worsen in her as absence, like it did the last time. Maybe she could find somewhere remote, and being home along, while she could train there in peace at the same time?

Main I Battle I Sad
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 20th April 2014, 3:59 am

Indar was growing interested about the man that was in the private ward behind Hana. She looked like she wanted to hide him, though it could have just been Indar seeing things wrong. He put his hand to his head and said: '' Well that's good, a lot has happened after i left the guild, but anyways, you mentioned training. Where exactly then, if you don't mind me asking? '' He had his regular smile on his face, while talking to Hana. He considered Hana a really good friend, but was still a little skeptical about the person in the ward. Nevertheless it was something she probably didn't want to talk about.

Character
    Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 21st April 2014, 8:48 am

"Ah, training, yes... I might probably head off to the mountains again, if not then the ruins. Why?" she said, already noticing the hint of interest in Indar's eyes when he looked towards the door. She could guess Mikoto was feeling quite puzzled by now. She heard a bit of knocking on the other side of the door, and began humming a little to mute out the sound, although anyone could tell it wasn't really working.

"So what about you? Have you... Done anything interesting after the... Team, left Sabertooth?" she asked, finding it rather strange to be calling Alexander and the others 'The Team'. She was somehow deliberately avoiding the term 'friends'. Sh wasn't sure if he considered all of them friends. Alexander might be considered one, since she somewhat trusted him enough... But as for the others, like the ghost girl and the one who had been hugging and fawning over Indar as a cat, she wasn't so sure. Acquaintances would be a better way of describing them.

Main I Battle I Sad
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 26th April 2014, 10:20 am

Indar's look became even more curious as he heard the knocks on the door. It was quite funny to see Hana trying to cover it up by humming. Indar had now understood she was hiding something, but at the same time, everyone hid something, so he wasn't going to ask who or what it was.

Indar fell into thought after the question, he hadn't thought about it really, but then answered: '' Well to be honest, a lot has happened actually. '' He sighed and continued: '' Well first of all, my magic has changed, so that is somewhat the biggest thing that has happened. '' He lifted up his arm and covered it in a black metal: '' I have somehow become the Metallic God Slayer. '' Indar really didn't want to say that he had met the god himself. It would just be too confusing to talk about. '' And well, it has mostly been fairly boring. A few jobs here and there, but that's mostly it.''

He had thoughts that Hana may have not considered them friends, though he hoped he was wrong. Indar did think of Hana as a friend and a good one at that. They had done a job together before, which had ended quite badly, even though they finished it. '' Oh yeah, i forgot about this, i also met up with a couple of the people from the team, or should i just call them friends now. It was quite fun to talk to them, well mostly to Alexander as there were some weird happenings. '' He sighed again, stopping for a second, until looking straight into Hana's eyes: '' They are my friends now, not just people i was in a team with, just like you. A good friend. ''

Character
    Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 1st May 2014, 2:29 am

Hana blinked a few times upon seeing his black arm. "Metal Godslayer, huh... That's nice." she thought. Perhaps she could seek him out if she needed help with her magic? Athough Metallic Godslayer and Metal-make were two completely different things, they were similar in the way that both utilized metal. She snapped out of her thoughts as he added in that he'd met up with some others from their team, though deciding the he would refer to then as friends now. Friends... Did that include her as well?

Hana's eyes widened slightly in surprise when he considered her his friend. She hadn't expected that, honestly, not after what she had said during their mission. She wasn't sure whether her words were a bit too mean, but that was how she was spoken to all the time, so she just... Got used to it. She hadn't considered that not everyone was used being spoken to like that though. She'd never spoken to her brother, or Takashi like that before, simply because her brother was... Delicate, and Takashi was someone she highly respected. Perhaps it was because she thought of him as a lowly person?

Hana sweat-dropped when Mikoto shouted from behind the door. "Hana Suzuki! You open up this door right now or else!" And now it was surely the end if her life. "O-Of course..." she replied, releasing her grip on the door and undoing the magic she used to seal the door. The door opened as soon as Mikoto realized she'd unsealed the door, and out he came, slightly ticked off, but he calmed himself immediately upon seeing Indar. Then came a question which had Hana turning bright red in embarrassment. "Oh, hello, nice to meet you. Are you her boyfriend?"

Main I Battle I Sad
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 1st May 2014, 9:32 pm

Indar was startled a little bit, from the shout behind the door. It wasn't her boyfriend, like Indar had previously thought, no one would yell at their girl like that, it was just too rude. Hana did do as commanded by the voice and fairly quickly at that. No hesitation came from her. The door opened and a boy, very similar in his looks to Hana, walked out. He did seem quite angry at first, but as he saw Indar it all went away and he asked: "Oh, hello, nice to meet you. Are you her boyfriend?"

Indar's mind went blank for a second, this was really sudden. Multiple thoughts ran through his head, trying to find the connection the man had to pair Indar and Hana up. It was getting a little embarrassing for all of them now and really Indar did have to answer and not just stand there like an idiot. '' Hello, nice to meet you as well. And well, i'm not really her boyfriend. Just an acquaintance. '' He didn't know what Hana thought of him, though Indar himself did really like Hana, thought he didn't understand his feelings that well. They had been jumbled up it the last days too much. The days he had been together with a few others had been fairly interesting to say the least. He didn't really want to talk about those days, they were private memories.

Indar sighed for a second and then looked at the man again: '' Name's Indar and well i was in the same team as Hana, when we were still part of Sabertooth. '' He smiled at both the man and Hana, with his regular bright smile. '' Though, i do have a question, and it may sound a little rude, but why did you think we were, well girlfriend and boyfriend, it's not that i don't like Hana though, i do, but just my curiosity is too strong. '' His words really sounded like ramblings already, he wasn't exactly sure on how to say the whole sentence, but well it was said now.

Character
    Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 1st May 2014, 11:28 pm

Hana wanted badly to turn invisible. It was so embarrassing. He was like this every time he saw someone with her, excluding the organization members. Dear lord, please kill me now. she thought. How embarrassing it was. Didn't he know her? She wasn't one who would fall in love anytime soon.

Mikoto gave Indar a close-eyed smile as he introduced himself. "It's nice to meet you, Indar. I'm Hana's brother, Mikoto Suzuki. I'm sorry for mistaking you as her boyfriend, but Hana hardly ever talks to or mentions to me about anyone outside our... Family." he said, avoiding mentioning their organization. "Nii-San, that's not true. There was this... This..." her head drooped down, and she gave up on trying to argue with him. She never could win Mikoto when it came to arguments.

Main I Battle I Sad
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 5th May 2014, 10:20 pm

Indar chuckled as he looked at Hana, he had never seen her like this before and if he was honest, it was kinda adorable. He had always liked Hana, not knowing his feelings about her though, as they really hadn't talked a lot, which was backed by reasons, like for the fact that Hana was a little bit hard to talk to, due to the lack of emotion she showed. Well at least right now, Indar could see her blushing like mad, which really notified him, that she wasn't an emotionless person.

Indar then turned his attention towards the boy, who had introduced himself as Mikoto. He looked like a nice person and sounded like one as well, though nice wasn't an attribute Indar really cared about, but it helped usually. He placed one of his hands behind his head and looked at Mikoto, saying with curiosity: '' So...You are her brother, i don't think she has ever mentioned you before or i just have bad memory, which wouldn't be surprising. ''

Character
    Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 6th May 2014, 4:06 am

Hana panicked even more when Indar added in that he hadn't heard her mention Mikoto before, or that he had really bad memory which didn't surprise him. "I think it's the latter." she said plainly. Mikoto whacked her upside on the head. "Hana!" he scolded, Hana turning an even darker hade of red. This was total humiliation. What was she going to do when Indar left?

Probably leap out the window. Yes, that should work. She wouldn't die anyway, her bones were much stronger than a normal human's. The most she would get was a sprained ankle probably, if she didn't land properly which was unlikely to happen.

Main I Battle I Sad
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 9th May 2014, 3:01 pm

Indar could only laugh mentally about what was going on in front of him. It was just amusing to see Hana like this. Every other time they had been together, she had shown so little emotion or care for something, but now here, she was blushing like mad. It was actually really cute. Indar wasn't sure on what to say though. Those two seemed to be having a small row and Indar felt a little like a fifth wheel. Just a little awkward.

Character
    Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 11th May 2014, 7:03 am

Hana honestly considered leaping out of the window then and there. She was being humiliated by her elder twin right in front of a guild mate. He must've thought of her as a weakling, unable to argue or say anythin back to him. Alas, there weren't any windows in the hallway.

Hana frowned when Mikoto began having a coughing fit. His shoulders shook violently, and Hana placed a hand on his back in an attempt to soothe him. "I think we should continue this conversation on another day, when you're feeling better." she said, gently grabbing onto his wrist and leading him back into the room, closing the door behind her and leaving Indar to wait outside. After a few minutes, she emerged from the room, closing the door behind her quietly before turning to Indar. "My apologies. He's... Just tired. Also, he says he enjoyed the conversation, and looks forward to meeting you again aonetime. she partially lied. He had enjoyed the conversation, since he rarely went out of the house and never really talked with someone from outside the family before. As for him simply being tired... Well, it was painfully obvious that it wasn't just that.

Main I Battle I Sad
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 13th May 2014, 6:38 am

Indar was starting to have some worries, over Hana's brother. He was coughing pretty violently, making Hana guide him back to the private room. During the time, Hana was in there, Indar waited outside. He was sincerely worried about the guy now, he was one of his best friend's brother. He just couldn't not worry, though worrying about humans was something he didn't usually do anymore. He did consider them to be unworthy, but this man, he just couldn't consider him a weakling, on the contrary, this person, was incredibly worthy.

When Hana opened the door and cam back out, Indar was just standing in the middle of the hallway. He shook a little when Hana spoke out, breaking Indar's train of thought. He listened to Hana, patiently, he was quite positive, Mikoto wasn't just tired, but had no clue on what he might have. If he was tired, he wouldn't be in the hospital. Indar sighed and did something that he may shouldn't have. He placed his hand onto Hana's head, rustling her hair a little bit, until saying. '' Hana, if you need any help just tell me, i am your friend, right? ''

Character
    Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 15th May 2014, 1:47 am

Hana's eye averted to the ground during the short silence between then. She guessed he might've figured out that Mikoto wasn't just tired. He was sick, and his condition was deteriorating. Still, that didn't mean he couldn't get better. The doctors had said that there was a chance of recovery, a slim one, but a chance nontheless. That at least, kept her hopes up.

She felt warmth and on her head, distracting her from her thoughts and causing her to look back up at Indar. "Hana, if you need any help just tell me, i am your friend, right?" Indar reminded her. Hana felt her eyes sting, but she chose to ignore it.

Main I Battle I Sad
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 17th May 2014, 12:29 pm

Indar pulled his hand away, averting his eyes towards the exit of the hospital. He had been here far longer than he had expected, but meeting up with a good friend was always nice. He sighed, a little unsure on what to do now. Indar turned back to Hana, a sly smile on his face, waiting for the girl to say something, but to really no avail.

He leaned against the closest wall he could find, still unsure on what to say, he kinda wanted to know more what was going on here, why was her brother in the hospital. Another sigh came from him, he hadn't got a clue on how to ask about it or if he should. It may have been a very delicate topic, one that Hana didn't want to talk about, so it was better to be safe than sorry in this situation.

Indar's eyes moved back towards Hana, they were very questioning, but he said nothing, just kept quiet.

Character
    Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 18th May 2014, 7:52 am

Hana noticed the questioning look Indar gave her. She, however, did not feel like answering his question, not did she want to even think about it. Sadly, she already was.

Her eyes were staring at her feet, her long, pink fringes casting a shadow over her eyes. What was this feeling? Hopelessness? No, couldn't be. Guilt. That was probably it. She thought about the what ifs. What of they'd found out about his condition earlier? What it she had paid more attention to him when they were younger instead of training? Would things have turned out different? If she had been the one to fall ill, it wouldn't have been so bad. Her life was nothing special. She was... "Insignificant." she muttered out unknowingly.

Main I Battle I Sad
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 25th May 2014, 9:46 am

Eyes staring at Hana intensively. She seemed a lot more emotional then usual. Indar had never before seen her like this. It was quite odd, but at the same time, he was a little relived that she could show emotion. Though from her looks, these emotions were the bad kind, not ones one would want.

Indar picked up something, that he may shouldn't have. Hana was seemingly getting depressed for some reason. Indar didn't understand it, but he knew one thing. He had to help her right now, even though he was horrible with comforting people.

He moved closer to her and pulled her into a friendly embrace. He wanted to make her not feel alone or well insignificant, but didn't have any idea how to do it. '' You are not insignificant, not to anyone, especially not to the people who were in the same team as you. '' Indar released the hug after saying that and looked at Hana, before continuing: '' We do care about you. ''

Character
    Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 28th May 2014, 7:52 pm

Hana had been lost in her thoughts, brooding over past mistakes, until she felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around her, pulling her into an embrace. She looked up to her teammate, albeit dazed and unfocused, and it took a few moments before she realized that he was hugging her.

Upon releasing the hug, Indar looked at her. "You are not insignificant, not to anyone, especially not to the people who were in the same team as you. ''

His words echoed in her mind for a while. Again, she found the floor interesting to stare at. This time, however, she smiled a little. "You know something, Indar? I envy you." she said, looking back to him, a small, barely visible smile on her face.

Main I Battle I Sad
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 1st June 2014, 1:32 am

Indar's eyes widened, it was a surprising. Hana envied her, but why. Indar fell into his thoughts for a second, no one had ever envied him before, he wasn't sure what to think of it. He was surprised, confused, honored and the atmosphere felt a little awkward to him. 

He moved back closer to Hana, placing his hand on the side of her head, looking strongly into her eyes. He may have seemed a little affectionate at the time, though it wasn't his plan. He wanted to comfort the pink haired girl. 

'' Why do you envy me? '' He voice sounded confused, but at the same time relaxed and friendly.

Character
    Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 2nd June 2014, 1:16 am

Hana gave a nonchalant shrug. "Maybe it's because you're so much like my brother. I've always envied him too... His strength, his confidence, his ability to befriend almost anyone he meets..." she spoke in an even softer voice, feeling somewhat embarrassed of being weak in front of Indar. Perhaps just this time, she'd allow Indar, and only Indar, to see what a weakling she was.

Main I Battle I Sad
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 6th June 2014, 2:33 am

Indar had never seen or heard Hana like this. She had always seen incredibly strong and capable of everything. It was strange to see her act, well weak. And after what she had said, Indar really wasn't sure on what to say to her. This was new to him, being envied. Indar wanted to say something, but words just seemed to be stuck on his tongue. 

Suddenly, Indar pulled Hana into a hug. '' You really don't need to envy me. '' He let out a small laugh: '' I have always seen you as a really strong person. '' He let go of the hug, looking into the girl's eyes. He really had run out of words now.  

Character
    Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 6th June 2014, 7:01 pm

Hana, much to her surprise, found herself being embraced by Indar - again. To her dismay, she found it quite... Enjoyable, to say the least. Indar was warm. She wouldn't mind it if they stayed like this for a while. Hugs were nice. The only other person that had ever hugged her was Mikoto. Indar had been the second - and hopefully the last.

Hana was brought back to reality when Indar laughed, saying that she had no need to envy him, since he already saw her as a strong person. Hearing that made her feel... What was it called, happy? Yes, that was it. Hearing him say that he already thought she was strong made her happy, and she liked the pleasant feeling, she noted. But now, she was confused. Feelings made her weak. Feelings made everyone weak. That was how all her previous teammates were killed. That was how Takashi had been fooled by their mother.

But she liked this feeling. She didn't want to not have this feeling. Now she was confused. What to do, now that she had been weakened? Training. Definitely training. she thought. Hana was again, interrupted in her thoughts when he released her from the hug, looking her in the eye. An awkward silence befell the two, before Hana looked away, her soft gaze hardening, and returning to her normal icy cold glare. "Apologies, I must leave now. Please tell no one of what I told you. Pretend that all this never happened." she said, turning around swiftly to leave, burying her pink face in her dark red scarf. If Indar had looked closely, he would've noticed that faint blush on her cheeks before she looked away a moment ago.

Also... If he had looked very carefully, he would've spotted a hint of red from behind the door. Mikoto, being the nosy big brother he was, closer the door with a grin much like a Cheshire Cat in his face. Oh Hana... You never told me you had a thing for blondies. he thought, chuckling.

[Exit Thread]

Main I Battle I Sad

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:55 am