Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Can We Fly Away? || Kariline and Kichiro [closed]

Kari
    Kari

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit of Corruption
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hakurou

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spectral Make
    Second Skill: Ice Make
    Third Skill:

Can We Fly Away? || Kariline and Kichiro [closed] Empty Can We Fly Away? || Kariline and Kichiro [closed]

Post by Kari 20th April 2014, 11:02 am

The grass tickled her arm as she laid there, staring at the clouds roll by. Ever since she had started her training with Alex, things have changed for her. She actually started to enjoy herself now, and didn't think so much about her past. Such as today, she decided to take a slight vacation, and explore Fiore. She was wearing a black tank top that hugged her body, her camo pants held up by a belt with her shirt tucked in, and her usual unlaced boots. A slightly relaxed form of her normal look.

Her eyes moved across the sky, as she tried to picture what it would be like to fly up there into the clouds. Kariline always dreamed of flying, she imagines that it would be a thrill, to have her face touch the clouds that just seem... so far away.Relaxed, she laid there, her long hair tucked under her. It was a bit windy today, so she had to braid it too keep from blocking her view. What a pain. Sighing, she sat up and listened to the sounds around her, the waves crashing against the sand beach below her, the whistle from the breeze.

The corners of her mouth turned up. She could never be more relaxed. It was about time for a nap, or lunch. she could hear her stomach start to protest, but honestly, that was a normal thing. She was always hungry.

Rumaging through her bag, she found a granola bar. "Perfect," she said to herself as she started to munch away. Unfortunatly, rumaging through her bag, caused something to wake up. Not so much of a something, rather than a someone. Lillitha, a Fairy sized Succubus who had taken a liking to napping the whole day, and out causing mayhem all night. Kariline rolled her eyes as the succubus flew from her bag and landed on Kari's knee. " Well good afternoon to you to!" She barked before rubbing her eyes and looking around. " Why would we come here, its so boring, there is no one to play with!" she cried out.

That was a good thing, Lillitha's idea of playing was tormenting people with illusions, her specialty. Kariline just picked her up, and placed her back in the bag, " Go back to sleep, and maybe by when you wake up, we will be home!" She said, trying to put away the annoying pest. How was it that she got stuck with her... Oh yeah, cause Alex tricked her into summoning the succubus.

She just sighed heavily and plopped back onto the soft grass.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

C H A R A C T E R ||| M A G I C ||| T H E M E ||| B A T T L E   T H E M E |||B A N K

Can We Fly Away? || Kariline and Kichiro [closed] 0dsc51s_zps85ba2000

Can We Fly Away? || Kariline and Kichiro [closed] Empty Re: Can We Fly Away? || Kariline and Kichiro [closed]

Post by Guest 20th April 2014, 12:27 pm

Soothing winds surrounded Yukine as he passed through the Serene Cliff. He was on his flying broomstick, which ultimately allowed him to soar over the cliffs. He held onto the handle firmly, and descended to a level where he could see all levels of the Serene Cliffs. Yukine was proud to have such a positive experience somewhere, for once. Often, most unknown areas he had gone to were for missions. He would always risk in his life in complicated matters, and fought the strangest of creatures. Yukine had built a higher magic reserve since his magic with Zenshin, and learned to communicate with three new Regalia: Owl, Ryuunosuke, and Hanzo. Hanzo tended to be his favourite of the three, during this time, and Yukine thoroughly took his power into account. However, no matter what the rank, Yukine cherished all of his Regalia to a fair extent.

On his way through the Serene Cliffs, Yukine had unintentionally ascended, and soared behind a lady with rather long hair. He landed mid-range from her, and wished to introduce himself. "Hello there!" Yukine greeted, "I know you must've planned to be here alone, but I tend to enjoy accompanying others in odd sights." It was true, yet funny, actually. Other than the guild hall, Yukine had met all of his friends in the rarest of areas- of any town, at least. Yukine paused after this, and awaited a response from the young lady. He wondered what she was up to.

(I apologize for the short post. My head is throbbing, somewhat)
    Kari
    Kari

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Can We Fly Away? || Kariline and Kichiro [closed] Empty Re: Can We Fly Away? || Kariline and Kichiro [closed]

Post by Kari 20th April 2014, 7:27 pm

What was that? She opened her eyes and watched as a young man seemed to nearly fall from the sky. What in the world? She sat upright as he spoke to her. Raising an eyebrow at the young man, she was curious about exactly what he wanted. " I do not mind, You seem better company than most." She said, referring to the succubus who peeked her tiny head out. She hoped that Lillitha wouldn't try anything, she scares more people away than Kariline can meet.

Kari glanced him over, he was definitely a mage, she could feel it. She was curious as to what he was doing in these parts, she didn't see too many travelers on the way here. Its not like she was headed here on purpose either. Opening both of her large hazel eyes and sitting up all the way she introduced herself, " Hi, I'm Kariline Kaido." She said nicely. Her voice was deeper, and she looked fairly intimidating, but Kari was working on her people skills as much as she could.

As soon as she could see that Lillitha wanted to advance, she quickly scrambled over to her bag and cupped her hands over her, " Oh no you don't!" she said, blocking the tiny succubus from sight.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

C H A R A C T E R ||| M A G I C ||| T H E M E ||| B A T T L E   T H E M E |||B A N K

Post by Guest 20th April 2014, 7:46 pm

Yukine smiled warmly as the other Mage had already complimented him. He examined Kariline and noticed that she was much more defined than the other females he knew. Of course, there were only a few that Yukine could recall. As he also sensed a positive side in the woman, Yukine chose to transport his broomstick into his pocket dimension, and stood upright in the process. "I tend to be very cooperative with people." Yukine explained in response to Kariline's expectations, "With this being said, I hope you're the type to befriend." Yukine was here solely for travelling, and to experience yet another beautiful region of Fiore. It amazed the young boy as to how many wonders could be see within the nation. His thoughts were interrupted, however, when Yukine noticed the small succubus. "That's a pretty nice pet you have there." Yukine commented, winking towards the tiny creature.

Yukine indirectly questioned Kariline's purpose for being here, especially alone. He had a reason, himself, though he wondered what Kariline's was. Albeit, he didn't bother asking. "I'm Kichiro Yukine!" Yukine greeted with a cheerful tone. It was strange to do something like this, but no matter what the moral values a person possessed, Yukine tended to act friendly, anyway. During this time, it seemed more like of a benefit than a deficit, anyways. Yukine's voice was in between soft and low; average if you will- for a young, at least. He personally admired his voice, and didn't want it any other way. Once he introduced himself, Yukine wondered why the lady was now hassling her pet, but pretended like he didn't see it as he tilted his head over.
    Kari
    Kari

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kari 20th April 2014, 8:12 pm

She tried to put on a half ass smile while keeping Lillitha away, it proved all futile as he had seen her anyways. Kariline cursed to herself and finally quit struggling. " Hello, Kichiro, it is nice to meet you, i didn't expect anyone to be around these parts." She said honest like while scratching the back of her head. Opening her hand Lillitha flew to Kari's shoulder.

Kariline seemed rather pained about it, but she introduced her " pet " to him, " Lillitha, she is a succubus that was accidentally summoned. Mistake on my part." she said, and with that mistake she was forced to deal with Lillitha until she could return. the gate closed on her, and there was no telling how long it would be before they opened up.

The woman stood up and shook the grass off of herself, she stretched a little bit and turned to Kichiro smiling, " So did you come here for the view?" she asked. That was why she had stopped on her travels. To see the new ocean view, it differed from her view at home. Though the ocean is now nothing new to her.

Her home, Hargeon port. It was also home of her guild; Lamia Scale. She was used to the ocean, she was there every day, she was hoping to find it in her to summon a water demon. She was determined to cover each elemetal property type demon.

Post by Guest 20th April 2014, 8:29 pm

Yukine raised an eyebrow as Kariline seemed really concentrated on that succubus. "Summoned, huh?" Yukine confirmed, a smirk across his face, "So you can summon animals, which is ultimately familiar to what I can do, I assume?" Yukine took a final glimpse at the little guy before concentrating completely on the lady before him. "I didn't expect to see anyone here, either." Yukine remarked, " I usually come to places like this when it's quiet , though I don't mind your company." Yukine grinned as he learned the name of the succubus Kariline contained, "She seems so innocent." Yukine commented, though he eventually came to mentally slap as his attention was redirected again. He forced himself to keep his eyes on Kariline.

Yukine nodded in response to Kariline's question about the view. It was fascinating: the perfectly blue ocean, the precisely layered cliffs, and the intriguing summit. It differed from Oak Town as all the city had was a beach and a very small lake, which sadly had a visible limit before hitting another town- Yukine just didn't know which one. Yukine slipped his shirt up only for the purpose of showing off his guild. He giggled as he did so. "Don't consider this intimidating, please, nor interesting." Yukine commanded jokingly.
    Kari
    Kari

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kari 21st April 2014, 10:36 am

Animals, it took everything she had not to laugh when he said that. " No, I'm afraid you have that a little wrong, I am a summoner, but animals, well those are living creatures. I summon Demons." She said, not wanting to tell him everything, most of the time, that alone will scare anyone off. She bit her lip, hoping he had an optimistic mind about everything.

Kariline couldn't help but snicker at his comment towards Lillitha, " Oh yeah, she is the definition to sweet and innocent, just make sure you don't look her in the eyes. " It he was female, then it wouldn't be a problem. She had to regain even half of her normal power she had in hell, so she cant seduce women. Well with a minor exception to a female angel...

Not letting her mind wander off she returned her attention back to Kichiro. With that she nearly jumped in the air as he started to lift his shirt, she had no idea what he was doing till she saw it, his guild tattoo. So he was from Sabertooth, the same guild Alexander was from. She smiled and then stuck out her left arm, her tattoo was a mahogany color and was planted on her inside forearm. Normally everyone from Lamia scale had theirs done in the green color, but she liked this better, it matched her dull look.

" Sabertooth Eh? Do you like it there, what it is like? Do they treat you fair?" She always wondered about other guilds, and whether she chose the right one or not. Lamia scale was great and all, but there is a saying for this feeling. Is the grass greener on the other side?

Post by Guest 21st April 2014, 10:53 am

"Demons, huh?" Yukine thought, "You remind me of my friend Alexander. He's like a living demon, and enjoys spreading hellfire everywhere. Only God knows what he'll do next after leaving Sabertooth." Yukins dropped his shirt back down, and smiled brightly towards Kariline. He took into account the other information she offered , and definitely decided not to look at the succubus again. Hopefully she wasn't a Medusa-type of demon. Yukine also noted Kariline who bit her lip. She reminded him of Victoria in this sense. Victoria would always bite her lip when she felt uncomfortable, so this was quite funny.

Yukine was surprised as Kariline so suddenly stuck her arm out to him. It was obvious she was from Lamia Scale, a rather friendly guild, in Yukine's opinion. "Is Lamia Sc--" Yukine managed to say before he was interrupted. It seemed Kariline beat him to it in terms of commenting on guilds. He laughed softly, then nodded his head. "Sabertooth is a great guild in my opinion. When I first entered the guild, it felt like I immediately made a new family. The people were very welcoming, though most members you saw frequently in the guild hall left just recently. Yukine sighed when Kariline also added a question about Sabertooth being fair. "Sabertooth is very lawful, and so unless you're not disciplined, they'll treat you as best as they can. We're a very cooperative family of goofs that'll always try and satisfy your needs and desires, but to a reasonable limit." Yukine didn't really have anything to say from this point, and so he simply awaited Kariline's response.
    Kari
    Kari

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kari 21st April 2014, 7:53 pm

Kari let a large shit eating grin spread wide across her face, So he knew Alexander as well. Actually it would be weird if he didn't know him since they were in the same guild. Kari kind of raised her eyebrow, why would he leave Sabertooth? Now that she thought about it, he seemed more and more distant in their training. Either way, she took much from him. " Actually, it was Alex's fault that i have her!" She said with a chuckle at the end.

She was smiling as he talked about his guild, it wasn't so far from Lamia Scale. However, things at home, were... different. More unique. She wasn't offered so much of a warm welcome, but was instead offered a blade in the back. Right when they got there, her master, Zuo threw them into a pit to fight to the death, well more like fight till the last one standing.

That match never ended the way Zuo wanted, they ended up turning against him and working together, that is where she met Talen, her now best friend. If Best friend is what you could call it. She never really had a best friend, she had people she didn't want to punch in the face, and that was it. Alexander was a teacher, and Talen was a comrade on her team, Adessa was only pure annoying and Zhu was a rival. Yup, that is her relationships. its sad to say that the person she hates most, is the one who knows her the best.

Post by Guest 21st April 2014, 8:14 pm

Yukine laughed as Kariline seemed to respond with a little joke. It wasn't that funny, but comforting, at least. His facial expression, however, changed when Yukine noticed Kariline in deep thought. He wondered what she was thinking about. It was probably Alex, and how his reasons for leaving Sabertooth were still unknown. Of all who left, the one who mattered most was definitely him. Alex taught Yukine most about the greater good, and how foolishness and an overdose of confidence can lead to defeat; while thoughts and strategic attitudes often led to victory. Yukine was proud to learn such a lesson. Maybe now that Zenneth had left the guild, Yukine could be the mentor, and help others establish a greater image while they reside in Sabertooth. Yes, that seemed like a perfect plan.

"So, want to grab some food?" Yukine asked. He assured himself that Victoria wouldn't mind, and if she did, that Yukine would do everything in his power to settle things out. During this time, however, seeing as the two just stood in this quiet, yet bedazzling area, the boy figured there'd be nothing better than adding a treat to the mix, as well. He wouldn't even mind Victoria joining him, actually. After all, Victoria's company always seemed to make him smile. Yukine guaranteed himself that while Sabertooth was currently low in population, he'd rank up fast, and help pack the guild with new friends. Alas, he still wished to keep in contact with his former guildmates, though he was quite angry with one of them. "There are still many places I have yet to discover..." Yukine remarked, "And not one has failed to impress me, thus far."
    Kari
    Kari

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kari 22nd April 2014, 9:41 am

With a nod of her head she stretched out and then picked up her bag, food sounded great! As long as they had some good Barbeque joints around somewhere. Meat was her favorite, any kind that is, but she would settle for eating anything at this point. She was too sidetracked to think about her own hunger. She thought about when Alex fed her, he ended up camping out in the woods near Hargeon, and made her a great venison stew, but she doubted that this time would be anything like that. She wondered what towns were nearby, she never really paid attention, and she didn't carry a map. Kari was just destined to get lost.

" So do you have a specific place in mind?" She said tilting her head and smiling a bit. Kari thought about how far away it could be. She wasn't lazy, she was just worried of the awkward silence between them while traveling. She wasn't to good in conversing. Kari was amazed she even got this far. Lillitha popped her head out of Kari's bag , " Will there be booze!?" She pipped up. Kari just furrowed her brows and stuffed the succubus back into her bag. It was a endless battle between those two, and Lillitha certainly caused more trouble than she was worth sometimes.

Thinking about it, she has had Lillitha for at least a few months now, and while she is extremely handy in a fight, not so much out of. She is constantly trying to set Kariline up with every man they meet, and if that doesn't work, she tries to seduce them herself. But it all fails in the end cause she cant keep a full human form up for too long. Kari kind of giggled to herself while she thought about it.

Post by Guest 22nd April 2014, 12:00 pm

"There's a bar and grill restaurant a mile away." Yukine replied to Kariline's question. The more he waited, the more hungry Yukine became. His stomach was growling silently, which led to blushing in embarrassment. He couldn't take it anymore. He had to get something to eat. Now! Yukine summoned his flying broomstick, once more, and sat on it. "Meet you there!" He remarked before taking off, searching for this particular restaurant.

Yukine had rarely gone to "meaty areas", though he always thought these places could help him and his health. He was also urging for some vodka; his favourite drink- raspberry, specifically. Yukine soared through the sky, and noticed even more extravagant portions of the Serene Cliffs. Unfortunately, he wouldn't get to see all these areas again, and would probably leave this place after eating. However, there was no doubt Yukine would return. In fact, Yukine was already planning to come back here with Victoria. He continued to scan whatever he saw, and make impressions of what appeared before him.

(Excuse the short post. Didn't really know how to reply to your post, and my head is still throbbing)
    Kari
    Kari

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kari 23rd April 2014, 6:50 pm

With a fist pump, Kari picked up her bag and set off! Yay! Meat! with a big grin in her face, she began her walk with Kichiro, when suddenly he was flying! What? Her mouth dropped as she seen him race off! He said he would meet her there? What was so important he had to buzz off like that? Oh well. She summoned Zuuricai to her side, the wind magic demon rustled his wings.

Kari jumped on his back and they took off in a instant. Zuuricai was fast, but not nearly as fast as Kichiro was, that and he had a head start. " Just a little more, its just ahead," She said to the demon while patting his head.

Just over the hill, was a two building town, more of a rest stop she supposed. And from that building came the most loveliest smells. Her mouth began to water when she landed. She looked around as Zuuricai vanished. Where did Kichiro go? She opened to door and sat at the bar. maybe he was in the bathroom. She ordered her favorite drink, Rum and Cream, and was sipping while she waited.

Post by Guest 23rd April 2014, 7:37 pm

It turned out Yukine didn't know where he was going as, while he flew on his broomstick, he looked behind himself, and saw that Kariline was entering the restaurant he was looking for. With this taken into account, Yukine turned his broomstick around, and soared into the walkway of the restaurant- well, before the doors, of course. After this, Yukine pocketed the broomstick in his dimension, and approached the front desk lady. He saw Kariline already having a drink, though she was absent on a menu. Yukine acknowledged to the front desk lady that Kariline was his friend, and that he wanted to sit with her while he took two menus. It seemed the waitresses were much more aggressive on men than they were on women, and so it seemed as though Kariline got in harmlessly, while Yukine was permitted to talk first.

Yukine eventually sat himself beside Kariline, and ordered some raspberry vodka. A whole bottle came along, with a small mug to accompany it. Yukine laughed as, back in the guild, he would drink alcohol either way; straight out of the bottle, or politely out of a glass. While he drank, Yukine passed on a menu to Kariline, then set the empty glass. That's right. In seconds, a full glass of vodka had been chugged effortlessly. Yukine was thirsty as hell, anyway. Yukine poured himself another serving of vodka before he chose what to pick from the menu. It was a big juicy steak, accompanied by popcorn chicken, and served with fries and coleslaw. Yukine was starving, and so he considered an appetizer, as well. Thankfully, a waiter approached the two instead of a waitress. "What would you like as an appetizer?" Yukine asked Kariline.
    Kari
    Kari

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kari 24th April 2014, 9:26 pm

Before she knew it, Kichiro was sitting right next to her. He was holding out a menu to her. Oh, she forgot she needed this. Kariline took a gulp of her drink then ordered another as she was nearly licking the taste from the glass. She glanced at the menu, they had so many options, but she was looking at the meat more importantly. " Can i have the ribs with a side of onion ring?" She asked politely. She planned on putting the menu down, but Kichiro asked if she wanted an appetizer. Oh they all sounded so good, but she didn't want to be rude and not think about his preferences.

" Do they have a sampler? " She asked, cause if so, that would make her life alot smoother. Her drink arrived in a flash and she put her pink flush lips to the glass and downed it. The cream soothed the hard rum taste and made it sweeter, like putting whiskey in coffee. She licked her lips and ordered another, but was going to sip on it this time, she wasn't here to get drunk like usual. She was developing quite a tolerance to alcohol, since she drank all her free time away at the Hall.

Post by Guest 24th April 2014, 9:38 pm

Yukine smiled as Kariline seemed to admire the place already. The scenery was great, the management was spot-on, the cooking was well-done; what could go wrong at this point? Yukine sipped on some raspberry vodka before he got to Kariline's question. Instead of replying, he said "Two samplers, please!" The waiter told the two that the appetizer would take about ten minutes, and so while he was at it, Yukine also requested some boneless honey garlic chicken wings with onion rings on the side. No, he was not the type to pick up chicken wings with his bare hands, and stuff them in his mouth. Not with boneless chicken wings, anyway. This glass of vodka had been Yukine's third today, and he felt absolutely no sensation of getting drunk; not even a hint.

Yukine tilted his head back as down poured a strong mug full of vodka down his throat, no splashes or spills, whatsoever. Yukine was getting really good at drinking, and he really loved the taste of this beverage, specifically. It tasted just like a raspberry slurpie, but with a slight kick. Yukine adored it and treated it as if it were his own child. Yukine quickly ordered another glass, though the waiter recommended not to have another, afterwards. Instead, he turned on the TV while the two waited for their appetizers.
    Kari
    Kari

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kari 25th April 2014, 10:01 am

He ordered two of the sampler plates, and then ordered some more food on the side.. How much could this guy eat? She raised an eyebrow at Kichiro while she sipped on her third glass, it seems the bartender wasn't going to let them get over that limit, probably too many night of fending off drunken travelers. Kariline slid her's back and resisted the temptation to down it.

The lacrima vision was turned on, an expensive piece of equipment, as it screened broadcast news from around Fiore. She was curious as to what was happening around the world. But before she could really pay attention, the food they ordered was coming out in front of them.

Her mouth was watering as she picked at the sampler. Such delicious things to try, like jalapeno peppers with cheese. She didn't care for spicy, but these jalapeno's were not spicy! She began to munch down on her food, but she realized that she forgot that someone else was here besides her. She really hadn't acknowledged him for a whole ten minutes. Uhhh What was she supposed to say? She didn't know who he was, and what she should ask him. It was safe to say, her people skills werent the best.

That was when Lilltha awoke from her after noon nap. She always woke up at the wrong times. Kari growled to herself as the fairy sized succubus helped herself to Kari's food and drink like always. She then walked herself across the bar to stand in front of Kichiro. That poor guy; Lilltha thought she was irresistible, even in her Chibi form, and seducing guys has been a bit of a failure for her. " What do you think Kari my dear, what about this one, he is handsome, and seems manly enough." She said looking back at the woman. Kari just moaned and slammed her forehead to the table, " Im sorry Kichiro, Lillitha has a bad habit of trying to set me up on blind dates since she can't have any fun. " Kari said while trying to trap the succubus to put her away.

Post by Guest 25th April 2014, 11:09 am

Yukine dropped his jaw in awe when his two samplers came. He began eating the food at a rapid pace, but tried to look polite while doing so. He was starving, and would eat the whole restaurant, if he had to. Yukine finished his final glass of vodka, and requested a cherry coke as a compromise. The bartender smiled when he realized Yukine wasn't one of those people who fought to get more drinks than they needed- those who eventually got hungover due to their sins, and could not even remember what they did in such a place. It was rather disappointing that such people existed. That aside, Yukine found his two samplers amazing. He had a couple jalapeños like Kariline, though an assortment of meat, as well. Yukine took a bite of the jalapeño. There was cheese inside! These were the best jalapeños he ever had. In fact, he even planned to tip the chef after all of his food was eaten, which was indefinite, at this point. Yukine supplied him, along with Kariline with six napkins each. He went through the thin piece of pork tenderloin that settled on the platter, and chewed on it slowly enough to embrace it at its finest. It was fantastic, and so Yukine used the same method to finish the other meat on his plate. The jalapeños were done, though Yukine still had much to enjoy. [color]"Are you having a good ti--"[/color] Yukine tried to ask before he noticed the succubus again.

The succubus was quite humorous, complimenting him for Kariline's sake. "Thanks, but I'm already in a relationship. Yukine confessed, "Despite the gender, I enjoy taking people out to eat and drink with me. It what us Sabertooth members do, after all!" Yukine giggled at the thought, and proceeded to eat to the rest of the meat on his plate. He offered a small piece to the succubus as it seemed so innocent and kind. He then turned to Kariline and tried to complete his question, this time. "Are you having a good time?" Yukine asked.
    Kari
    Kari

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kari 27th April 2014, 8:56 pm

Well that was a huge relief off of her chest. Kariline even let out a "Phew". Its not that she didn't think he was great, he is a stranger though, and Kari was too busy in life to be thinking of a guy right now. She had told this to Lillitha for ages now, and she just wont listen. She smiled at Kichiro and pun in her chair. " Yeah! The food is great, and the atmosphere is even better!" She said. Kariline thought about home, and she thought about the last time she was there. It probably had gotten dusty over the years. Unsure of what triggered those thoughts she came back to reality and ordered a sweet tea instead of alcohol, as long as it was cold.

Kariline ate a bit more before she noticed that it started to storm outside. She loved the rain, she liked the smell and feel of it, but the winds and thunder, she didn't care for so much. It reminded her of her childhood spent alone. She never really did get over her fear of the dark. She clenched her fists as the lightning erupted behind her.

Post by Guest 27th April 2014, 9:14 pm

"I'm glad to hear that!" Yukine cheered before the main courses arrived, "I try to look at everything from a bright perspective, though that doesn't always work. This place, however, is beautiful!" Yukine smiled and giggled towards the succubus before he saw Kariline make a fist. He thought about ignoring it for a bit, and eating a bit of coleslaw before addressing the matter. It had been awhile since he are like this, let alone able to afford it. However, he was a decent ReQuip Mage now, who belonged to one of the strongest guilds in Fiore. His guild had guided him into getting jobs done, and ultimately gaining jewels to spend on occasions such as this, in particular.

"Are you okay?" Yukije finally asked before he heard an eruption of thunder. He wondered if this is why the fist came up, or rather because Kariline wanted to beat that succubus up for what she said. Wait a minute! What if she wanted to beat Yukine up? This was unfair! Yukine had just ordered food for the two of them, and now he was already experiencing a portrait of anger in the midst. He was bedazzled by this action, and was curious as to what he should do, in response. "Did they give you bad food?" Yukine added, trying to spill some words out of Kariline's mouth.
    Kari
    Kari

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kari 3rd May 2014, 12:51 pm

Her eyes grew wide as he asked about how she was doing. Kariline looked at him, her eyes shown she was in pain. She just lowered her head and quietly said, " I don't like lightning." That was the truth, but only halfway. She actually didn't like storms over all. That night when her brother killed everyone, that night there was a thunder storm. Kari sipped some more of her drink, " The food is actually really great here. Thank you. " She felt like a robot talking, while her mind was swimming about her past.

She was being a rude guest, and she knew it, but she didn't know how to communicate with Kichiro. She didn't know him so well. " I am sorry, i don't know how to talk to people very well," She said apologizing. It was true, she was blunt and uncaring sometimes. Kari once made a grown man cry by telling the truth, she didn't know how to hold back, so in the end, she usually ends up walking away.

Post by Guest 3rd May 2014, 1:39 pm

"Lightning, huh?" Yukine confirmed, "Well, forget about it! I, Kichiro Yukine, assure you that you'll have a lot of fun tonight, so some mere lightning shouldn't be a problem. It's a Sabertooth thing, after all." Yukine winked to Kariline after this and patted her on the shoulder. He was willing to prove as much as possible that Kariline would overcome this fear of lightning, and wake up the next day as a better person. He continued eating his food until all of the dishes were cleared, all of the food completed in an amazing amount of time- another trend held by Sabertooth, itself.

Yukine became confused when Kariline mentioned that she wasn't good at talking to people. A smirk appeared across Yukine's face at the thought of hearing something he didn't believe to be true. "How about we tell each other some stories?" Yukine suggested, "You know, things that make us who we are today. I'm sure that'll make you feel more comfortable with me, and me more comfortable with you." Yukine sat there and gave a promising smile to Kariline, which indicated that all would be well in the end.
    Kari
    Kari

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kari 3rd May 2014, 7:40 pm

With a snicker, she smiled, His reassuring demeanor comforted pain from the past. She tried to shrug off the rumbling sounds behind her. She was inside, there was no need to be scared. Lilltha sipped some more of her alcohol and proceeded to twirl around in her drunk way. Such a tiny little body, it was no wonder she got drunk so easily.

Kariline watched as Kichiro ate the rest of his food, he was fast. It was like his stomach had no end. She laughed, she still had quite a way to go. With a nod, she agreed to his idea to tell some stories, but she didn't really have many.. happy stories to tell.

" Alright then! But you have to go first" She said as she munched on an onion ring, the deep fried food comforted her nerves as the storm seemed to pass by as quickly as it came. Soon enough she was sucking down her sweet tea and patting her stomach. The food here really mad an impression on her.

Post by Guest 3rd May 2014, 8:51 pm

Yukine grinned when Kariline managed to smile again. He knew his words could impact somebody at some time, so Yukine was glad it was now, here in a restaurant with Kariline. Yukine peeped over at Lilitha, who he thought would never get drunk, but seemed to be with her tiny body. He laughed softly, then turned back to Kariline. "I'll start off by telling you a bit about my history, though there are unfortunate ends to my past, so be ready." Yukine sighed, and paused for a moment before he began the story. He became better with telling the tale the more every time he described it out loud for the public to hear.

"I was born and raised on the outskirts of Oak Town. My family was quite wealthy- very wealthy, in fact. I was accompanied by five older brothers, and got pretty much everything I wanted, and more. However, while I was spoiled rotten, my parents never paid attention to me. I still managed to keep that cute little smile on my face, though I was always alone when I played with the toys my parents bought me. They had given me tutors to learn quickly, and become educated at a very young age. I never liked any of it, including my fortune, but I just had to deal with it. Then and now, I would still trade in fortune for friendship. Yukine paused again, and sighed again. He was curious as to how he managed to become the man he was at this time, derived from that spoiled brat that was always lonely, and isolated in his room.

"One night, I spotted some papers on the kitchen counter. I ran down to them, and discovered that they were information sheets on all of the legal guilds. The one that appealed to me most was Sabertooth, of course, and so, while my parents weren't looking, I escaped the building, and headed for the guild. Unfortunately, the teleporter was shut off, and the only group I could contact was the Magic Council. Thankfully, a member was there, and so I discussed with him the prerequisites of joining Sabertooth. He told me everything, and sent me home happily. However, when I returned, I saw that my family had been murdered, and so I ran back to the Magic Council. They had cleared my home of the evidence, and arrested most of the criminals. Right now, they are eternally damned for life, though the leader is still on the lose. Rumor has it the leader is a possessor of Death Magic, though I could care less about him, at the moment. The fact I still wanted to remain lawful after death, vengeful for my family, and eager to convict led me to meet the requirements of Sabertooth. Ever since I had joined that guild, I had met my new family, and have excelled in numerous amount of ways. I became who I am now, in other words."

Yukine let out a soft "Phew..." at the end of his story. The storm had disappeared, and only a downpour of rain remained. Yukine felt a lot better about his current composure after telling that story, and was prepared to hear about Kariline. "I chose to start with the bad, though if you manage to tell me your stories, mine will just keep getting more positive. I promise!" Yukine concluded.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 6:00 am